Fellow muslims
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ali

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Sep 2, 2013
How would you react if you were able to meet or talk with the prophet(pbuh)? What would you ask?
Hello

New York, NY

#2 Sep 2, 2013
Ali wrote:
How would you react if you were able to meet or talk with the prophet(pbuh)? What would you ask?
Why'd you marry a six year old?

How did it feel being poisoned by one of your wives?
Hello

New York, NY

#3 Sep 2, 2013
Oopsie! I am not a Muslim.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#4 Sep 2, 2013
I would ask him,...which camel was his favourite in bed? Oops!! not a muslim....

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#5 Sep 2, 2013
I would ask the pedo prophet, why does your allah hate kafirs, women, dogs and pigs? Then I'd tell him to go and f@ck himself and leave Aisha alone! OOPS! I'm not a muslim either!
Connie

Houston, TX

#6 Sep 2, 2013
I would ask him how he dealt so kindly with the people who disrespected him continually and was patient with them. I would ask for advice on holding my tongue. I know that often during his life he was physically abused and degraded and personally insulted and that he did not react with violence or hate but rather was kind and caring in return. He was clearly a man of honor who didn't need to prove it by assaulting anyone who disagreed and he did not resort to war unless in defense of his people.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#8 Sep 2, 2013
Connie wrote:
I would ask him how he dealt so kindly with the people who disrespected him continually and was patient with them. I would ask for advice on holding my tongue. I know that often during his life he was physically abused and degraded and personally insulted and that he did not react with violence or hate but rather was kind and caring in return. He was clearly a man of honor who didn't need to prove it by assaulting anyone who disagreed and he did not resort to war unless in defense of his people.
Had the oathreaker been worth of "respect" you would not have to try to defend the indefensible.
Ali

Mineral Ridge, OH

#9 Sep 2, 2013
I thank you for your answers. I do not like some things said about Allah's messenger (pbuh) but I thank you for your answers and respect your opinions. Peace and blessing upon all of you as well no matter of opinion, country and faith.
Connie

Houston, TX

#10 Sep 3, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
Had the oathreaker been worth of "respect" you would not have to try to defend the indefensible.
No, actually, I am not defending anyone or anything. You have created a fiction in your head to hate. You never bothered learning about the real man, you just learned about a construct of the Geller/Spencer crowd. That's a shame for you.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#11 Sep 3, 2013
Connie wrote:
<quoted text>No, actually, I am not defending anyone or anything. You have created a fiction in your head to hate. You never bothered learning about the real man, you just learned about a construct of the Geller/Spencer crowd. That's a shame for you.
Who would know the most about islam and the oathbreaker?
How about the former professor of Islamic history at Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt? islam's most respected institution of learning
The one who could not escape the evidence that mo was a fraud. The one who could not live with his conscience and went public. The one now living under an assumed name in the West. The one who has earned the death penalty according to islamic law.
If there is any shame, it is on you for either not knowing about the real mo, deliberate lying and seeing hate where there is none. Only pity and contempt. Even that would not exist if your mob weren't demanding privileges they have done nothing to earn.
Open your own eyes. Many, if not most of those opposing islam know it better than you do.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#12 Sep 3, 2013
SalaamZ OH Believeing Ummah! LOL! Leave it to the forum disfunctionals to scrue up a good thread! LOL! I would ask of the holy messenger(pbuh)how He dealt with all those wonderful consorts of His? did they steal His slippers at night to indicate their desire for Him? How did he choose where He slept? did they draw straws? Who was His all time favorite?I know he had a thing for older experienced women.But then theres Aiesha'Ra! Barely 13 and already a hotty! We should be so lucky.LOL! CheerZ
Kylie Minogue

UK

#13 Sep 3, 2013
I should be so lucky lucky lucky lucky

If Old Pom ever were to get near me! Not!

I'm a hot Sheila!
news

New York, NY

#14 Sep 3, 2013
Ali wrote:
Brother Ali,

Thanks for the excellent question.

I'll ask holy prophet(pbuh) to recite the entire Quran (in order) for me (without getting help from anyone). It will be nice to hear Quran from blessed mouth of rasul himself.

Pease (Salamz) brother, May Allah bless you.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#15 Sep 3, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother Ali,
I'll ask holy prophet(pbuh) to recite the entire Quran (in order) for me (without getting help from anyone). It will be nice to hear Quran from blessed mouth of rasul himself.
Salaamz! N. Best question so far!LOL! CheerZ
Abdul Ahad

Fleet, UK

#16 Sep 3, 2013
I would ask him why he had sex with prepubescent boys and hates gay's.
Adam

Keswick, Canada

#17 Sep 3, 2013
Ali wrote:
I would have asked him "Hasrath (teacher)-tell me why you were so sex hungry even in spite of having twenty and all wives? "
"Hasrath-tell me-Did you really saw an angel in that dark cave,which gave you parts of Koran?"
"Hasrath-What made you to hate Jews, Christians and the Idol worshippers? They all helped you when you were in trouble?
news

New York, NY

#18 Sep 3, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz! N. Best question so far!LOL! CheerZ
Rabbeen Al Jihad brother,

Glag you liked my question. I forgot that I also want to ask if he also had lice in his beard or anywhere else.
Adam

Keswick, Canada

#19 Sep 3, 2013
Connie wrote:
Mohamed assassinated many who insulted him. In the Quran, he promises death and eternal damnation if anyone deviates in words and action from Allah and his messenger. In the hadith (Muhammad’s words and deeds outside of the Quran), we read that he kills dissenters and insulters. Later legal rulings, rooted in the Quran and hadith, follow his lead and decree that hard-hitting speech must be stifled. Indeed, the dissenters must die, if they cross the line.
Uqba bin Abu Muayt
Uqba harassed and mocked Muhammad in Mecca and wrote derogatory verses about him (cf. Sura 83:13). He was captured during the Battle of Badr in AD 624, and Muhammad ordered him to be executed. "But who will look after my children, O Muhammad?" Uqba cried with anguish. "Hell," retorted the prophet coldly. Then the sword of one of his followers cut through Uqba’s neck.
Source: Bukhari, vol. 4, no. 2934; Muslim, vol. 3, nos. 4422, 4424.These three passages from the hadith depict Muhammad calling on Allah for revenge on this poet. See also Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, trans. A. Guillaume,(Oxford UP, 1955, 2004), p. 308 (Arabic page p. 458). Reputable historians today consider Ibn Ishaq to be a good source of early Islam, though they may disagree on his chronology and miraculous elements
Darth Yoda

Cleveleys, UK

#20 Sep 3, 2013
No lice because he did KHALIL of the beard in wudhu. He shaved his armpit and pubic hair (no crabs) as was the fitrah (natural way) of all the Prophets (pbut)

Excuse me Princess Leia is calling me....
Adam

Keswick, Canada

#21 Sep 3, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother Ali,
The evidence from the Qur'an and Hadith shows that Muhammad had normal memories and did forget parts of the Qur'an. Muslim leaders should stop making exaggerated claims about Muhammad; he was an ordinary man. Muhammad said of himself: "I am only a human being and I forget just as you do" (Bukhari, Abu Dawud).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 31 min DaniEl 523,968
Who said that? 9 hr USAsux 4
Child Molester Statistics (Feb '10) 10 hr Khan 21
Muslims not allowed wearing Underwear during Hajj. (Mar '16) Fri islam is filth 14
News no Fri Benjamin 15
Kaaba, a Hindu Temple Stolen by Muslims Thu islam is filth 2
News Clearing Up the Misconceptions About Islam Thu J_a_n 41
More from around the web