Was Muhammad(PBUH) a pedophile?
First Prev
of 33
Next Last
Yaccob Ibrahim

Tampa, FL

#700 Aug 14, 2009
Ponney wrote:
Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughters in the Bible:
Let us look at the following Verses in the Bible: "If a man takes a wife and, after laying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying,'I married this woman but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,' then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof [how do you think they would do that?] that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders,'I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said,'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity.' Then her parents shall display the cloth [the father would literally stick his two fingers covered with a piece of cloth into his daughter's vagina before she gets married and keep that bloody cloth for as long as his daughter is married] with before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him.(From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:13-18)"
Here is a more clear translation from Hebrew Resources: "The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate. And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying,'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!" And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town.(From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17)"
You go and ask your mommy how she decides for your sisters she is a virgin. Then take yourself back a 1000 years B.C. and think all all possible ways humankind test the virginity of women? How did bumiputras in Malaysia prove virginity? Do you know. Why are Muslims so Damned Stupid.
Alen

London, UK

#701 Aug 14, 2009
"Have they not looked at the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all the things God has created? Does it ever occur to them that the end of their life may be near? Which HADITH, besides this (Quran) do they believe in?" 7:185

"Among the people, there are those who uphold baseless HADITH, and thus divert others from the path of God without knowledge, and take it in vain. These have incurred a shameful retribution." 31:6

"God has revealed herein the BEST HADITH; a book that is consistent and points out both ways (to heaven and hell). The skins of those who reverence their Lord cringe therefrom, then their skins and their hearts soften up for God's message. Such is God's guidance; he bestows it upon whomever He wills. As for those sent astray by God, nothing can guide them." 39:23

"These are God's revelations (Quran) that we recite to you truthfully. In which HADITH other than God and His revelations do they believe?" 45:6

"Let them produce a HADITH like this (Quran) if they are truthful." 52:34

"Therefore, let Me deal with those who reject this HADITH(Quran); we will lead them on whence they never perceive." 68:44

"Which HADITH other than this do they uphold?" 77:50

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#703 Aug 1, 2012
MsDefendIslam wrote:
A majority of the world believes that Muhammad(PBUH) was a pedophile. His marriage with Aisha(RA) at age 9 makes him a pedophile. Well I'll prove to you that, that's 100% wrong.
First of all, Aisha's parents were the ones who married her to Muhammad. No Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced. Child brides as young as 8 were common among the Byzantine emperors and nobility! Basically, it was the norm of Muhammad's era.
Aisha was also engaged to a man named Jober before prophet Muhammad. Since the engagement was broken, it would be quite crazy to say that Aisha was engaged to Jober before 7 years old.
Our standard today would mean that Muhammad was a child molester BUT he lived in a different time. People were different back then, were much larger and grew faster. Muhammad's footprint which we still have today proves that.
Lastly, let’s look at the definition of a pedophile. An adult who is sexually attracted to children. It would be the most illogical statement to say that Muhammad was a pedophile. Wouldn’t it make sense for him to be marrying all children if he was a pedophile? He married women who were older, younger or the same age as him.
So to call Prophet Muhammad a pedophile for marrying a girl that was OFFERED TO HIM by her parents and was accepted by all of the people back then including the enemies of Islam, the pagans, is quite absurd.
First of all, her parents were trying to placate the local warlord by giving him a gift, their daughter.
Just because another man was also a pedophile doesn’t mean that the “prophet” wasn’t one. Faulty logic, there.
People have historically gotten larger, not smaller, and a preteen girl is STILL a baby. If, as you claim, they kept a footprint of that nut, then they at least kept the best part of him.
How did he consummate his marriage with the nine year old if he wasn’t sexually attracted to her? That’s kind of what makes a man able to perform; sexual attraction.
Try to imagine the mechanics of that first coupling, if you will. A fifty three year old man forcing himself into the genitals of a second grade girl. Does that sound like it might have been a bit unpleasant for one of them?
Tim

United States

#705 Nov 26, 2012
I attended an open house at an LDS Temple years ago. There was a man in the parking lot claiming the Mormon Prophet Joseph Smith was a pedophile. I decided to do some research. What I found was Joseph Smith had married a couple of young girls around the age of 14(polygamy was being practiced at the time), however the age of consent was either 10 or 12 at the time. I also found out in that timeframe (early 1800's) it was not uncommon for young girls to marry older men since it assured them a more stable life in a challenging frontier community. I came to the conclusion that you can't judge a 19th century person with a 21st century frame of reference. I suspect the same is true for those who would judge the Prophet Muhammad.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#706 Nov 26, 2012
Tim wrote:
I attended an open house at an LDS Temple years ago. There was a man in the parking lot claiming the Mormon Prophet Joseph Smith was a pedophile. I decided to do some research. What I found was Joseph Smith had married a couple of young girls around the age of 14(polygamy was being practiced at the time), however the age of consent was either 10 or 12 at the time. I also found out in that timeframe (early 1800's) it was not uncommon for young girls to marry older men since it assured them a more stable life in a challenging frontier community. I came to the conclusion that you can't judge a 19th century person with a 21st century frame of reference. I suspect the same is true for those who would judge the Prophet Muhammad.
Yeah, you're probably right. That six year old girl had it coming anyway, didn't she? If that's your preference, you might want to talk to someone before you hurt a child.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#707 Nov 26, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're probably right. That six year old girl had it coming anyway, didn't she? If that's your preference, you might want to talk to someone before you hurt a child.
Cant' see how anyone can try to use the 'at that time' with someone who claims to be acting on the authority of a God.

If they were acting on orders from 'God' that God would have taught his prophet that morals and integrity are ageless.

It's another proof we have that Islam is not Divine but manmade and manmade by a pervert.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#708 Nov 26, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant' see how anyone can try to use the 'at that time' with someone who claims to be acting on the authority of a God.
If they were acting on orders from 'God' that God would have taught his prophet that morals and integrity are ageless.
It's another proof we have that Islam is not Divine but manmade and manmade by a pervert.
If a man defends that kind of behavior, it tells me where his interests lie. There are a lot of men who are so insecure in their sexuality that they have to prey on little girls to avoid the embarrassment of being told they are inadequate. I wouldn't want them around my granddaughters. Or my grandsons, for that matter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 456,275
kya Bhagwan Ram ko AIDS tha 46 min Quran mein hazaar... 108
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 1 hr Baron44 244
News Muslim-Americans have a religious duty to prote... 1 hr I Left Islam 2
News Councillors remove city hall Muslim rug 1 hr The_Prophet_Lied 1
Millions of Muslims are leaving Islam in India! (Dec '11) 2 hr I left Islam 226
Cancerlost And Post #36...Really Now! 2 hr TOMFONTAINE 1
Being Polite on the Forum 3 hr ATHENA the MACEDO... 174
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Chiclets 228,142
Cameron set to strenghten IS 6 hr CantHideTheTruth 196
More from around the web