Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#1 Dec 8, 2011
Were my mom words, two minutes ago when I talked to her.

Again, the party starts, in case you didn't hear.

Earlier this day IDF air force attack a Palestinian car, killing two and injuring some. the dead were responsible for the terror attack in Eilat, and planned a similar one in the near future.

Hamas and Islamic Jihad threatened with revenge.

Two minutes ago I recieved a panicked phone call from my mom, asking me to check where exatcly missiles fell. She said she thinks it was right where they lived, the entire shelter was shaking, for a minute she was sure that the missile fell in their house, saying that maybe the house was damaged and she's afraid to check.

the house is fine, but after figuring this our, our town was attacked by missles.

I am up north, supposed to go back home tomorrow. After asking my mom is i should, earlier this evening, she laughed nerviously, thinking i was overreacting.

Now she is begging me to stay where I am.

What should i do?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 8, 2011
If you are safe where you are, you should listen to your mom. Although I am sure she wants to see you, she will feel better knowing you are out of harms way.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#3 Dec 8, 2011
Ravenclaw wrote:
If you are safe where you are, you should listen to your mom. Although I am sure she wants to see you, she will feel better knowing you are out of harms way.
Yeah, maybe i should. I will see how things develop tonight, though the south is still under attack in the passing hours.

Bluuaaaaahhhhhchs, i hate this

Since: Jun 11

Alexandria, Egypt

#4 Dec 8, 2011
no one care about your stories scum jew

go post this in israel forum

Location hidden

#5 Dec 8, 2011
marine_engineer_h0ssam wrote:
No one cares about the filth muslimes post.

Keep wondering why you aren't welcome anywhere.

Alexandria, Egypt

#6 Dec 8, 2011
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares about the filth muslimes post.
Keep wondering why you aren't welcome anywhere.
hi ignorant dumb fkkk

this forum name islam forum so you supposed to discuss islam and rleigions here only

got it idiot ?

Location hidden

#7 Dec 8, 2011
<quoted text>
hi ignorant dumb fkkk
this forum name islam forum so you supposed to discuss islam and rleigions here only
got it idiot ?
What I get is that you are a foul mouthed fool who should be banned from all the forums. However you are a fine representative of islam, which is why I don't report you. Keep talking, there are a few on the fence and you are helping to sway them away from islam. You are proof that islam is violence and perversion.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 8, 2011
Further, we are discussing the violence from muslimes. Therefore we are right on topic. Now curse at me some more, and prove again that you are an immature mindless barbarian.

Alexandria, Egypt

#9 Dec 8, 2011
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
What I get is that you are a foul mouthed fool who should be banned from all the forums. However you are a fine representative of islam, which is why I don't report you. Keep talking, there are a few on the fence and you are helping to sway them away from islam. You are proof that islam is violence and perversion.
really lol ?

like what are you doing here are respectable at least i criticize other people beliefs with respected language unlike what are you doing here spreading hatting over internet while you don't have enough courage to post your real location or your real pics

seriously grew up idiot

Location hidden

#10 Dec 8, 2011
<quoted text>
really lol ?
like what are you doing here are respectable at least i criticize other people beliefs with respected language unlike what are you doing here spreading hatting over internet while you don't have enough courage to post your real location or your real pics
seriously grew up idiot
Not only are you NOT using respectable language, you aren't even using English correctly. Every time you post you look like an uneducated fool.

I am in the US. That is all you need to know of my real location. I am not stupid enough to give it out as I have seen you make threats against people. It's none of your business where I live.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#11 Dec 8, 2011
Hossam, I was asked by more then one topix user to update and do tell about what is going on in the south, because many sources tend to ignore the Israeli POV.

If you are not interested, don't open up my threads.

But don't you EVER think you can shut me up.

I do suffer the situation, you cannot keep me from screaming and yelling about the wrong made toward us southerns.

