Kaparot: the Transfer Of Your Sins To...

Kaparot: the Transfer Of Your Sins To A Chicken.

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Zionists git the hell out

Netherlands

#1 Oct 7, 2011
It's hard to believe but it really happens! Jews are so damn stupid! And then they have the bloody nerve to say WE believe in fairytales. HaHaHaHaHaHa
The Kaparot ritual (more lige a farse if you ask me) consists in swinging a live chicken three times over the head of a person, et voilĂ , all this person's sins as by magic are transfered to the poor chicken which is then slaughtered and fed to the poor !!! LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO
Then the thus purified person can start to sin again until next Kaparot! And their god seems to have NO OBJECTIONS!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapparot

AND THEY SAY WE BELIEVE IN FAIRYTALES!!!

WARRIOR OF GOD

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#2 Oct 7, 2011
Zionists git the hell out wrote:
I'm a COWARD!!!
COME ON THREATEN MY COUNTRY AGAIN, OR ANOTHER WOMAN YOU SONOFABITCH!

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TTL ...

"Zionists git the hell out"]wrote:
Lying low won't help a bit, go they will. Free Palestina, Send all zionists to hell. Americans are so stupid, their blood is being sucked by the zionists but they have no clue what's hitting them.

"Zionists git the hell out"]wrote:
Lipush are you packing? Oh you're now in Seattle, feeling safe. But you'll soon need to go back to the fear of having qassams raining down on your
home.

"Zionists git the hell out"]wrote:
All zionists get ready for the fireworks.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY THREADS WE HAVE ON YOU ALREADY THREATENING PEOPLE AND COUNTRIES, GO AHEAD AND KEEP IT UP!
Zionists git the hell out

Netherlands

#3 Oct 7, 2011
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
COME ON THREATEN MY COUNTRY AGAIN, OR ANOTHER WOMAN YOU SONOFABITCH!
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TTL ...
"Zionists git the hell out"]wrote:
Lying low won't help a bit, go they will. Free Palestina, Send all zionists to hell. Americans are so stupid, their blood is being sucked by the zionists but they have no clue what's hitting them.
"Zionists git the hell out"]wrote:
Lipush are you packing? Oh you're now in Seattle, feeling safe. But you'll soon need to go back to the fear of having qassams raining down on your
home.
"Zionists git the hell out"]wrote:
All zionists get ready for the fireworks.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY THREADS WE HAVE ON YOU ALREADY THREATENING PEOPLE AND COUNTRIES, GO AHEAD AND KEEP IT UP!
Salaam misguided and confused coward.
Do tell me, have you had a live chicken swung around your head thrice to purify your filthy soul? What??? ONE chicken won't do? Oh well.
And by the way, when can i expect you in the Netherlands?
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
You fking coward give me an address in the Netherlands you fking piece of shit coward .
Come on you little bitch where are you? Coward!
It's so fun driving azzhole cowards such as yourself crazy. Thanks for the good laughs.
Power of the Gospel

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2011
Actually, their practice of Kaparot has some historical legitamacy, although no prophet sanctioned it. It is very vaguely similar to what the prophets DID proscribe:

One of my objections to Muhammed being a true prophet of God, is that he changed God's religion which had existed since man's earliest memories, Abel was accepted by God, at least partly on the basis of a blood sacrifice. Cain was rejected because his was not a blood sacrifice. God gave Cain a second chance, bringing the offering to his doof. He called it a sin offering, showing that in some way the blood sacrifice atoned for sin. The prophet Job offered blood sacrifices for the sins of his family. Abraham offered blood sacrifices. Noah offered blood sacrifices. Moses codified the whole sacrifice system, writing as much about it as he did the moral commandments. David offered blood sacrifices for the forgiveness of sins. Isaiah was forgiven by God on the basis of a blood sacrifice. He later wrote in chapter 53, that someday a Savior would come and be the sacrifice for sin for the whole world. Jesus Christ was that promised sacrifice for sin. This is as much a part of God's religion as good.works, and Muhammed ignored it altogether. Why? God doesn't change! The only religion today that acknowledges this part of God's religion is the religion of Jesus Christ.
Zionists git the hell out

