poll 2 men ONLY: should woman b beat ...

poll 2 men ONLY: should woman b beat for disrespect of religon r husbind

Created by abba on Dec 4, 2012

10 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes of coruse

yes allah(swt) makes obligatory

woman should NOT disrespcet husbind

above all

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Ar-rejalu qawwa muna 'alan-nisa'a bima fadhdhallahu ba'dhahum 'ala bi'dhi wa bima anfaqu min amwalihim. Fas-saliHatu qaintat HafaTHatul-lilghaybi bimaa HafiTHal-lahu, wal-lati takhaafuna nushuza hunna fa'iTHuu hunnaa wa hjuruu hunna fiil-lmadhaa ji'i wadhribu hunna. Faa'in aTa'nakum flaa tabghuu 'alayhinna sabiilan. Innal-laha kaana 'aliyaan kabiira(n).

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill­conduct, admonish them (first),(next), refuse to share their beds,(and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.
abba is gay

Lowville, NY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
and should be beat just for being an idiot.

What do you do when your inflatable girlfriend won't listen to you? Deflate her & stuff her under the bed for a 'time-out'?
Isabeau DAnjou

Mississauga, Canada

#4 Dec 5, 2012
abba is gay wrote:
and should be beat just for being an idiot.
What do you do when your inflatable girlfriend won't listen to you? Deflate her & stuff her under the bed for a 'time-out'?
Looks like his mom already beat him with the stupid stick. He can't afford any more beatings.
abba is gay

Lowville, NY

#5 Dec 5, 2012
abba wrote:
Men are the oppressors and punishers of women, because a false prophet has lied and said one of them should repress the other, and because men don't allow women in islam to earn sustenance independently. Therefore the poor women have no choice but to be obedient (to the false Allah and to their repressive husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what fake Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill ­conduct, scream at them (first),(next), refuse to share their beds,(probably a blessing for them instead of a punishment)(and last) beat them (severely, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). And if they keep it up, throw acid in their faces. Surely, Allah is completely false, and totally retarded.
Now you're getting closer to the truth of the matter.
abba is gay

Lowville, NY

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Don't beat your inflatable concubine TOO hard though...you might pop her!!
Mitt Romney

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 5, 2012
sick of it is a piece of schhit.

All agree.
sick of it

Lowville, NY

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Mitt Romney wrote:
sick of it is a piece of schhit.
All agree.
"Waaah! Waaaah! I've taken the name Mitt Romney but I'm really just a thin-skinned, ignorant muslim whose feelings and sensibilities have been gravely injured by this infidel, sick of it. I just can't stop being a whine-ass! Waaaah! Waaaah!"

Poor little puss-puss. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the pedo-cult.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#9 Dec 5, 2012
dipsht how bout we beat yr little @ass
aiesha s

Parramatta, Australia

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Lena wrote:
dipsht how bout we beat yr little @ass
That little wimp Abba would be crying for his mummy in no time.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#11 Dec 6, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
That little wimp Abba would be crying for his mummy in no time.
lol, is he serious what he posts or joking? he cant be serious

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, is he serious what he posts or joking? he cant be serious
He/she/it IS quoting the koran.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#13 Dec 6, 2012
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she/it IS quoting the koran.
I see, and what does beat lightly mean???

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, and what does beat lightly mean???
Ask someone to beat you with a stick.
When the beating starts to hurt you'll know the difference...
Failing that ask a muslimah...

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 6, 2012
abba wrote:
Ar-rejalu qawwa muna 'alan-nisa'a bima fadhdhallahu ba'dhahum 'ala bi'dhi wa bima anfaqu min amwalihim. Fas-saliHatu qaintat HafaTHatul-lilghaybi bimaa HafiTHal-lahu, wal-lati takhaafuna nushuza hunna fa'iTHuu hunnaa wa hjuruu hunna fiil-lmadhaa ji'i wadhribu hunna. Faa'in aTa'nakum flaa tabghuu 'alayhinna sabiilan. Innal-laha kaana 'aliyaan kabiira(n).
Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill­conduct, admonish them (first),(next), refuse to share their beds,(and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.
The promotion of violence should be outlawed.
It should never have been allowed to see the light of the day in the first place.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#17 Dec 6, 2012
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> Ask someone to beat you with a stick.
When the beating starts to hurt you'll know the difference...
Failing that ask a muslimah...
u can beat lightly with a stick?? wow
noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Dec 6, 2012
In the name of Allah. I bear witness that there is no God but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His Servant & His Messenger.

Peace be unto you.

Dear reader,

There is more than one translation of the Holy Qur'an. Maulana Muhammad Ali translates Holy Qur'an 4:34 as, "Men are the maintainers of women, with what Allah has made some of them to excel others and with what they spend out of their wealth. So the good women are obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded. And (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the beds and chastise them. So if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Surely Allah is ever Exalted, Great."

I'm not a follower of Louis Farrakhan but I heard him giving the admonition not to beat your wife. In the above translation of Holy Qur'an 4:34 the word "chastise" is used and we all know that chastisement doesn't have to be physical. I am a Muslim who agrees with Louis Farrakhan that Muslim husbands (and no husband) should not beat their wives.
noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Any man who beats his wife is cowardly in my opinion.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#22 Dec 6, 2012
ok again abba the same threads? do u prefer 2 stand against each other?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#23 Dec 6, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
ok again abba the same threads? do u prefer 2 stand against each other?
You started the 'shia aren't Muslims' thread, which is no different than abba's views.
Timesten makes it clear he disagrees with you:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TLD...

Your new friend states this and unless you agree with her, aren't you standing against each other?
'These attacks will be always as you continue to insult Islam . You will learn to respect , or you will die .'
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TGF...
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#24 Dec 6, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>yes lite as in not 2 bruse.
if ur girl did i not say 2 u not 2 post here? that is disrespaect 2.this is 4 men opnions
so what if I posted here, I was curious, LOL about beating lightly, how bout not touching a woman at all & have respect, did ur dad beat yr mom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mistakes in the Bible 8 min mamre 7
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min JOEL GEN Y 228,519
News Blackburn Mosque throws open doors to dispel Mu... 33 min Marie-Luise_J 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 41 min Lusen 458,706
Being Polite on the Forum 59 min Vote UKIP 307
Tears for muslims. No tears for jews 1 hr Vote UKIP 1
Pat Condell vide 1 hr Vote UKIP 1
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 1 hr Thinking 554
Attention : Please read 5 hr Quran Bath Tissue 26
After two years on this forum.... 6 hr walkaboutnow 78
More from around the web