Gay And Muslim: The Challenge Of Homo...

Gay And Muslim: The Challenge Of Homophobia In Islam

There are 207 comments on the Switched story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Gay And Muslim: The Challenge Of Homophobia In Islam. In it, Switched reports that:

Ludovic-Mohamed Zahed was 17 years old when he understood that he was in love with his Qur'an teacher.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing normal, moral or ethical about hating your fellow human being.
The ONLY religion that justifies hatred for their fellow human beings is Islam.
It is the reason why this cult needs to be eradicated for this evilness.
You are so ignorant.
Having Justice served does not preclude hatred for the person.
When you start justifying hatred for your fellow man is when you fall down the slippery slope of Injustice.
It's the most ethical and morally correct to hate a homo-terrorist human being, the hatred will only diminished if the terrorist repent...no man will go down the ravine because of hating an inhumane homo-terrorist. If u hate a serial killer,serial rapist and etc, than why not a homo-terrorist which doing the same thing like a killer did but in a different way....

what about sun cult on sunday morning speaking in demons tongue cult Ignatius Loyola way? what so gnostics about that??
samaritan

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#25 Dec 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a mental midget with nothing to contribute to an intelligent discussion.
Go play in traffic.
u dont even have the capacity to engage in any form of rational discussion with your gay midget brain.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Dec 7, 2012
nothing primitives or backwardness about hating a terrorist or a homo terrorist...it's the same thing like two fold coins....

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#27 Dec 7, 2012
Crush Em wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the most ethical and morally correct to hate a homo-terrorist human being, the hatred will only diminished if the terrorist repent...no man will go down the ravine because of hating an inhumane homo-terrorist. If u hate a serial killer,serial rapist and etc, than why not a homo-terrorist which doing the same thing like a killer did but in a different way....
what about sun cult on sunday morning speaking in demons tongue cult Ignatius Loyola way? what so gnostics about that??
What kind of nonsense do you think you can type and pass off as intelligence?

Get out of here you hateful troll........you've got nothing.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#28 Dec 7, 2012
If anything this thread proves Muslims are incapable of intelligently discussing ethics, morals and logic.

Islam has rendered you Muslims a mess of babbling nincompoops!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29 Dec 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of nonsense do you think you can type and pass off as intelligence?
Get out of here you hateful troll........you've got nothing.
who on earth are u to ask people to buzz off...? a sun cult leader? or a terrorist from brokeback mountain? terrorism in any form should be hated including those homo-terrorist, now that's what u called human!

so which side of coin u're in now? terrorist apologetic camp or human camp?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30 Dec 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
If anything this thread proves Muslims are incapable of intelligently discussing ethics, morals and logic.
Islam has rendered you Muslims a mess of babbling nincompoops!
hating a terrorist is not intelligent enough for ya??hating a terrorist sounds primitives and backwardness for ya huh?

:-)

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#31 Dec 7, 2012
Crush Em wrote:
<quoted text>
who on earth are u to ask people to buzz off...? a sun cult leader? or a terrorist from brokeback mountain? terrorism in any form should be hated including those homo-terrorist, now that's what u called human!
so which side of coin u're in now? terrorist apologetic camp or human camp?
I've made my views clear from the start. You're the intolerant boob.

You're the one with the criminal tendencies because of your hateful cult.

Feel free to enjoy the fire burning under your the little balls you might possess.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#32 Dec 7, 2012
Crush Em wrote:
<quoted text>
hating a terrorist is not intelligent enough for ya??hating a terrorist sounds primitives and backwardness for ya huh?
:-)
Islam.........it's all about Hate.
Further proof intelligent people reject Islam.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#33 Dec 7, 2012
Crush Em wrote:
<quoted text>
hating a terrorist is not intelligent enough for ya??hating a terrorist sounds primitives and backwardness for ya huh?
:-)
The rest of the human race is evolving but you are still a knuckle dragging troglodyte.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34 Dec 7, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the human race is evolving but you are still a knuckle dragging troglodyte.
evolving to become an ape??hehe, i'm not one of them,sorry! hehehe....that's what PHD stands for, permanent head damage, terrorism in any form should be condemned including homo-terrorism.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#35 Dec 7, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the human race is evolving but you are still a knuckle dragging troglodyte.
Thank you for a breath of fresh air!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#36 Dec 7, 2012
Crush Em wrote:
<quoted text>
evolving to become an ape??hehe, i'm not one of them,sorry! hehehe....that's what PHD stands for, permanent head damage, terrorism in any form should be condemned including homo-terrorism.
Grow up.

Homosexuals do not endanger you or 'terrorize' anyone.

You only prove to the tolerant enlightened world that Islam is a danger to us.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#37 Dec 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I've made my views clear from the start. You're the intolerant boob.
You're the one with the criminal tendencies because of your hateful cult.
Feel free to enjoy the fire burning under your the little balls you might possess.
hehehe, terrorist symphatizer like will burn in hell as well! welcome to your sun cult heaven which is hell...keep evolving until u become an ape,that's where your intelligence flourish....

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38 Dec 7, 2012
Crush Em wrote:
<quoted text>
evolving to become an ape??hehe, i'm not one of them,sorry! hehehe....that's what PHD stands for, permanent head damage, terrorism in any form should be condemned including homo-terrorism.
Are you drunk, high or just retarded?

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#39 Dec 7, 2012
samaritan wrote:
<quoted text>
u dont even have the capacity to engage in any form of rational discussion with your gay midget brain.
y

All your "straight" friends are waiting for you in the cafe. It's time for the late night circle jerk. Peaches already got the pickled pigs feet and 12 pack but he says to let you know that you need to stop at Rite Aide for some lube on your way to picking up Omar, Amir and Norton.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#40 Dec 7, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk, high or just retarded?
Nope, but im sure i don't have that "EVOLVING" PHD syndrome...

:-)

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#41 Dec 7, 2012
Crush Em wrote:
evolving to become an ape??
Don't give up, Who knows, maybe in a few generations your prodigy will start walking upright!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#42 Dec 7, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk, high or just retarded?
Muslims like him want to bring back the stoneage which suits ther teeeny brains.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#43 Dec 7, 2012
Crush Em wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehe, terrorist symphatizer like will burn in hell as well! welcome to your sun cult heaven which is hell...keep evolving until u become an ape,that's where your intelligence flourish....
Islam your evil cult........it will be destroyed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Faith Raped by Mu... 490,507
Q3:54-Allah BEST DECIEVER,REV 12:9 Satan Allah ... 1 hr ALLAH d PAGAN ALLAH 1
News MALAYSiA NEGARA ISLAM TERMAJU DIDUNIA ? (Aug '12) 1 hr saksi- dunia babi 77
Arabic term word Allah SIMPLY Translate as God (Sep '15) 2 hr ALLAH d PAGAN ALLAH 107
JESUS CHRIST the ALMIGHTY GOD CREATOR (Jan '16) 2 hr ALLAH d PAGAN ALLAH 44
Thank For The Fun Friends (May '12) 2 hr PATX 52
Must Be Pumpkin Time For TOM & Socks. 2 hr PATX 3
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 2 hr ALLAH d PAGAN ALLAH 337
84 year old priest beheaded in France 7 hr george whyte 56
More from around the web