TPMP

United States

#85 Jul 2, 2012
AMOM:The Jehovah's witnesses are just contributing to the problem as TAMPs posts prove.

TPMP reply: This is a flat out lie.

A classic AMOM exaggeration. It is an irresponsible statement.
pam

Bakersfield, CA

#87 Jul 2, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> I'm going to catch hell for this comment.
I DONT CARE! I have to speak the truth and reality in the real world.
==========
First of all, AMOM.
Rita snagged a man with a paycheck. A man she married that gave her repectability.
A white man at that.
From Rita's perspective as a Mexican-American?..That is considered upwardly mobile.
I'm sure Mama was intially happy and quite pleased.
Just breaking it down for you in real time.
Oh OK....Bring it on!
I am going to bring it on.
You have seen Topsys picture? And you have seen his wifes picture?
I am here to tell you Topsy got real lucky.
your racist attitudes are shining real stron every time you keep mentioning Mexicans and Blacks and how white people have given them a huge break in life being involved with them. I will never forget your comments on the PR forum where you talk all about the superiority of whites.

Rita is gorgeous. she was when Topsy married her and she is today as well.
Even oprettier now than then.
And yes, I have seen the pictures to comoare.

Keep in mind how and where Topsy met his wife. He was not in any choir.

Rita was a single mother trying to make a living to support her son and herself.
And doing just fine, thank you!

Rita could have 20 kids and they could be every color in the rainbow and she would still be spectaclurly gorgeous. She could have any man she wanted.
Her probelem is that she wants the man she loves.
And he knew how to manipulate that love to get what he wanted then and now.

I will always be on her side.
I also know exactly what Topsy said about his wife. As do we all. He posted the email to me where he says those horrid things that hurt her in ways YOU could never imagine.

I only hope that he has apologized to her a million times and means it.
pam

Bakersfield, CA

#88 Jul 2, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>
AMOM: Domestic abuse is a huge problem in our country.
TPMP reply: I agree. In other counties it far worse. Americans are ahead of the curve in bringing awareness to this critical issue.
Interesting that your now using the isp changer blatently!
But, I am impressed at how much of a flag waver you are today.
Hsave you bought your fireworks already?
pam

Bakersfield, CA

#89 Jul 2, 2012
TPMP wrote:
Mexicans can be racist as all hell.
Whoever says otherwise doesn't have knowledge on this complex subject or the dynamics at work.
Just one racist comment after another comes out of you!
As someone with 43 years in the Mexican American world, I call you out.
Please explain these dynamics to me.
Seeing as to how you are Puerto Rican that one time denied even that on another forum, I will be interested in how you talk your way out of this.
Self Righteous Topsy

Houston, TX

#90 Jul 2, 2012
pam wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to bring it on.
You have seen Topsys picture? And you have seen his wifes picture?
I am here to tell you Topsy got real lucky.
your racist attitudes are shining real stron every time you keep mentioning Mexicans and Blacks and how white people have given them a huge break in life being involved with them. I will never forget your comments on the PR forum where you talk all about the superiority of whites.
Rita is gorgeous. she was when Topsy married her and she is today as well.
Even oprettier now than then.
And yes, I have seen the pictures to comoare.
Keep in mind how and where Topsy met his wife. He was not in any choir.
Rita was a single mother trying to make a living to support her son and herself.
And doing just fine, thank you!
Rita could have 20 kids and they could be every color in the rainbow and she would still be spectaclurly gorgeous. She could have any man she wanted.
Her probelem is that she wants the man she loves.
And he knew how to manipulate that love to get what he wanted then and now.
I will always be on her side.
I also know exactly what Topsy said about his wife. As do we all. He posted the email to me where he says those horrid things that hurt her in ways YOU could never imagine.
I only hope that he has apologized to her a million times and means it.
Would you like me to post that e-mail again, so everyone can see what an exaggeration artist you are PAM?

We have apologized to each other for multiple things. One of her greatest regrets was involving people like you, Dan, and Bob.

