Kaba was stolen, used as a toilet for...

Kaba was stolen, used as a toilet for urinating

Posted in the Islam Forum

Aurora, Canada

#1 May 1, 2013

Centuries ago the Kabba (Qaaba) ال&#16 03;عب& #1577;‎ al-Kaʿbah was destroyed and the black stone stolen by the al-Qaramita sect who used it as a toilet for over 20 to 40 years. History of the Kaaba, the black stone most Moslems do not know.

Part 2;

http://www.youtube.com/watch... ...

Bin Hassan Al Qurmuti, who, in the year 906 A,D, not only destroyed and urinated on the Kaaba, but, took the black stone and held it for ransom. That this leader of the Qarmatians, Abu Taher Bin Hassan Al-Qurmuti, Led 700 Horsemen into Mecca, massacred the Pilgrims, and, before taking it for ransom, took the Black Stone to the top of the Kaaba and Said:
''I am in God and God is in Me. Where is Your God? I am your Great God. Where are the Birds of Allah (Tayr al ababeel) that Protect the Kaaba according to the Qur'an? Where are the Stones of Fire (Hijara min sejeel)?'' And that, inspite of this defiling, the worship of Allah in the Kaaba. Proving the Quran false

They asked where is Allah, like in the Koran where the Koran said that Allah would protect it. They even killed all the Muslims around the Kaaba and the Muslims did not fight them BELIEVING that Allah would save them...but he did not.

Later they were defeated and the black stone was returned.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 May 4, 2013

Muslims say Allah will ALWAYS protect the Kaaba...lol
Just Saying

Belton, TX

#3 May 4, 2013
Did allah see the rota-rooter man coming?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min rabbee yehoshooah... 236,836
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Milena S 472,069
King John of England married a 12-year-old arou... 22 min Kinetic Sunni 56
Canada announces it will welcome 25,000 Syrian ... 33 min Kinetic Sunni 15
Why do people hate America (Mar '07) 45 min Los Yankees son M... 1,144
Why are American women accepting Islam? 1 hr Los Yankees son M... 6
Turkey SHOOTS down Russian jet over Syria _ the... 1 hr Ottoman Sultan 55
More from around the web