u have foul mouth langwage

u sleep with pigs n apes

all above

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#253 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>my father love me stupad unlike ur father.he was a pig so he cuoldnot help u grow up so now ur a pig with english is all.an ur sister pig had ur man parts removd so u cuoldnot have sexes with her anymore.oh now go cry
in all probability you've probably got a face only a father can love!
Do you speak from experience abba boy?
abba

Mesquite, NV

#255 Feb 13, 2013
swerty wrote:
your father sucks, arab smelly cock <quoted text>
swerty turdy ur father had 2 poop bad so he had u. turdy swerty.haha
abba

Mesquite, NV

#256 Feb 13, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> in all probability you've probably got a face only a father can love!
Do you speak from experience abba boy?
at lest im loved by my parants n urs disowned u.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#257 Feb 13, 2013
Samantha09 wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your first line you admit you are a pedophile!!
ur dum. i admit that ur a smelly kafir.we can all smell ur stink threw pc.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#258 Feb 13, 2013
your mother has a bigger penis than you
abba wrote:
<quoted text>swerty turdy ur father had 2 poop bad so he had u. turdy swerty.haha

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#259 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur dum. i admit that ur a smelly kafir.we can all smell ur stink threw pc.
That is you after kissing your imam after he had his way with you.

“not that tom!”

Location hidden

#260 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>at lest im loved by my parants n urs disowned u.
I wish your parents had loved you enough to have bought you a dictionary for Christmas.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#261 Feb 14, 2013
swerty wrote:
your mother has a bigger penis than you <quoted text>
swerty turdy how can woman have manpart? oh i forgot ur socitys have that. tranvastites like u.haha. talk bout mutalation 2 ppls.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#262 Feb 14, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> I wish your parents had loved you enough to have bought you a dictionary for Christmas.
so was ur mom the pig or the monky?thats right ur dad was jules the monky.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#263 Feb 14, 2013
Samantha09 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is you after kissing your imam after he had his way with you.
no u after ur preist had his way with u. 4 the 100th times.haha. nasty cross worshipping kafir
abba

Mesquite, NV

#264 Feb 15, 2013
victoria wrote:
<quoted text>Because the baby isnt alive yet.I dont believe a baby is alive until it has formed a brain.
oh so whan u say its a baby its a baby? well some say its baby whan it grows heartbeet. ur so messsed up u must have deep mental problams.sad very sad u r. i feel in ways sorry 4 u.mabe allah(swa)says its at meracle of concepsion.

“not that tom!”

Location hidden

#265 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>so was ur mom the pig or the monky?thats right ur dad was jules the monky.
You think everyone has animals for parents like you? LOL
No wonder muslims act like wounded animals!
abba

Mesquite, NV

#266 Feb 15, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> You think everyone has animals for parents like you? LOL
No wonder muslims act like wounded animals!
haha my parants were very loveing. tell me haveing pig as mum an monky as dad loveing 2 u?is that y all kafirs stink?
Danny

Mississauga, Canada

#267 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>haha my parants were very loveing. tell me haveing pig as mum an monky as dad loveing 2 u?is that y all kafirs stink?
abba- if you consider kafirs stinking, why the hell you came running to the kafir's country and living in Florida?You like the taste of the shi* of the white man in Florida to lick it clean direct from his butt? No wonder all of you ass lifters stink like poo.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#269 Feb 18, 2013
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>
abba- if you consider kafirs stinking, why the hell you came running to the kafir's country and living in Florida?You like the taste of the shi* of the white man in Florida to lick it clean direct from his butt? No wonder all of you ass lifters stink like poo.
y dont u watch ur mouth. im here for school an have 2 test 2day. i dont have time 2 4 u. u stincking 2nd class dhimmi

“not that tom!”

Location hidden

#270 Feb 19, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>y dont u watch ur mouth. im here for school an have 2 test 2day. i dont have time 2 4 u. u stincking 2nd class dhimmi
Two baskets weaved in one day - well done sonny!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#271 Feb 20, 2013
you failed your first test today, how to be a nice human being, mind you your an inbred
abba wrote:
<quoted text>y dont u watch ur mouth. im here for school an have 2 test 2day. i dont have time 2 4 u. u stincking 2nd class dhimmi
abba

Mesquite, NV

#272 Feb 20, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> Two baskets weaved in one day - well done sonny!
i taken class on how 2 no whan kafirs r lyeing. it was an easy test u kafirs
abba

Mesquite, NV

#273 Feb 20, 2013
swerty wrote:
you failed your first test today, how to be a nice human being, mind you your an inbred<quoted text>
ur the imbreed. whos the 1 that dosnot see allah(swa) as ur creater? an prophet muhammad(pbuh)as his mesanger? haha u! so ur 1 that was born of sister n brother.haha
abba

Mesquite, NV

#274 Feb 21, 2013
it smells like pig crap inhere 2day. i guess forim is full of stinking kafirs. i can smell swerty trisha thunderbut samantha an others. wow how smelly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Syriana 520,691
Evil speech by Trump at UN 2 hr Khan 23
Rabbeen Al Jihad changed job from ISIS to Al-Qaeda 7 hr allaha bint kalb 1
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 8 hr Pat Robertson s F... 29
DY: this FORUM IS NOW DEFUNCT (Jul '15) 12 hr Unique_amazingly ... 90
Jose & Maria 14 hr J_a_n 6
News Headscarf issue in mug shot illuminates conflic... Tue Seatbelt Dongbutter 7
More from around the web