A strong person
Trisha

Jefferson City, MO

#23 Feb 23, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>no u man and try 2 defame names of others.shame
It must be hard for you to deal with people who know what they are talking about and can back up their claims, unlike you who have nothing but the gossip and lies your religious leaders have spoonfed you and you have swallowed hook line and sinker.

Keep avoiding the intelligent discussions with pretenses, lies and dishonesty. Intelligent people reading will be turned off to your cult.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#24 Feb 23, 2013
hhhhhhhhhhhaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa go play with others

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#25 Feb 23, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being very mean ash. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Or are you acting just like the koran tells you to act - hating non muslims?
Ash thinks he's doing his muslim duty.

That includes threatening his fellow human beings with his god and it's 'hell'.

Location hidden

#26 Feb 23, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
hhhhhhhhhhhaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa go play with others
I know, you've made it clear you're afraid to have discussions about islam, you know it will weaken that frail faith you have.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#27 Feb 23, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Ash thinks he's doing his muslim duty.
That includes threatening his fellow human beings with his god and it's 'hell'.
Good thing that allah doesn't exist. Hell probably does exist, in the form of islamic countries.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#28 Feb 23, 2013
ha haaaa really today i have no job except laugh.
harrington mugglesworth

UK

#29 Feb 23, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
The Messenger of God, upon whom be peace, said:"A strong person is not the person who throws his adversaries to the ground. A strong person is the person who contains himself when he is angry."
It was related in Malik's Muwatta, Book 47, Number 47.3.12. Sahih al Bukhari (8:135) and Sahih Muslim (#6313)
and being ' angry ' means using critical thinking and logic; being peaceful means becoming docile and suspending intellect.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#31 Feb 23, 2013
just think a while if THERE IS REAL HELL? the people here think because i reminding by hell i hate them as i said 4 who i will reply by intelligent discussions really first i need 2 see intelligent people 2 understand that life so short I SWEAR NO 1 CAN TOUCH FIRE 4 A SECOND SO WHAT ABOUT FOREVER we will see what gonna happen then u will cry blood instead of tears.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#33 Feb 23, 2013
They hated Scent of Memories, MissDefendIslam,
Sarah, bmz, Zussanah, Zush, and Rabbeen also to mention a few, of my best friends here, for the same reason.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#34 Feb 23, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Sarah, bmz, Zussanah, Zush, and Rabbeen also to mention a few, of my best friends here, for the same reason.
Repent your sins to Jesus Christ.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#35 Feb 23, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>i want her 2 wake up her religion false she waste her time with false GODS.
a
I WANT YOU TO WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#36 Feb 23, 2013
ISLAM IN THE BIBLE:

1 Timothy 4

New International Version (NIV)
1. The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow DECEIVING SPIRITS and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#37 Feb 23, 2013
DECEIVING SPIRITS who want "believers" to keep killing "unbelievers", so satan gets souls before God!

DEMONS who want "believers" to display their greed for early things and murder for them!

DEMONS who want "believers" to crave thrones with shades from Gods light.

DECEIVING SPIRITS who want "believers" to think that God couldn't beat death, so deceived everyone by saving Jesus.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#38 Feb 23, 2013
DEMONS who want people to follow God for selfish reasons.

DECEIVING SPIRITS who want to take over the world that God already owns.

DEMONS who want people to take over Gods task as judge.

Location hidden

#39 Feb 23, 2013
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
a
I WANT YOU TO WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!
Ash needs to turns things and face the fact that your christian god might be the one he's rejecting that's true. It may well be that Ash has rejected the true god and has a hell waiting for his soul.

:o

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#40 Feb 23, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Does mis-spelling Zussie's name (or forgetting that Zussie and Zush are the same person) make it less convincing that they're your socks?

Location hidden

#41 Feb 23, 2013
Timesten wrote:
More lies from the forum troll.
Trishaw

Beijing, China

#42 Feb 24, 2013
Trisha she is a strong man.
Rabb

Salt Lake City, UT

#43 Feb 24, 2013
LMAO & cheers

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#44 Feb 24, 2013
This is a thought provoking thread. I have always considered myself to be a strong person, or more appropriately, a person of strong character. And oddly enough, I cannot find anyway to argue with the opening post of this thread, which highlights the fact that a show of true strength doesnt involve throwing someone to the ground, or in other words, beating them physicaly.
True strength of character is containg and controling ones annoyances and even ones temper, often under very testing circumstances.
Ironic then, the the very people who exercise this quality most commonly are NON muslims, and those who consistantly FAIL to exercise it are non muslims. The muslims come to the west. They are allowed in. They are shown tollerance. They are litterally given all the benefits the west can offer. Free health care, free - good quality - education, housing, etc. How to they behave? By showing intollerance. By biting the hand that feeds them. By preaching a degree of hate which any religion of peace would surely oppose.
I think that true strength is self control, tollerance and acceptance. But I know that if islam has got these qualities, then it is afraid to show them. What is the answer? Simple. Strength of will and self control have their place. But since islam makes it abundantly clear that it cannot easily change, then we non islamics will (through peacefull channels) have to change our interpretation or deffinition of strength to include knowing when to take effective and decisive action.
To this end, I am strangely grateful to the recently convicted 'would be' jihadi's from my home city of Birmingham. They have shown, yet again, that islam is a sickness. And in doing so, they are making more and more of those muslims who want change, fight harder for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Faith 524,066
Child Molester Statistics (Feb '10) 6 hr Bombardier 24
Who said that? 11 hr Khan 8
Muslims not allowed wearing Underwear during Hajj. (Mar '16) Fri islam is filth 14
News no Jan 19 Benjamin 15
Kaaba, a Hindu Temple Stolen by Muslims Jan 18 islam is filth 2
News Clearing Up the Misconceptions About Islam Jan 18 J_a_n 41
More from around the web