Al Qaeda forces Syria schoolgirls to ...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#62 Sep 29, 2013
Hate Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just replying to your posts. You seem like a really sensitive person.
And I'm just replying to your posts. And you are having a fit about it.

I'm very sensitive to the muslim crimes against women, and the foul muslim men that support those crimes and lie about those crimes.

Hate Preacher

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#63 Sep 29, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very sensitive to the muslim crimes against women, and the foul muslim men that support those crimes and lie about those crimes.
Why only Muslim?

Location hidden

#64 Sep 29, 2013
Hate Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Why only Muslim?
This is the islam forum dingleberry. Why don't you post your hatred for blacks over in the African American forum? Because you are too cowardly, that's why. Because you are hoping that showing someone else being bad will mitigate muslims crimes. It doesn't.

Hate Preacher

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#65 Sep 29, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the islam forum dingleberry. Why don't you post your hatred for blacks over in the African American forum? Because you are too cowardly, that's why. Because you are hoping that showing someone else being bad will mitigate muslims crimes. It doesn't.
I'm saying why do you only care what Muslims do? The crimes you're showing happens in all religions yet you're saying Muslims do this, Muslims do that, etc. as if only Muslims do it. I don't hate blacks and how am I coward when everyone is anonymous? I've posted on the AA forum many times before.

Location hidden

#66 Sep 29, 2013
Hate Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying why do you only care what Muslims do? The crimes you're showing happens in all religions yet you're saying Muslims do this, Muslims do that, etc. as if only Muslims do it. I don't hate blacks and how am I coward when everyone is anonymous? I've posted on the AA forum many times before.
This is the islam forum dingleberry. I typed that really slowly for you, since I can tell you aren't real bright.

Of course you hate blacks, you have posted as much. Several times in fact. Using the N word was another clue.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67 Sep 29, 2013
The world would be a far better place if there were no muslims in it.
Hoosen

Durban, South Africa

#68 Sep 30, 2013
People should stop questioning GODS words. Who are you to do so? Humans are not perfect. Allah (SAW) is and knows what the future is, ISLAM
victoria

UK

#69 Sep 30, 2013
Hate Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
In France and the Netherlands you have to wear their clothes and in Syria you have to wear their clothes. They're not harming anyone. I don't see what the big deal is. Think of it as more of a cultural issue than a religious one because the "Islamic clothes" have been around before Islam was founded.
Well they could always adopt a different culture.And what th big deal is is they are not being given the choice to wear islamic clothing or not.You say there not harming anyone well neither would it harm anyone if they are not wearing islamic clothes.And Muslims use their relegion to defend there clothing so they make it religious even if it wasn't before
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#70 Sep 30, 2013
Hate Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just defending myself. You called me paki with a negative connotation so I just replied and I doubt reporting will make a difference. I think it's funny that you enjoy calling Muslims foul names but when someone says something towards your people you get all butthurt.
Well, it's not like you can call someone a paki with a positive connotation.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#71 Sep 30, 2013
Hoosen wrote:
People should stop questioning GODS words. Who are you to do so? Humans are not perfect. Allah (SAW) is and knows what the future is, ISLAM
What you really mean is YOUR God's words. Several billion people on this earth don't believe in YOUR God. While we try to respect YOUR right to your beliefs, but that stops when you try to infringe on OUR rights. That's who WE are.
victoria

UK

#72 Oct 1, 2013
Hoosen wrote:
You believe then to be gods words but did it ever occur to you that people of different faiths feel just as strongly as you do about islsm and believe the future is not islam.You are free as we should be to believe in what ever god or religion we want it's a matter of faith and a very personal choive you cant just say im right your wrong and you have to believe in what i say.I know a lot of muslims think they can force people to be islamic but not only is it wrong it wont make people believe.You can maybe force a body to sit in the mosque even make a person bpw as if praying but inside in their heart and soul they are still devoted to their faith you cant take that away.Of course if you think all allah deserves or want is a congreagation of non believe who in realty think screw allah and islam sucks then fine go on forcing.Or let people believe in what they want whilst you believe in what you want and if muslims could understand that mindset we might actually be able to live without hate and animosity.How about instead of world domination you concentrate on world harmony.Yes it would be nice for you if everyone believed in islam but that is unrealistic.Hitler tried to rule the world and bend it to his idealogy look what happened to him thats a lesson to be learned
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#73 Oct 1, 2013
SalaamZ OH fashion-Nazi,s Every believeing Muslim should wear their badge of courage proudly.Be it Burka,or Chador,or Hijab. The rest will follow what ever whim the fashionista,s declare as the present fad...Like running buck naked with a feather in their arses! LOL! CheerZ

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#75 Oct 1, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
you are such a liar and unscrupulous.
dont you have a muslim personality in this forum now. I encountered it by chance.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#76 Oct 1, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>you are such a liar and unscrupulous.
dont you have a muslim personality in this forum now. I encountered it by chance.
You need to face reality Sarah!
Muhammad was not a prophet from God.

Muhammad spoke for his own ego not for God.
Your religion of Islam is not from God.

You are ignorant of the difference between good and evil and right and wrong Sarah.

You Allah is not God!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#77 Oct 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You need to face reality Sarah!
Muhammad was not a prophet from God.
Muhammad spoke for his own ego not for God.
Your religion of Islam is not from God.
You are ignorant of the difference between good and evil and right and wrong Sarah.
You Allah is not God!
SalaamZ Shammy! How on Gods green earth did you fall so far from HIS good graces!? Shameful! Sorrowful! Sigh....

Location hidden

#78 Oct 5, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>you are such a liar and unscrupulous.
Nope, I haven't lied. You have.

No dude, I have no muslim personality. I abhor anything resembling muslims. This is the only name I post under in this forum. Too bad you can't say the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas, Red States Join Court Fight to Back Trum... 14 min Retribution 26
News Medieval Islam has no place in modern world 51 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 7
News Oklahoma lawmaker asks Muslims: 'Do you beat yo... 59 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 27
The filth of islam 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 10
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2,192
First-ever Muslim Women's Day 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
Islam will prevail in America 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 18
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 hr chazmo 513,353
More from around the web