Netherlands

#6 Oct 7, 2011
I guess jews feel ASHAMED of such abracadabra crap. Yet it IS part of judaism. THEY believe such CRAP but they accuse US of believeing in fairytales.
BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

Islam Is The Truth, Islam Is The Path. I should know. I was a lost soul. I now have a Path to tread and a goal in life: be a better person and help my fellow human beings to see the truth.
Power of the Gospel

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2011
Zionists git the hell out wrote:
I guess jews feel ASHAMED of such abracadabra crap. Yet it IS part of judaism. THEY believe such CRAP but they accuse US of believeing in fairytales.
BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
Islam Is The Truth, Islam Is The Path. I should know. I was a lost soul. I now have a Path to tread and a goal in life: be a better person and help my fellow human beings to see the truth.
How do you know Islam is truth? By the prophets? No, they were proto-Christian in their faith.
Power of the Gospel

United States

#8 Oct 7, 2011
All the prophets but Mohammed taught that a sacrifice of an innocent animal was necessary for the forgiveness of sins. Why should I believe him when all the others contradicted him?

WARRIOR OF GOD

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#9 Oct 7, 2011
Zionists git the hell out wrote:
I guess jews feel ASHAMED of such abracadabra crap. Yet it IS part of judaism. THEY believe such CRAP but they accuse US of believeing in fairytales.
BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
Islam Is The Truth, Islam Is The Path. I should know. I was a lost soul. I now have a Path to tread and a goal in life: be a better person and help my fellow human beings to see the truth.
Your a fuckinglyingcoward, just like the many fundamentalist I've dealt with on here for years!

Here bitchh

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TTL...

It's fitting for you to beat up on women since your a filthy lying coward Muslim. Also, trying to put your cross-hairs on America!!!
I shall not tolerate it no longer!

Whom thinks he has 'Allah's' power over Women!

YOU COWARD OF COWARDS, I HOPE EVERYONE SEE WHAT TRUE FUNDAMENTALIST ARE NOW ABOUT!

F ISLAM!

~WARRIOR~
Shane b

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2011
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a fuckinglyingcoward, just like the many fundamentalist I've dealt with on here for years!
Here bitchh
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TTL...
It's fitting for you to beat up on women since your a filthy lying coward Muslim. Also, trying to put your cross-hairs on America!!!
I shall not tolerate it no longer!
Whom thinks he has 'Allah's' power over Women!
YOU COWARD OF COWARDS, I HOPE EVERYONE SEE WHAT TRUE FUNDAMENTALIST ARE NOW ABOUT!
F ISLAM!
~WARRIOR~
What's new. Another threatening extremest.
Zionists git the hell out

Netherlands

#12 Oct 7, 2011
Shane b wrote:
<quoted text>
What's new. Another threatening extremest.
Nope. Just an insolent, inconsequential, insignificant, impertinent, Mad Barking Dog:
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
You fking coward give me an address you fking piece of shit coward in the Netherlands.
Cowards come on you little bitch where are you? Coward!
Nothig to worry about. Much BARKING but NO BITING. An IDIOT really. Not to be taken seriously.

