'Claim jihad-seeker's allowance'

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
george whyte

London, UK

#1 Feb 17, 2013
A controversial Muslim cleric who lives off benefits is urging his followers to also sponge off UK taxpayers by claiming their 'Jihadseeker's allowance'.
Anjem Choudary, who in the past has planned to disrupt the minute's silence on Remembrance Sunday, also openly mocked hard-working Britons, calling them 'slaves'.
The Sun newspaper secretly filmed him saying Islam will overrun Europe, David Cameron and Barack Obama should be killed and calling the Queen 'ugly'.
The father-of-four takes home more than £25,000 a year in benefits and lives in a £320,000 house in Leytonstone, East London.
He told a crowd of around 30 fanatics:'People will say,'Ah, but you are not working'. But the normal situation is for you to take money from the kuffar (non-Muslim).
'So we take Jihadseeker's Allowance. You need to get support.'
In another video a grinning Choudary is recorded telling his disciples that it is justifiable to take money from non-believers.
He said:'The normal situation is to take money from the kuffar. You work, give us the money, Allahu Akhbar (God is great).
'Hopefully there's no one from the DSS listening to this.'
He also called Mr Cameron, Mr Obama and the leaders of Pakistan and Egypt the 'shaitan', or devil, and said he wanted them to be killed.
Choudary spoke glowingly of the 9/11 attacks and urged his followers to have 'hate' in their hearts for core British concepts like democracy, freedom and freedom of religion.

The 45-year-old former lawyer added:'We are going to take England — the Muslims are coming. Brussels is 30 per cent, 40 per cent Muslim and Amsterdam. Bradford is 17 per cent Muslim.

'These people are like a tsunami going across Europe. And over here we're just relaxing, taking over Bradford brother. The reality is changing.'
At another meeting he displayed a £10 note of the Queen and described the portrait as 'ugly'.
Choudary, 45, ran a group called al-Muhajiroun which held anti-Western demonstrations and is the former leader of Islam4UK. Both were outlawed in 2010 under the Terrorism Act.
He told the Sun that his reference to 'Jihadseeker's allowance' was a joke and claims he has never urged his followers to kill anyone.
He said:'Cameron is doing satanic actions but I am not asking for anyone to be killed. We want everyone to worship Islam. I invite Cameron and the Queen to worship Islam.That would be an ideal situation.'
His teachings were met with ridicule by some Muslims. Twitter user Razwan Faraz said:'Islam teaches us to be independent and self sufficient. You clearly are a living dichotomy of ideas and actions!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22799...

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Too proud to work but not too pruod to accept Kuffar money!

What a wonderful advert for Islam?!
Do carry on please...INBRED IDIOT SCUM!
bazz

London, UK

#3 Feb 17, 2013
yes george we have to many of these scoungers and a weak goverment . I beleive choudary was sadly born in the UK so sadly again is entitaled to claim .Its the price we pay fo allowing this rubbish in the UK years back .Was Enoch right lol
i for one will never vote for any of the main parties its UKIP now
i do beleive generaly its muslim culture to scrounge Hopfully Choudary will ove step the mark and be impisoned for many years But doubt it under our curent goverment afte all what country would allow a suspected terroist to walk the streets of London and of cource pay him benifits and hes here ilegaly!!

“not that tom!”

Location hidden

#4 Feb 17, 2013
bazz wrote:
yes george we have to many of these scoungers and a weak goverment . I beleive choudary was sadly born in the UK so sadly again is entitaled to claim .Its the price we pay fo allowing this rubbish in the UK years back .Was Enoch right lol
i for one will never vote for any of the main parties its UKIP now
i do beleive generaly its muslim culture to scrounge Hopfully Choudary will ove step the mark and be impisoned for many years But doubt it under our curent goverment afte all what country would allow a suspected terroist to walk the streets of London and of cource pay him benifits and hes here ilegaly!!
The mans a useful idiot for every right-wing group going in the UK and quite possibly for any other country facing islamic extremism!

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 17, 2013
This is another example of the pot calling the kettle black where one person is singled out because of his religion and ignoring the thousands of others that are not Muslim whom are on welfare.

This person obviously deserves welfare because of his mental condition rendering him unfit for any productive employment.

“not that tom!”

