Congressman: Islam is a threat to the...

Congressman: Islam is a threat to the United States

There are 54 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 29, 2013, titled Congressman: Islam is a threat to the United States. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Congressman Dana Rohrabacher during a hearing on Friday said that he believes that Islam as a whole is a threat to the United States, labeling it as a religion that will 'motivate people to murder children' ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#25 May 2, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
What do the school shooter and the Islamic terrorists have in common-they were, or are, all mental rejects. To them, slaughter is a way to forward an insane agenda against other human beings they hate.
what agenda was the Sandy Hook school shooter forwarding?
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#26 May 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what agenda was the Sandy Hook school shooter forwarding?
He had the weapons, he went to the range to practice, he had the video games as a tool to learn, and he had a grudge against that school. I call that an agenda-sane, or not, he was prepared to kill anyone he chose to kill, and then end it all. He had a plan on what to do, when to do it, how to do it, where to do it, and who to do it to. That's the definition of an "agenda", and his plan, "agenda", was to slaughter just to see what it felt like to kill the people he didn't like. Muslims just do it to "teach" the non-Muslim world a lesson.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#27 May 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what agenda was the Sandy Hook school shooter forwarding?
Here Muslims read for your self about your own religion that Muhammad gave to Muslims as the perfect religion of jinn devils.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...

St. Croix valley

#28 May 3, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
He had the weapons, he went to the range to practice, he had the video games as a tool to learn, and he had a grudge against that school. I call that an agenda-sane, or not, he was prepared to kill anyone he chose to kill, and then end it all. He had a plan on what to do, when to do it, how to do it, where to do it, and who to do it to. That's the definition of an "agenda", and his plan, "agenda", was to slaughter just to see what it felt like to kill the people he didn't like. Muslims just do it to "teach" the non-Muslim world a lesson.
really? he had a grudge against the school? how do you know this?

more shit you are just making up and then being called out on? lets see if you just run away when caught in your lies again, like you usually do...

St. Croix valley

#29 May 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Muslims read for your self about your own religion that Muhammad gave to Muslims as the perfect religion of jinn devils.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
i am quite familiar with most of the religious cults on this planet, thank you.

you do realize that is the same proven mythical god that christians worship, don't you? do you know that same mythical god told the christian sect of that cult that killing people who do not believ in him is OK also? see? same god, same horseshit moral guide...

knowledge about your cult is fun!
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#30 May 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? he had a grudge against the school? how do you know this?
more shit you are just making up and then being called out on? lets see if you just run away when caught in your lies again, like you usually do...
Let me put it to you this way. He went to that school. He had problems at that school due to his mental incapacities. He was, in all likelihood, separated from the mainstream activities of most of the student body. I would also venture to say he had problems with many of the other kids, and probably a few of the staff, because he was "different". And I would also venture to say a selfish mom and dad didn't help his problem.(Here honey. Mommy got you a new gun. Now you take it and go play in your room).

In a child, they would more than likely just shy away. But as that child becomes an adult, they may just start to remember that "uncomfortable treatment", and as an adult now, learn adult anti-social behaviors.(Like killing his mom).

If he developed a desire to strike out at his perceived tormentors, I would call that carrying a grudge to action.

You need to learn the difference between lies and opinions-in the civilized world. Not your conspiracy riddled, haha,hehe sock world.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31 May 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>well, same cult as islam, just a different sect. they worship the same made up god, and both their books condone killing infidels...
religion as a whole is the problem...
Religion is not a probem, Religion does build up good people who run great peaceful life away from evil.

Killing in islam only for purpose of self-defense,you just don't understand this point.

there is no such teaching in islam religion says

"Go kill infidels for being non-muslims"

Islam doesnt condone killin infidels as you think

Islamic laws were justice to both infidel and muslim.

If you a muslim and robbed non-muslim....you will be punished

If you a muslim and killed non-muslim....you will face death penalty such like killing muslim
Lonely in Seattle

Kansas City, MO

#32 May 3, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
Let me put it into my arse .....
You shameless piece of sh1t.
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#33 May 3, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>Religion is not a probem, Religion does build up good people who run great peaceful life away from evil.

Killing in islam only for purpose of self-defense,you just don't understand this point.

