Egypt's Brotherhood blasts UN women's document

Mar 14, 2013 Full story: WTOP-FM Washington 148

Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood sharply criticized an anticipated U.N. document on combatting violence against women, saying on Wednesday that it was "deceitful," clashed with Islamic principles and undermined family values.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#164 Mar 21, 2013
Egypt will eventually be blessed by the God of Abraham, along with Syria. We are all part of the children of Israel and we will one day live in peace. God is going to punish Israel because they have rejected their Messiah and they will once again go into captivity along with the USA which are the descendants of the 10 tribed northern kingdom of Israel (Joseph). Jacobs wives were Syrian and Josephs wife was Egyptian.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#165 Mar 22, 2013
Wow, this thread really brought the conspiracy theory pushers out of hiding!

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#166 Mar 22, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> yes right cultural connection
we are all related to one family anyway
black or white or arab, its all belong to one family
i know u atheist and dont agree lol
Everyone ultimately comes from somewhere in Africa, but some people are more closely related than others.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#167 Mar 22, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Egypt will eventually be blessed by the God of Abraham, along with Syria. We are all part of the children of Israel and we will one day live in peace. God is going to punish Israel because they have rejected their Messiah and they will once again go into captivity along with the USA which are the descendants of the 10 tribed northern kingdom of Israel (Joseph). Jacobs wives were Syrian and Josephs wife was Egyptian.
Right. Just like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#168 Mar 22, 2013
It doesn't matter what the long an convoluted history of Egypt is, or what the race of the people are. The fact remains that in Egypt, women, the elderly and gays are treated like second class citizens and for any society to become a leader it needs to change and embrace it's diversity. And judging by the postings on here, it's got a long way to go.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#169 Mar 22, 2013
Uve wrote:
It doesn't matter what the long an convoluted history of Egypt is, or what the race of the people are. The fact remains that in Egypt, women, the elderly and gays are treated like second class citizens and for any society to become a leader it needs to change and embrace it's diversity. And judging by the postings on here, it's got a long way to go.
Are you suggesting that there are no such thing as giants?

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#170 Mar 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Are you suggesting that there are no such thing as giants?
Maybe if they were related to Cro-Magnon...
Ashkars prophet is GAY

Lowville, NY

#171 Mar 22, 2013
and so is the muslim brotherhood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Sheilaa 412,251
how to protect hindu women from muslim onslaught 9 min Khan 30
An ideological war America must watch, not fight 14 min Old Pom 6
back off mr. netanyahu 30 min Old Pom 2
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr bmz 211,899
Finnish Public Broadcasting To Read Entire Qura... 1 hr bmz 12
Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... 1 hr bmz 1,989
Who is who here? 2 hr Islam Forbids 127
America must understand 2 hr Baron44 93
Why you better buy a burqa. 12 hr Thinking 74
More from around the web