Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253437 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#190896 Oct 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how ignorant you are rabbee read this link!
http://www.whoisjesus.com/whois.html
rabbee: i told you i do not accept, any of your new testaments. or any of your alleged as, new testament not here in TheTorah expert liars.

i do not have the authorization from G-D, to study anything but TheTorah from THEM. if THEY wanted me to have, any of your new testament. THEY would have given, them to me. i only trust what G-D, came and gave to me. if you want to waste your time, studying this world's idolatries from men that's your evil business.

and there is also the redundant command to not study, anyone's idolatry. i am here in TheTorah, G-D is giving again. so this is my, only interest. and now i finally understand, why adam is the only one here in TheTorah again from G-D. in spite of you 7billion, nobodies here in IT again.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#190897 Oct 3, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Jimmie, you can't explain how you clearly contradict this part of the Torah, so we get any excuse and tap dance you can think of instead. Like I said, I can't know whether you are right or the Torah is right, but in the case of Genesis 9, you can't both be right, and there is no twist that you can possibly invent to explain this clear contradiction in the Torah to your claims. So one of the two of you HAS to be wrong.
rabbee:---
-
----
---
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#190898 Oct 3, 2013
i have a good reason for hating you all and your grandmother as chaooah. because G-D hates hasatan and his son mr lizard lips, also baal hamolech, and halooseefer also.

nor do i answer to blasphemers, of RUACH HAKODESH. who is going to fill in the blanks, with their own antiG-D words anyway.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190899 Oct 3, 2013
the mahdi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if i sound self serving. Am not. I love every one i wish happyness and health to all. I hold regrets not grudges so i love every one regardless of there mistakes.
Well I showed you clear Quran verses that told you not to do that. You can try to make Islam and the Quran into whatever you think it should be, but at that point, you might as well invent your own religion for yourself.
the mahdi wrote:
<quoted text>
The koran does have aramic. You know what else, its 60 to even 99 % abyssinian. Lol. Its 99 % aramic. Lol. God did not decide to make it arabic. God made a language. This language that god made, once you take it out of the box and you begin to speak you will hit arabic notes. Arabic prefixes. Arabic sentence structure.
Those dialect marks that tell you how to actually say it that you speak of were added later and are not to be found in original copies of the Quran. Do some serious research about this and you will be surprised.
the mahdi wrote:
<quoted text>
Its classical arabic. Not only are there words from diffrent people , once you lay the structure down and go from 2,3,4,5,6,7 lettered verbs you will find all the words in existance as long as you have all the sounds. Lol. It will be tough to say whitch word belongs to who. Mohamud did not dream to be a messenger, the way jesus didnt or david. It just happens. A socciety will always need a savior.
Yes, even if one has to MAKE themselves that. Have you ever wondered why Muhammad had to use the Jewish and Christian scriptures as his basis rather than any scriptures from the descendants of Ishmael because there were no scriptures from them? Doesn't that seem very interesting to you. And, do you wonder why he used these scriptures as his basis, while also claiming them to be corrupted so that he could write an account that suited him being a Prophet? Do you wonder why the Kaaba and black stone both clearly have pagan origins from Muhammad's tribe and yet they made it into Islam? Do you wonder why the prayer direction wasn't changed right from the very beginning of the Quran and instead only happened after the Jews rejected Muhammad? Do you think that God had the Jews facing the wrong direction for thousands of years and never told them that until Muhammad came along?
the mahdi wrote:
<quoted text>
Me be humiliated cause i am a muslim? Lol.
I am yihudit. Lol. I belive in one the god of adam. The god of mohamud the god jesus and david . I get it. I understand the message, the issue, the cries of my ancestors. To you its just a religion thing.
I have no idea what a "yihudit" is. Does that have something to do with being a Yiddish Jew?
the mahdi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude be happy.
Who said I am not? I am happy to point out errors so that people can realize them.
the mahdi wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not arabs that only one its jews as well. You should be happy your language has been provin to be constructed. Dont be mad it sounds arabic. What do you expect. They never left the land. It makes sense bro.
What I actually said is that it is very strange to claim that God has his one chosen language, and it just so happens to be Arabic, and we had to wait thousands of years to find that out, and we found that out just when Muhammad needed a monotheistic religion for the Arabs. That doesn't sound the least bit suspicious to you? One might even complain about the notion of a "chosen people", but doesn't a "chosen language" sound more ridiculous to you?
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#190900 Oct 3, 2013
Mr. Seeker

Now let us see the next part of prophesy in Deut. 18:18

"I shall put my words into his mouth and he shall say what I command him".

Do you not think that this is a very "roundabout way to convey some thing"?

Every prophet' preaching and teaching are what he gets from God, so why God says about "That Prophet" that "He shall put His words into the mouth of prophet".