If you a muslim and killed non-muslim....you will face death penalty such like killing muslim
Exactly! These Radical Christians know absolutely nothing about Islam. As a matter of fact , the only information most of them have is what they heard on mainstream media during 9/11 !
Before 9/11 , you never heard anything about Islam . The United States were just starving the innocent people of Iraq because Saddam Hussein did not now down to this country... So we put sanctions on Iraq that starved children to death.

Israel has been murdering innocent Palestinians for almost 7 decades. Israel murders more children than they even do adults. Israel is stealing people's land and moving Jews onto Arab Lands.... It is a shame.
Jews are being transferred onto Palestinian territory and they even move families out of their homes so a Jewish family can move right in ... And even use the Palestinian families furniture. All on the American Tax Payer's Dollar!

I understand why Arabs are upset!

St. Croix valley

#34 May 3, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is not a probem, Religion does build up good people who run great peaceful life away from evil.
in fact it does, in both the quran and the bible. not that it matters, the god is a proven myth. you are just being used by your cult leaders.

St. Croix valley

#35 May 3, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! These Radical Christians know absolutely nothing about Islam. As a matter of fact , the only information most of them have is what they heard on mainstream media during 9/11 !
Before 9/11 , you never heard anything about Islam . The United States were just starving the innocent people of Iraq because Saddam Hussein did not now down to this country... So we put sanctions on Iraq that starved children to death.
Israel has been murdering innocent Palestinians for almost 7 decades. Israel murders more children than they even do adults. Israel is stealing people's land and moving Jews onto Arab Lands.... It is a shame.
Jews are being transferred onto Palestinian territory and they even move families out of their homes so a Jewish family can move right in ... And even use the Palestinian families furniture. All on the American Tax Payer's Dollar!
I understand why Arabs are upset!
rational people know all about your sect of the abrahamic cult.

perhaps you should also review the timeline of islamic terrorism in the world.

facts and history are fun!
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#36 May 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>rational people know all about your sect of the abrahamic cult.

perhaps you should also review the timeline of islamic terrorism in the world.

facts and history are fun!
Well we could look at Judaism and what it teaches.

In Judaism , a Jew is not allowed to marry a Gentile ( Non Jew )

Judaism teaches that if you are not Jewish , you are basically on the same level as a dog!

Judaism also suggests that Jesus should have been murdered in even a more sadistic way than crucifixion!
The Talmud says that Jesus should have had boiling led poured down his throat. The Talmud suggest 3 other sadistic ways Jesus should have been murdered.

The Talmud basically calls the Virgin Mary a whore ....

I can go on and on

Oh and Israel wants people to accept it as a Jewish state! That sounds stupid and racist! Would anyone accept Texas as a Mexican only State ?
Would anyone accept Detroit as a Black Only City!

It sounds crazy... Right?

SO WHY SHOULD PEOPLE ACCEPT ISRAEL AS A JEWISH STATE?
Especially when it was stolen from Palestinians in 1947?
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#37 May 3, 2013
In Israel , You can not be a citizen unless you can prove that you are Jewish. Israeli's want Israel to be a " Jewish Only " state !

But AIPAC ( The American Israeli Public Affairs Committee ) are in the United States lobbying for Mass Immigration Laws and Gay Rights!

They don't allow a Gentile ( non Jew )
To become a citizen of Israel , but they want everyone to come to the United States and become a citizen!!!!

If the media would raise issues like this , people would understand how racist of a state Israel really is! But the Lobby here in America monitor the mainstream media and can change stories to Israel's advantage! The United States even has a Anti Semetism Czar to make sure that Israel is never portrayed as a racist state on American Television.

This is how scared Israel is of American people knowing the truth about their racist state! They are so afraid of the people knowing the truth ... That they have a organization called " Hasbara "

Hasbara are payed to sit online on any website that allows people to post comments. They look for any negative comments about Israel and they flood the message boards with Hate speeches against Arabs and Muslims..
They act like they are ordinary Americans who are posting , but they are payed by the Israeli Government to post Pro Israeli propaganda and talk bad about Arabs. They work every day and have different shifts....

You would have to be pretty desperate to spend that much money to try to make people look bad!

Why don't America have a Czar to help Muslims? They should never allow anything bad on the mainstream media about Arabs and Islam. If they are doing it for Israel , then they should do it for Muslims who have been murdered for decades by Zionist racists!

