Why So Many Muslim Arab Girls In The West Becoming Hindu's?

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Arab Vedic

Reading, UK

#1 May 7, 2008
I noticed alot of arab girls are turning to dharamic faiths, learning about vedic orientated history of the arab people pre-islam. It's quite interesting because we all know before muhammad invented islam. The kaaba housed 360 arab pagan (hindu) idols. Muhammads tribe the qureshi tribe worshipped the moon god (al-lah).
reality

Nottingham, UK

#2 May 7, 2008
Arab Vedic wrote:
I noticed alot of arab girls are turning to dharamic faiths, learning about vedic orientated history of the arab people pre-islam. It's quite interesting because we all know before muhammad invented islam. The kaaba housed 360 arab pagan (hindu) idols. Muhammads tribe the qureshi tribe worshipped the moon god (al-lah).
Have you got sh*t in your eyes? What a load of old rubbish! Where did you get your info from...a local coffee morning for clampits? Name your source?
Arab Vedic

Reading, UK

#3 May 7, 2008
http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.as...

alot of arab girls I know in central and west london love hindu and vedic culture, dancing and history. They are tried of islam restricting what women can do and thick.
Why I Am Not A Muslim

United States

#4 May 7, 2008
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got sh*t in your eyes? What a load of old rubbish! Where did you get your info from...a local coffee morning for clampits? Name your source?
"When [Muhammad] was at the head of a robber community it is probable that the demoralising influence began to be felt, it was then that men who had never broken an oath learned that they might evade their obligations, and that men to whom the blood of the clansmen had been as their own began to shed it with immunity in the cause of God; and that lying and treachery in the cause of Islam received divine approval, hesitation to perjure oneself in that cause being reprehended as a weakness. It was then, too, that the coveting of goods and wives (possessed by the Unbelievers) was avowed without discouragement from the Prophet. It was then, too, that MOSLEMS BECAME DISTINGUISHED BY THE OBSCENITY OF THEIR LANGUAGE." (D.S. Margoliouth, Mohammed and the Rise of Islam, p. 149; the last two sentences transposed in sequence)
reality

Nottingham, UK

#5 May 7, 2008
Arab Vedic wrote:
http://www.ndtv.com/convergenc e/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN2008 0039236&ch=1/23/2008%209:1 5:00%20AM
alot of arab girls I know in central and west london love hindu and vedic culture, dancing and history. They are tried of islam restricting what women can do and thick.
And this is your source? That's it? It says nothing of a girl from the 'west' becoming Hindu btw!?!(of course, by pointing this out does not mean it doesn't happen. I know of Hindu girls who have converted to Islam, Christians who have too. Of the Hindu's many say they are treated as second class citizens and don't like that they cannot marry out of their race when they live in the UK. I'm not going to turn this it a competition of numbers, but i say, each to their own!
AHC

Padiham, UK

#6 Oct 27, 2009
Well, were you alive in those times, when Mohammad the prophet for all mankind took the message to its people.
Did Mohammad attacked anyone during 23 yrs of prophethood ?
For 40 yrs he lived amongst his own tribesmen, He was known amongst them as ' sadiq ' and ' ameen '. Sadiq means the truthful and Ameen means the un-corruptable.
All the respectbale tribals of Arabia gathered and in his presence placed the Hajr-e-Aswad ( the black stone ) into one of the walls of Kabbah.
Your ludicruous and fanciful imaginative work is unsubstantiated from history. I was not a born muslim but took personal interest ad pain to goto arabia and learn islam first hand. Wake up and overcome your stubberness. Islam is the reality and awakening to all mankind.
Why I Am Not A Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
"When [Muhammad] was at the head of a robber community it is probable that the demoralising influence began to be felt, it was then that men who had never broken an oath learned that they might evade their obligations, and that men to whom the blood of the clansmen had been as their own began to shed it with immunity in the cause of God; and that lying and treachery in the cause of Islam received divine approval, hesitation to perjure oneself in that cause being reprehended as a weakness. It was then, too, that the coveting of goods and wives (possessed by the Unbelievers) was avowed without discouragement from the Prophet. It was then, too, that MOSLEMS BECAME DISTINGUISHED BY THE OBSCENITY OF THEIR LANGUAGE." (D.S. Margoliouth, Mohammed and the Rise of Islam, p. 149; the last two sentences transposed in sequence)
truth

