"I think our shower exploded"
Dio

United States

#104 Aug 1, 2013
Talk about my daughters like that and I'll mess with you here and now.
PATX

Carmel, ME

#105 Aug 1, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey filthy Texan pedo and madarfckker.
I just ejaculated into your daughter's 2-holes while you were busy responding on Topix. Make sure you clean up after me.
Please and thanks.
LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL
Weren't my daughter TRASHY. She would have splattered your brain pan all over the wall. See, she ain't no 14 year old, the only age female you can talk your crap to. BTW, she was taught to 'double tap'-guess where the last one goes on filth like you? Especially you!
PATX

Carmel, ME

#108 Aug 1, 2013
Dio cane wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I fck her ... can I fck her ... PULEEASE?
I wouldn't suggest you try. You would die old, or young, with your limp pecker in one hand, and your 3 brain cells in the other. Now that's the honest to God's truth, you pinched face, scum sucker.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#109 Aug 1, 2013
Poor, poor pedo-tommy fontaine.

He can't get a woman so he fantasizes about molesting his adversaries children.

That'll really help his image!
PATX

Carmel, ME

#110 Aug 1, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Poor, poor pedo-tommy fontaine.
He can't get a woman so he fantasizes about molesting his adversaries children.
That'll really help his image!
PH, did I miss something? He has an image? I didn't think MUSLIMES of the ZUSHINNI sex-sect were allowed to have images?

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#111 Aug 1, 2013
Dio cane wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I fck her ... can I fck her ... PULEEASE?
Keep that for your imam Pedo Tom. He doesn't mind if your oxygen tank gets in the way.
PATX

Carmel, ME

#112 Aug 1, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep that for your imam Pedo Tom. He doesn't mind if your oxygen tank gets in the way.
PEDO had an oxygen tank implant. Wanna take a guess where is located? One false move, or thrust, and he would hold a world's record on who has the longest BUTT CRACK.

Canada

#113 Aug 1, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>PH, did I miss something? He has an image? I didn't think MUSLIMES of the ZUSHINNI sex-sect were allowed to have images?
He does have an image...although its one that causes unintentional laughter at times and repulsion at others.

But it's all he's got!
PATX

Carmel, ME

#114 Aug 1, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have an image...although its one that causes unintentional laughter at times and repulsion at others.
But it's all he's got!
Well, you know what they say? Life's a bitch, then you shower explodes.

Canada

#115 Aug 1, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>PEDO had an oxygen tank implant. Wanna take a guess where is located? One false move, or thrust, and he would hold a world's record on who has the longest BUTT CRACK.
Actually, he's anaerobic and only has 2 brain cells.

One for posting, one for shting.

He often gets them confused.
Austin Connect

Carmel, ME

#116 Aug 1, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he's anaerobic and only has 2 brain cells.
One for posting, one for shting.
He often gets them confused.
I can believe that. This can happen when the optic nerve gets cross wired with the anal retentive reboot switch. What he types will read like an infantile bowel movement-stinks as bad as it looks too.

Canada

#117 Aug 2, 2013
Austin Connect wrote:
<quoted text>I can believe that. This can happen when the optic nerve gets cross wired with the anal retentive reboot switch. What he types will read like an infantile bowel movement-stinks as bad as it looks too.
And it explains why he wears old gonch for a hat!
it is a reality

Kansas City, MO

#118 Aug 2, 2013
What a bunch of pathetic LOSERS.

Here, for you:

http://www.google.nl/url...
Austin Disconnected

Kansas City, MO

#119 Aug 2, 2013
From reality.

I think you need this.
Feel free to wear it.

Canada

#120 Aug 2, 2013
it is a reality wrote:
What a bunch of pathetic LOSERS.

Here, for you:

Says the idiot who runs proxy software and fantasizes about molesting his adversaries children.

Funny how you've even quit trying to hide who you really are now too. Jeez fontaine, no more "show where I've lied" bs?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#121 Aug 2, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the idiot who runs proxy software and fantasizes about molesting his adversaries children.
Funny how you've even quit trying to hide who you really are now too. Jeez fontaine, no more "show where I've lied" bs?
No doubt ZusieTroll will be back with that eventually.
It is a reality

Kansas City, MO

#122 Aug 2, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Tom, but you are a stupid troll.
It is a reality

Kansas City, MO

#123 Aug 2, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt ZusieTroll will be back with that eventually.
I'm not Zusie either, stupid trollette.
PATX

Carmel, ME

#124 Aug 2, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
He ain't got the balls to come out of hiding. When he does, I'll send the post to his two brothers. Then he won't even get a "GO TO HELL" card for Christmas. LOLOL!
PATX

Carmel, ME

#125 Aug 2, 2013
It is a reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Zusie either, stupid trollette.
You are all of the filthy posters on this forum, and you are all the filthy liars on this forum, and you are all the filthy "no shows" on this forum. Did I miss any insulting filthies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 12 min Islam sucks 254,007
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 15 min Ismail 85
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 16 min Mrs Sunny 492,445
Fake ISMAEL CONFESSED that Muslims are PEDOPHILEs 40 min PEDOPHILE MOHAMAD 1
Islam is shrinking. Quickly. 56 min Islam sucks 50
PEDOprofit Mohamad SUCKS&KISSEDof his NEPHEW Al... 57 min TONGUESUCKER MUSLIMS 2
are muslim woman allowed to enjoy sex (Oct '10) 58 min The Name 73
I became a muslim after reading this 11 hr God Said So 94
More from around the web