Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256356 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#192927 Oct 21, 2013
L.O.L.
WHOLNES-WHOLENESS
THEI-THEIR
dinnerbreak.

Before it get's any worse.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192928 Oct 21, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews and Christians lived in harmony until he (HOLY PROPHET MOHAMMED PBUH) arrived, because the Jews accepted BJ as their "god"!!!!
First the Jews persecuted the Christians, then the Christians persecuted the Jews. and Jews never accepted Jesus as their God. So once again, I have no idea of what you are talking about. And if Jews and Christians reconciled, it was because they had a common enemy in Muhammad who was going around attacking and invading them both. And they also both agreed that Muhammad was a fraud trying to wipe both of their religions out by claiming both of their scriptures were corrupted, and replacing them with what he created.
Alex WM

London, UK

#192929 Oct 21, 2013
News wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Muhammad was giving BJ?
News..the Jolly foreigner in America blows on their behalf!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192930 Oct 21, 2013
MAAT wrote:
It's not logical.
And you are? I really don't have much to say about your logical because if there are any flaws pointed out in it, you will just become evasive anyway. So no point in bothering. Maybe someone else will.
Alex WM

London, UK

#192931 Oct 21, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I even bother with answering you. Is Hugh Be and BMZ correct when they say that you don't even believe this interpretation but you are merely inventing this interpretation to "hit back"? Hit back was the exact word that High Be used, and BMZ gave him back a "true that" to his assessment, which clearly means that he agreed. I'm not going to discuss something that you do not actually believe that the verses are saying. So is Hugh Be and BMZ right when they are saying that you really don't believe your interpretation or do you actually believe it? I'm beginning to believe their explanation because I find it hard to believe that even YOU can be this twisted. And that says a lot and was hard for me to give you that credit.
Please prove to me that Jesus existed.
Thanks.
News

New York, NY

#192932 Oct 21, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
News..the Jolly foreigner in America blows on their behalf!
Glad you read the post and it certainly tastes bitter when the table is turned around, doesn't it?

Keep defending false, vile prophet Muhammad without using demeaning language twards others and let us see how long you can defend falsehood and evil...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192933 Oct 21, 2013
MAAT wrote:
But why bring in satan as a person...that's like centuries after early 1 st century BC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan

Now maybe I have misunderstood what you were saying, but you never write clearly. Most are your post are quite disheveled and incoherent.
News

New York, NY

#192934 Oct 21, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Firt your prove Muhammad existed.
Muhammad was born four years after his father Abdallah died.
How is that possible?
Alex WM

London, UK

#192935 Oct 21, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
First the Jews persecuted the Christians, then the Christians persecuted the Jews. and Jews never accepted Jesus as their God. So once again, I have no idea of what you are talking about. And if Jews and Christians reconciled, it was because they had a common enemy in Muhammad who was going around attacking and invading them both. And they also both agreed that Muhammad was a fraud trying to wipe both of their religions out by claiming both of their scriptures were corrupted, and replacing them with what he created.
You are a slippery customer.
I would expect you to say sorry for jumping the gun with your absurd remark about me.
Why don't you try saying sorry.
(PS: you do know that I was only being cynical to old Le Dickhead? Jews and Christians hated each other and were actually killing each other since 2nd century AD. You are stupid when you say things like ""both agreed that Muhammed was a fraud"!!!! The Jews KNEW that BJ was a BIGGER fraud!!lol.)
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192936 Oct 21, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Why don't you ask a Muslim to use the Quran and prove it?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192937 Oct 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where Christianity gets nailed by Jesus.That is the end of Jesus' story!
Why don't Christians follow his clear statement?
Because people always screw up. Why don't Muslim terrorists follow the Quran? Well, actually, maybe they do. But anyway, why would you even ask such a question?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192938 Oct 21, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
3 Also christians could claim that jesus was messianic since his or rather the Lords work does continue also amongst billions of christians.
Christians believe that Jesus will return and rule as the Messiah, and that will be the final fulfillment. His first coming is never mentioned as the final fulfillment.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#192939 Oct 21, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>So what?
rabbee: because without this truth here in TheTorah, then all the truth you have really isn't. lies only generate, more diverse hell and death. fake truth from fake g-ds, shall only make you their fake disciple. neither judaism, christianity, islam, buddhism, atheism or any other religion, has resulted in world peace. so therefore there is something wrong with all your religions, that are not true to G-D, here in TheTorah.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#192940 Oct 21, 2013
Sudden brainwave.
Templemaiden /choirmaiden...
That's of cource the test of the bitter waters.
So she passed that and her name became mare-bitter yam-water.