Let us see, how some other prophets got their teachings:

a. Moses was handed over "Law in written form as tablets" and God spoke to him face to face. This is not what we call "Putting my words in His mouth".

b. Jesus was taught the message at one lot, at the time of his birth and / or when he started preaching, we do not hear Jesus "pausing" in his preaching and wait for "Guidance" from God.

c. But we see in case of our prophet, that he "depended" very much on the message from angel Gabriel, the revelation came to him in form of "Short messages".

The prophet would only recite what Gabriel told him.

d. There are many verses in Quran that start with the word "Say"....they are in answer to questions which both believers and unbelievers asked from the prophet.

e. There are many verses in Quran that start with "They ask you"

Regarding New Moons

Regarding Wine and Gambling

Concerning periods of women.

Concerning Women etc.

The answers to these questions came from God Himself and not from the prophet.

f. Many times prophet had to wait for many days, before answer to question shall be revealed to him.

g. This special style of revelation and when we consider that prophet was unable to read and write, shows how perfectly the phrase, "I shall put my words in his mouth and he shall tell people what I command"

h. If you try to give one or more example from the life of Jesus, they cannot stand in the hundreds , nee thousands of examples from the life of our prophet.

i. And the words of God, put into the mouth of prophet" are preserved verbatim in the form of Quran.

j. There is a strict warning in Quran that "Prophet cannot change any part of Quran by himself". It is God which changes verses of Quran with other verses.

Any one who studies Quran will come to conclusion that "I shall put my words in his mouth and he shall only speak what I command" is much more satisfied in case of our prophet than Jesus.

This I put pu for your comments, that is if you still have "interest" left in this discussion.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190901 Oct 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee:---
-
----
---
That's right Jimmie, you can't answer this contradictory problem. But don't blame me, I did not write the Torah, I only accurately quote from it, and there is certainly no sin in doing that. Mister lizard lips does not accurately quote from the Torah like I do, but mister lizard lips might make up claims that contradict what is found in the Torah, and whisper these into the ears of a vulnerable mind such as yours. That's possible. But either way, one thing is certain. Either the rainbow covenant found in Genesis 9 is wrong, or you are, but you both cannot be right. That much is factual. I can't say for sure which of you are right, but you can't both be right when it comes to the rainbow covenant.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190902 Oct 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker
"I shall put my words into his mouth and he shall say what I command him".
Did you read my last post? I can't have a debate with someone who constantly makes up arbitrary rules and then applies them when he thinks it will suit his needs and does not apply them when he thinks it won't. And you have done this all of the time. And your statement that 18:18 should have said "from yourself" instead of "your brothers" if it meant fellow Jews was not also equally applied to 17:15. You have made up whatever criteria you have felt like to compare Moses to Muhammad, whereas I have used the scriptures themselves. Anybody can make up whatever criteria they want if they think it will suit their argument, so what's the point of debating someone if they are merely going to end up doing this?

So forget about it. It's not like this behavior is going to change because you don't even know enough to recognize the problem with behaving this way. So it's pointless to have a debate with someone such as yourself because the rules will always change just as you need them to change, and the rules themselves aren't even very good and are arbitrarily made up in the first place. It's like playing a street corner shell game with someone. Look up the terms objective, consistent, subjective and arbitrary.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#190903 Oct 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker
And here is yet another problem with you. You complain that I don't just answer one point at a time. So then I say just offer one point at a time and I will answer one point at a time. And yet, here again, you offer multiple points at one time going all the down down to j, and then when I respond to all of these, you will complain once again that I am not answering one point at a time. So forget about it. You have no sort of consistent reasoning nor even behavior and you complain about things that you yourself cause. So you aren't even the least bit aware of your own behavior. How can anybody deal with someone like that? It's a completely pointless exercise.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#190904 Oct 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad lied and Muslims murdered millions of innocent people on the lie Muhammad told in the Quran1

The one true God, who "stretched out the heavens alone, and spread out the earth by himself" (Isaiah 44:24), came to earth to save us by living as Jesus Christ.

"God did not send someone else to save the world...he came himself."

Matthew 26:63-64 -- But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God." 64 Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see THE SON OF MAN SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER, and COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN."…
Jesus testified under oath to God that He is the Son of God!
OFF-TOPIC like a true Christian, who neither knows how absurd are his gospels nor does he know how to defend his scripture, which is full of deceptive and fraudulent verses.

I had written this:

That lie is a favorite choice of Christians, who have not read all the versions:

Read other translations.

