Convicted jihad plotter sings Koran's...

Convicted jihad plotter sings Koran's verses in court

There are 17 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Nov 18, 2012, titled Convicted jihad plotter sings Koran's verses in court. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

... The Queens man who trained overseas with al Qaeda and plotted a suicide bombing on the city’s crowded subway system sang Koranic verses in open court today as he was sentenced to spend the rest of his miserable life in prison ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Nov 18, 2012
from jihadwatch:

"Bearded terrorist Adis Medunjanin, 28, broke out in song as he, defense attorney Robert Gottlieb and federal prosecutors stood at the foot of Judge John Gleeson’s bench in Brooklyn federal court ...

"'I would like to be praising God in Arabic,' he said.'As a Muslim, it is my duty to invite you into this great religion ...'"

... by blowing you up in NYC's crowded subway system?
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from jihadwatch:
"Bearded terrorist Adis Medunjanin, 28, broke out in song as he, defense attorney Robert Gottlieb and federal prosecutors stood at the foot of Judge John Gleeson’s bench in Brooklyn federal court ...
"'I would like to be praising God in Arabic,' he said.'As a Muslim, it is my duty to invite you into this great religion ...'"
... by blowing you up in NYC's crowded subway system?
Get use to it, Dick.

Better than watching naked people parading in gay pride event.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you go watch the gay pride parade. But yeah i dont like that parade either but oh well it just means i dont go anywhere near thier paths. Instead of complaining about it just dont go anywhere near it.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Get use to it, Dick.
Just remember that he's singing and praying to allah with crap in his pants.

Hmmm, I guess thats not any different from all the other muslim men singing and praying to allah...
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Trilin wrote:
<quoted text> Why did you go watch the gay pride parade. But yeah i dont like that parade either but oh well it just means i dont go anywhere near thier paths. Instead of complaining about it just dont go anywhere near it.
What about, better than killing innocent villagers in Afghanistan. Better than sending drones into Pakistan. Better than murdering Palestinian children.

Singing Quran's verses in an American court is better than these crimes.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
What about, better than killing innocent villagers in Afghanistan. Better than sending drones into Pakistan. Better than murdering Palestinian children.
Did i say anything about this?? So quit whining to me about it. You are comparing apples to oranges on this one, He isnt getting jailed for singing he is being jailed for plotting death and destruction, big big difference. Dont talk to me about the problems in that area, since battles skirmishes, wars have been fouught there since the beginning of known history. Both side do bad, plain and simple, and it isnt my fault that both sides have people that are getting rich off the death and misery of both areas. One uses American or self made ballistics(also if they can buy them cheaper from another country), the other uses Iranian ballistics (or from whomever is the cheapest at the moment). And while you are complaining, what about the victims of the suicide bombers, the victims of false accusations of so called insulting a religion. We could go for hours complaining about this and it would not help either side.
And if you havent noticed i havent taken sides on these comments so when you ask me about it you try to pull me into your bs game of this side and that side.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Suggest you meditate on "cause and effect", and self inflicted injury. If islam really were a "religion of peace and tolerance" none of this would be happening.
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Trilin wrote:
<quoted text> Did i say anything about this??..
You might be right. Let me put these sentences back in order. Here they go:

Listening to verses from the Quran is better than watching naked people parading in gay pride event. Right? Of course.

And killing innocent villagers in Afghanistan, sending drones into Pakistan, and murdering Palestinian children were all real crimes unaccounted for while many so-called Muslim plots were theatres staged by security officers looking for work and attention.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be right. Let me put these sentences back in order. Here they go:
Listening to verses from the Quran is better than watching naked people parading in gay pride event. Right? Of course.
And killing innocent villagers in Afghanistan, sending drones into Pakistan, and murdering Palestinian children were all real crimes unaccounted for while many so-called Muslim plots were theatres staged by security officers looking for work and attention.
Listening to verses of the quran or watch naked people in the gay parade, cant i choose neither?(But i would make the same choice if someone wanted to recite the bible too). Any violence is bad plain and simple. And sorry to say but not all children are murdered in that war(both sides have used the tactic to install ballistic batteries in areas that have civilians). so again dont ask me to take sides. Are you saying this person is innocent? Since you said so called plot.
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
Suggest you meditate on "cause and effect", and self inflicted injury. If islam really were a "religion of peace and tolerance" none of this would be happening.
For your information, I did some meditation just seconds ago, though not for long.

And Islam still is a religion of peace and tolerance. Any intollerance that has happened was in defending that peace and tolerance we have had.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
What about, better than killing innocent villagers in Afghanistan. Better than sending drones into Pakistan ...
... or sending SEALs to "visit" bin Laden?
Mawar wrote:
Listening to verses from the Quran is better than ...
... building bombs to explode in crowded subways? No, because that's what this Muslim singer stands convicted of.
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... or sending SEALs to "visit" bin Laden?
<quoted text>
... building bombs to explode in crowded subways? No, because that's what this Muslim singer stands convicted of.
Let him free. He hasn't killed anyone.

There is a gunman on the loose who has killed three people. He is the one to chase and you are wasting resources on an innocent man.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#13 Nov 19, 2012
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Let him free. He hasn't killed anyone ...
... yet!

"The Queens man who trained overseas with al Qaeda and plotted a suicide bombing on the city’s crowded subway system sang Koranic verses in open court today as he was sentenced to spend the rest of his miserable life in prison."

He can sing in his cell for years.
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... yet!
"The Queens man who trained overseas with al Qaeda and plotted a suicide bombing on the city’s crowded subway system sang Koranic verses in open court today as he was sentenced to spend the rest of his miserable life in prison."
He can sing in his cell for years.
Yea, he made a mistake.

He probably fell for a conman he met in the internet.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#15 Nov 19, 2012
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, he made a mistake.
He probably fell for a conman he met in the internet.
Right. Mohammed was the ultimate Con Artist.
zmb

New York, NY

#16 Nov 19, 2012
mfuck con allah into his sock puppet....why didn't the man mistaken for muslim isa speak up according to mfuck of islam.

"And because of their saying (in boast). We killed Messiah 'Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," -- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Isa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)..."
muslim

Doncaster, UK

#17 Nov 19, 2012
zmb wrote:
mfuck con allah into his sock puppet....why didn't the man mistaken for muslim isa speak up according to mfuck of islam.
"And because of their saying (in boast). We killed Messiah 'Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," -- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Isa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)..."
Hey bible breed (gen 19:31-38) Did the con artists who wrote the bible take and takin you brainwashed bible followers 4 a ride.
One minute Jesus is praising god, next minute Jesus is bowing down on the ground praying to god, the third minute the bible authors make him to be the trinity, the fourth minute Jesus praising god again after curing people with illness, the fifth minute Jesus is being crucifixioned for being the son of god , sixth minute his asking god the ALL MIGHTY for help. Jesus himself is calling out ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH yet you con artist make him to be something else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min bmz 248,481
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 22 min Syriana 487,486
News Malaysia is Doomed: Pas No Longer Bothers to Hi... 1 hr A name 1
Muslims CAN'T Deny that Jesus s Allah accordng ... 3 hr SatanALLAHjin 61
Allah behn ka loda madarchod randi ki olad !! 4 hr thare bap 38
ALLAH d PRETTY NAME of SATAN LUCIFER in ARABIC! 4 hr SatanALLAHjin 8
I Read EVIL QURAN Many times & I FOUND it DEMONIC 4 hr SatanALLAHjin 20
EU backs visa-free accession for Turkish citizens 5 hr Dump Greece Now 19
News London Set To Elect Muslim Mayor With Ties To E... 13 hr Gary 59
More from around the web