Imam calls Muslims in US to wage jihad

Imam calls Muslims in US to wage jihad

There are 123 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Apr 29, 2013, titled Imam calls Muslims in US to wage jihad. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The controversial imam of a prominent mosque in Arlington, Va., has urged immigrant Muslims in the United States to wage war for Islam.

“The enemies of Allah are lining up. The question for us is, are we lining [up] or are we afraid because they may call us terrorists?” Shaker Elsayed told a crowd of Ethiopian Muslims ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Apr 29, 2013
from worthynews:

"'Let me give you the good news: they are already calling us terrorists anyway ... you are a terrorist because you are a Muslim.'

"'Well, give them a run for their money. Make it worth it. Make this title worth it, and be a good Muslim,' said the Cairo-born Muslim."

Were the Boston Bombers "good muslims" too?
more truth

Crawfordville, FL

#2 Apr 29, 2013
As we inch closer and closer to open conflict with these bozos....

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Yes, just good Muslims...

'The group cites the controversial Council on American Islamic Relations as an affiliate.

Elsayed’s comments add to his history of controversial statements that match orthodox Islam, but which clash with American culture.

In 1990, for example, The New York Times quoted him saying that the murder of a radical Jewish nationalist in New York was legal under Muslim law.

The murder of rabbi Meir Kahane “was not a violation, in the sense that Kahane adopted a position against all Arabs and Muslims,” said Elsayed, according to the Times.'

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/us-imam-cal...

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from worthynews:
"'Let me give you the good news: they are already calling us terrorists anyway ... you are a terrorist because you are a Muslim.'
"'Well, give them a run for their money. Make it worth it. Make this title worth it, and be a good Muslim,' said the Cairo-born Muslim."
Were the Boston Bombers "good muslims" too?
LOL you guys get scared of word called " Jihad"

Jihad not now....The biggest Jihad is coming

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you guys get scared of word called " Jihad"
Jihad not now....The biggest Jihad is coming
Bring the jihad tomorrow. I have no fear. Some things are well worth fighting for! It will give me great pleasure to kill a few dozen islamic scum bags every day before breakfast.
It will be easy. Just wait until Friday and shoot them all up the arse while they are praying to the moon god.'Oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.'

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#6 Apr 29, 2013
Actually, thats a good prayer:
allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck,
aaaaaaaaannnnnd islaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa am.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Apr 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you guys get scared of word called " Jihad"
Jihad not now....The biggest Jihad is coming
We aren't scared, you are. Muslim scumbags are the ones under the warplanes flown by American Crusader pilots.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
....The biggest Jihad is coming
Is that why you left, Tom, or why you're still posting here under one of your proxy sock puppets?
see the light

El Paso, TX

#9 Apr 29, 2013
Why do we let Muslim murdering animals in America? They only cause trouble. I hope we stop letting in student scumbag Muslims.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 29, 2013
see the light wrote:
Why do we let Muslim murdering animals in America? They only cause trouble. I hope we stop letting in student scumbag Muslims.
donkey, you will be non-existent in world " such two years" and you will face a fate worst than nazis's end

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 29, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>We aren't scared, you are. Muslim scumbags are the ones under the warplanes flown by American Crusader pilots.
the 3rd world war is coming and fat pigs like you will be sent quickly to hell

your pilots are gay, they will be busy sticking their fingers in the b*m instead of leading a plane hehehe

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring the jihad tomorrow. I have no fear. Some things are well worth fighting for! It will give me great pleasure to kill a few dozen islamic scum bags every day before breakfast.
It will be easy. Just wait until Friday and shoot them all up the arse while they are praying to the moon god.'Oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.'
may a jihadist molest you lol

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you left, Tom, or why you're still posting here under one of your proxy sock puppets?
tom is my friend

be smart, i'm muhammad

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Apr 29, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring the jihad tomorrow. I have no fear. Some things are well worth fighting for! It will give me great pleasure to kill a few dozen islamic scum bags every day before breakfast.
It will be easy. Just wait until Friday and shoot them all up the arse while they are praying to the moon god.'Oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.'
if u take a slap on your face from me, you will die

jules the dogball, dont mess with muslims

the scumbags are only people like you,their place is under my shoes

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#15 Apr 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> donkey, you will be non-existent in world " such two years" and you will face a fate worst than nazis's end
Filthy muzzie, you should be gassed and dropped into a dirty filthy latrine. Dream on, your own muslims are killing each other while I watch it on my 52 inch tv with a nice cold beer and a bacon and tomato sandwich! LMAO!! Go back to making flip flops in the dirty streets of Cairo!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
the 3rd world war is coming and fat pigs like you will be sent quickly to hell
your pilots are gay, they will be busy sticking their fingers in the b*m instead of leading a plane hehehe
The Third World War has already started and you are losing, you dirty little monkey...LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> if u take a slap on your face from me, you will die
jules the dogball, dont mess with muslims
the scumbags are only people like you,their place is under my shoes
LOL! Don't mess with muslims? America has already killed like 2 million of you clowns.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#18 Apr 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
the 3rd world war is coming and fat pigs like you will be sent quickly to hell
your pilots are gay, they will be busy sticking their fingers in the b*m instead of leading a plane hehehe
Right...right. American pilots are the most experienced and fearsome force in human history. That is beyond dispute. Whistle through your graveyard, little girl.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19 Apr 29, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The Third World War has already started and you are losing, you dirty little monkey...LOL!
Just look back at history, what happened to nazis, it will happen to you

you arrogant btch

I now advise my friends to not go live in usa, a bad end for your america on the coming years

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Apr 29, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Don't mess with muslims? America has already killed like 2 million of you clowns.


thats what you are after " killing and arrogance"

fatty faith" you are good example on american terrorism"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min chazmo 522,258
Why did mohammed have sex with dogs? (Dec '14) 4 hr Silvye 14
Las Vegas Shooting 6 hr Khan 55
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... 22 hr Sultan 30
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Wed Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Wed Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) Wed LUKE 521
More from around the web