|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

abba wrote:
<quoted text>did u do as i told u 2 do? did u go to the links an lern 4 questoins today? ok what is wudu n when is it porformed?
Did I WHAT??????????
Do as YOU told me?
ROFLMFAO.
What non muslim in their right mind would comply with a goat shagging little imams bitch like you?
I will tell you somthing. I have a cat. And my cat tells me when he is hungry, by squawking loudly. I comply with the cats instruction, and feed him. I am happy to do it too. You on the other hand......are a muslim. You are quite probably the lowest example of a life form that could be found anywhere in the known univers. And in that, I include common household bacteria. Please just accept that despite all those promises your imam makes while he is shagging you up the arse, you and your backward muzzbanging bretheren are never going to dominate anything more than your goats and sheep. And even they defy you. You are pathetic, filth, scum,....yu know, islamic.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

abba wrote:
<quoted text>i hered u got ur latast std threw goat sexes.is that right? wow what a nasty persin u r. doent ur bf mind?
Put the power of the prophet in your pocket yet?
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>

What non muslim in their right mind would comply with a goat shagging little imams bitch like you?
ur going 2 comply. u will need 2 no these things b4 ur islam fool kafir scum.now anser my queston after u do ur homework on link i gave u.
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>

sorry jules but uk an other westrn countys r at tops with baestialaty. haha.plus whan ur ansered last qusetion than will move 2 new qusetion. so get moveing

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Birmingham UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur going 2 comply. u will need 2 no these things b4 ur islam fool kafir scum.now anser my queston after u do ur homework on link i gave u.
You silly runt. Comply with you? Nope, I think not....but if you insist, please feel free to try and make me. I promise you, come to Birmingham and tell me to my face. Then, I can enjoy the look of horror on your face when I rip out your spine and show it to you. Whoops,...silly me. You are spineless, so that will be impossible.
The only complying that will be done is when we whip you muslim carcasses all the way to the ferry port and send you all home in a rowing boat - the same way you got here.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Birmingham UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

abba wrote:
<quoted text>sorry jules but uk an other westrn countys r at tops with baestialaty. haha.plus whan ur ansered last qusetion than will move 2 new qusetion. so get moveing[
You really are stupid are you not. I look forward to shagging your mother's tonsils in hell!
You can sit on the prophet muhammeds lap and watch if you like. Your dad certainly will!
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are stupid are you not. I look forward to shagging your mother's tonsils in hell!
You can sit on the prophet muhammeds lap and watch if you like. Your dad certainly will!
ur right bout 1 thing pig monky decandant. u will b in hell. pig shager
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
I promise you, come to Birmingham and tell me to my face. Then, I can enjoy the look of horror on your face when I rip out your spine .
haha. old man im problly 50 yrs yuonger than u ol fool. u wuold sh.it all way 2 ur mums house if u wuold c me.haha

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

abba wrote:
<quoted text>haha. old man im problly 50 yrs yuonger than u ol fool. u wuold sh.it all way 2 ur mums house if u wuold c me.haha
In other words your b@lls haven't dropped and you have wet dreams every night thinking about the cousin your gonna marry the minute she hits puberty!

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Birmingham UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

abba wrote:
<quoted text>haha. old man im problly 50 yrs yuonger than u ol fool. u wuold sh.it all way 2 ur mums house if u wuold c me.haha
Well, Im only just 50. So, judging by your spelling and geneal content of your posts, YES, you probably are 50 years younger than me. I can well imagine the site of you would make me vomit - Im not sure if it would give me an upset stomache though.
Now, just so we are clear. You will address me as Sir. You will lick my boots, and then, I will let you watch while I have sex with a 21 year old muslima. You will hear her pray in the Christian fashion. She will be yelling 'Oh, God' at the tp of her voice.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Birmingham UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> In other words your b@lls haven't dropped and you have wet dreams every night thinking about the cousin your gonna marry the minute she hits puberty!
Goodness Tom. You dont seriously think he will wait THAT long do you?
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> In other words your b@lls haven't dropped and you have wet dreams every night thinking about the cousin your gonna marry the minute she hits puberty!
u have no balls little boy. i here uv been castratad like pig as 2 not have sexes with cousin pigs.haha.ouch i smaked u down hard.go cry 2 jules now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness Tom. You dont seriously think he will wait THAT long do you?
:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

abba wrote:
<quoted text>u have no balls little boy. i here uv been castratad like pig as 2 not have sexes with cousin pigs.haha.ouch i smaked u down hard.go cry 2 jules now.
Any betting your father would have castrated himself with a rusty kife if he knew his cousin-wifey was going to drop you into the world?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

^Knife

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

at the end of the day, your just a filthy stinkin sand monkey
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz! That awful smell the kaafR try to cover up with pounds of deoderants and parfumes is one left upon them by the almighty that we may know when they are in our midst.An easily recognizable oder somewhat akin to the pungent stinkweasel crossed with the ballsack of a sweaty camel. However! The women smell like cookies and homebaked apple pie! EMMMmmmmmm.....EM! yummy. CheerZ

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

abba wrote:
<quoted text>u have no balls little boy. i here uv been castratad like pig as 2 not have sexes with cousin pigs.haha.ouch i smaked u down hard.go cry 2 jules now.
So in your first line you admit you are a pedophile!!
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> Any betting your father would have castrated himself with a rusty kife if he knew his cousin-wifey was going to drop you into the world?
my father love me stupad unlike ur father.he was a pig so he cuoldnot help u grow up so now ur a pig with english is all.an ur sister pig had ur man parts removd so u cuoldnot have sexes with her anymore.oh now go cry
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

swerty wrote:
at the end of the day, your just a filthy stinkin sand monkey<quoted text>
ur juss filty pig with no morals

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

your father sucks, arab smelly cock
abba wrote:
<quoted text>my father love me stupad unlike ur father.he was a pig so he cuoldnot help u grow up so now ur a pig with english is all.an ur sister pig had ur man parts removd so u cuoldnot have sexes with her anymore.oh now go cry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of313
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min bmz 198,753
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 22 min scirocco 353,907
Warner This Is Just For You 49 min Kareem O Wheat 3
new Quran website 1 hr Kareem O Wheat 55
In Malaysia, Islam's legal advance divides fami... 1 hr Marie-Luise_J 1
HInduism is Satanism! (Jan '13) 2 hr priya 77
Indian Congress : The Real Enemy of Hindus & Hi... (Sep '13) 5 hr cngrss 127
•••
•••