First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#22 Apr 11, 2013
Isreality wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't out debate anyone ampnimal, even if they gave you the answers before hand.
Salaamz IZZY! LOL! OH! that was GOOOOOOD! I dont think IMPman really grasps the importance of his statements,or the lack of importance either.I really dont recall a moment when He out-debated me on much of any subject.As a matter of fact I believe(and Ive been wrong before so take this into account)That practically every time He,s gone off with me or any one else its been a battle of WITS! and shamefully He,s UNARM'D! LMAO! CheerZ
ampman

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#23 Apr 11, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz IZZY! LOL! OH! that was GOOOOOOD! I dont think IMPman really grasps the importance of his statements,or the lack of importance either.I really dont recall a moment when He out-debated me on much of any subject.As a matter of fact I believe(and Ive been wrong before so take this into account)That practically every time He,s gone off with me or any one else its been a battle of WITS! and shamefully He,s UNARM'D! LMAO! CheerZ
lol,Hey muzzie savage.Iam much to intelligent
and sophisticated for a Islamic beast like you in a debate.
I can smoke your sorry a#s and much of my points go over your head.
Your just to stupid to know you got your sorry a#s beat.
But like all muzzie's your a brainwashed barbarian.
Your prophet boy Muhammad was a caravan thieving child molesting pig.Now prove I was wrong!
Isreality

Pittsfield, MA

#24 Apr 11, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz IZZY! LOL! OH! that was GOOOOOOD! I dont think IMPman really grasps the importance of his statements,or the lack of importance either.I really dont recall a moment when He out-debated me on much of any subject.As a matter of fact I believe(and Ive been wrong before so take this into account)That practically every time He,s gone off with me or any one else its been a battle of WITS! and shamefully He,s UNARM'D! LMAO! CheerZ
Agreed Rabbeen
He is so cooped up in his 1 inch by 1 inch box, it's hard for him to see reality..lol
ampman

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#25 Apr 11, 2013
Isreality wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed Rabbeen
He is so cooped up in his 1 inch by 1 inch box, it's hard for him to see reality..lol
lol,You muzzie barbaric savages would not know reality if it hit you in the face.HATE islam!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#26 Apr 12, 2013
Isreality wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed Rabbeen
Salaamz IZZY-Ibn-Al-Jannam! Yes Shame be upon him for he placed himself there by excessive use if legal stimulants(CAFFEINE) With a teaspoon of Crak per cup for flavour.Tats wy HEE cAnt spel,or converse in complete sentences.Its like Im talking to my pet JAKAL,only my Jakal is actually smart. Maybe if we infused Him(via-Enima) with the B-Complex vitamins in suspension he could possibly re-grow those now raisen-like braincells! LOL! Just some food for thought! Cheerz
ampman

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#27 Apr 12, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz IZZY-Ibn-Al-Jannam! Yes Shame be upon him for he placed himself there by excessive use if legal stimulants(CAFFEINE) With a teaspoon of Crak per cup for flavour.Tats wy HEE cAnt spel,or converse in complete sentences.Its like Im talking to my pet JAKAL,only my Jakal is actually smart. Maybe if we infused Him(via-Enima) with the B-Complex vitamins in suspension he could possibly re-grow those now raisen-like braincells! LOL! Just some food for thought! Cheerz
Another beautiful day to bash the backward evil cult of islam
and the brainwashed delusional muzzie pigs who pretend
they are a normal part of humanity.lol
I taunt you muzzie savage animals!Bring your jihad on!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#28 Apr 12, 2016
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz T. great post! I especially like the maps of friends.It brought to mind something said by Imam Rashad Khalifa.Rough quote= In every man-made-religion one can find a small & Insignificant group of real-believers.It is These real believers that will (future-tense) make up the Whole Of ALLAHs chosen religion in america.And although on their own they may be small and insignificant,united they become a force to be reconed with! One body! One Ummah(family) world wide." CheerZ
How far off are you from being a force to be reckoned with, Rabbeen?

Will all inhabitants of the USA be reckoned with, including the native tribes?

