Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Great job Rabbeen. Your wit leaves them speechless. Keep posting as you are doing. That's the way to do it. Choke the board of it's evil. Keep Posting all positives
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Great job Rabbeen. Your wit leaves them speechless. Keep posting as you are doing. That's the way to do it. Choke the board of it's evil. Keep Posting all positives
Salaamz Baeradaer-Ibn-Timesten-Ibn-Isr eality-Ibn. Thanks for your support most venerable one.Like the few Banner-scholars here,we simpltonz follow your lead . I shall make an exceedingly concerted effort to increase my jovial-ness and my factual posts as well.For like the banner scholars here,YOU give us Hubris! CheerZ

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Hi Rabbeen
Your wit is too much my friend and thanks for your kind words, but my knowledge is as a grain of sand in a bucket, compared to what exists.
4u friend
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

I also posted this thread to find you, amongst all the peanut gallery chatter. Hey and what do you know it works. I'll use it to get messages to you when needed...Is that ok?
Just Ask Me

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Hi Rabbeen
Your wit is too much my friend and thanks for your kind words, but my knowledge is as a grain of sand in a bucket, compared to what exists.
4u friend
I also posted this thread to find you, amongst all the peanut gallery chatter. Hey and what do you know it works. I'll use it to get messages to you when needed...Is that ok?
You are one real, live, goofy bastard aren't you?
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Hi Rabbeen
4u friend
Salaamz T. great post! I especially like the maps of friends.It brought to mind something said by Imam Rashad Khalifa.Rough quote= In every man-made-religion one can find a small & Insignificant group of real-believers.It is These real believers that will (future-tense) make up the Whole Of ALLAHs chosen religion in america.And although on their own they may be small and insignificant,united they become a force to be reconed with! One body! One Ummah(family) world wide." CheerZ
Just ask me

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Just Ask Me wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one real, live, goofy bastard aren't you?
Here's my answer to you scumbag:
Great Granny Grunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee ... that's really SCARY!
Here, in case you missed it:
That's it!!!
Whining will sure do the trick!
That'll sure scare me off huh?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You foocking peedophile report this one too!
<quoted text>
You are one whiny, stinking piece of shyt!
A scumguzzling, cry baby full of shyt!
Now eat shyt too you fillthy yellowwbelly cowward!
You stick to facking your syphilitic mom and if it's ok with you I'll stick to fack your daughter cuz we're buddies now, deal?
Barrabus Buttox

Carmel, ME

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Just ask me wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my answer to you scumbag:
<quoted text>
Goofy bastard! Where are the net people when they are needed. Really can't blame them though. They don't want to have to clean the foul smelling slime out of their nets after nabbing you.

#9 Apr 8, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz T. great post! I especially like the maps of friends.It brought to mind something said by Imam Rashad Khalifa.Rough quote= In every man-made-religion one can find a small & Insignificant group of real-believers.It is These real believers that will (future-tense) make up the Whole Of ALLAHs chosen religion in america.And although on their own they may be small and insignificant,united they become a force to be reconed with! One body! One Ummah(family) world wide." CheerZ
Well said Rabbeen....
Allah/God/Dios/G-d will ultimately make a way for those who Love and Trust him in truth.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#10 Apr 8, 2013
At least one of these worthless threads is addressed to a female......I was becoming convinced of your homosexual proclivities Izzie.

#11 Apr 9, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
At least one of these worthless threads is addressed to a female......I was becoming convinced of your homosexual proclivities Izzie.
Never happen. I wouldn't want to take your job.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#12 Apr 9, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
Salaamz TTT LMAO! Why? are you cruising? Perhaps you should surf the "Flamer" forum! after all it would be safer. Cheerz
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Apr 11, 2013
Salaamz! For all the Muslim haters and Muhammad(pbuh) haters out there.Here,s a little known fact. The beloved messenger Muhammad was not seeking a miraculous vision when he visited his favorite cave for meditation.He was just doing as he would have any other day of the week.Meditation in seclusion.It was the will of ALLAH that sent the Angel jabriil to secure Muhammad as a messenger to recieve and transmit ALLAHs Holy word to the entire world.Thus the Holy Qur'An came into being...word for word...line upon line...over a period of 20+ years.Just to make sure it was handled correctly. Cheerz & Mission accomplished.
UK Soldier

UK

#14 Apr 11, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Rabbeen....
Allah/God/Dios/G-d will ultimately make a way for those who Love and Trust him in truth.
You are going to be in for a shock lol
UK Soldier

UK

#15 Apr 11, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz! For all the Muslim haters and Muhammad(pbuh) haters out there.Here,s a little known fact. The beloved messenger Muhammad was not seeking a miraculous vision when he visited his favorite cave for meditation.He was just doing as he would have any other day of the week.Meditation in seclusion.It was the will of ALLAH that sent the Angel jabriil to secure Muhammad as a messenger to recieve and transmit ALLAHs Holy word to the entire world.Thus the Holy Qur'An came into being...word for word...line upon line...over a period of 20+ years.Just to make sure it was handled correctly. Cheerz & Mission accomplished.
You should stop trying to put out fires with your fars mate, your only going to burn yourself.

No-one cares, people are a lot smarted and educated then they were thousands of years ago. To believe in a fairy tale religion is to basically admit you havent got a fcking clue about life.

Enjoy yourself while you can...your going to be very disapointed when your on your death bed.:)
UK Soldier

UK

#16 Apr 11, 2013
Put out fire with your farts*
UK Soldier

UK

#17 Apr 11, 2013
wow, my grammer has gone to shit lately lol
Sick of islam

London, UK

#18 Apr 11, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Written by his followers long after his death. Very good war manual, though.
ampman

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#19 Apr 11, 2013
Timesten wrote:
9-
lol,That muzzie clown rabbeen is witless and a total idiot . I out debated him many times.
Isreality

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Apr 11, 2013
ampman wrote:
<quoted text>9-
lol,That muzzie clown rabbeen is witless and a total idiot . I out debated him many times.
You couldn't out debate anyone ampnimal, even if they gave you the answers before hand.
PATRIOT AUSTIN

Carmel, ME

#21 Apr 11, 2013
Isreality wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't out debate anyone ampnimal, even if they gave you the answers before hand.
Debates don't have answers you 7th grade moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canadian Anti-Muslim Protesters Could Face Hate... 18 min Faith Michigan 4
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 23 min Faith Michigan 512,647
Is koran the literal word of god Bannon thread 34 min Faith Michigan 21
Do muslims consider women as property 45 min Faith Michigan 13
Impeach Donald Trump 54 min Mahmood 81
Poll Which muzz is the most repugnant? (Oct '08) 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 13
DID MOHAMMED HAD A MALE LOVER? evidence here (Sep '07) 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 107
More from around the web