Glasgow, UK

#7 Nov 11, 2009
which ever idiot baloo started this is faking. maybe indian or paki girls love hindu stuff. but why would an arab choose something so below them. if arabs rated any thing indian then we wouldnt treat you lot as second class citizens back home, here, or any where. stop dreaming please. ur arab fetish is not reality, even if ur in fashion, with baloo millioner and jay sean making it. ha ha. maybe its jus wishful jealousy because through out history we have taken so many women off u. its funny coz i always c indian girls loving and wanting arab guys and arab girls laughing at indian guys. lol.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#8 Nov 11, 2009
Arab Vedic wrote:
You have 1 source about someone marrying a Hindu, and so you now suddenly you conclude that there is a mass exodus from Islam into Hinduism?

You must be one of those guys who believes India once ruled the whole world and they built the Kaaba and the Vatican in Rome and Jesus studied under Buddha and God knows what other nonsense. You guys will believe anything that glorifies your mother India and Hinduism.
Sanatan

Atlanta, GA

#9 Nov 11, 2009
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have 1 source about someone marrying a Hindu, and so you now suddenly you conclude that there is a mass exodus from Islam into Hinduism?
You must be one of those guys who believes India once ruled the whole world and they built the Kaaba and the Vatican in Rome and Jesus studied under Buddha and God knows what other nonsense. You guys will believe anything that glorifies your mother India and Hinduism.
Same goes for you. Yall will believe any lie uttered as long as it's by a imam or a pedophile prophet.
Guess what? Your so called prophet was predicted by our seers long ago.

Read on.

"
Shri Suta Gosvami said: In the dynasty of king Shalivahana, there were ten kings who went to the heavenly planets after ruling for over 500 years. Then gradually the morality declined on the earth. At that time Bhojaraja was the tenth of the kings on the earth. When he saw that the moral law of conduct was declining he went to conquer all the directions of his country with ten-thousand soldiers commanded by Kalidasa. He crossed the river Sindhu and conquered over the gandharas, mlecchas, shakas, kasmiris, naravas and sathas. He punished them and collected a large ammount of wealth. Then the king went along with MAHAMADA (Muhammad), the preceptor of mleccha-dharma, and his followers to the great god, Lord Shiva, situated in the desert. He bathed Lord Shiva with Ganges water and worshipped him in his mind with pancagavya (milk, ghee, yoghurt, cow dung, and cow urine) and sandalwood paste, etc. After he offered some prayers and pleased him.

Suta Goswami said: After hearing the king’s prayers, Lord Shiva said: O king Bhojaraja, you should go to the place called Mahakakshvara, that land is called Vahika and now is being contaminated by the mlecchas. In that terrible country there no longer exists dharma. There was a mystic demon named Tripura(Tripurasura), whom I have already burnt to ashes, he has come again by the order of Bali. He has no origin but he achieved a benediction from me. His name is MAHAMADA(Muhammad) and his deeds are like that of a ghost. Therefore, O king, you should not go to this land of the evil ghost. By my mercy your intelligence will be purified. Hearing this the king came back to his country and Mahamada(Muhammad) came with them to the bank of the river Sindhu. He was expert in expanding illusion, so he said to the king very pleasingly: O great king, your god has become my servant. Just see, as he eats my remnants, so I will show you. The king became surprised when he saw this just before them. Then in anger Kalidasa rebuked Mahamada(Muhammad)“O rascal, you have created an illusion to bewilder the king, I will kill you, you are the lowest..."

That city is known as their site of pilgrimage, a place which was Madina or free from intoxication. Having a form of a ghost (Bhuta), the expert illusionist Mahamada(Muhammad) appeared at night in front of king Bhojaraja and said: O king, your religion is of course known as the best religion among all. Still I am going to establish a terrible and demoniac religion by the order of the Lord . The symptoms of my followers will be that they first of all will cut their genitals, have no shikha, but having beard, be wicked, make noise loudly and eat everything. They should eat animals without performing any rituals. This is my opinion. They will perform purificatory act with the musala or a pestle as you purify your things with kusha. Therefore, they will be known as musalman, the corrupters of religion. Thus the demoniac religion will be founded by me. After having heard all this the king came back to his palace and that ghost(Muhammad) went back to his place.