Location hidden

#8 Feb 18, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
This is another example of the pot calling the kettle black where one person is singled out because of his religion and ignoring the thousands of others that are not Muslim whom are on welfare.
This person obviously deserves welfare because of his mental condition rendering him unfit for any productive employment.
He seems to be ,mentally disposed' against the Kuffar only.
Suggesting he is completely compos mentis!
He knows what he is doing alright and so do you!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#9 Feb 18, 2013
This is another example of the pot calling the kettle black where one person is singled out because of his religion and ignoring the thousands of others that are not Muslim whom are on welfare..
I don't see many unemployed scroungers who are not Muslim calling for the murder of our leaders or jihad against us kaffirs, do you?
The bloke knows exactly what he is doing and should lose his benefits as he is obviously workshy.
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Why doesn't this guy just disappear if you catch my drift?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
Why doesn't this guy just disappear if you catch my drift?
Agreed. The fish need feeding in the Atlantic Ocean.
harrington mugglesworth

UK

#12 Feb 18, 2013
he knows his koran well
Ottoman Sultan

Turkey

#13 Feb 18, 2013
george whyte wrote:
The Sun newspaper secretly filmed him saying Islam will overrun Europe...
So he was "filmed" leaking some news that just about EVERYONE in the world is aware of, right?

Why are you pretending to be a retard?
Oh wait ... you are not pretending.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Ottoman Sultan wrote:
<quoted text>
So he was "filmed" leaking some news that just about EVERYONE in the world is aware of, right?
If that was true, why are you so worried about it? Why all the pizzing and moaning all the time?

Yep, you are scared, cowering in your dress. We can tell because your little sheet is shaking!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Ottoman Sultan wrote:
<quoted text>
We are well aware of what Islam represents and what Islam wants.
Don't you like us kaffirs knowing the facts Muzz?
victoria

UK

#17 Feb 20, 2013
It makes me sick that some of my taxes go to keeping care of this guy when i have to work hard for my own home and spend my earnings on the up keep/WHILE NOT ONLY DOES HE SPONGE OFF THE STATE HE ALSO WHATS JIHAD A LLOWANCE WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THATS NOT A JOB.And i think someon shoud remind him that democracy FREEDOM OF RELEGION Is what is responsible for allowing to spout all this rubbish if we didnt have freedom of relegion he would have to watch his mouth.So dont talk down democracy which gives human and frredon or relegion which allows you to be muslim in nonmuslim countrys.Why are muslim so intent on taking over why the animosity why the hatred do they want war is that what it's going to take because the western world dosent want to be islamic listen to geert wilders we need more people like him we dont want to be islamic and theres nothing wrong with that and the sooner fanatical muslims and their followers understan that the happier evryone will be.Why do we have to be islamic why give me one good reason.

“not that tom!”

Location hidden

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Ottoman Sultan wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the two faces of islam otherwise known as Taqiyya.
I hope he ends up stacking shelves at his local poundland!
george whyte

London, UK

#20 Feb 21, 2013
george whyte wrote:
The 45-year-old former lawyer added:'We are going to take England — the Muslims are coming.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22799...
no need to be out of work

Location hidden

#21 Feb 21, 2013
It's too bad that islamic countries don't offer welfare, because the muslimes sure love being on the dole and not working to earn their own keep. Just like any parasite, they suck they system dry and demand more.

Here's some examples:

Muslim on Welfare for 19 years in Australia while plotting Jihad on the Country

Location hidden

#22 Feb 21, 2013
Muslim Polygamists to Be Paid More Benefits by Britain

by:
Soeren Kern

http://www.radicalislam.org/analysis/muslim-p...

Location hidden

#23 Feb 21, 2013
Muslims and parasites; not much difference

The Redwing Report

http://gerryporter.blogspot.com/2010/02/musli... #!/2010/02/muslims-are-very-mu ch-like-parasites.html

In 14 centuries, Muslims, and their toxic Islamic cultures, have produced virtually nothing of value. For example, to serve their intellectual inclinations, the world’s 1.3 billion Muslims have built themselves a total of 51 libraries.

Location hidden

#24 Feb 21, 2013
Muslims claiming cash for numerous wives

Islamic leaders: Hundreds in GTA get extra welfare for polygamous unions

By TOM GODFREY -- Sun Media

The Toronto Sun

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2008/02/08...

This article shows how muslims lie to get welfare that they aren't entitled to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 2 min Mullahing It Over 104
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Napoleon Zervas 489,322
News All we need is love to defeat ISIS 8 min Mite Be 9
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 9 min Rose_NoHo 564
UK doors will close to Islam 23 min Khan 44
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 38 min I AM SAID SO 252,778
ISIS Thug Plays Rambo And Gets A Surprise. 1 hr bmz 1
More from around the web