u sleep with pigs n apes

all above

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1 Oct 22, 2012
i thinks it because they lie and poop comesout of there foul mouths about islam.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#2 Oct 22, 2012
mabe cause they sleep with everyone like smelly pigs n apes haha.

oh r u mad now? dont like it when i say these things about kafirs but you thinks its ok to bad mouth cuss my religon n prophet right? well i hope u relize how these bad sayings hurt everone.
Zionists get the hell out

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#4 Oct 22, 2012
I also think that's because they swap sex partners like the rabid curs they are and of course because of all that poop that oozes from their foul mouths.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#5 Oct 22, 2012
The above postings are from two who believe that the sun shines from their own nether ends. They therefore believe that the smell there is normal and good, that anything else, such as roses and fresh air "stinks"

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Abba, it's not non Muslims you are smelling, it's your upper lip.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#7 Oct 22, 2012
abba wrote:
mabe cause they sleep with everyone like smelly pigs n apes haha.
oh r u mad now? dont like it when i say these things about kafirs but you thinks its ok to bad mouth cuss my religon n prophet right? well i hope u relize how these bad sayings hurt everone.
You are operating under the mistaken impression that your words hurt us. They don't. That's a muslim failing, the rest of the world doesn't break out into rabid mobs over a few words. We don't have the delicate emotional sensibilities like muslims have. You can act like 2 year olds throwing tantrums, but then don't be shocked when you are treated like misbehaving children.

The rest of the world grew up and left muslims behind fighting in the dirt.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You are operating under the mistaken impression that your words hurt us. They don't. That's a muslim failing, the rest of the world doesn't break out into rabid mobs over a few words. We don't have the delicate emotional sensibilities like muslims have. You can act like 2 year olds throwing tantrums, but then don't be shocked when you are treated like misbehaving children.
The rest of the world grew up and left muslims behind fighting in the dirt.
words do hurt u ravencrap. no wonder u stink. cause ur spewing out lies about islam and its foul smells. i cant stand next to lyer infidels cause they smell so bad. do you westrners ever wash? lol. haha
abba

Mesquite, NV

#10 Oct 23, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
Abba, it's not non Muslims you are smelling, it's your upper lip.
that was stupad reply minina dum dum. oh what is that smell i smell? oh its minina pooping out lies of her mouth about islam. haha
John

Brisbane, Australia

#11 Oct 23, 2012
That strange smell is called "soap".
You filthy wog brutes should try some.
Perhaps some toilet paper too. Then your fingers wont smell like SHIT.
Stupid filthy wogs.
Maulana Azzam

Oldham, UK

#12 Oct 23, 2012
Kids at play.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#13 Oct 23, 2012
John wrote:
That strange smell is called "soap".
Then your fingers wont smell like SHIT.
Stupid filthy wogs.
thanks 4 making a great examples of what this thred is about smelly john with ur poop stink lies.ur disgusst all infidel men here and it shows by ur mouth of hate.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#14 Oct 23, 2012
smelly oders of kafir poop liers. if u stand in crowd u can tell who all kafirs r cause they STINK sobad. haha
True Tamil Tiger

Toronto, Canada

#15 Oct 23, 2012
abba wrote:
smelly oders of kafir poop liers. if u stand in crowd u can tell who all kafirs r cause they STINK sobad. haha
You live in America and yet you need to "smell" to discern the Kafirs in the crowds? LOL. Are you blind in addition to being mentally challenged?
don

Chesterfield, UK

#16 Oct 23, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in America and yet you need to "smell" to discern the Kafirs in the crowds? LOL. Are you blind in addition to being mentally challenged?
lol well said abba is clearly uneducated and i dont think he lives in the states if he does a suspect a supermax cell awaits him sooner than later with his veiws
Urkajin

Anonymous Proxy

#17 Oct 23, 2012
abba wrote:
abba, there is NO reason to speak like this to ANYONE. You can make good points without using foul language. I am not Islamic but, I do recognize all of the hate towards Islam on many of these post. You are not going to make any ground with these types of statements. Maybe educate them on the positive sides of Islam.

Good day

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#18 Oct 23, 2012
abba wrote:
We'd rather not stand in crowds with self-exploding islamics thank you,,
Amar

Guelph, Canada

#19 Oct 23, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>that was stupad reply minina dum dum. oh what is that smell i smell? oh its minina pooping out lies of her mouth about islam. haha
Muslims swipe the shi* out with their bare hands and in the same hand they eat!Eeeeeeek!They take bath every Ramzan-once in a year.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#20 Oct 24, 2012
Amar wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims swipe the shi* out with their bare hands and in the same hand they eat!Eeeeeeek!They take bath every Ramzan-once in a year.
u kafirs eat ur own sh--t and wipe it on there children faces and tell tehn islam is to blame. sicko bunch of vile haters that teach there chilren 2 hate.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#21 Oct 24, 2012
Urkajin wrote:
<quoted text>
abba, there is NO reason to speak like this to ANYONE. You can make good points without using foul language. I am not Islamic but, I do recognize all of the hate towards Islam on many of these post. You are not going to make any ground with these types of statements. Maybe educate them on the positive sides of Islam.
Good day
salaam, there is no helping these haters see truth of islam. they all have been tuaght hate from childbirth.they teach hate about islam to children they all just see propiganda sites.
True Tamil Tiger

Toronto, Canada

#22 Oct 24, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>salaam, there is no helping these haters see truth of islam. they all have been tuaght hate from childbirth.they teach hate about islam to children they all just see propiganda sites.
ROFL. Your Saudi tv channels feature 3 year old baby girls with a virulent hatred for Jews, and yet you accuse the kafirs of brainwashing their children? Put down the pipe muzzie.....along with the camel piss bottle.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min Just saying 517,704
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 3 hr True Christian Wi... 17
Evil mohammed 8 hr Bugman 32
A fuming President Trump 9 hr Khan 8
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 9 hr Khan 348
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law 15 hr LickitySplit 13
JEWS were D Palestinians NOT Landgrabber Arabs! (Sep '15) 18 hr MUSLIMs R PAGANS 24
More from around the web