Zionism is racism

St. Croix valley

#38 May 3, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we could look at Judaism and what it teaches.
In Judaism , a Jew is not allowed to marry a Gentile ( Non Jew )
Judaism teaches that if you are not Jewish , you are basically on the same level as a dog!
Judaism also suggests that Jesus should have been murdered in even a more sadistic way than crucifixion!
The Talmud says that Jesus should have had boiling led poured down his throat. The Talmud suggest 3 other sadistic ways Jesus should have been murdered.
The Talmud basically calls the Virgin Mary a whore ....
I can go on and on
Oh and Israel wants people to accept it as a Jewish state! That sounds stupid and racist! Would anyone accept Texas as a Mexican only State ?
Would anyone accept Detroit as a Black Only City!
It sounds crazy... Right?
SO WHY SHOULD PEOPLE ACCEPT ISRAEL AS A JEWISH STATE?
Especially when it was stolen from Palestinians in 1947?
ummm..judaism is part of the same abrahamic cult...

shy ae you people so ignorant about your own cults? oh yeah, your cults love ignorance. knowledge is the death knell of a cult.
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#39 May 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm..judaism is part of the same abrahamic cult...

shy ae you people so ignorant about your own cults? oh yeah, your cults love ignorance. knowledge is the death knell of a cult.
Judaism is a racist religion.

Do you know that it is illegal to convert to Judaism if you are a gentile?

You must prove to the synagogue that you are Jewish ! If you can't , your not allowed to be a member!

Also you have to sign a contract to join a synagogue! Depending on how much money you pay , depends on where you sit.

One family was sued by a synagogue for over 100,000 dollars because they sit in the front and the man lost his job and could not pay.

You never hear these stories in America because your not allowed. You would be angry at Israel. The government has measures that they take to make sure that the American people do not get angry at Israel.

OHH IF PEOPLE ONLY KNEW
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#40 May 3, 2013
Lonely in Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
You shameless piece of sh1t.
You a little bit closer than that 15,000 miles now? No excuse now buttwipe. Two hour plane ride-tops. You be there, on time.

St. Croix valley

#41 May 3, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism is a racist religion.
Do you know that it is illegal to convert to Judaism if you are a gentile?
You must prove to the synagogue that you are Jewish ! If you can't , your not allowed to be a member!
Also you have to sign a contract to join a synagogue! Depending on how much money you pay , depends on where you sit.
One family was sued by a synagogue for over 100,000 dollars because they sit in the front and the man lost his job and could not pay.
You never hear these stories in America because your not allowed. You would be angry at Israel. The government has measures that they take to make sure that the American people do not get angry at Israel.
OHH IF PEOPLE ONLY KNEW
you seem to be wither full of shit or full of misinformation. i would go for the former.

do you know of any cults that are really different form this one?

Location hidden

#42 May 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i am quite familiar with most of the religious cults on this planet, thank you.
you do realize that is the same proven mythical god that christians worship, don't you? do you know that same mythical god told the christian sect of that cult that killing people who do not believ in him is OK also? see? same god, same horseshit moral guide...
knowledge about your cult is fun!
You are a true Muslim, You are screwed up in your mind.

St. Croix valley

#43 May 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a true Muslim, You are screwed up in your mind.
no, i am a true free thinker. your cult mentality is quite clear in your ignorance of the real world and in how you have been used like a cheap gutter waif by those that promised you so much and have given you nothing but lie after proven lie.

i suspect you feel the need to take a long hot shower about now....

Location hidden

#44 May 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i am a true free thinker. your cult mentality is quite clear in your ignorance of the real world and in how you have been used like a cheap gutter waif by those that promised you so much and have given you nothing but lie after proven lie.
i suspect you feel the need to take a long hot shower about now....
You are freely out of you mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Faith Michigan 492,110
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 41 min Athena18 670
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 59 min Ismail 65
I became a muslim after reading this 1 hr Athena18 40
News German Interior Minister: If We Ban Burqas, The... 3 hr Marie-Luise_J 7
News Hajj stoning ritual shortened by 12 hours: Saud... 4 hr NATIVE _ TEXAN 2
News Public safety or prejudice? Georgia county figh... 4 hr For a bright SUNN... 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 hr Thinking 253,917
More from around the web