poll 2 men ONLY: should woman b beat ...

poll 2 men ONLY: should woman b beat for disrespect of religon r husbind

Created by abba on Dec 4, 2012

10 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes of coruse

yes allah(swt) makes obligatory

woman should NOT disrespcet husbind

above all

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#194 Dec 13, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> so angry!!! did i hit your an*s buttons? LOL
scummy tramp, go hide from pakis....cuz pakis now going to rape you hindi rats LOL
hahahahaha
You prove to be devoid of brain cells yet again....

Egyptian_Chode, how many times must I repeat that I have no allegiance to India? I don't give a sh*t. But since we're on topic, Pakshitstain has yet to win a war against India- the only thing your Pisslamic Paki brothers are fit to rape are goats and underage British girls.

The only part of this post I did find remotely insulting was calling me a "Hindi".......so f*ck u for that.

Anyways, have an exam in a couple hours. Wish me luck sweetie.:)
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#195 Dec 13, 2012
Sharifah Aliyah wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should go back to your own country?
i willafter school.y dont u not speeck on here apostate.ur disrespscet 2 allah(swt) would get u in bad trubles.ur not man n ur disrespcet shows now.ur veiws r not valad here on this thred.go 2 girl thred apostate r better yet leve islam forim sinse u are not welcome here apostate.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#197 Dec 13, 2012
I have the freedom to be on any forum I wish to be on.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#198 Dec 13, 2012
Sharifah Aliyah wrote:
I have the freedom to be on any forum I wish to be on.
sory but u donot.so i tell u 2 stop.see what happins 2 u when u r apostate?ur disrespcet fills ur mind.ur canser on islam now.

Location hidden

#199 Dec 13, 2012
Please take yourself away from here, from what I read here no one likes you. You are a horrible bother to everyone here.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#200 Dec 13, 2012
Sharifah Aliyah wrote:
Please take yourself away from here, from what I read here no one likes you. You are a horrible bother to everyone here.
y dont u shut ur mouth apostate.this is forim for islam not apostates.so GET OUT!u discrase me n allah(swt)

Location hidden

#201 Dec 13, 2012
Your continued belief in fables disgrace you.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#202 Dec 13, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> really? LOL u will not last one second with me...greek baby, you have to ask for dadi help....dadi's girl
wanna bet))) ask the last muslim that tried something, ask him if hes still walking LMAO
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#203 Dec 13, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
wanna bet))) ask the last muslim that tried something, ask him if hes still walking LMAO
haha lena.ur a bad azz.haha little girl kafir.lad cuold spank u with one finger.an U NEED IT! so stop cuaesing troubles here an leve off of man poll.ur writings r invalad here.
Sher e Panjab

Carrum Downs, Australia

#204 Dec 13, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>wanna bet))) ask the last muslim that tried something, ask him if hes still walking LMAO
What happened... LOL
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#205 Dec 13, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>haha lena.ur a bad azz.haha little girl kafir.lad cuold spank u with one finger.an U NEED IT! so stop cuaesing troubles here an leve off of man poll.ur writings r invalad here.
LOL yeeaaah im a bad azz and dont forget it hahahahah
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#206 Dec 13, 2012
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened... LOL
its a long story:DDD
Sharia For All

Springfield, NJ

#207 Dec 13, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
Paradise in Mali...

Mali Islamists 'buying child soldiers, imposing Sharia'

Child soldiers can be bought from families for as little as £375 in Islamist-controlled northern Mali
Continue reading the main story
Mali: Divided
On patrol with the Mali army
Islamists who seized control of part of Mali are amassing money from ransoms and drug trafficking while imposing Sharia law, says a senior UN official.

They are also buying child soldiers, paying families $600 (£375) per child, Ivan Simonovic said after a fact-finding visit to the country.

Islamic extremists seized two-thirds of Mali in March when a military coup plunged the country into chaos.

Mr Simonovic painted a grim picture of human rights abuses there.

Women's rights were being particularly restricted, said Mr Simonovic, the UN Assistant Secretary-General for Human Rights, citing the compilation of a "frightening" list of unmarried women who were pregnant or had borne children.

More women were being forced into marriage - with a wife costing less than $1,000 - and some were then being resold in "a smokescreen for enforced prostitution", added Mr Simonovic.

"Human rights violations are becoming more systematic," he told reporters at UN headquarters in New York, adding that Islamists had "imposed an extremist version of Sharia".

Amputations and floggings
The fact-finding mission gleaned information from people travelling to and from northern Mali, where he said Islamists were imposing harsher punishments for crimes.

So far, he said, there had been three public executions, eight amputations and two floggings.

There were allegations of torture and inhuman prison conditions in southern Mali, where the government retains control, Mr Simonovic added.

He urged authorities to investigate these cases if they expected UN help as Mali's army tries to reclaim the north.

The 15-member Security Council seems prepared to back an international intervention force in the country, under the right conditions, says the BBC's Barbara Plett at the UN.

She says council members are deeply concerned about al-Qaeda linked extremists taking advantage of the anarchy in northern Mali.
Sher e Panjab

Ivanhoe, Australia

#208 Dec 13, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
do tell....
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#209 Dec 13, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
ill tell it. bfore she had sex change 2 girl she beat up a little jew boy.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#210 Dec 13, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ill tell it. bfore she had sex change 2 girl she beat up a little jew boy.
naaaah he was a muslim punk, i dont hell ever try to hit another greek woman again LMAO
Sher e Panjab

Ivanhoe, Australia

#211 Dec 13, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>naaaah he was a muslim punk, i dont hell ever try to hit another greek woman again LMAO
He tried to hit u, LOL
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#212 Dec 13, 2012
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
He tried to hit u, LOL
tried but didnt succeed LOL

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#213 Dec 13, 2012
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> The promotion of violence should be outlawed.
It should never have been allowed to see the light of the day in the first place.
Tell that to these people...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#214 Dec 13, 2012
Are you criminally incapable of postulating a position by yourself Izzie? Why do you always pollute these threads with your links? FFS, learn to read the content and summarize....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 3 min ImFree2Choose 617
Islam claims to be a religion of peace..Yeah ri... 11 min ImFree2Choose 4
Topix Forums Being Discontinued (Feb '15) 28 min Muhaamadisagoatsb... 55
News Viewing Ramadan, Islam's holy month, through ey... 33 min cheert 3
Shia view of oral sex - permitted or not 42 min cheert 7
Why RAMADAMIT Takes A Month To Celebrate" 44 min cheert 9
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 53 min rosa negra 489,441
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr sheilaa 252,826
Where is Darth Yoda gone? 4 hr Ismail 24
UK doors will close to Islam 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 68
More from around the web