poll 2 men ONLY: should woman b beat ...

poll 2 men ONLY: should woman b beat for disrespect of religon r husbind

Created by abba on Dec 4, 2012

10 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes of coruse

yes allah(swt) makes obligatory

woman should NOT disrespcet husbind

above all

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#70 Dec 8, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
good morning my little slave im gonna teach u some manners, respect women, loool
lool
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#71 Dec 8, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
good morning my little slave im gonna teach u some manners, respect women, loool
u think ur funny.haha.oviouly u respcet nothing fool kafir.i askd u NOT 2 post on man post but u do. ur disrescpet is discusting 2 all woman.got it?i respect all woman all muslim do.they r riased that way unlike u dirty girls.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#72 Dec 8, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>lool
he has to learn some manners lol
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#73 Dec 8, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>u think ur funny.haha.oviouly u respcet nothing fool kafir.i askd u NOT 2 post on man post but u do. ur disrescpet is discusting 2 all woman.got it?i respect all woman all muslim do.they r riased that way unlike u dirty girls.
western women are raised well, its types like u who don't respect other cultures, now hush & learn to speak with respect or ill spank ya lol
Greek thrasher

San Antonio, TX

#74 Dec 8, 2012
You greek are filthy impotent eunuchs and cheap [email protected]
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#75 Dec 8, 2012
Greek thrasher wrote:
You greek are filthy impotent eunuchs and cheap [email protected]
kiss my [email protected]
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#76 Dec 8, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
western women are raised well, its types like u who don't respect other cultures, now hush & learn to speak with respect or ill spank ya lol
lol u spank me? just like ur westrn woamn always threan men with things. well in my county u would b laufed at.haha.plus in tring 2 have normial dialog with men and u r not men an ur disrespcet is shown 2 all ppls.
bazz

Norwich, UK

#77 Dec 8, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>lol u spank me? just like ur westrn woamn always threan men with things. well in my county u would b laufed at.haha.plus in tring 2 have normial dialog with men and u r not men an ur disrespcet is shown 2 all ppls.
Abba did u say men and women were equal?
or was u tellin lies again
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#78 Dec 8, 2012
bazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Abba did u say men and women were equal?
or was u tellin lies again
woman r equal 2 woman .men 2 men. justise rules
bazz

Norwich, UK

#79 Dec 8, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>woman r equal 2 woman .men 2 men. justise rules
abba
go away u change your mind every 5 minutes u are completly mad
this islamic forum is for US to WARN people of the islamic cult NOT for you muslims!!!

stick your face in your commic book [Quran for boys]and chant
did you buy it from a toy shop?
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#80 Dec 8, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>lol u spank me? just like ur westrn woamn always threan men with things. well in my county u would b laufed at.haha.plus in tring 2 have normial dialog with men and u r not men an ur disrespcet is shown 2 all ppls.
bend over and youll get a good whippin LOOOL

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#81 Dec 9, 2012
abba wrote:
So what are you doing here, impotent little sissy? You're not a man so leave this thread.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#83 Dec 10, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you doing here, impotent little sissy? You're not a man so leave this thread.
i am man but ur oviosly r not girl.bcause u keep postng on man only thred so u must be woman turnd man.haha.u had male part put on.haha.thunder wanker.haha.

u realy r very disrepcetfal.im sure ur county is imbarrased bcause of u.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#84 Dec 10, 2012
bazz wrote:
<quoted text>

this islamic forum is for US to WARN people of the islamic cult NOT for you muslims!!!
no this is not 4 u to b on stupad if ur going 2 just insult my prophet.so get lost little bazz.if u wish 2 lern fine. just lern n keep ur mouth shut.u r bcomeing very ennoying.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#85 Dec 10, 2012
Abba just remember. Your woman cooks the food and drink for you. If you beat her you just might discover one day that your current bite might be the last one. You came out of a woman's vagina. RESPECT WOMEN.
robbo

Norwich, UK

#86 Dec 10, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>
no this is not 4 u to b on stupad if ur going 2 just insult my prophet.so get lost little bazz.if u wish 2 lern fine. just lern n keep ur mouth shut.u r bcomeing very ennoying.
Abba dont be so insulting other wise ill tell your mother and she will send you to bed

and this forum is for US to warn people about islam and people like you
if you want ur own forum make one
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#87 Dec 10, 2012
Lipush wrote:
Abba just remember. Your woman cooks the food and drink for you. If you beat her you just might discover one day that your current bite might be the last one. You came out of a woman's vagina. RESPECT WOMEN.
no u listen zionist!u came from male part 2 stupad zionist.so START RESPCEATING MEN!!!GIVE back our lands u stole. u farm was on arab lands 2 begin with zionist!an NO im not pali fool.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#88 Dec 10, 2012
Stfu you MFN queer...
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#89 Dec 10, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
Stfu you MFN queer...
u can SHUT UR MOUTH antiyme kafir!y dont u go tell ur husbind 2 beat u in ur brane?oh he has? that explanes it.u look like fool here an no 1 agrees with u anyway.so get out of islam forim.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#90 Dec 10, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>u can SHUT UR MOUTH antiyme kafir!y dont u go tell ur husbind 2 beat u in ur brane?oh he has? that explanes it.u look like fool here an no 1 agrees with u anyway.so get out of islam forim.
Abba, your mother must have had syphillis when she was pregnant with you, that would explain your obvious brain damage...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 7 min Ismail 236
84 year old priest beheaded in France 34 min THE UNKNOWN 21
Islam not a religion says cardinal 51 min THE UNKNOWN 5
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr MUQ2 253,494
Rape wave caused by the weather. Not muslims. 2 hr Old Pom 8
Fascism & Racism rising in America & England 2 hr Islam sucks 4
christians to be slaughtered in their churches ... 2 hr ImFree2Choose 9
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 hr number four 490,360
More from around the web