But again an allusion that does not fit the time of Jesus.
Though the churchfathers discussed when he should maybe have been born and what his age might most probably have been.

So even if you are a christian the book text still comes from those conclusions/votes the churchfathers reached.

But taking it seriously (the basis for this discussion) it means that nothing was written about his time of birth nor about his age at dying!
Given the choices and disgarding of inspired papers they might also have made him a youngster or a really old man, an elder even.
Alex WM

London, UK

#192941 Oct 21, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me mister ex Priest, but wouldn't Jesus have been between 30 and 33? Ex Priest. LOL!!!! Gee, how come I know more than an ex Priest? LOL!!! Silly clown. You have the lying capabilities of a 3rd grader. And why do you consider Jesus to be a normal man? Last I checked, normal men are not born without an earthly father. The rest of the utter nonsense you said should not even be dignified with an answer.
Have they carbon dated the remains of BJ or even a nail from the cross, thanks to Le Dic?
Prove to me that BJ even existed.
How do you know that Bj was 30-33 and not just under 50?lol
Thanks
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192942 Oct 21, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a slippery customer.
I would expect you to say sorry for jumping the gun with your absurd remark about me.
Why don't you try saying sorry.
Sorry, but it STILL doesn't make any sense. You say the wildest and crazy things.

Water is equated to semen because it is 94% water. First of all, I didn't see you substantiate that or provide any documented percentage, but since you just claim it, then it must be right. So semen and water are synonymous according to your logic and the words are interchangeable. You should write the publishers of Webster's dictionary and tell them to add semen to the lists of synonyms found when one looks up water. LOL!!!

If somebody told me that someone who thinks like you do actually exists, I wouldn't believe them. But I've seen it for my own eyes.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192943 Oct 21, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have they carbon dated the remains of BJ or even a nail from the cross, thanks to Le Dic?
Prove to me that BJ even existed.
How do you know that Bj was 30-33 and not just under 50?lol
Thanks
How do you know he was 34? But that didn't stop you from using that figure, did it?
Alex WM

London, UK

#192944 Oct 21, 2013
Mythical BJ....
No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical BJ; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about BJ come from writings of others.
There are no contemporary Roman record showing Pontius Pilate executing a chap called Jesus.

Devastating to historians, there isn't a single contemporary writing that mentions BJ.

All documents about BJ came well after the life of the alleged BJ from ...unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly BJ, from fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings!!!!

Poor non existent BJ.
Alex WM

London, UK

#192945 Oct 21, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask a Muslim to use the Quran and prove it?
We have no need to prove anything because he was just human being who came for his people.
Let them worry about him.
I am sure you will work it out one day (you are VERY slow) that he did not come for you.
News

New York, NY

#192946 Oct 21, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
Mythical BJ....
No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical BJ; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about BJ come from writings of others.
There are no contemporary Roman record showing Pontius Pilate executing a chap called Jesus.
Devastating to historians, there isn't a single contemporary writing that mentions BJ.
All documents about BJ came well after the life of the alleged BJ from ...unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly BJ, from fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings!!!!
Poor non existent BJ.
And How do you think Pedo Muhammad was made into a false fake Prophet to justify bloodthirstiness of his followers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christian mom sentenced to hang for 'insulting ... 1 min Frogface Kate 9
Islam is the curse of humanity. 6 min Cockroaches 1
News SD Unified faces backlash for anti-Islamophobia... 7 min Jays way smarter ... 9
Islam is the last hope of humanity 28 min Cockroaches 37
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 41 min Another soul for ... 12
One dirty little muzzie left 48 min Our little creep 4
The best liars are muslims 53 min Islam the Evil Em... 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 hr chazmo 513,880
More from around the web