Matthew 26:63-64 English Standard Version (ESV)

"63 But Jesus remained silent. And the high priest said to him,“I adjure you by the living God, tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”

64 Jesus said to him,“You have said so."

Darby: "63 But Jesus was silent. And the high priest answering said to him, I adjure thee by the living God that thou tell us if *thou* art the Christ the Son of God.

64 Jesus says to him,*Thou* hast said. "

CEV: "63 But Jesus did not answer. So the high priest said,“With the living God looking on, you must tell the truth. Tell us, are you the Messiah, the Son of God?”

64 “That is what you say!” Jesus answered."

Matthew 26:63-64 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest said to him: I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us if thou be the Christ the Son of God.

64 Jesus saith to him: Thou hast said it."

*****Here is the Master Blaster of that lie:*****

"Matthew 26:62-64 New Century Version (NCV)

63 But Jesus said nothing.

Again the high priest said to Jesus,“I command you by the power of the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”

64 Jesus answered,“Those are your words."

Here, Jesus is saying that the high priest said that and Jesus had not said anything like that.

There is a difference between 'You have said so" and "Yes, it is as you say".

There is another absurdity in those verses: "Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”

Neither the high priest nor the Jews expected the Messiah to be the son of God!

Can't trust your gospels.

No wonder, Thomas Jefferson wrote:

"The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it:

and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine.

In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds.

It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

Now, look at the dung that you picked from the Dunghills!

"The one true God, who "stretched out the heavens alone, and spread out the earth by himself" (Isaiah 44:24), came to earth to save us by living as Jesus Christ."

This is not only dung but horse shit!
bmz

Singapore

#190905 Oct 3, 2013
Correction, Shamma

Should read:

"The one true God, who "stretched out the heavens alone, and spread out the earth by himself" (Isaiah 44:24), came to earth to save us by living as Jesus Christ."

This is not only dung but also horse shit!

Thanks.
bmz

Singapore

#190906 Oct 3, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's both of their faults. It's Political Party first, people second. But ultimately, it's the fault of the American people themselves. It is a free, fair democracy and they actually chose these self serving clowns, and they never do anything about it. They complain, and completely forget that they were to ones who sent them to Washington in the first place. And then, they will often even reelect them. When you live in America, you have no room to complain.
Thanks, Seeker

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190907 Oct 3, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma, you would first have to question the assertion that Aramaic was the vigorating language.The bibles all stem from the 4th century, and that includes mistakes in interpretation because Aramaic and Arab interpretation was used.
1 Akkadian is a term used to denote all kinds of dialects, written that is, in use since the time of Assyrian rule.
Syriac was mostly used for trade.
Aramaic came rather late on the scene, especially amongst the greek-assyrian populace that was brought to the turf later ascribed as being where jesus roamed.
The hebrew scrolls found sofar also contain diacretic markings...so to me this means that hebrew was never a dead language. Hidden maybe.
Daniel in all likelyhood should be placed in the time predating the maccabeans but firmly under persian/assyrian/greek influence.
Have a nice day y'all.
That's what I said. I didn't say is was a lost language.
When the Jews where in captivity they were forced to learn the language of their captors.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190908 Oct 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
Correction, Shamma
Should read:
Thanks.
You are ignorant of who Muhammad was.
Muhammad was a desert pagan bandit that formed a religious political religion to rule the world.
The Quran is Muhammad's declaration of war on non-Muslim to gain control of the world.
Allah is a demon from hell and Muhammad is his appointed prophet
Muslims are ignorant of the difference between good and evil,right and wrong.
There is no other God besides God.
Read this link and you will learn who Jesus is.
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190909 Oct 3, 2013
Yihudit. He who belives in one god. And am not trying to make koran into anything.

The kaba. Have you wondered if the kaba was modeled after the holy of holy. Lol. Am i mistaken to say that before islam or mohamud the kaba was in the hands of the qowarish jewish tribe. Lol.

I really dont think islam or mohamud used any one else book. The ideas in the book are the same ideas his ancestors had. He is not chinese. He is a semite. He cant borrow. Everything is his. You cant make that argument its anoxymoron. If he was chineese then ok. But he is a jew. The son of adam. Being a semite is his buisness and he did his bissness. His worries and torbulations were all for the house of shem. Weather he is a profet or not. He saved his people. Why would some one rise up as a profit in the middle east if he aint got sht to do with the middle east. Mohamud did not look for a monitiestic religion he already belived in one god. He was a merchent. Ask jews arabs and christians, they dont eat each other food or drink or wear each other sht, what kind of effect will this kind of relationship create on the merchent who has to sell his goods, how about the state dependent on there united identity. Fragmentation of ideological difference on one race is what brought about the profet mohamud.

