Pink Viagara for American Females?

Pink Viagara for American Females?

Posted in the Islam Forum

Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jun 10, 2013
No country in the world has spent so much money on how to derieve maximum pleasure from sex as America.
Now they have invented Pink Viagara. At the same time Gays and Lesbians are also on the rise. That may or may not prove to be a good investment.

Do those deodarized bodies need Pink Viagara?

It is not just the US soldiers, but a man of the caliber of CIA Chief enjoyed a "special" steak dineer with his "Biographer" - who was a married lady.

Evangilical leaders, Sports coaches, Former brainless Body builder Governor of Calif, etc etc, etc all sex meniacs.

What is going on in this country? Why do they have pink viagara now for the oversexed girls who insist on "little bit deeper, a little bit longer?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_state_an...

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (R) On May 16, 2011, the Los Angeles Times revealed that Schwarzenegger had fathered a son ten years earlier with an employee, Mildred 'Patty' Baena, his housekeeper. His wife Maria Shriver filed for divorce as soon as his term of governor was over.(2011)[2][3] See (2000–2009)
California State Senator Roy Ashburn (R) of Bakersfield. The divorced father of four was seen leaving a gay bar and arrested on two counts of DUI. He then admitted he was gay on a local radio station, even though he had voted against several gay rights initiatives.(2010)[4]
Florida State Representative Richard Steinberg (D) resigned from office after discovery of sexy messages he sent to a married Assistant US Attorney who instead of reciprocating, notified the Secret Service.(2012)[5]
The list goes on and on..........
America needs Islam very badly.
sick of it

Adams, NY

#3 Jun 11, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
No country in the world has spent so much money on how to derieve maximum pleasure from sex as America.
Now they have invented Pink Viagara. At the same time Gays and Lesbians are also on the rise. That may or may not prove to be a good investment.
Do those deodarized bodies need Pink Viagara?
It is not just the US soldiers, but a man of the caliber of CIA Chief enjoyed a "special" steak dineer with his "Biographer" - who was a married lady.
Evangilical leaders, Sports coaches, Former brainless Body builder Governor of Calif, etc etc, etc all sex meniacs.
What is going on in this country? Why do they have pink viagara now for the oversexed girls who insist on "little bit deeper, a little bit longer?"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_state_an...
California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (R) On May 16, 2011, the Los Angeles Times revealed that Schwarzenegger had fathered a son ten years earlier with an employee, Mildred 'Patty' Baena, his housekeeper. His wife Maria Shriver filed for divorce as soon as his term of governor was over.(2011)[2][3] See (2000–2009)
California State Senator Roy Ashburn (R) of Bakersfield. The divorced father of four was seen leaving a gay bar and arrested on two counts of DUI. He then admitted he was gay on a local radio station, even though he had voted against several gay rights initiatives.(2010)[4]
Florida State Representative Richard Steinberg (D) resigned from office after discovery of sexy messages he sent to a married Assistant US Attorney who instead of reciprocating, notified the Secret Service.(2012)[5]
The list goes on and on..........
America needs Islam very badly.
Oh, please, idiot. We need islam like we need a cancerous brain tumor. Would you like me to start posting all the foul sex crimes done by imams and muslims all over the world? Islam doesn't seem to be helping the Rochdale pedophile grooming gangs do the right thing. It's also not helping all those little boy raping imams in the mideast and elsewhere. Just one more deflection/distraction to try to avoid confronting the sickening, perverted issues in your pedo-cult. Islam needs to be eradicated. NOT the people...just the foul, sickening, twisted ideology that has twisted the minds of so many people on this planet.
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Jun 11, 2013
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please, idiot. We need islam like we need a cancerous brain tumor. Would you like me to start posting all the foul sex crimes done by imams and muslims all over the world? Islam doesn't seem to be helping the Rochdale pedophile grooming gangs do the right thing. It's also not helping all those little boy raping imams in the mideast and elsewhere. Just one more deflection/distraction to try to avoid confronting the sickening, perverted issues in your pedo-cult. Islam needs to be eradicated. NOT the people...just the foul, sickening, twisted ideology that has twisted the minds of so many people on this planet.
I am sorry to see that you are so upset.
Whatever you say, Islam in America can help reduce 2-3 million teenage pregnancies and government funded abortions in America and that will save a lot of Tax payer's money.

Please do not forget we owe a lot of money to China. Every penny counts.
sick of it

Adams, NY

#5 Jun 11, 2013
Two girls abducted, raped and sold in Ajman
Four men snatched the two from their Ajman flat after beating the watchman
By

Staff

Published Monday, June 03, 2013

Four men abducted two Asian girls from their apartment in Ajman at midnight after locking the watchman in the car boot and raped the two in Dubai before selling one of them for just Dh500. The four were all arrested later.

