|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hassan wrote:
Forgot to answer ill tell u why there is no peace in the east middle cos America want our precious resources oh also cos they are the bullies they use extremism as an excuse tell me who did all the killing 9-11 inside job 7/7 inside job 1.2 mill in Afghanistan dead 1.5 mill In Iraq dead in this documentary bush the satan admits Iraq didn't have any WMD but the. Says on and he was a evil dictator a lot of good that has done to Iraq here's the link Gaddafi exposing illuminati http://youtu.be/THlaMUq6MKU furthermore do u know why Gaddafi was killed because he was going to change the currency to gold so the dollar would be squat cos federal reserve didn't and don't have gold they got dollars it is about greed another thing Christians are being used in America by jews and jews own media politics banks the Jews want Christians vs muslims they foolin everybody Israel the promised land i mean Palestine whatever Israel is gaining power for the dajjal u know the one eyed dickhead the antichrist it's all for him and we humans mean shit to the Zionist scumbags. PS peace be with u.
With regard to your earlier post, I should point out that nobody on thei forum - or more appropriately - no NON muslim on this forum bears you or your particular faith any ill will. Your islam is very very different to abba's islam . Your islam is different to the islam of abu qatada, or abu hamza, or anjem choudhry. Your islam is very clearly a decent religion, that encourages peace and mutual understanding. You may well feel that there is only one islam and to a certain extent, you are correct. But its all a question of how the individual interprets and practices that faith. I know for a fact that there are plenty of Christians whose behaviour is so disgraceful and self centred, that you would never believe that such people could possibly think that they had any connection to God. Your islam is good and decent, like yourself. Please strive to keep it that way. Dont let idiots like abba influence you. Its his faith that is severely criticised on this forum. Not your's.
Secondly, with regard to peace in the middle east, I understand , and agree entirely that political wheels turn - usually unseen. But when muslims are slaughtering other muslims, its hard to understand. Particularly when it is well known that one muslim may not openly condem or criticise another. I grant you that world power plays a part, but things escalate far to quickly and furiously for the soure to be entirely external to the country concerned. The leaders there are all power hungry. Like many of the spiritual and religios leaders. They do not want to lose control of the people. They maintain control largely through fear. Even now in Egypt, muslim brotherhood leader who has only recently come to power, is already being opposed. Why? If shariah is the way forward, why would those people that would be subject to it oppose it so fiercely. Its an indication that while having a faith is good, living absolute control is bad. The world is changing and no matter how strong islam thinks it is, it will either have to adapt, or break apart. No army, however powerfull and mighty it may be, can stand against an idea who'e time has come.
Peace be with you.
PATRIOT

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

And Julie in the Gutter too of course.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Hassan wrote:
Igor the hunched back scientist stop with your lies please wt your saying Is absolutely nonsense all u got is lies hazhrat Abu bakr pbuh died of sickness hazhrat umar pbuh martyr from being stabbed by a coward Abu lulu while he was praying and hazhrat ali pbuh was martyr stabbed while in Sajda (prostration) by a poisoned sword by ibn muljim who was a kharijite and not muslim hazrat usman was martyred by rebels who were supposedly muslim it was a dispute with him to give up caliphate. The only thing I realize is that your arrogant that one man is prophet Muhammad pbuh and he is not an ordinary man he is a prophet the most beloved creation of Allah and you fool it is Allahs word QURAN AND ISLAM prophet Muhammad was his messenger just like Jesus and David pbu them, blah blah blah boring place you schmuck the purpose of life is not sit back and relax it is a test whether you accept it or not that is our purpose wt do u think u will live forever no every soul shall taste death and be wise to prepare yourself to meet your maker that is.peace be with you.
You forgot to mention Ali and the civil war.

There have been thousands of people claiming to be prophets and yet they all seem to disagree with each other.
Did you know there's no mention of an afterlife in the Torah (the five books of Moses). None of the early prophets ever talked about it and I'm only aware of one verse in the Old Testament that talks about it (Daniel 12). At the time of Jesus the temple priests the Sadduceees didn't believe in an afterlife for that very reason (though the Pharisees did).
This shows it's a later addition to the beliefs.

