Quran calls Allah a deceiver

Quran calls Allah a deceiver

Posted in the Islam Forum

jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#1 Apr 2, 2013
QURAN 4:157

Sahih International
'And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; BUT (ANOTHER) WAS MADE TO RESEMBLE HIM TO THEM. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.'

WHO MADE THIS 'ANOTHER'-REPLACEMENT?....ALLA H?
Allah is confessing here to deception, then instead of confessing to the Muslim followers and disciples of Jesus at the time, he not only allowed Christianity to form but performed the deception that caused it.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#2 Apr 3, 2013
It is says many times in the Quran that Allah is a deceiver.the

And they deceived and God deceived, and God is the best of the deceivers.
Quran 3:54

If he is the best of deceivers how do muslims know when Allah/Muhammad is telling the truth?
The Devil is a deceiver. Muslims have been fooled by the Devil.
Naman

Ørsta, Norway

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Onelawforall wrote:
It is says many times in the Quran that Allah is a deceiver.the
And they deceived and God deceived, and God is the best of the deceivers.
Quran 3:54
If he is the best of deceivers how do muslims know when Allah/Muhammad is telling the truth?
The Devil is a deceiver. Muslims have been fooled by the Devil.
It is not only Allah who is a deceiver in the Quran - also Muhammad. He f.x. accepts even the disuse/breaking of oaths according to that book (f.x. 2/225, 5/89, 16/91, 66/2). And this man is the only source for the Quran.

http://www.1000mistakes.com
Ibelieve

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Apr 5, 2013
You Christians believe Satan is the deceiver, right? Well who created Satan. Going by this God created Satan and gave him deception. So literally God is the 'Supreme' deceiver, seeing deception came from him alone. Don't you JuXtains believe God created all things....Good and Bad? He is the Supreme of all, including death and destruction as well as building and life.
Didn't God create us all? And All knowledge comes from him?v So except Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)
In everything there is a season

Allah/God/Dios/G-d/are all the same.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Ibelieve wrote:
You Christians believe Satan is the deceiver, right? Well who created Satan. Going by this God created Satan and gave him deception. So literally God is the 'Supreme' deceiver, seeing deception came from him alone. Don't you JuXtains believe God created all things....Good and Bad? He is the Supreme of all, including death and destruction as well as building and life.
Didn't God create us all? And All knowledge comes from him?v So except Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-_zXhD3vZ_gXX
Who are these Christians? I am not one so who are you talking to? Yourself? Are you another prophet who hears voices?
Ibelieve

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Onelawforall wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are these Christians? I am not one so who are you talking to? Yourself?
jesus is
Blacktown, Australia is who I addressing. If I were talking to you. I'd let you know as I did in this post. So you're not Christian eh? Ok then I am not talking to you.....simple.
Chacca

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Ibelieve wrote:
<quoted text>
jesus is
Blacktown, Australia is who I addressing. If I were talking to you. I'd let you know as I did in this post. So you're not Christian eh? Ok then I am not talking to you.....simple.
You don't have one inch of space to be talking about sticking your nose into other people's business. Have you checked your nose color lately?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Ibelieve wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-_zXhD3vZ_gXX
For over 1400 years Muslims have been Murdering Christians over these false scriptures in the Quran.

"After the negative experiences which depressed Mohammed, Khadijah sent him to her cousin, Waraqa, to convince him that Mohammed was called to be a prophet of Allah.

Waraqa succeeded in his task and became responsible for most of the Qur’anic verses at the beginning.

Waraqa inserted Ebionite doctrines about Jesus in the Qur’an, stating that Jesus was a prophet, and that He was not crucified, but God made someone to resemble Jesus.
That one was crucified because the crowd thought he was Jesus.
This doctrine was first initiated by Simon, the magician from Samaria, who later founded a heresy which took his name, Simonianism.

In reality, Simon created the root for such doctrine, before it was developed by the Gnostics in later times. Here, I present Simon the magician’s idea about Jesus, which Hyppolytus reported in “The Refutation of all heresies”:

Jesus Christ being transformed, and being assimilated to the rulers and powers and angels, came for the restoration (of things). And so (it was that Jesus) appeared as man, when in reality he was not a man. And (so it was) that likewise he suffered, though not actually undergoing suffering, but appearing to the Jews to do so.[xxx][30]

The idea that the people crucified someone whom God made to resemble Jesus was embraced by some heresy-believing groups which were known to have immoral values, such as free sex and connections with occultism. Waraqa belonged to one of these cults.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad ...
Danny

Mississauga, Canada

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Onelawforall wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are these Christians? I am not one so who are you talking to? Yourself? Are you another prophet who hears voices?
This fellow knows only to criticise Christians and Jews. He is paid for that.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Ibelieve wrote:
<quoted text>You Christians believe Satan is the deceiver, right? Well who created Satan. Going by this God created Satan and gave him deception.
God created satan good, but gave satan free-will and satan used his free-will to rebel.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#12 Apr 5, 2013
EZEKIEL 28:14
'You were an anointed guardian cherub. I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; in the midst of the stones of fire you walked.'

EZEKIEL 28:17
'Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you.'
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#13 Apr 5, 2013
EZEKIEL 28:13-19:

'You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, sardius, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, emerald, and carbuncle; and crafted in gold were your settings and your engravings. On the day that you were created they were prepared. You were an anointed guardian cherub. I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; in the midst of the stones of fire you walked. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created, till unrighteousness was found in you. In the abundance of your trade you were filled with violence in your midst, and you sinned; so I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God, and I destroyed you, O guardian cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you....'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Christians Need to Know about Islam 27 min Islam is a CULT 33
News Indianapolis billboard denigrating Prophet Muha... 1 hr Islam is a CULT 6
It's a KKKult 1 hr Islam means stupi... 15
News Christian man arrested in Pak over 'blasphemy c... 1 hr Islam means stupi... 3
Defeating islam 1 hr Islam is hypocrisy 7
News See Roots of Islamic Radicalism 1 hr Outlaw Islam 1
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 1 hr blame someone else 288
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 hr DaniEl 517,086
More from around the web