The two girls were in bed at their flat in Ajman when they heard knocking at the door. One of them opened the door after she was told it was the watchman.

Just after she opened, four men jumped inside after claiming they are police detectives from Dubai, tied up her and the other girl, forced them into their car and drove straight to Dubai, where they raped them.

They then released the watchman and seized the girls’ mobile phones before taking one of them away and sold her to another man.

After failing to sell the other girl in Dubai, they drove all the way to Abu Dhabi but still could not find a buyer. They then drove back to Sharjah, where they locked up the girl and ordered her to contact her family and get a Dh2,000 ransom.

“The girl contacted her brother, who informed Ajman’s police…the four were later trapped and arrested by the police while the two girls were freed,” the Dubai-based Arabic language daily Albayan said.

It said a criminal court in Dubai sentenced the main culprit to life in jail and ordered his deportation after completing his prison term. The remaining defendants were sentenced to between three and six years in prison and ordered deported from the UAE, the paper said without identify the defendants and the victims.

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/two-...

It's clear islam has really helped Dubai...NOT!!!
sick of it

Adams, NY

#6 Jun 11, 2013
8-yr-old raped, dumped on road by 'uncle'
The incident happened in Shebin El Qanater in Egypt
By

Staff

Published Saturday, May 18, 2013

A 50-year old man in Egypt, identified as ‘Uncle Orabi’, allegedly raped an eight-year-old girl and dumped her on the road thinking that she had died, the Arabic newspaper ‘Adostor Al Asly’ has reported.

The girl had fainted out of fatigue, police said.

Police in Shebin El Qanater was informed by a hospital that a girl, identified as Mariam Y, had been admitted with signs of fatigue and rape.

Police said the accused had brutally raped the girl after luring him into his house by promising to give her candy if she entered. She was found on the roadside by residents of the area who rushed her to a hospital.

The accused has been remanded to police custody for 15 days.

http://www.emirates247.com/crime/region/8-yr-...

Gee it's nice to see islam promoting such a moral attitude among citizens...HA!

Islam fixes NOTHING. Take a look at your own islamic hell-holes before you start criticizing America, pedo-worshiper!

Islam is not the solution...it's the problem!
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Jun 11, 2013
Isolated incidences occur in America in every city. If you want, I can bring what happens here.
You and I should understand that.
mirror

Faisalabad, Pakistan

#8 Jun 11, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
Isolated incidences occur in America in every city. If you want, I can bring what happens here.
You and I should understand that.
do post that please. Or else he is not going to shut up!
sick of it

Adams, NY

#9 Jun 11, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
Isolated incidences occur in America in every city. If you want, I can bring what happens here.
You and I should understand that.
But, Muddy, you're missing my point completely. Point being...that these kind of events occur EVERYWHERE, even in countries controlled by the plague of islam. Islam does NOTHING to change people's mindsets or to stop the commission of crimes like these. And if you claim it does, you are lying to both yourself and others. Just another ridiculous, easily-proven-wrong statement by another misguided adherent of the 'religion of peace.' Yes, we could sit here and trade sexual atrocity stories all week long...it would change nothing. But your claim that America 'needs' a sickening cult like islam for ANYTHING...well, that's just plain loony. Islam is ineffective in controlling perversion even where it holds sway. Even the threat of death does not stop perverted people from doing perverted things. News from all over the world proves you WRONG each and every day. The world does NOT 'need' islam. The world needs to be SAVED from islam.
sick of it

Adams, NY

#10 Jun 11, 2013
mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
do post that please. Or else he is not going to shut up!
I will never shut up. Ever. I will expose the evils, intolerance, ignorance, and hypocrisy of your pedo-cult until my dying day. I know you can't stand it. But if you hate it so much then perhaps you should consider getting OUT of the cult that inspires so much worldwide revulsion! Sickening pedophile worshiper!
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#14 Jun 11, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
No country in the world has spent so much money on how to derieve maximum pleasure from sex as America.
Now they have invented Pink Viagara. At the same time Gays and Lesbians are also on the rise...America needs Islam very badly.
Wow, I've heard blind rampaging religious ignorance before – but this is the ultimate! Trust me, there's nothing wrong with someone having a "geek dinner" with a married woman, and neither America nor any other country needs anything to do with Islam! Most people in the world are not so easily led down a path of lies, contradictions and ignorance, as that.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jun 11, 2013
Mujahid, you dipstick. Pink viagra is not for oversexed girls. They don't need it.

It's for women that have low libido for whatever reason, but especially menopause.

