Egypt Muslim :"Don't eat tomatoes-they are christian"

Posted in the Islam Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shukkur

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Warning! Your salad could be making you into an Infidel! "Salafist group warns tomatoes are 'Christian,'”- NowLebanon.com , June 12

...A Salafist group called the Popular Egyptian Islamic Association has come under fire after sending out a warning on Facebook urging its followers not to eat tomatoes because the vegetable (or fruit) is a Christian food.
The group posted a photo on its page of a tomato - which appears to reveal the shape of a cross after being cut in half – along with the message:“Eating tomatoes is forbidden because they are Christian.[The tomato] praises the cross instead of Allah and says that Allah is three (a reference to the Trinity).

[God help us]. I implore you to spread this photo because there is a sister from Palestine who saw the prophet of Allah [Mohammad] in a vision and he was crying, warning his nation against eating them [tomatoes]. If you don’t spread this [message], know that it is the devil who stopped you.”

Yeah... no.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Salaamz & Absolutely WRONG! Muslims have had tomatoes before Crosstians even existed!LOL! What a H U G E - L A U G H ! Cheerz and eat plenty! charr'd over coals with kabaabz and lavash! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........UM!

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz & Absolutely WRONG! Muslims have had tomatoes before Crosstians even existed!LOL! What a H U G E - L A U G H ! Cheerz and eat plenty! charr'd over coals with kabaabz and lavash! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........UM!
What an ignorant thing to claim.

There were no Muslims in South American when the Catholic conquerers came and brought the Tomato plant back to Europe.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ignorant thing to claim.
There were no Muslims in South American when the Catholic conquerers came and brought the Tomato plant back to Europe.
Salaamz & what a laughable and arrogant thing to claim.Just like that eurotrash lie that ColumBus discovered America!LOL! Where,s your proof trish? Cheerz.
Islam is 4 idiots

Wembley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Tomatoes = good

Muslims = rotten

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz & what a laughable and arrogant thing to claim.Just like that eurotrash lie that ColumBus discovered America!LOL! Where,s your proof trish? Cheerz.
Historical documents.

The only thing you have is fairy tales.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Historical documents.
The only thing you have is fairy tales.
Salaamz & L M A O ! Again! one more GRAND assumption from the denigration-station. Cheerz.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Salaamz Hurry! my Muslim brothers & sisters! there is a run on fresh tomatoes! I mean Crossmatoes! LOL! get em while they are fresh ! I split one open this morning and saw Jesus on a stick! LOL! Cheerz.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz & Absolutely WRONG! Muslims have had tomatoes before Crosstians even existed!LOL! What a H U G E - L A U G H ! Cheerz and eat plenty! charr'd over coals with kabaabz and lavash! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........UM!
Wow, everytime I think you can't possibly get more stupid, you do.

Way to go!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 20, 2012
 
Salaamz! If I Buy three does that mean I have a trinity!? LOL! Cheerz.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz & Absolutely WRONG! Muslims have had tomatoes before Crosstians even existed!LOL! What a H U G E - L A U G H ! Cheerz and eat plenty! charr'd over coals with kabaabz and lavash! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........UM!
Christians were around before your mad, self-proclaimed "prophet" invented islam. This silly fatwa is as funny as the one about adult breast-feeding and the one about having sex with corpses. The truth about islam is far more danming than any insults any of us can hurl. Keep up the good work!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Islam is 4 idiots wrote:
Tomatoes = good
Muslims = rotten
Review of islamic law:

Tomatoes....bad

Sex with the dead......good
Ravi

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz! If I Buy three does that mean I have a trinity!? LOL! Cheerz.
So says the Salt lake sucker of mormons!!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 20, 2012
 
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz! If I Buy three does that mean I have a trinity!? LOL! Cheerz.
I'm sure your brothers would be happy to flog you before stoning and finally beheading you. Cheers!
Aiesha S

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 20, 2012
 
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ignorant thing to claim.
There were no Muslims in South American when the Catholic conquerers came and brought the Tomato plant back to Europe.
All true. So...tomatoes are not really Christian @ all, but pagan.

Tucker for infidels and mushrikin.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 20, 2012
 
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz & L M A O ! Again! one more GRAND assumption from the denigration-station. Cheerz.
It would only take a quick look at a history book to learn that the Spanish Catholics discovered the Americas. It's grade school history. Are you really that uneducated?

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 20, 2012
 
Aiesha S wrote:
<quoted text>
All true. So...tomatoes are not really Christian @ all, but pagan.
Tucker for infidels and mushrikin.
LOL! Too correct! All the more reason to enjoy tomatoes and toss them on the nearest Muslim!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Don't eat the matzos-they are Christians also literally...
Blood libels typically allege that Jews require human blood for the baking of matzos for Passover, although this element was absent in the earliest cases that claimed (the contemporary) Jews reenacted the crucifixion. The accusations often assert that the blood of Christian children is especially coveted, and, historically, blood libel claims have been made to account for otherwise unexplained deaths of children.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
.
Does it relate to these? I'd say so.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TVI...
.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TLR...
.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TIR...

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Tommy posting lies......

You should be sued for the lies, hatred and defamation you post.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Timesten wrote:
Don't eat the matzos-they are Christians also literally...
Blood libels typically allege that Jews require human blood for the baking of matzos for Passover, although this element was absent in the earliest cases that claimed (the contemporary) Jews reenacted the crucifixion. The accusations often assert that the blood of Christian children is especially coveted, and, historically, blood libel claims have been made to account for otherwise unexplained deaths of children.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
.
Does it relate to these? I'd say so.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TVI...
.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TLR...
.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TIR...
More lies from the biggest loser on Topix. If you were anymore full of crap, you would explode.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 2 min Shun abuse be kind 292
Israeli police enter holy site 'to disperse riot' 3 min muslimomugumbo 4
DY: can an unmarried female change a male's nappy? 5 min Darth Yoda 17
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 18 min cartooni 323,676
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 21 min muslimomugumbo 193,478
Islamic and muslim words 28 min muslimomugumbo 5
Look Out For the New Muslim Renaissance 36 min muslimomugumbo 1
•••
•••
•••
•••