Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256289 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex WM

London, UK

#200038 Jan 29, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the only think you have ever learned, is your taught lies. all you did is change one evil religion, for a more evil one. all organized religions today, are all corrupt.
By insulting others you clearly prove to us here that you are evil..
Alex WM

London, UK

#200039 Jan 29, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yeah sure are you now claiming, this is what the church taught priests? when all you have revealed, is what kind of a sicko priest you were. now way you ever truly represented the church, or any aspect of it truly. you show no respect for G-D, or the claimed to be jesus. if you believe any of these lies you have just told, your not! sane.
How dumb can you get...
Either the Church is right or it is wrong..
What is your definitive answer...?
Stop talking rubbish and tell us if Churches are places that truly worship God...
Come on Jimmie...stop wriggling..
Alex WM

London, UK

#200040 Jan 29, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what do you mean, we muslim? i really do not consider muhammed, even greater than ted bundy.
and you are lying again, there the ex-non-priest of all lies. you might want to check scripture, how long i am going to live. and i do not care how many people lust after muhammed. that is not! a measure of being true to G-D. being true to muhammed, does not automatically make any one true to G-D. for there is no command from G-D, to be true to muhammed, the quran, or islam.
there is nothing to be jealous about, of just another sicko in this evil and wicked world. having lots of evil and wicked sicko followers. i would prefer to see one true follower of G-D, than billions of sickos following another just another sicko.
You being a deranged social outcast can say what you like about the Holy Prophet.
Who cares?
Your opinions don't matter even to your own family..
Alex WM

London, UK

#200041 Jan 29, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes G-D might only have one or two followers today - but i am still looking. and only G-D, can save anyone. and your an ex-priest, who never knew this? neither the pope, obama, nor muhammed can save anyone. they can't even, save themselves.
You haven't a clue old Jimmie.
You have already committed GRAVE sin against God by claiming that your "gods" looks like a man!!!
You are destined for a good roasting...... dressed in BBQ sauce!
Your "gods" are demons who have confused you.
Alex WM

London, UK

#200042 Jan 29, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no! only TheTorah is from G-D. all other writings, are from men. and i do have, a Torah Scroll. maybe you unlearned, pretend ex-priests only reveal you knew nothing.
all you have revealed so far, is why you should of never even been a priest. so far all you have proved, is your total ignorance of all scriptures of what is from men, and what is actually from G-D.
you must of been, one of the poorest examples of a priest there ever was. you and muhammed, deserve each other.
Come on fake rabbee...
Show us this "scroll" that you received DIRECT from your "gods"....
God did NOT come to you....you are having hallucinations.
Alex WM

London, UK

#200043 Jan 29, 2014
When a man insults you, by calling you a dog or a pig.....what do you do?
You worship him because he is superior to you, but you first kill him...drink his blood...eat his flesh....and then claim that he zoomed off to heaven!!!
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200044 Jan 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
"Actually, SOURCE is not important, reasoning is.
Master Baiter and Switcher,

You couldn't address the OBVIOUS, which is that Quran 10:100 AS TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH BY REPUTABLE SCHOLARS, does NOT support your interpretation, and recognizing this, you try to change the subject by attacking Christianity.

In short, you are intellectually dishonest, but I've always known this about you. IOW, you're a liar, and, might I add, a stupid one at that.

Bonus question: Is the Qur'an REASONABLE?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200045 Jan 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool,
Buford wrote: "Based on the actual records, the most basic difference between Christianity and Islam is that Jesus prayed for his enemies from the cross, while Mohammad had many of his enemies murdered."
That Jesus prayed for his enemies from the cross, is a lie. That line "Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they are doing”, is not included in many ancient manuscripts.
It is a forgery, which was added in later.
Now, if you have some brain, you would realize that according to that forgery, he asked forgiveness only for Romans, who had shared his clothes, underwear, etc. The biblical Jesus was pro-Romans.
Do you see how hilarious this gets?
You are beyond stupid,
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200046 Jan 29, 2014
Quran 10:100