“Listen to the sounds”

#10 Nov 11, 2009
Sanatan wrote:
<quoted text>
Same goes for you. Yall will believe any lie uttered as long as it's by a imam or a pedophile prophet.
Read on.....
Hahaha! I have read many fanciful tales about Muhammed on this site, but none so elaborate, and said so seriously! Hahaha :D
So is this what your priest made up and read to you to scare you from learning about Islam. Quite imaginative I must say.

I guess you guys will just never give up trying to demonise Islam and muslims. You don't even know us, and yet you are taught all kinds of Lord of the Rings tales and you believe it unquestioningly like good little children.

Perhaps you should come to South Africa and have a cup of tea with me. It'll give you a break. Take your mind off all this demonising business. I'll invite my Hindu and Christian neighbours over too. They make good pancakes and Vaddehs.

“Om Shanti”

Since: Dec 08

Arya Varta

#11 Nov 11, 2009
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! I have read many fanciful tales about Muhammed on this site, but none so elaborate, and said so seriously! Hahaha :D
So is this what your priest made up and read to you to scare you from learning about Islam. Quite imaginative I must say.
I guess you guys will just never give up trying to demonise Islam and muslims. You don't even know us, and yet you are taught all kinds of Lord of the Rings tales and you believe it unquestioningly like good little children.
Perhaps you should come to South Africa and have a cup of tea with me. It'll give you a break. Take your mind off all this demonising business. I'll invite my Hindu and Christian neighbours over too. They make good pancakes and Vaddehs.
loool
What he/she posted is really from Bhavishya Purana, which many Muslims like Zakir Naik claims speaks of Muhammad as a saviour. But this is the exact translation and does say Muhammad is a reincarnation of Tripurasura.. I think I did mention this to you before.

“Om Shanti”

Since: Dec 08

Arya Varta

#12 Nov 11, 2009
Sanatan wrote:
<quoted text>
Read on.
"
Shri Suta Gosvami said: In the dynasty of king Shalivahana, there were ten kings who went to the heavenly planets after ruling for over 500 years. Then gradually the morality declined on the earth. At that time Bhojaraja was the tenth of the kings on the earth. When he saw that the moral law of conduct was declining he went to conquer all the directions of his country with ten-thousand soldiers commanded by Kalidasa. He crossed the river Sindhu and conquered over the gandharas, mlecchas, shakas, kasmiris, naravas and sathas. He punished them and collected a large ammount of wealth. Then the king went along with MAHAMADA (Muhammad), the preceptor of mleccha-dharma, and his followers to the great god, Lord Shiva, situated in the desert. He bathed Lord Shiva with Ganges water and worshipped him in his mind with pancagavya (milk, ghee, yoghurt, cow dung, and cow urine) and sandalwood paste, etc. After he offered some prayers and pleased him.
Suta Goswami said: After hearing the king’s prayers, Lord Shiva said: O king Bhojaraja, you should go to the place called Mahakakshvara, that land is called Vahika and now is being contaminated by the mlecchas. In that terrible country there no longer exists dharma. There was a mystic demon named Tripura(Tripurasura), whom I have already burnt to ashes, he has come again by the order of Bali. He has no origin but he achieved a benediction from me. His name is MAHAMADA(Muhammad) and his deeds are like that of a ghost. Therefore, O king, you should not go to this land of the evil ghost. By my mercy your intelligence will be purified. Hearing this the king came back to his country and Mahamada(Muhammad) came with them to the bank of the river Sindhu. He was expert in expanding illusion, so he said to the king very pleasingly: O great king, your god has become my servant. Just see, as he eats my remnants, so I will show you. The king became surprised when he saw this just before them. Then in anger Kalidasa rebuked Mahamada(Muhammad)“O rascal, you have created an illusion to bewilder the king, I will kill you, you are the lowest..."
That city is known as their site of pilgrimage, a place which was Madina or free from intoxication. Having a form of a ghost (Bhuta), the expert illusionist Mahamada(Muhammad) appeared at night in front of king Bhojaraja and said: O king, your religion is of course known as the best religion among all. Still I am going to establish a terrible and demoniac religion by the order of the Lord . The symptoms of my followers will be that they first of all will cut their genitals, have no shikha, but having beard, be wicked, make noise loudly and eat everything. They should eat animals without performing any rituals. This is my opinion. They will perform purificatory act with the musala or a pestle as you purify your things with kusha. Therefore, they will be known as musalman, the corrupters of religion. Thus the demoniac religion will be founded by me. After having heard all this the king came back to his palace and that ghost(Muhammad) went back to his place.
A link to the original sanskrit would be nice.