Alexandria, Egypt

#12 Dec 8, 2011
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you NOT using respectable language, you aren't even using English correctly. Every time you post you look like an uneducated fool.
I am in the US. That is all you need to know of my real location. I am not stupid enough to give it out as I have seen you make threats against people. It's none of your business where I live.
nice excuses their

Zusannah

“Path to Knowledge & Salvation”

Since: Nov 11

Valdez, AK

#13 Dec 8, 2011
Lipush wrote:
Earlier this day IDF air force attack a Palestinian car, killing two and injuring some. the dead were responsible for the terror attack in Eilat.
I'm sure they were found responsible of that terror attack in Eilat by a Court of Law, after due and fair process, right?

LoooL

You guys kill indiscriminately -no, MURDER indiscriminately- and then brush it off as "they were terrorists anyway", afterwards.
As if your saying so is all that's needed to make it legal.

But no problem.
It looks like your days in The Stolen Land are numbered anyway.

Zusannah

“Path to Knowledge & Salvation”

Since: Nov 11

Valdez, AK

#14 Dec 8, 2011
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, maybe i should. I will see how things develop tonight, though the south is still under attack in the passing hours.
Bluuaaaaahhhhhchs, i hate this
You do?
Think of the palestinians.
How they like the oppression they are enduring since '47.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#15 Dec 8, 2011
Zusannah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they were found responsible of that terror attack in Eilat by a Court of Law, after due and fair process, right?
LoooL
You guys kill indiscriminately -no, MURDER indiscriminately- and then brush it off as "they were terrorists anyway", afterwards.
As if your saying so is all that's needed to make it legal.
But no problem.
It looks like your days in The Stolen Land are numbered anyway.
Why are you saying things you have no idea about.

My mom's family lived in Israel since the days of the Turks.

Tell me, which land has my mother stolen? why does she deserve to live in fear?

Not only that, but my grandmother's house was burned by Arabs in the early 30's, when the huge carnage began.

so apperently, they thought that my grandmother was stealing lands, as well.

what logic you have.

And the Israeli people knows perfectly who are the brains behind the terror attacks, and how to get them.

Speaking of executing without any justice trial, as you say, to you mind telling me which court found the Fogels guilty? or Shalhevet Pas? or Helena Rap?

But i think you will like to ignore that question

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#16 Dec 8, 2011
Zusannah wrote:
<quoted text>
You do?
Think of the palestinians.
How they like the oppression they are enduring since '47.
I think we could have perfectly live in peace, if we allowed ourselves to.

Problem is that once the Palestinians taste Jewish blood, they get addicted.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#17 Dec 8, 2011
Lipush wrote:
Hossam, I was asked by more then one topix user to update and do tell about what is going on in the south, because many sources tend to ignore the Israeli POV.
If you are not interested, don't open up my threads.
But don't you EVER think you can shut me up.
I do suffer the situation, you cannot keep me from screaming and yelling about the wrong made toward us southerns.
And it is appreciated, thank you Lipush.

Ignore those haters Dear.

Sorry to hear about how things are going, are you going to stay where you are for now?

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#18 Dec 8, 2011
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is appreciated, thank you Lipush.
Ignore those haters Dear.
Sorry to hear about how things are going, are you going to stay where you are for now?
I don't know, the last time rockets fell in the south was about an hour ago, it is about 1 AM in here, so basically only in the morning i'll see how things develop.

I miss my pillow, and my things, so i guess I will come back home tomorrow, i need to pack some cloths for the dorms anyway..

Netanya is about 2.5 hours driving from my hometown, i keep myself updated to any change, but i guess that i will need to come home.

I was seriously hoping for a relaxed weekend. So much for that, eh.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#19 Dec 8, 2011
Hater, you're ugly and you mother dresses you funny.

:p

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#20 Dec 8, 2011
no one care about your stories ... go post this in israel forum
I just posted this story to the Islam forum's main page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Faith 515,798
All Khans posts are lies or nonsense 2 hr Muslims love lying 1
Fasting and blasting 2 hr Goats get alfalfa 1
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 3 hr Khan the fool 63
Best example of low IQ muslim 5 hr Mohammed was low IQ 12
People who turn to Islam find happiness 5 hr Rabbeen is screwed 33
God Bless Israel! 6 hr Jasonville 1
More from around the web