First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 29, 2013
Qaeda tells Syria schoolgirls to wear Islamic clothes: NGO

Published September 28, 2013 AFP

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/28/qaeda...

Location hidden

#2 Sep 29, 2013
Beirut (AFP) An Al-Qaeda front group in Syria says girls in a village it controls will not be allowed to attend school unless they wear Islamic clothing, a monitoring group said Saturday.

In Tweihineh, "the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant... has forbidden girls in primary education and above from attending school unless they wear fully Islamic clothing including an abaya (gown), gloves and a veil," the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

Citing activists in the ISIL-controlled northern village, the Britain-based Observatory also said boys were told to dress in what the extremist group considers Islamic clothing.

They must wear "traditional Pakistani clothing and a cap", said the Observatory, which relies on activists, doctors and lawyers across Syria for its information.

The news comes just two days after ISIL fighters torched statues and crosses inside churches in northern Syria.

Location hidden

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Once again, hateful muslims forcing others to follow their violent and evil political ideology. They are forcing sensory deprivation on these little girls, and they will murder them brutally if they don't comply. Proving again that islam is spread by the sword.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4 Sep 29, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
Qaeda tells Syria schoolgirls to wear Islamic clothes: NGO
Published September 28, 2013 AFP
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/28/qaeda...
In France and the Netherlands you have to wear their clothes and in Syria you have to wear their clothes. They're not harming anyone. I don't see what the big deal is. Think of it as more of a cultural issue than a religious one because the "Islamic clothes" have been around before Islam was founded.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 29, 2013
Hate Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
In France and the Netherlands you have to wear their clothes and in Syria you have to wear their clothes. They're not harming anyone. I don't see what the big deal is. Think of it as more of a cultural issue than a religious one because the "Islamic clothes" have been around before Islam was founded.
Why don't you spend several months wearing the full tent, then get back to me. They are harming people, your denials are ludicrous. You are obviously pushing the evil political ideology. We don't want it. Neither do the little school girls in Syria.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 29, 2013
LOL

France has already banned the full facial covering, and rightly so. Now Sweden is getting on board. You will see more and more of this.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 29, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you spend several months wearing the full tent, then get back to me. They are harming people, your denials are ludicrous. You are obviously pushing the evil political ideology. We don't want it. Neither do the little school girls in Syria.
They aren't hurting anyone. You ignorant white people are really Eurocentric. There have been many women protesting in favor of wearing the hijab. It's part of their culture. It originated in North Africa before Islam came into existence. If all the women in undeveloped Islamic countries stopped wearing the hijab they would be getting raped left and right like in India.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 29, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
LOL
France has already banned the full facial covering, and rightly so. Now Sweden is getting on board. You will see more and more of this.
It's their culture. I could care less. If the Muslims don't wanna accept the laws there they can leave. They're probably gonna ban it in every white country eventually.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 29, 2013
Hate Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't hurting anyone. You ignorant white people are really Eurocentric. There have been many women protesting in favor of wearing the hijab. It's part of their culture. It originated in North Africa before Islam came into existence. If all the women in undeveloped Islamic countries stopped wearing the hijab they would be getting raped left and right like in India.
I love how you morons think you know everyone. Your assumptions are wrong again. Not only is christianity not my religion and the bible not my book...I am of extremely mixed race. I have White, Black, Native American and others in my ancestry.

Keep telling lies and looking foolish.

Tents haven't stopped a single rape. Not one, not anywhere, not ever. In the islamic cesspools rapes don't get reported because they stone or whip rape victims to death.

Wow, you really are an idiot. And a liar.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 29, 2013
Hate Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
It's their culture. I could care less. If the Muslims don't wanna accept the laws there they can leave. They're probably gonna ban it in every white country eventually.
Their culture is islam. How foolish are you? Seriously.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 29, 2013
You go wear the sack for a few months, then come back and chat with me. Until then, you are just an ignorant fool and helping them oppress women.

