poll 2 men ONLY: should woman b beat for disrespect of religon r husbind

Created by abba on Dec 4, 2012

10 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes of coruse

yes allah(swt) makes obligatory

woman should NOT disrespcet husbind

above all

abba

Mesquite, NV

#48 Dec 7, 2012
noyb5349 wrote:
Any man who beats his wife is cowardly in my opinion.
well thats ur dum opinoin.no one wants 2 beat any1.but woman is tuaght 2 respcet man in my county.if u did u prollbly would not have degenerite socitys now rot of cultur.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#49 Dec 7, 2012
Your mother should have suffocated you when you were born.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#50 Dec 7, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
Your mother should have suffocated you when you were born.
y ur a nasty little kafir arnt u? ur dady satan should have left ur soul n hellfire were it belongs.

plus cant u read the sign?men only discutions r here in.i dont no why ur girl kafirs r so disobeident disrespcetable.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#51 Dec 7, 2012
Who cares what you think....
bazz

Norwich, UK

#52 Dec 7, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>well thats ur dum opinoin.no one wants 2 beat any1.but woman is tuaght 2 respcet man in my county.if u did u prollbly would not have degenerite socitys now rot of cultur.
ok so what if the woman has more sence and a better education than her husband
I think most muslim women have a better understanding of the world
and more sence!
Is that why islam tries to prevent womem from learning?
Lets be honest abba you would have to go a long way to find a woman with less intelegents than you
i am aware that you try to make a point but its always some rubbish from that book and not your opinion
abba

Mesquite, NV

#53 Dec 7, 2012
bazz wrote:
<quoted text>
ok so what if the woman has more sence and a better education than her husband
does not make diferance.equal is equal 2 men woman 2 woman. justise is islam
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#54 Dec 7, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>sure u wood coward of america.haha.girls could beat u.haha
A guy that would beat on a woman calls me a coward. That's rich.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#55 Dec 7, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
Your mother should have suffocated you when you were born.
I think she tried but failed. Lack of oxygen to the brain could explain a lot of things.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#56 Dec 7, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur dum i have gf fool.
With your track record of lies. sure sure your left hand is your friday night girl, and your right hand if for saturday.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#57 Dec 7, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>well thats ur dum opinoin.no one wants 2 beat any1.but woman is tuaght 2 respcet man in my county.if u did u prollbly would not have degenerite socitys now rot of cultur.
Then why are you living in kaffir lands?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#58 Dec 7, 2012
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
A guy that would beat on a woman calls me a coward. That's rich.
Were you expecting anything less?

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#59 Dec 7, 2012
Trilin wrote:
<quoted text> Then why are you living in kaffir lands?
He's a baby reliant on his parents. He has no choices....no freedom.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#60 Dec 7, 2012
Husblid?
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#62 Dec 8, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur socitys need more islam 2 repair ur roted cultur.west needs islam.so we will save u from urselves
Yeah boy. Thanks for saving us.
bazz

Norwich, UK

#63 Dec 8, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur socitys need more islam 2 repair ur roted cultur.west needs islam.so we will save u from urselves
Abba thank you for your concern But we will manage with out you! We in the west enjoy free speech and education
I suggest you try and make your country better first for example
Why do muslims kill each other?
why do muslims become suicide bombers?
why do muslims hate every one and every thing?
why do muslims kill there sons and burn them?
Why do muslims kill and call it honor killing?
abba

Mesquite, NV

#64 Dec 8, 2012
bazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Abba thank you for your concern But we will manage with out you! We in the west enjoy free speech and education
I suggest you try and make your country better first for example
Why do muslims kill each other?
why do muslims become suicide bombers?
why do muslims hate every one and every thing?
why do muslims kill there sons and burn them?
Why do muslims kill and call it honor killing?
they dont it is not r cultur. sure stupad things happin but our islamic countys r beautifal. i suggest u nake ur county better.
y do u gays marrage?
y do u allow aborton after life is born?
y do u allow leting rapest off easy?
y do u allow porno in ur lives?
on an on an on

so dont lectire us u rotted cultur.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#65 Dec 8, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a baby reliant on his parents. He has no choices....no freedom.
lyer of girls.is trisha.plus did i NOT say 2 be on male disgustions?just like normal disobediant westrn woman.
bazz

Norwich, UK

#66 Dec 8, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>
they dont it is not r cultur. sure stupad things happin but our islamic countys r beautifal. i suggest u nake ur county better.
y do u gays marrage?
y do u allow aborton after life is born?
y do u allow leting rapest off easy?
y do u allow porno in ur lives?
on an on an on
so dont lectire us u rotted cultur.
LOl oh abba you are so blind and so silly
Theres a muslim gay comunity in Fance[What would you do blow it up with a bomb?
Abortion after life? u mean honor killing?

do you mean the muslim rapists from liverpool? i think there was 8

porno ? you are so sad i quess u havent seen muslim porn?

go and read your comic book you are beond saviour

if you think our culture is rotten Fine leave us alone ITS NOT YOUR COUNTRY do u undestand
bazz

Norwich, UK

#67 Dec 8, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>does not make diferance.equal is equal 2 men woman 2 woman. justise is islam
lol equal ? didnt you just say women must obey there husband?
or get lightly beaten ?

admit it abba you are lost in the islamic cult you duck and dive like a headless chicken eveyone knows you are stupid
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#69 Dec 8, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>lolbazz.islam is ur needed cultur. all world should b so lucky 2 be islam.
good morning my little slave im gonna teach u some manners, respect women, loool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 8 min RIP Islam 52,420
obi to open us embassy in havana 9 min screw her 6
muslims leaving the west 13 min screw her 1
TT: SURGE in Western Youth Joining ISIS Ranks ! 15 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 51
Five times a day 15 min fedupwiththemess 31
Leave the Muslims Alone! (Aug '08) 21 min Just a liar 466
DrBen help - Old Pom 25 min Darth Yoda 2
Taliban storm Pakistani school - children massa... 29 min Marisa 28
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Milena S 390,721
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Eric 207,108
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 5 hr PeteWaldo 194