Whats rediculous is chosen people to me not language. Hey i am not the discoverer. I am amazed myself. They could discover latin is constructed. Its all the same to me. Its just creepy because it happened to be a language that the koran was written in so its fkin creepy to me. Thats all.
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190910 Oct 3, 2013
Its to seeker
bmz

Singapore

#190911 Oct 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant of who Muhammad was.
Muhammad was a desert pagan bandit that formed a religious political religion to rule the world.
The Quran is Muhammad's declaration of war on non-Muslim to gain control of the world.
Allah is a demon from hell and Muhammad is his appointed prophet
Muslims are ignorant of the difference between good and evil,right and wrong.
Read this link and you will learn who Jesus is.
OFF-TOPIC AGAIN & AGAIN

OFF-TOPIC like a true Christian, who neither knows how absurd are his gospels nor does he know how to defend his scripture, which is full of deceptive and fraudulent verses.

I had written this:

That lie is a favorite choice of Christians, who have not read all the versions:

Read other translations.

Matthew 26:63-64 English Standard Version (ESV)

"63 But Jesus remained silent. And the high priest said to him,“I adjure you by the living God, tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”

64 Jesus said to him,“You have said so."

Darby: "63 But Jesus was silent. And the high priest answering said to him, I adjure thee by the living God that thou tell us if *thou* art the Christ the Son of God.

64 Jesus says to him,*Thou* hast said. "

CEV: "63 But Jesus did not answer. So the high priest said,“With the living God looking on, you must tell the truth. Tell us, are you the Messiah, the Son of God?”

64 “That is what you say!” Jesus answered."

Matthew 26:63-64 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest said to him: I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us if thou be the Christ the Son of God.

64 Jesus saith to him: Thou hast said it."

*****Here is the Master Blaster of that lie:*****

"Matthew 26:62-64 New Century Version (NCV)

63 But Jesus said nothing.

Again the high priest said to Jesus,“I command you by the power of the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”

64 Jesus answered,“Those are your words."

Here, Jesus is saying that the high priest said that and Jesus had not said anything like that.

There is a difference between 'You have said so" and "Yes, it is as you say".

There is another absurdity in those verses: "Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”

Neither the high priest nor the Jews expected the Messiah to be the son of God!

Can't trust your gospels.

No wonder, Thomas Jefferson wrote:

"The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it:

and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine.

In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds.

It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190912 Oct 3, 2013
Any one on this thred is here for a reason. If you love god. Here is a gift
KTB. WROTE.
THE 7 SCALE OR MUSICAL NOTES.
C1 D2 E3 F4 G5 A6 B7

K1T1B1. K1T1B2. K1T1B3.K1TB14.K1T1B5.K1T1B6.K1 T1B7
K1T2B1
K1T3B1
K1T4B1
K1T5B1
K1T6B1
K1T7B1

K2T1B1
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB

K3T1B1
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB

K4T1B1
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB

K5T1B1
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB

K6T1B1
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB

K7T1B1.K7T1B2.K7T1B3.K7T1B4.K7 T1B5.K7T1B6.K7T1B7.
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB
KTB

7*7*7

A H B . GAVE.
HOLOW GODS NAME. H .
AB. FATHER. HOLLOW GODS NAME. A.
B . PREFIX

A H M . ARE.
HOLLOW GODS NAME. H .
AM. MOTHER
HOLLOW GODS NAME. A.
M. PREFIX. M'KTUBA.

A H L .FOR.
HOLLOW GODS NAME. H.
AL. THE.
HOLLOW GODS NAME. A.
L . PREFIX.
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190913 Oct 3, 2013
You think i made this sht up. If you dont know what is this what makes you think you know my god.

Alah is great.
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190914 Oct 3, 2013
K7T7B7 # 343.
KOTOBO#343.
the mahdi

Minneapolis, MN

#190915 Oct 3, 2013
A H B. GAVE.
A . AHL. AF
H. AHL. HOY
B. AHL. BET
AB. FATHER

A H W . HER.THEY.
AW.YES. AIWA.
HW.EVE. H A W A .

A H D. ONE.
A H M . ARE. A D M. ADAM.

AH. PREFIX
KITAB'AHU
KITAB'AHA. And so on.

A jew. Or muslim. Would take this sht seriously. You folks are witnessing a formula after thousands of years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkey's anti-Gulen campaign: Strengthening mil... 1 min Tom Fontaine Proxy 3
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min J_a_n 490,264
News Coups have consequences - including making more... 3 min Rockstar 10
News Bosnia's Gulenist Network 7 min Tom Fontaine Proxy 3
Temperatures In Kuwait Soar To 129 Degrees. 9 min Tom Fontaine Proxy 1
News Dutch Anti-Islam Politician Geert Wilders Prais... 16 min Nilo 10
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 17 min Ismail 145
Why Muslims are hated. 48 min Muslim hell 55
More from around the web