“Listen to the sounds”

#13 Nov 11, 2009
Renegade89 wrote:
<quoted text>
loool
What he/she posted is really from Bhavishya Purana, which many Muslims like Zakir Naik claims speaks of Muhammad as a saviour. But this is the exact translation and does say Muhammad is a reincarnation of Tripurasura.. I think I did mention this to you before.
There are all kinds of theories linking Hindu prophecies to Muhammed. Here's one from another Hindu priest:

Pandit Ved Prakash Upadhyay has argued in his book Kalki Autar aur Muhammad Sahib that Muhammad completed all the prophecies of the Kalki avatar.[11] The book Muhammad in the Hindu Scriptures claims Muhammad to be Kalki based on research from all Vedas, Puranas and Upanishads.[12]

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki

And this is a Hindu guy making these claims. Not like Zakir Naik who may be accused of biasedness.

The truth is, no one really knows the truth. I believe there is some link. I believe Muhammed was prophecised by other scriptures including Hindu scriptures. However, sometimes scriptures are so vague that people just interpret it to however suite their current beliefs. Just like this other guy who wants to hate muslims and so finds whatever he can find to justify this desire.

Its a very dangerous thing that people do. Maybe this guys children grow up being indoctrinatd into believing all muslims are demons. Who knows, someday they'll campaign to remove all muslims from India and cause trouble.

And theres a handful of muslims who do the same to others too. Terrorists like the Taliban probably indoctrinate their kids to hate all non muslims without even knowing any of them. Its sickening.
Renegade

London, UK

#15 Nov 12, 2009
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There are all kinds of theories linking Hindu prophecies to Muhammed. Here's one from another Hindu priest:
Pandit Ved Prakash Upadhyay has argued in his book Kalki Autar aur Muhammad Sahib that Muhammad completed all the prophecies of the Kalki avatar.[11] The book Muhammad in the Hindu Scriptures claims Muhammad to be Kalki based on research from all Vedas, Puranas and Upanishads.[12]
from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki
And this is a Hindu guy making these claims. Not like Zakir Naik who may be accused of biasedness.
The truth is, no one really knows the truth. I believe there is some link. I believe Muhammed was prophecised by other scriptures including Hindu scriptures. However, sometimes scriptures are so vague that people just interpret it to however suite their current beliefs. Just like this other guy who wants to hate muslims and so finds whatever he can find to justify this desire.
Its a very dangerous thing that people do. Maybe this guys children grow up being indoctrinatd into believing all muslims are demons. Who knows, someday they'll campaign to remove all muslims from India and cause trouble.
And theres a handful of muslims who do the same to others too. Terrorists like the Taliban probably indoctrinate their kids to hate all non muslims without even knowing any of them. Its sickening.
I have read this claim by the supposed 'hindu' pundit ( hes not even a priest) and it's safe to say that is utter rubbish, not just because the mistakes are glaring but also because he's someone who claims the Allo upanishad, which was created under Akbar to praise Allah and Muhammad, to be authentic to the Hindu religion. Hence, his whole 'research' becomes as valuable as trash.

The billion hindus all over who has read the Kalki Purana knows clearly what makes Kalki 'rather' different from Muhammad.

The supposed similarities between kalki and Muhammad are non existant and exist only in the dreamworld of these guys,lol.
The very first line I saw in the 'Pundit's book was claiming 'Vishnuyasha' the name of Kalki's father means, servant of Vishnu and is equivalent to 'sevant of Allah' i.e Abd Allah which was Muhammad's father's name.

But this is surprising coming from a supposed Sanskrit scholar, as Yasha means glory and not servant, and Vishnuyasha becomes 'glory of vishnu'. Hence, anyone can see he is not even a 'scholar' as he claims to be.

That is, not counting the facts Kalki has only two wives, one Sinhalese, and two sons named Joy and Vijoy. As far as I know, Muhammad had one son who died in childbirth.