From your comment about women belonging in the kitchen, it's obvious that you are all about oppressing women.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 29, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you morons think you know everyone. Your assumptions are wrong again. Not only is christianity not my religion and the bible not my book...I am of extremely mixed race. I have White, Black, Native American and others in my ancestry.
Keep telling lies and looking foolish.
Tents haven't stopped a single rape. Not one, not anywhere, not ever. In the islamic cesspools rapes don't get reported because they stone or whip rape victims to death.
Wow, you really are an idiot. And a liar.
You defend Christianity against Islam so I'm gonna call you a Christian. You're the idiot here. They're lowered the rape count significantly. They happen but not as much as you'd like to think. And since you're mixed you probably look black? Lol I can use so much statistics on blacks its not even funny.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 29, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Their culture is islam. How foolish are you? Seriously.
LOL They've had their own cultures in which the hijab has been used before Islam. That was the dumbest thing I've heard from you so far.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 29, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
You go wear the sack for a few months, then come back and chat with me. Until then, you are just an ignorant fool and helping them oppress women.
From your comment about women belonging in the kitchen, it's obvious that you are all about oppressing women.
I'm from tribal Pakistan. I've yet to see a women without a veil and I've lived there for two years before. The veils are appropriate for our Pashtun culture. In the west it isn't very appropriate.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 29, 2013
Hate Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
You defend Christianity against Islam so I'm gonna call you a Christian. You're the idiot here. They're lowered the rape count significantly. They happen but not as much as you'd like to think. And since you're mixed you probably look black? Lol I can use so much statistics on blacks its not even funny.
I don't defend any religion. I do however show how evil and violent islam is by pointing out the crimes you muslimes commit in the name of allah.

No, the tents have not lowered the rape count one iota. It's beyond stupid to think that a piece of cloth protects anyone.

You are racist against blacks too, more proof that you are a muslim. For an encore, why don't you spread some hate on gays and lesbians, then froth at the mouth over jews.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 29, 2013
Hate Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL They've had their own cultures in which the hijab has been used before Islam. That was the dumbest thing I've heard from you so far.
It was used in the dessert, during sand storms. Your ignorance is astounding.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 29, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
It was used in the dessert, during sand storms. Your ignorance is astounding.
Then explain why so many women protest in Europe demanding the government to let them wear the hijab. Again a lot of Muslim women don't like wear it but the vast majority want to.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 29, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't defend any religion. I do however show how evil and violent islam is by pointing out the crimes you muslimes commit in the name of allah.
No, the tents have not lowered the rape count one iota. It's beyond stupid to think that a piece of cloth protects anyone.
You are racist against blacks too, more proof that you are a muslim. For an encore, why don't you spread some hate on gays and lesbians, then froth at the mouth over jews.
You do defend religions against Islam especially Christianity whether you like to addmit it or not. And I'm only gonna be racist when its required ie when you say Muslims are violent I can bring up statistics saying blacks are even more per capita and use your logic against you. You shouldn't mind it since you're Islamaphobic yourself. I'm only gonna criticize homos when necessary.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 29, 2013
Hate Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain why so many women protest in Europe demanding the government to let them wear the hijab. Again a lot of Muslim women don't like wear it but the vast majority want to.
They have been brain washed since birth. They get beaten if they don't wear it, by their fathers, brothers, and the 'religious' police.

More and more are speaking up, that they don't want to wear it.

It has been banned in France, is in the process of being banned in Sweden, and this will continue in all free nations. If they want to wear a tent, they can go back to their 3rd world cesspools.

Location hidden

#20 Sep 29, 2013
I don't believe in the theologies of Islam but I'm a cultural Muslim whereas you're a cultural Christian so we'll have different views especially in this topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TT: Nurenberg TRIALS were a scionist scam ! 9 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 4
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 min CantHideTheTruth 371,553
muslim gets 6 months for false accusation of ra... 32 min supersonic boom 3
Kerry: 'The Real Face of Islam is a Peaceful Re... 47 min Thinking 146
TT: The WOMB _ our TRUMP ! 47 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 11
films that are against islam (Jun '12) 56 min Gold 12
Mohammad 1 hr Farside 25
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr uhuh 202,249
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••