Personally I think the real force will be Atheist or Agnostic! Common sense will eventually prevail!
Tom bin Fontaine

United States

#29 Apr 12, 2016
jinxi wrote:
<quoted text> How far off are you from being a force to be reckoned with, Rabbeen?
Will all inhabitants of the USA be reckoned with, including the native tribes?
Personally I think the real force will be Atheist or Agnostic! Common sense will eventually prevail!
Rabbeen the WIDE LOAD can swallow the whole of Islam and belch just once. Just clear the area when she/he belches.
TOM FECALTAINE

United States

#31 Apr 12, 2016
Tom bin Fontaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I think you're anasshole.
A smelly one at that.
Personally. I know you're anasshole, and smelly at that.
Thomas William Fontaine

United States

#34 Apr 15, 2016
I Own This Forum wrote:
Ho Boy is Rabbeen beating that Texan'sass real bad !
That's because it's a battle of the wits and the Texanasshole is unarmed !
Rabbeen is a slut puppy. All she beats in the consorts meat.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#35 Apr 18, 2016
SalaamZ ! Friendz , enemiez , the morally and ethically bankrupt , and The World Wide Ummah. Thankx Soooooo much for raiseing this thread from the dead. Im flatter'd. Even my consorts agree , I am the best meat beat'r! Especially for Danee - Sagheer ! LOL!( thats kabab for you english only dolts) May ALLAH bless the soul that raised the thread from the dead. CheerZ
The_Prophet_Had_ LICE

United States

#36 Apr 18, 2016
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
SalaamZ ! Friendz , enemiez , the morally and ethically bankrupt , and The World Wide Ummah. Thankx Soooooo much for raiseing this thread from the dead. Im flatter'd. Even my consorts agree , I am the best meat beat'r! Especially for Danee - Sagheer ! LOL!( thats kabab for you english only dolts) May ALLAH bless the soul that raised the thread from the dead. CheerZ
Talking that world WIDE stuff are ya? But you can keep em COMING WIDE LOAD. And that's a lot of EM COMING too. But you can hold it all, huh?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#37 Apr 18, 2016
Tom bin Fontaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I think you're anasshole.
A smelly one at that.
Sorry! You got the wrong one...

Is it a hobby or a full time job of yours sniffing ar$es!

Lol!
The_Prophet_Had_ LICE

Houston, TX

#39 Apr 18, 2016
jinxi wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry! You got the wrong one...
Lol!
And TOM doesn't even get paid for it. Well, not in money. Used condoms for sure.
Rabbeen Al Jihad
#41 Apr 19, 2016
jinxi wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry! You got the wrong one...

Lol!
SaLaamZ 1 Jinxy. LOL! You nail'd it ! CheerZ
The_Prophet_Had_ LICE
#42 Apr 19, 2016
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
SalaamZ ! L M A O ! It appears that threads like this have an overwhelming effect upon the infidel. Its as if they are drawin to it like beez to flowerz. I guess the up side is that normal civil people would be drawin here also , for the obvious reasons of social banter and solidarity. I applaude those who , in spite of the snot nosed third grade dropouts , have the deciency to communicate without the aid of distorted expletives , and slandarous idiocy. A P P L A U S E !!!!! CheerZ
All the above, then you showed up. You talk civility, but you post are just the opposite. Third grade dropouts huh? Try 9th grade retarded quitters like TOM when you want us to get a real good image.
Then there is you. Can't miss you can we? Such a WIDE LOAD with cheeks spread. SmearZ!
Rabbeen Al Jihad
#43 Apr 19, 2016
The_Prophet_Had_LICE wrote:
<quoted text>
All the above, then you showed up. You talk civility, but you post are just the opposite. Third grade dropouts huh? Try 9th grade retarded quitters like TOM when you want us to get a real good image.
Then there is you. Can't miss you can we? Such a WIDE LOAD with cheeks spread. SmearZ!
SalaamZ ! L M A O ! YOU! are unworthy of any civil retort... TPHL - Yek ahmag-E- Naadan-Ast ! LOL! CheerZ
The_Prophet_Had_ LICE
#44 Apr 19, 2016
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> SalaamZ ! L M A O ! YOU! are unworthy of any civil retort... TPHL - Yek ahmag-E- Naadan-Ast ! LOL! CheerZ
I couldn't care less about you thinking I am "unworthy". What do you want from a psychopath, free spit?
The_Prophet_Had_ LICE
#46 Apr 19, 2016
Reverend Sinclair wrote:
<quoted text>

No, just his son's circumcised willie and his pristine butthole.
You want it bad? Come get some.(Be sure you spell your name right TOM).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Avoid friendship with muslimes ! 3 min Muslims_R_the enemy 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min chazmo 522,212
Las Vegas Shooting 23 min Khan 57
The penislamic forum 56 min Robotroller 2
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... 15 hr J_a_n 31
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Wed Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Wed Handsome_awesome_... 3
More from around the web