More mistakes follow, as Kalki has 4 brothers..and Muhammad has none. Kalki battles mainly 'atheists' and 'adharmics' all over the world in his lifetime, whereas Muhammad battles only the pagan arabs of his land.

Th bhavishya purana is infact not 'vague' at all. The exact translation as I read calls Muhammad as a demon and his religion as a 'paishachya Dharma', which means the path of the Demons/Pishachas.
Somehow, Zakir Naik and his brigade has been trying to twist these saying Muhammad is infact praised in it.
Renegade

Calicut, India

#17 Nov 14, 2009
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There are all kinds of theories linking Hindu prophecies to Muhammed. Here's one from another Hindu priest
Pandit Ved Prakash Upadhyay has argued ..
I have some news. I kind of did an online research to find out more about this book and its author. Most Islamic sites present him as a Bengali Sanskrit/Hindu Research scholar who wrote his book with help of a Ashit Kumar Bandhopadhyay, from Howrah Sanskrit Academy and Dr. Gowri Bhattacharya from Rabindra Bharati University.

So with the help of these names and Universities I set out to learn more about this book , which seem to exist only on Islamic websites.

Guess what I learnt.

Mr Ved Prakash Upadhyay is infact from Uttar Pradesh and is probably someone who hasnt gone to a school at all.
He's not a bengali, not a 'well known' sanskrit research scholar and not at any university.
But he did write a pamphlet in th 1970s which was probably unknown to anyone in India until now.

Howrah Sanskrit Academy is non existant.

Dr Gouri Bhattacharya does exist, but she teaches Vocal Music and not Philosophy. You can even look it up on the official site of Rabindra Bharati University.

I guess some Muslim came upon this pamphlet and thought..Hey, why dont I add some Brahmin names and Universities to this to make it more impressive.
the reality

Singapore, Singapore

#19 Nov 18, 2009
hahaha, well first im not well in english, but can stop to laugh seeing the truth writing. im 100 sure ur not even arab, u must be paki. and some way u seems so proud of arab, i mean what ur doin, sucking their cocks.
i have go to many gulf country, doin some business, especially dubai. and haha i have seen myself how arab looks like, so smelly, like shit, dark skin, uneducated even thoguh they have a lot of money. its easy to fool them when u doin business with them, just prasie them with good word, definitely they'll buy or product. i agree if someone say that lebanese, syrian, or iranian is good looking person, but they not arab, they are sycnthian and persian. arab are stubborn, lazy pice of shit. actually the reason why they dont want to change their religion simply because islam is arab origin, and they just proud of it. other reason because they scare of the persecuted from the government. that it, btw indian no lower than u, hell no. we create many things, we educated enough that why even we are a poor country we are the fifth nation who can do research and experimental mission to moon. what arab has do..........just wow, just wow.
man-kind

Manchester, UK

#21 Nov 27, 2009
born hindu-die hindu, forthus muslim, jewish, sikh, chistian, hindu! we live together die together ... lord ja tells us only(god?)can judge me so im gone. either love me, or leave me alone. hope.PeAcE.happiness
maryam

Reading, UK

#22 Nov 30, 2009
Arab Vedic wrote:
I noticed alot of arab girls are turning to dharamic faiths
i don't know about converting but a lot of arab girls do date or sleep with hindu men nowadays.
mE aGain

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#24 Dec 2, 2009
who="ledfarmor" arabs, pakis and blacks are a digusting species. how anyone could date and marry these chips i'll never know.
==========
It's a great honour for you if an Arab girl would ever consider you worth looking at. Arab girls only attracted to Arab men.
the arab

Sydney, Australia

#26 Jan 6, 2010
hindu ure a polytheist
need i say more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... (Feb '14) 7 min Mujahid means COWARD 301
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min J RULES 202,612
Five beliefs that Muji means Coward is too cowa... 19 min Mujahid means COWARD 31
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 20 min Jehadi John 50,929
I pick up dog shit using pages on the koran 32 min Darth Yoda 37
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 52 min cheapo 373,558
Who are Iraq's Sunni Arabs and What did we Do t... 1 hr truth 425
You muslims need to get out of the U.S.A 1 hr AMP man 42
Come to Common Terms 4 hr Ravenclaw 61

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE