Is Mohamed GAY?
Sunan Bayhaqi

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Oct 3, 2009
GAY ACTIVITIES

Muhammad gay?

Sunan Bayhaqi and Al Halabi

According to this hadith, a (gay) man named Zahir, who used to say,“The prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled,“Get off me!” After turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest.”

Sunan Bayhaqi, which traces to Sunan Abu Dawud (one of the six canonical hadith collections), has Muhammad lifting up his shirt for a man, who proceeded to kiss his entire torso,“from his bellybutton to his armpits.”

Tafsir of al-Qurtubi—an authoritative exegesis in Islam. Aisha said that, one day, while Muhammad was lying naked in bed, Zaid came knocking; Muhammad, without getting dressed, opened the door and “hugged and kissed him!!
george whyte

Canterbury, UK

#2 Oct 3, 2009
he did a lot of things in his life that would couse you to ask such a question
Soriya

Mississauga, Canada

#3 Oct 4, 2009
If he is gay ,then how can he have so many wives ,concubines,slave girls and plus wives of slayed enemies at war?
Native

Greens Fork, IN

#4 Oct 4, 2009
Muhammed used to cross dress also wearing aisha's clothing he must have been bisexual LOL
george whyte

UK

#5 Oct 4, 2009
Yaacob Ibrahim

Tampa, FL

#7 Oct 5, 2009
Sunan Bayhaqi wrote:
GAY ACTIVITIES
Muhammad gay?
According to this hadith, a (gay) man named Zahir, who used to say,“The prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled,“Get off me!” After turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest.”
Sunan Bayhaqi, which traces to Sunan Abu Dawud (one of the six canonical hadith collections), has Muhammad lifting up his shirt for a man, who proceeded to kiss his entire torso,“from his bellybutton to his armpits.”
Tafsir of al-Qurtubi—an authoritative exegesis in Islam. Aisha said that, one day, while Muhammad was lying naked in bed, Zaid came knocking; Muhammad, without getting dressed, opened the door and “hugged and kissed him!!
To Strike Terror into Muslim's HEART!!

Nufrika Osman
Terrorist Noordin M Top Was Sodomized: Indonesian Forensic Expert

A forensic pathologist said on Wednesday that an examination of the body of the terrorist mastermind Noordin M Top, who was killed during a raid in Central Java last month, indicated that he had been sodomized at some point in his life.

“There is an anomaly in Noordin’s anus because it is shaped like a funnel,” said Mun’im Idris, a forensic pathologist from the University of Indonesia.“It indicated that somebody had sodomized him.”

Mun’im was part of the team of experts that conducted the autopsy on the body of Noordin, a Malaysian-born terrorist sought for a string of attacks carried out across the country in the name of Islam.

It is unclear why Mun’im released the information.

Badaruddin Ismail, a spokesman for Noordin’s family in Malaysia, told the Jakarta Globe that he accepted the allegation but insisted it remained unclear as to when the sodomy took place when he was a child or as an adult.“I don’t know about his private life so I cannot comment more,” he said.

Other media outlets that carried the story on Wednesday, speculated on Noordin’s “sexual deviance” because of the anomaly. Homosexuality, though not against the law in the country, remain unacceptable among the nation’s mainstream religious communities.

The comments from Mun’im are likely to spark anger among some extremist members of the Muslim community that supported Noordin and his supporters.

Separately, National Police spokesman Nanan Soekarna said he had no information about the allegations.

“I haven’t received the report about the anomaly on Noordin’s body because it is not a part of the investigation,” Nanan said, adding the information would not affect the investigation.

Nanan also said that the family could collect the remains of the terrorist on Thursday.

“Noordin’s body can be collected by his family on Thursday because we have wrapped up the investigation,” he said, adding the family would come to the headquarters in the morning and they would go to Kramat Jati Hospital with officers from the National Police in the afternoon.

Badaruddin said the family was expected to claim the body on Friday.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#8 Oct 6, 2009
Sunan Bayhaqi wrote:
GAY ACTIVITIES
Muhammad gay?
LOL!! And muslims call us immoral. They need to look at their prophet first.
mina

Hollywood, FL

#9 Oct 6, 2009
Soriya wrote:
If he is gay ,then how can he have so many wives ,concubines,slave girls and plus wives of slayed enemies at war?
Bi Sexual men enjoy sex with anything that would have them....
sounds to me that Mohammed was a real sexual diviant that liked sex with children, older woman, and men...he was a bisexual pedophile and freak!!! Not the kind of person God would have talked to...but Satan...Lucifer would have a field day with a person like that...
Jay

London, UK

#10 Oct 6, 2009
Soriya wrote:
But he never had any sons. The one thing Muhammad wanted most in life was not granted to him.
God does not like prophets of satan
multi kultural

Jakarta, Indonesia

#11 Oct 6, 2009
Muhamad is grand hustla of the pimp, which is very cool like Snoop Dog! For me, Snoop Dog is a good Muslim. He do lot of zakat, in halal manner!

@Yacob Ibrahim
Noordin M Top ass it also is huge big joke in Indonesia too! It just a prove that Malaysian dudes are gay!!
Yaacob Ibrahim

Tampa, FL

#12 Oct 6, 2009
BMZ is from Singapore!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Religion of piece 518,330
There were no Christians in Moses times 1 hr Khan 10
White supremacists and muslims 1 hr Khan 3
Trump converting America into KKK country 1 hr J_a_n 30
Quran: The Greatest Gift of God 1 hr Mohammed blows goats 26
EX 34:14-Yahweh NEVER Changed His name to"allah... 12 hr No GOD but GOD 11
ALLAH's SUNNI JESUS SHIITE WHY? 12 hr No GOD but GOD 17
More from around the web