WARRIOR OF GOD

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#13 Oct 7, 2011
Zionists git the hell out wrote:
I'm a Jew hating anti-Semitic ashole
That you are - and you threaten women because you're a filthy lying fundamentalist Muslim!!!
Bismillah

Mississauga, Canada

#14 Oct 7, 2011
The same thing is done by the Muslims too- they slaughter a goat during Bakrid time,calling it kurbaan-meaning the sins of the family is thrust upon the poor goat and that goat is sacrificed at the alter of Allah to clear away from those sins.
johnny

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2011
Zionists git the hell out wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Just an insolent, inconsequential, insignificant, impertinent, Mad Barking Dog:
<quoted text>
Nothig to worry about. Much BARKING but NO BITING. An IDIOT really. Not to be taken seriously.
It would be wise for you to watch your extremists mouth.
Zionists git the hell out

Netherlands

#17 Oct 8, 2011
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be wise for you to watch your extremists mouth.
You mean this kind of extremists mouth:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TMU...
Paradise is Somalia wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam needs adult supervision...
Or THIS kind:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TMU...
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
No it needs Pesticides like we use on cockroaches...
johnny be good

United States

#18 Oct 8, 2011
Zionists git the hell out wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean this kind of extremists mouth:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TMU...
<quoted text>
Or THIS kind:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TMU...
<quoted text>
No like this one http://m.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TTLEM...
Why do Muslims threaten women?
Anybody have an answer to that?
Zionists git the hell out

Netherlands

#19 Oct 8, 2011
johnny be good wrote:
<quoted text>
No like this one http://m.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TTLEM...
Why do Muslims threaten women?
Anybody have an answer to that?
Maybe you are too ignorant to understand them, but ALL my posts in there refer to the imminent demise of the State of Israel. It's under everybody's eyes to see. Only the blind or ignorant do not. My brethren are re-grouping and uniting all around the EVIL STATE's borders. While the calling for the extermination of ALL MUSLIMS IRRESPECTIVE OF WHERE THEY LIVE (like the FART-OF-THE-FAKE-GOD advocates and calls for) is in my view far more extremist than calling for the departure of an occupying evil murderous force.
But you go ahead and believe what the f*ck you want.
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#20 Oct 8, 2011
Zionists git the hell out wrote:
I guess jews feel ASHAMED of such abracadabra crap. Yet it IS part of judaism. THEY believe such CRAP but they accuse US of believeing in fairytales.
BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
Islam Is The Truth, Islam Is The Path. I should know. I was a lost soul. I now have a Path to tread and a goal in life: be a better person and help my fellow human beings to see the truth.
You laugh like the Islaimic jinn devil that Muslims worship.
Why you no tell us about Islam worshipping the jinn devil god allah?
Why don't you preach True Islam and tell all about how allah sends jinn devils to each muslim born to hear Satans message?
You hide all this from the public.
You the fact that allah the jinn devil god appointed satan as the Supreme ruler of earth and that Muslims are fighting for the cause of allah to establish Satan's kingdom on earth.
Why don't you preach that to the public?
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#21 Oct 8, 2011
PoG, what is doof?

"God gave Cain a second chance, bringing the offering to his doof. "

food? door?
Zionists PLEASE get out

Netherlands

#22 Oct 8, 2011
more truth wrote:
PoG, what is doof?
"God gave Cain a second chance, bringing the offering to his doof. "
food? door?
Door!
It's all about the trinity. Cain killed the other lover-boy (Abel) out of a sexual grudge, and he got the chance to make up by bringing a substitute lover-boy (the "offering") to god's door.
johnny be good

United States

#23 Oct 8, 2011
Zionists git the hell out wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are too ignorant to understand them, but ALL my posts .
No I'm not fool terrorist. Read what you said. You threatened lipush directly. Everyone can see that by your own words. I'm sure the authority will see it the same way. You should apologize to her. If you want Israel to be bombed is one thing but to threaten a girl on a forum is another. You are not helping your religion man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 22 min True Christian Wi... 517,702
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 28 min True Christian Wi... 17
Evil mohammed 4 hr Bugman 32
A fuming President Trump 6 hr Khan 8
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 6 hr Khan 348
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law 11 hr LickitySplit 13
JEWS were D Palestinians NOT Landgrabber Arabs! (Sep '15) 15 hr MUSLIMs R PAGANS 24
More from around the web