Fear of hell is a lousy reason to believe in any religion. I need something better than that.
victoria

Uxbridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

abba wrote:
<quoted text>u r a very sad sic persin 2 speek like this. i feel soory 4 u. i do beleve ur depresed an its bcause ur no that ur unholy an donot have allah(swa)in ur live an u feel lost. i shuold say 2 u 2 find allah(swa) in ur heart an reed qur'an. mabe the hate will aventuallu leve u. ur very nasty mouth like most womain kafirs here.
Piss off abba you piece of crap.If i was a muslim im would be depressed with good reason.You call me sad and sick because i choose not to embrace islam or accept the ideaology that as a woman i am beneath a man.When in rality i live in a society which is not rotten because it allows freedon for all people be they male or female where education and employment and working for your own money and owning your own home is possible for a woman in my society she is not under any man and she can do and go where he wants without permission.Why dont you just admit the very thought or women being independent of man and actually having the same rights frighten you you see muslim women see how we are enjoting our lives and they want the same but men like you want to keep them downtrodden so that you can have a wife who you can treat like a slave who will pander to your every whim without complaint.Thats it you hate me having a voice in fact you hate any women having a voice to say what they want and your quick to insult everyone else but you dont like it if you and islam are insulted well too bad you sad little cretin because islam is a crap relegion and your crap for following it not special and not better and certainly not clever so shut the fcuk up and get over yourself your small and insignificant dont you realise on these forums your a joke even most muslims on this forum dont take you seriously but keep on spewing hate and thinking your important if you want to no-one else will.YOUR JUST KEEP BEING THE SILLY DELUSSIONAL FOOL YOU ALWAYS WERE.
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

victoria wrote:
<quoted text>.You call me sad and sick because i choose not to embrace islam or accept the ideaology that as a woman i am beneath a man.
only raeson u have anything is bcuase men alowed u 2.got that BRAT!so show more respcet spioled BRAT!
American Girl

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

abba wrote:
<quoted text>only raeson u have anything is bcuase men alowed u 2.got that BRAT!so show more respcet spioled BRAT!
My, oh, my, aren't muslim "men" insecure. LOL
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>My, oh, my, aren't muslim "men" insecure. LOL
no but sounds like u girls r.have 2 use bikinis 4 man cause ur brane wont do it.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

abba wrote:
<quoted text>only raeson u have anything is bcuase men alowed u 2.got that BRAT!so show more respcet spioled BRAT!
F*ck off you juvenile jerk! Decent women like Victoria have what they have, not because some man permitted them to, but because they work hard for it. You what hard work is dont you Muti? Its what you have seen other people doing.
You are a classic scum bag and no mistake. What have you ever contributed to the world? NOTHING! Thats what. You aspire to a way of life that thrives on its ability to control and oppress. You support the notion of brainwashing people into believing that unless they do what their religious leaderrs tell them, they will burn in hell. Hell will be like the English prisons. In dire need of modernisation, and packed to the brim with muslims! If nothing else, you will be in good company.
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck off you juvenile jerk!.
shut ur mouth hum? im not speeking 2 u. i was leting these kafir nasty girls the truth even if u donnot want to say bcause ur a coward an afriad of truths. mabe if u were islamic u wuold b brave like me.
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

victoria wrote:
<quoted text>When in rality i live in a society which is not rotten because it allows freedon for all people be they male or female where education and employment and working for your own money and owning your own home is possible for a woman in my society she is not under any man and she can do and go where he wants without permission.
yes injoy ur freedom u won. work n raise braty kids some1 else will raise.woman in saudi have it made 2 u. ur juss 2 dum 2 no it.than at the ends of all what? bad mother. bad wive no islam 2 guide u
victoria

