u have foul mouth langwage

u sleep with pigs n apes

all above

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#275 Feb 21, 2013
abba wrote:
it smells like pig crap inhere 2day. i guess forim is full of stinking kafirs. i can smell swerty trisha thunderbut samantha an others. wow how smelly
For a muzzywuzzy, you have a detailed knowlege of pig crap. That said, I suppose you would know all about it. Didnt you ever wonder where your mom got those nice tasty ingredients for the curry?
abba

Mesquite, NV

#276 Feb 21, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
For a muzzywuzzy, you have a detailed knowlege of pig crap.
ofcorse, whan i c u right u spew pigcrap all on forim. it will b baeutifal day whan u r prostrating b4 allah(swa). i will take pictire of u that day. kafir

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#277 Feb 21, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ofcorse, whan i c u right u spew pigcrap all on forim. it will b baeutifal day whan u r prostrating b4 allah(swa). i will take pictire of u that day. kafir
You are already having visions of being locked up in a padded cell. It will be a beautiful day when you get your official islamic straight jacket.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#278 Feb 21, 2013
Samantha09 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are already having visions of being locked up in a padded cell. It will be a beautiful day when you get your official islamic straight jacket.
lol.someday u will anser 2 allah(swa) an whan ur islam u will thank me 4 helping u see the truth.

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#279 Feb 21, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>lol.someday u will anser 2 allah(swa) an whan ur islam u will thank me 4 helping u see the truth.
You got the salutation wrong abba.
A rarety for a muslim to do. If indeed you are a muslim?

Location hidden

#280 Feb 21, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>lol.someday u will anser 2 allah(swa) an whan ur islam u will thank me 4 helping u see the truth.
I will never answer to something that I do not believe in- allah is imaginary. You have the right to believe in him but that is your choice- telling and forcing others to adapt to your ways(which lowers the standard of living for them) is unacceptable. Keep dreaming camel humper and visions of being allahs personal nut holder may come true.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#281 Feb 22, 2013
Implications for the Western and Muslim Worlds

The consequences for offspring of consanguineous marriages are unpleasantly clear: Death, low intelligence or even mental retardation, handicaps, and diseases often leading to a slow and painful death. Other consequences are: Limited social skills and understanding, limited ability to manage education and work procedures, and painful treatment procedures. The negative cognitive consequences also influence the executive functions. The impairment of concentration and emotional control most often leads to anti-social behavior.

The economic costs and consequences for society of inbreeding are of course secondary to the reality of human suffering. However, inbreeding among Muslims has severe implications for both Western society and the Muslim world.
WERE CARRYING USE SUB HUMAN INBREDS
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur the imbreed. whos the 1 that dosnot see allah(swa) as ur creater? an prophet muhammad(pbuh)as his mesanger? haha u! so ur 1 that was born of sister n brother.haha
abba

Mesquite, NV

#282 Feb 22, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> You got the salutation wrong abba.
tom u alsways that dum?
abba

Mesquite, NV

#283 Feb 22, 2013
Samantha09 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never answer to something that I do not believe in- allah is imaginary.
y u not beleve in god?

Location hidden

#284 Feb 22, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>y u not beleve in god?
I do believe in God. I do not believe in allah the pedophile. I do not worship the devil.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#285 Feb 22, 2013
Samantha09 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe in God. I do not believe in allah the pedophile. I do not worship the devil.
alah(swa)is god stuapd girl. than u beleve in allah good start. show me were allah was a pedo? if not than u r a lyer kafir that is branewashed in ur haed

Location hidden

#286 Feb 22, 2013
What do you call a lesbian Muslim?

A fu cking godsend. At least she won't give birth to another dirty, stinking, sweaty, ignorant, robbing, cricket-playing, stone-throwing, bacon-butty-dodging, pyjama-wearing, bomb-making, AK47-wielding, terrorist, murdering, democracy-hating, benefit-cheating, lazy, horrible, good for nothing ba stard! God bless equal opportunism and freedom of speech
abba wrote:
<quoted text>alah(swa)is god stuapd girl. than u beleve in allah good start. show me were allah was a pedo? if not than u r a lyer kafir that is branewashed in ur haed