You had your use, and now it is done.....And I am still here...Happier than ever.
Hoodwinked

Murrieta, CA

#91 Jul 2, 2012
Self Righteous Topsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to post that e-mail again, so everyone can see what an exaggeration artist you are PAM?
We have apologized to each other for multiple things. One of her greatest regrets was involving people like you, Dan, and Bob.
You had your use, and now it is done.....And I am still here...Happier than ever.
Maybe for a second...now your back posting here..doesn't sound like your happier then ever! Sounds like your heading down the same path you were on.

I really hoped for you families sake you had learned a lesson... I guess not :(
Hoodwinked

Murrieta, CA

#92 Jul 2, 2012
pam wrote:
<quoted text>Just one racist comment after another comes out of you!
As someone with 43 years in the Mexican American world, I call you out.
Please explain these dynamics to me.
Seeing as to how you are Puerto Rican that one time denied even that on another forum, I will be interested in how you talk your way out of this.
He has no clue! Just speaking in ignorance as usual...
Self Righteous Topsy

Houston, TX

#93 Jul 2, 2012
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe for a second...now your back posting here..doesn't sound like your happier then ever! Sounds like your heading down the same path you were on.
I really hoped for you families sake you had learned a lesson... I guess not :(
I guess we are all mentally diseased huh HW?

I was hoping for Jane Doe #3's sake you had learned a lesson....I guess not.
Self Righteous Topsy

Houston, TX

#94 Jul 2, 2012
BTW HW, when I say here, I am speaking in a more ethereal manner.

Here is sometimes a function of mind and body rather than a place.
Hoodwinked

Murrieta, CA

#95 Jul 2, 2012
Self Righteous Topsy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we are all mentally diseased huh HW?
I was hoping for Jane Doe #3's sake you had learned a lesson....I guess not.
Big difference Topsy. I came here because my child was molested by a trusted brother...It's healing for me to speak up about it.
You and you wife brought your war against eachother here..trying to destroy each other using posters to side with one or the other. The fact that you back, speaks volumes!!
Self Righteous Topsy

Houston, TX

#96 Jul 2, 2012
I didn't bring it here....
pam

Bakersfield, CA

#97 Jul 3, 2012
Self Righteous Topsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to post that e-mail again, so everyone can see what an exaggeration artist you are PAM?
We have apologized to each other for multiple things. One of her greatest regrets was involving people like you, Dan, and Bob.
You had your use, and now it is done.....And I am still here...Happier than ever.
Yes, I actually would. I would love for everyone to see exactly what you had to say about your wife one more time.
pam

Bakersfield, CA

#98 Jul 3, 2012
Topsy, she already told me several times now that you told her to not talk to any o us again. But you see, she ddn't obey you.
And I do not believe what you said. She told me all about what you told her and your conditions.
I also know for a fact she didn't tell you everything we talk about.

Don;t for a second think you have her over any barrel. she will NEVER allow you to get away with anything again.
pam

Bakersfield, CA

#99 Jul 3, 2012
Topsy, it is you that wants her to dismiss the people that actually were there for her during a bad time in her life. you certainly were not there.
She never got advise from me to do one thing.
I listened and I told her my experiences and told her to hang in there and that she was a good person in spite of what your sisters and your mother were saying.

I couldn't give a flying fig about anything she ever did before she married you and you shouldn't nor your family either.

I wanted her to do whatever it was that made her happy and her kids happy and encouraged her to find out what that was. Nothing more and nothing less.
I didn't speak badly about you, I didn't speak about you at all.
I wasn't concerned about you.
IO was concerned about her.
I read the things your sister was saying. All nasty and snotty.
You must admit that Save the coach facebook site was a farce from beginning to end.
It ought to have been titled Let's slam Rita.
And when she said she was getting back together with you I told her I was happy for her and that things always work out for the best.

It is no secret I don;t like you.
But I didn't ever tell her to stay away from you or not consider being with you.
She loved you and you hurt her deeply. Shamefully.
And you said horrid thinh=gs about her and allowed others to do the same on a daily basis. That gilr used to cry, lots over the hurtful things said and done and she needed to tell someone that would listen. If I was there then that was fine by me.
Your secrets are safe. I haven't told them.
For what?
You damage yourself more than anyone else.
I am just surprised that a condition of your getting back together isn;t that you stay away from here as well.
hMMMM

Aurora, IL

#100 Jul 3, 2012
pam wrote:
<quoted text>Just one racist comment after another comes out of you!
As someone with 43 years in the Mexican American world, I call you out.
Please explain these dynamics to me.
Seeing as to how you are Puerto Rican that one time denied even that on another forum, I will be interested in how you talk your way out of this.
TAMP may be Puerto Rican but he is clueless about the island or its culture and history.
He is an insecure little ignoramous, just like teh topster.