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

abba wrote:
<quoted text>no but sounds like u girls r.have 2 use bikinis 4 man cause ur brane wont do it.
First off i am braint i went to university i have a degree and i had to d o additional training to do my job which is in a lab doing micro biology i work seven days a week and i am good at my job.I have proved my worth by my intelligence not what i look like ina bikini.And as for men letting me i have men working beneath me actually and many of my influences have been from other sucessful women and men did not allow me i was entitled a s ahiman being to do what i wanted any man iv'e ever known encouraged me to do what i wanted and i am not a spoiled brat yes i have a nice home my own car and a scoial life but i work hard for it i wasnt handed to me i work and support myself because as a women i was entitlteld to

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Inbreeding also affect negatively intelligence, physical appearance, height and a multitude of other phenotypes. While inbreeding is in large part related to why arabs are the way they are appearance, height, lack of conventional physical beauty,It is true for Muslims but also pretty much the whole arab world (Muslim or otherwise)in general. Arabs being modern inadequates, their evolutionary expression as DNA vehicles would tend to follow the angry and hateful phenotype path.
abba wrote:
<quoted text>yes injoy ur freedom u won. work n raise braty kids some1 else will raise.woman in saudi have it made 2 u. ur juss 2 dum 2 no it.than at the ends of all what? bad mother. bad wive no islam 2 guide u
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Victoria....you are the type of woman that Abba and his clan fear the most. I mean that as a giant compliment.
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

victoria wrote:
<quoted text>First off i am braint i went to university i have a degree and i had to d o additional training to do my job which is in a lab doing micro biology i work seven days a week and i am good at my job.I have proved my worth by my intelligence not what i look like ina bikini.And as for men letting me i have men working beneath me actually and many of my influences have been from other sucessful women and men did not allow me i was entitled a s ahiman being to do what i wanted any man iv'e ever known encouraged me to do what i wanted and i am not a spoiled brat yes i have a nice home my own car and a scoial life but i work hard for it i wasnt handed to me i work and support myself because as a women i was entitlteld to
than y do u have somany tipos in ur setanses?ur fked in the haed 2. go get ur moneys back.
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Bombardier wrote:
Victoria....you are the type of woman that Abba and his clan fear the most. I mean that as a giant compliment.
shut ur mouth bomby dum dum. ur juss jeslious that ur not the man victoria is.haha.go throw urselve off a bridge fool
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

swerty wrote:
Inbreeding also affect negatively intelligence, physical appearance, height and a multitude of other phenotypes..<quoted text>
that explanes ur stupadty.stop scrwng ur uncles.haha
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
no NON muslim on this forum bears you or your particular faith any ill will. Your islam is very very different to abba's islam ..
no stupad.its the same as urs is going 2 b. there is 1 islam an u will lern 2 respcet it!!!
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck off you juvenile jerk! Decent women like Victoria .
oh ur now haveing sexes with victoria? it suond like u have intrast in her. u nasty jules. no woder ur socitys r mest up an ur divorse is so hi.mabe when ur islam u will straigtan up ur live.till than jules i wuold recomand reeding baeutifal qur'an.i will take graet plaesire in techaing u salat
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

abba wrote:
<quoted text>shut ur mouth bomby dum dum. ur juss jeslious that ur not the man victoria is.haha.go throw urselve off a bridge fool
Abba, you seem to me to be the type of guy that would buy a condom "ribbed for her pleasure", and then put it on inside out. But then I realize you will never be with a girl so it's irrelevant.
victoria

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

abba wrote:
<quoted text>than y do u have somany tipos in ur setanses?ur fked in the haed 2. go get ur moneys back.
Thats pot calling the kettle back the fact of the matter is im not much good at typing tell me abba do you have a degree you talk about this great education your getting in the us maybe you should get your money back too seeing as your no better at spelling than me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 6 min Warner 968
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min Kareem O Wheat 199,528
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 20 min Faith 356,085
Do and Don't do rules for Muslim women (Nov '09) 40 min Human 404
Israel more isolated than ever. (Oct '13) 48 min Yousssuck 116
Islam is not a religion of peace 58 min Onelawforall 9
What % of Muslims knows that Muhammad was a Ped... 1 hr Dharma bhai 1
Is Sex during Ramadan a sin 1 hr Hot male 30
WWE champion Antonia Inoki converts to Islam (Dec '12) 4 hr Rex 18