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Birmingham UK

#287 Feb 22, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ofcorse, whan i c u right u spew pigcrap all on forim. it will b baeutifal day whan u r prostrating b4 allah(swa). i will take pictire of u that day. kafir
I am proud to be a kafir, or a kuffar - or in simple terms, a non muslim. NOW, I will reittereate somthing that I thought was already clear. Obviously, it isnt clear, so I will make it clear now. I (like all non muslims) will NEVER prostrate myself before your pagan moon god, allah. I will never enter a mosque - unless I am planning to use that mosque as a toilet. I will never hold a copy of the quran, unless I am going to burn it, flush it down the toilet, or use it to blow my nose, or wipe my arse. I will never honour the paedophile pig muhammed and when I visit his grave, I will piss on his tomb! Lastly, IF - and I do mean IF alla ever did present himself to the world and say 'i am allah', I will have no hesitation in telling him to fu*k off back to jinnah, and take all you sick little goat shagging sand chimps with him.
Prostrate myself in prayer to allah? You stand more chance of finding rocking horse droppings.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#288 Feb 22, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud to be a kafir, or a kuffar - or in simple terms, a non muslim. NOW, I will reittereate somthing that I thought was already clear. Obviously, it isnt clear, so I will make it clear now. I (like all non muslims) will NEVER prostrate myself before your pagan moon god, allah. I will never enter a mosque - unless I am planning to use that mosque as a toilet. I will never hold a copy of the quran, unless I am going to burn it, flush it down the toilet, or use it to blow my nose, or wipe my arse. I will never honour the paedophile pig muhammed and when I visit his grave, I will piss on his tomb! Lastly, IF - and I do mean IF alla ever did present himself to the world and say 'i am allah', I will have no hesitation in telling him to fu*k off back to jinnah, and take all you sick little goat shagging sand chimps with him.
Prostrate myself in prayer to allah? You stand more chance of finding rocking horse droppings.
in denyal i c. jules cannot u c what is happaning all around u? its juss a matter of time b4 uk is all of islam an shariah rules. i can understnad ur bigotry an hipocritical veiws out of being scared but in long run u will b more happeir inshallah

patance jules
abba

Mesquite, NV

#289 Feb 22, 2013
swerty wrote:
What do you call a lesbian Muslim?
A fu cking godsend. At least she won't give birth to another dirty, stinking, sweaty, ignorant, robbing, cricket-playing, stone-throwing, bacon-butty-dodging, pyjama-wearing, bomb-making, AK47-wielding, terrorist, murdering, democracy-hating, benefit-cheating, lazy, horrible, good for nothing ba stard! God bless equal opportunism and freedom of speech<quoted text>
go ahaed swerty turdy.keep makng fun but as u tipe ur gov is alraedy protecting us opresed muslims an many now r in ur gov that r muslim.ur gov is not as bigoted as u ppls on this forim.

Location hidden

#290 Feb 23, 2013
thought islam is taking over the world, rrrr little cowards cant even back them selves up
abba wrote:
<quoted text>go ahaed swerty turdy.keep makng fun but as u tipe ur gov is alraedy protecting us opresed muslims an many now r in ur gov that r muslim.ur gov is not as bigoted as u ppls on this forim.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Birmingham UK

#291 Feb 23, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>in denyal i c. jules cannot u c what is happaning all around u? its juss a matter of time b4 uk is all of islam an shariah rules. i can understnad ur bigotry an hipocritical veiws out of being scared but in long run u will b more happeir inshallah
patance jules
On the contrary.
I can see what is happening around me. And so can you. islam is despised. Why??? Obvious. Nobody can trust it. It refuses to integrate and that in turn means it is refusing to co-operate. Everyone knows the situation. If you get any satisfaction out of pretending to be a muslim, then suit yourself. But as a westerner, you already know that the English bow to nobody.
Before islam takes any dominant position, there will be riots and probably a war on the streets. since there are insufficient islamics to form any reasonable offensive, they will all be killed outright. And strangely, they will not be missed. If you side with them, then you too will die. I hope that your life, so far, has been fruitfull, because your death will be quite uneventful.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#292 Feb 25, 2013
swerty wrote:
thought islam is taking over the world, rrrr little cowards cant even back them selves up<quoted text>
oh swerty turdy its happining.slow but staedy swerty
abba

Mesquite, NV

#293 Feb 25, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>

Before islam takes any dominant position, there will be riots and probably a war on the streets. since there are insufficient islamics to form any reasonable offensive, they will all be killed outright.
lol jules. u can alraedy c noose tighting around OUR uk. slow staedy jules. pantance will willout juss a matter of time.there will b no war. no fights no riots juss peascefal
abba

Mesquite, NV

#294 Feb 25, 2013
kafirs smell cuase they sit in piles of stinkng lyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min DaniEl 503,164
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 16 min BBC 6
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 58 min GrowUp 43
Is Allah Pagan? 1 hr Jesus Is 8
News Give Trump a chance, give Ellison a chance 2 hr Sicklecell Supporter 14
Wagon RitaY And The Missing Mattress. 2 hr number four 2
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 2 hr number four 2,117
More from around the web