Sahih International
And it is not for a soul to believe except by permission of Allah , and He will place defilement upon those who will not use reason.(Sure 10:100)

Muhsin Khan
It is not for any person to believe, except by the Leave of Allah, and He will put the wrath on those who are heedless.(Sure 10:100)

Pickthall
It is not for any soul to believe save by the permission of Allah. He hath set uncleanness upon those who have no sense.(Sure 10:100)

Yusuf Ali
No soul can believe, except by the will of Allah, and He will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand.(Sure 10:100)

Shakir
And it is not for a soul to believe except by Allah's permission; and He casts uncleanness on those who will not understand.(Sure 10:100)

Dr. Ghali
And in no way can (any) self believe except by the permission of Allah; and He sets (Literally: makes) abomination upon those who do not consider.(Sure 10:100)
Alex WM

London, UK

#200047 Jan 29, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Master Baiter and Switcher,
You couldn't address the OBVIOUS, which is that Quran 10:100 AS TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH BY REPUTABLE SCHOLARS, does NOT support your interpretation, and recognizing this, you try to change the subject by attacking Christianity.
In short, you are intellectually dishonest, but I've always known this about you. IOW, you're a liar, and, might I add, a stupid one at that.
Bonus question: Is the Qur'an REASONABLE?
Is Jesus God?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200048 Jan 29, 2014
bmz,

Even if the Gospel accounts are all forgeries, your "prophet" was still a MURDERER, according to those who knew him best and wrote their biographies of the man's words and deeds. Naturally, you have no choice but to reject these accounts, being the DISHONEST soul that you are, because they quite clearly portray your "prophet" as the MURDERER that everyone else sees who isn't blinded by fear and/or arrogance and/or stupidity.

As for me, I see no good reason why I should submit to a MURDERER who claims to speak for "God.".
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200049 Jan 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
When a man insults you, by calling you a dog or a pig.....what do you do?
You worship him because he is superior to you, but you first kill him...drink his blood...eat his flesh....and then claim that he zoomed off to heaven!!!
When a man orders that you should be tortured until you reveal where your tribe's treasure is hidden, what do you do? You spit in his "MESSENGER OF ALLAH" face, because you know that you're going to be killed anyway.

See: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Kinana , if you dare
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200050 Jan 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Jesus God?
In human form, yes, according to the NT.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200051 Jan 29, 2014
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#200052 Jan 29, 2014
Question to ALL.

If an energy or Being is Almighty what are its limitations?

Can it change form?

Can it change state?

Can it become anything that it wants to, even a dog?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#200053 Jan 29, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb can you get...
Either the Church is right or it is wrong..
What is your definitive answer...?
Stop talking rubbish and tell us if Churches are places that truly worship God...
Come on Jimmie...stop wriggling..
Alex---tell us if Churches are places that truly worship God

HughBe--- Greetings Alex. The answer to your question is no.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200055 Jan 29, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Question to ALL.
If an energy or Being is Almighty what are its limitations?
Can it change form?
Can it change state?
Can it become anything that it wants to, even a dog?
If God can do whatever it pleases God to do, then God can certainly become a dog, but, being a human, I don't grasp the nuance.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200056 Jan 29, 2014
Hey Braindead Islamobot,

Judge this.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#200057 Jan 29, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex---tell us if Churches are places that truly worship God
HughBe--- Greetings Alex. The answer to your question is no.
You shouldn't presume.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#200058 Jan 29, 2014
El Cid wrote:
In human form, yes, according to the NT.
Another blatant lie!

NT is not reliable.

By the way, NT doesn't say that Jesus was God in the human form.

Can we have something from the source (Jesus) saying "I am God in human form"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video of fight with Syrian, Canadian students s... 11 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 14 min chazmo 520,755
Evil speech by Trump at UN 34 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 28
Community of "Peace" a Testimony in Quran 39 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 5
Just ADMIT it 2 hr Unique_amazing aw... 2
News Muslim group slams #Trump on mosque closing (Oct '15) 4 hr Hank Jr 11
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 4 hr WB and hell bound 36
More from around the web