Obviously he feel beneath the worth of a "white" person.
He really is pathetic, but that's what happens when you are raised in a cult like the Jehovah's Witnesses.
hMMMM

Aurora, IL

#101 Jul 3, 2012
Self Righteous Topsy wrote:
I didn't bring it here....
I try to skip your idiotic posts, and even I read that Rita was a stripper and her friends who played with her at recess didn't like her, you posted it so many times.

You are a pig.
Rita and her children deserve better.
The headlines already prove you are a domestic abuser.
Slimebag.
hMMMM

Aurora, IL

#102 Jul 3, 2012
I am NOT happy for Rita.
The average abused wife leaves and returns seven times to her abuser.
Many times she doesn't finally leave until he kills her.
She is not doing what is best for her children or herself, she is endangering all of them.
http://www.thehotline.org/
For more info, there are lots of others too.

The crap like TAMP is posting just feeds into her low self esteem.
Topsy is in no way shape or form a "catch", she may have caught something from him though.

Any women who degrades herself like she has, has low self esteem and teh topster knows it.

No husband/father who loves his family posts what topsy did about the mother of his children.

He is a coward who needs to use his fists on those physically weaker than he to feel like a "man".
He fits every descriptor of an abuser.
She needs to get her children and get out for good.
Period.
Self Righteous Topsy

Houston, TX

#103 Jul 3, 2012
pam wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I actually would. I would love for everyone to see exactly what you had to say about your wife one more time.
I said she was a scorned woman who was vindictive and manipulative, I also made it clear what she was doing when I first met her. I also said her friends were going to testify against her

Compare that to:

I am a racist child/wife abuser

I make sex tapes with underage girls

I "abandoned" her with nothing (even though there were seven documented times of me trying to contact her to get her some money

I was molested by my sisters....

Members of my immediate family and myself are on drugs

All of those things were put out there on 5 FB pages (which you, your herion addicted/ dealing friend Michelle, Dan, Susie Baker and slob BOB happily participated in), and those things were said to my employer to try to get me fired (the self destructive consequences of that should have given you people a hint as to what was going on).

I can go on, but you get the point.

So, yeah, I said things in defense of my character because there was an organized campaign to maliciously slander me on a public platform.

You people didn't even realize the danger you were putting yourselves in by involving yourselves with a woman who felt as if she was backed in a corner and noone believed her.

It was a nasty time, most divorces are that way, but most people on the outside don't want to get involved.

You people were happy to get involved because I hurt your feelings on a religious debate board. Your own hatred was used for someone else's purpose. Now I realize those actions didn't reflect on me, but instead on you people, and the one who used you people.

Life is a strange thing PAM, and we all get challenged, and sometimes we get dumped on.

I learned alot during this whole process. Have you?
UNchained

Seymour, TN

#104 Jul 3, 2012
You did make A sex TAPE with an underage GIRL.

You piece of trash.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#105 Jul 3, 2012
UNchained wrote:
You did make A sex TAPE with an underage GIRL.
You piece of trash.
Topsy did??
How disgusting!
Has he lost his teaching job??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
25% off 3 min Tim 1
Why I'm STILL one of Jehovah's Witnesses... 6 min the Mad JW 161
Why was the NWT written? (Dec '13) 7 min little lamb 522
Was C.T. Russell a con artist or a man of God? 14 min little lamb 13
What are the theories as to why... 19 min Sisters Of The Moon 23
Absolute and irrefutable proof Spike is NOT RBR 37 min Sisters Of The Moon 8
JW'S are 100% right about the trinity? 41 min Maravilla 1,089
Hebrews 9:27 58 min array 797
An example on how apostates are condemned? 3 hr Nedoba 103
•••

Jehovah's Witness People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••