everything u say is stinking lie

u never change ur underwear

u have foul mouth langwage

u sleep with pigs n apes

all above

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#191 Feb 4, 2013
If there was a war in my country because of my religion I would do the only rational thing-

Move to the other side of the world and demand them to adopt to my religion.
abba wrote:
<quoted text>if i ran businass sometime i can think an spell. u on otherhand all haves 2 do is lay on ur back right 4 sexes? but u dont need man help remembr?haha
victoria

UK

#192 Feb 4, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>so says the oborton queen of the westrn world.wat no 55 millon killed in us the u.s. over 40 yaers ant enouf? 200 thosaund in just 1 yr in our england in 1 yr. so shut ur mouths all u discustng kafirs.y dont u try 2 stay off ur back for a while? hum?
i personally have never had an abortion and althought i dont support women who not only take risks with their health but also get pregnant and use abotion as quick fix i dont agree.But there are some good reasons.For instance if a womans raped if she has dicabtes and acidentally fallen pregnant and it is dangerous for her and the baby to be born the mother is a drug user or smokes,The woman is incapable of caring for a child,Or the child is badly deformed or going to be handicapped there are a some good reasons for abortion more to yhe point i didnt say we dont have abotion in the west o.k. if we dont want a baby we can get rid of it.But what i was aying muslim women who want children will happily abort a baby if its a girl using s it as a quick fix to get pregnant again as soon as possible to hoprfully produce a boy that is what w wrong with muslim women having sex.Any woman who wants to be a mother should love and want their children whatever sex they are as long as the babys healthy then you should be happy whatever the sex
abba

Mesquite, NV

#193 Feb 4, 2013
victoria wrote:
<quoted text>.But there are some good reasons.For instance if a womans raped if she has dicabtes and acidentally fallen pregnant and it is dangerous for her and the baby to be born the mother is a drug user or smokes,The woman is incapable of caring for a child,
i feel sorry 4 ur brane 2 think this way. there is always some1 2 want a baby.an whos live is more importint? mother or baby?
abba

Mesquite, NV

#194 Feb 4, 2013
victoria wrote:
<quoted text> i dont support women who not only take risks with their health but also get pregnant and use abotion as quick fix i dont agree.
ur brane is right on this talking but jules has no brane he wuold wish babys daeth if babys not wanted.if muslim baby he wuold want it 2 die. that is how mesed up hes brane is.

jules a very sad man an oviosly uneducted 2 to think the way he does.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#195 Feb 4, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true....they may have to resort to having gay sex.
no thats comon practse in ur hometown now.have sexes who u want with or what animal with. sad

Location hidden

#196 Feb 4, 2013
why do muslims stink? so the blind can hate them as well
abba wrote:
<quoted text>i feel sorry 4 ur brane 2 think this way. there is always some1 2 want a baby.an whos live is more importint? mother or baby?
abba

Mesquite, NV

#197 Feb 4, 2013
swerty wrote:
why do muslims stink? so the blind can hate them as well <quoted text>
y does swert poop his pants? so he can get male part hard whan his mom changing him.hahaha

Location hidden

#198 Feb 5, 2013
abba your my favorite sand monkey of the year, just think when you grow up you will be like all the other sand monkeys, thick and stupid, and smelly, bless allah the king of the shit skin people
abba wrote:
<quoted text>y does swert poop his pants? so he can get male part hard whan his mom changing him.hahaha
victoria

UK

#199 Feb 5, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>so says the oborton queen of the westrn world.wat no 55 millon killed in us the u.s. over 40 yaers ant enouf? 200 thosaund in just 1 yr in our england in 1 yr. so shut ur mouths all u discustng kafirs.y dont u try 2 stay off ur back for a while? hum?
I have never had an abortion so calllig me an abortion queen dosent make any sense and as for staying off my back what does that mean exactly im not slut who dosent nothing but has sex all day as iv'e already explained i have a job i have to work.Yes i have a boyfriend i dont even see him everyday he has to work too
victoria

