Why So Many Muslim Arab Girls In The West Becoming Hindu's?

Posted in the Islam Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 91 of91
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

WHAT IS THE 'BIG' SECRET?

If Arab girls are converting to Hinduism (Vedic/Sanatan Dharma), then what is the hullabaloo about it? They are merely reverting to their Vedic roots, prevalent in pre-Muhammad times at Mecca!
because

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

If comming out of relegious book, science has proven hinduism oldest relegion. Just search on google oldest relegion, and also search most terror relegion
Ashkars prophet is GAY

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

and hates women so they're becoming hindu. Simple.
bhola

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

al bogus. nothing happened,bigots they were. allah or god or shiva is figment of unbalanced minds,
Khan

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Shiva urinate u all drink and live
Human

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUE MEANING OF THE WORD *MAHAMADA* IN SANKRIT AND THEN THE WHOLE ARGUMENT SHOULD END. SEEMS SOMEONE IS MAKING FOOL OF BOTH THE HINDUS AND MUSLIMS FOR SOME EVIL REASONS.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

hindus? Loooooooool

try another joke, you dumb@ss
sumit

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

hey....making fun of others doesnt decribe them but it tells so much about uu....dont waste ur time judgin people u know...its better to introspect urself....nd wht do u know about indian culture and indian men....learn to respectt others otherwise ur jesus wld teach u hw to respect....sayin fck u nd such slangs simple dsnt make u cool western guyy..tryy to respectt...this whole world is one..humanity has to b the only one religion....if sumone is wrong its ur duty to correct him..its whatt our god says ur god says....try to change brother
Ali Singh Verma

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

baba ji ka thullu
ha ha ha ha ha

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Mar 31

Proud INDIAN wrote:
Indian hindu scientists confirmed in 2008 ramsetu case that RAM never existed.
Ramayana is a fake imaginary story written by valmiki.
Veda is strictly against the concept of incarnation, idol worship, polytheism.
A hindu must follow veda rather than other fake comics.
Dont be emotional
Truth is truth, believe or not.
those hijra scientists r fake madarchod gaandu who shud be beheaded for giving wrong info..........and how science can prove lord ram existed or not ..........kill those ppl who say such fake things ..........first of all y dont u post a link if such a research was conducted !!!!!!!!!!
Man

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Apr 14

Polytheist but we hindus love makind and nature created by the Almighty who is above all devas unseen untouched but a limitless light whom you call noor or allah. Not like u rascals destroying it on the name of religion, killing innocent people, bombarding in metro station, markerts etc. of almost every other nation. I mean what kind of god says that all good and great deeds will not b countable if u r not a muslim its written in quran. Has anyone seen ur prophet talking to an angel, no not even ur sahabas. Its just a man made religion expressing human thoughts if u read it carefully like if u won't do my task i will kill u , i will dump u in hell forever even if ur innocent or good.It sends us a message that God is angry and is a psycho even worst than human beings. There are some human beings i hv known who are much better and wiser than ur God of ur religion.They r polite ,never angry , helpful , forgiving etc. So how he is the greatest if talks shits like mentioned above. I know my God is the most positive cant be lyk this. And no other religions says these things which quran says. It sounds like he is some dictator or gangster. And btw i did converted to muslim once and that was the darkest of my life.I have read quran too. So choose..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 91 of91
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Muslims Will Out Breed You Kuffars 4 min Aisha6 15
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min it is what it is 324,205
DY: book for warner and others to read 17 min Aisha6 4
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 28 min SATX78154 386
Muslims will out breed kuffars 32 min Jesus Is 10
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 45 min Shamma 193,604
DY: why r violent videogames/film made by non M... 46 min Reader 4
•••
•••
•••
•••