Believe it or not, there are women that actually enjoy intimacy with their husband into their golden years.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Jun 11, 2013
And while we are on the subject, why shouldn't people derive maximum pleasure from sex? Oh wait a minute....I see the problem now. You are afraid the woman might actually enjoy sex. Allah forbid!
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#24 Jun 13, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
And while we are on the subject, why shouldn't people derive maximum pleasure from sex? Oh wait a minute....I see the problem now. You are afraid the woman might actually enjoy sex. Allah forbid!
Modesty and chastity in public is the hallmark of a Muslim lady. Islam is a very practical religion.
However, you can learn a lot more about sexual pleasure from the American women.
There are no particular rules and laws either in foreplay or in intercourse. The only laws and rules are the ones reached by the lovers by mutual and often unspoken understanding. Whatever is pleasing and satisfying to both the husband and the wife is right and proper; and whatever is mutually displeasing is wrong.

Islam emphasizes on foreplay. When you intend to have sex with your wife, do not rush because the woman (also) has needs (which should be fulfilled).

Sex without foreplay has been equated to cruelty.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Jun 14, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex without foreplay has been equated to cruelty.
So is sex without a clitoris.
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#26 Jun 16, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
So is sex without a clitoris.
I agree. Sex should be a mutually pleasureable experience.
There is no such religous requirement not to involve cliorus in a sexual encounter, not even in Islam.

Does the Pink Viagra work?
http://www.opednews.com/articles/Does-the-Pin...
Now a new female libido drug, dubbed the Pink Viagra, has husbands, boyfriends and Wall Street cheering, if not its intended patients.

On June 18 an FDA advisory committee will consider approval of flibanserin, manufactured by Germany-based Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, for "treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in premenopausal women."
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Jun 16, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Sex should be a mutually pleasureable experience.
There is no such religous requirement not to involve cliorus in a sexual encounter, not even in Islam.
Does the Pink Viagra work?
http://www.opednews.com/articles/Does-the-Pin...
Now a new female libido drug, dubbed the Pink Viagra, has husbands, boyfriends and Wall Street cheering, if not its intended patients.
On June 18 an FDA advisory committee will consider approval of flibanserin, manufactured by Germany-based Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, for "treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in premenopausal women."
If you don't like it here in America you can always get the fk out. This isn't a muslim country. It never will be. Deal with it, freak.
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Jun 16, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Another looser !
Since you started it and used the word fk, i want to tell you shit head fk*ng, ignorant bastard, you get the fk out of here first. Anybody who violates my Constitutional right of Freedom of Speech can be prosecuted by me. Remember that A** hole!
Freedom of Religion is part of the US Constitution.
I am an American Muslim and so are 9 million other Muslims living in this counry. Understand shit-head?
Learn to spell "looser", loser.

I know all about the right to free speech. My father and grandfathers fought in the military to preserve that right. Yours didn't. So now I will exercise MY right to free speech yet again:

If you don't like the way we do things here in America, you can get the fk out. No one will miss you.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#30 Jun 16, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Another looser !
Since you started it and used the word fk, i want to tell you shit head fk*ng, ignorant bastard, you get the fk out of here first. Anybody who violates my Constitutional right of Freedom of Speech can be prosecuted by me. Remember that A** hole!
Freedom of Religion is part of the US Constitution.
I am an American Muslim and so are 9 million other Muslims living in this counry. Understand shit-head?
Tsk, tsk. Foul language from a violent muslim. What a shock! Not.

Now tell me mr armed terrorist, what islamic country gives you a constitution, a bill of rights, or any rights at all?

The answer is NONE OF THEM. Not a single islamic country gives freedom of speech or a bill of rights. Not a single islamic country protects the basic human rights of women.

Yet, you come here, bask in our freedoms, then try to turn our beautiful country into another of your islamic crapholes featuring despair, untold poverty, lack of education, violence, perversion, and absolute depravity.

Now you still haven't answered which islamic craphole you want to model the US after. Which violent and perverted practices did you want the US to adopt?
robotroller

Tempe, AZ

#31 Jun 16, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
Sex without foreplay has been equated to cruelty.
By whom?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#33 Jun 19, 2013
I see mujahid is ignoring yet more facts that he doesn't want to acknowledge because he can't refute them.

And he still hasn't told us which islamic cesspool he wants to model America after! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min DaniEl 518,732
News Tunisian president 'boldly' takes on Islam to a... 59 min Rasputin 1
There is no God ! 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 33
Trump must resign 1 hr Khan 2
There are No Muslim Artists 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 23
Quran: The Greatest Gift of God 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 33
Who built Taj Mahal? 2 hr Khan 10
More from around the web