UK

#200 Feb 5, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>i feel sorry 4 ur brane 2 think this way. there is always some1 2 want a baby.an whos live is more importint? mother or baby?
If a woman is raped why should she put herself throught the trauma of having a baby she didnt want it she didnt willingly have sex she is at no fault at all and if she is unlucky enough to fall pregnant after the attack she should be allowed to abort that baby in tha moment the women takes priority but i guess in your country yuou'd just stone her to death or murder her after shes had the baby afterall in islam its always the womens fault if she gets raped that pretty much how it goes in islam,

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#201 Feb 5, 2013
abba wrote:
Abortions happen all the time in Islam. Usually spontanaeously after the woman has taken a beating at the hands of her man!
Otherwise, unwanted children are dumped like the unwanted litter they were or are kept as bargaining chips or for their bride-price.
Some of them kiddies must have wished they had been aborted at birth instead of enduring a living hell!
abba

Mesquite, NV

#202 Feb 5, 2013
swerty wrote:
abba your my favorite sand monkey of the year, just think when you grow up you will be like all the other sand monkeys, thick and stupid, and smelly, bless allah the king of the shit skin people<quoted text>
swerty turdy ur my fav kafir idiot. dirty roted crossworshipng culture of preist pedofiles
abba

Mesquite, NV

#203 Feb 5, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> Abortions happen all the time in Islam.
bulls..t tomboy.it is not all time u moron.u westrns r the 1 who made obortions in 2 a industry.idiot
abba

Mesquite, NV

#204 Feb 5, 2013
victoria wrote:
<quoted text>If a woman is raped why should she put herself throught the trauma of having a baby she didnt want it she didnt willingly have sex she is at no fault at all and if she is unlucky enough to fall pregnant after the attack she should be allowed to abort that baby ,
explane 2 us all y the baby has no right? juss the mother

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#205 Feb 5, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>bulls..t tomboy.it is not all time u moron.u westrns r the 1 who made obortions in 2 a industry.idiot
Muslims like Western technology. They can choose to abort girls and keep the boys!
victoria

UK

#206 Feb 5, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>explane 2 us all y the baby has no right? juss the mother
Because the baby isnt alive yet.I dont believe a baby is alive until it has formed a brain it's not strictly a life it's a potential life.So why go through all that especially if you dont want a baby.And it's not a simple case of just giving the baby away whatever the circumstances it's not easy so it's not so much about the bay having the right at the end of the dsy it's the womans body and if she dosen't want to have this baby then she should be given the choice.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#207 Feb 5, 2013
victoria wrote:
<quoted text>Because the baby isnt alive yet.I dont believe a baby is alive until it has formed a brain it's not strictly a life it's a potential life.So why go through all that especially if you dont want a baby.And it's not a simple case of just giving the baby away whatever the circumstances it's not easy so it's not so much about the bay having the right at the end of the dsy it's the womans body and if she dosen't want to have this baby then she should be given the choice.
so if she is murderd y is there a duoble murder if she is with child? u tell me the mother decideds on whan live starts?
abba

Mesquite, NV

#208 Feb 5, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> Muslims like Western technology. They can choose to abort girls and keep the boys!
ur a sad sic persin tom

Location hidden

#209 Feb 5, 2013
abba do you spit or swallow
abba wrote:
<quoted text>swerty turdy ur my fav kafir idiot. dirty roted crossworshipng culture of preist pedofiles
abba

Mesquite, NV

#211 Feb 5, 2013
victoria wrote:
<quoted text>Because the baby isnt alive yet.I dont believe a baby is alive until it has formed a brain
what if some1 doesnt agree whan ur timeline of birth starts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Aliroger1 443,126
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min rabbee yehoshooah... 220,299
Just how stupid and evil are Muslims? 12 min Polaris 1
Do and Don't do rules for Muslim women (Nov '09) 15 min Zarmin Khan 426
Tip for the FBI investigating Topix TROLLS - ... 22 min The_Prophet_Lied 9
Heavy rains _ floodings hit Houston ! 25 min The_Prophet_Lied 5
is this a complement. "She was so wet to shag m... 32 min abracadabra 2
Hate Crimes against Muslims must stop. 56 min Baron44 213
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West 1 hr Aristofanis 1,442
HOAX 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' (Mar '12) 5 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 359
More from around the web