Ans.01. Now I want you to give me the post number where I called Jesus those terms. You are putting words into my mouth,
02. My screen name is "Seeker", not "Christians". And your entire approach towards this farce of a debate has been exactly that...
03. And this is why you have set this entire debate up under preconceived notions and mapped out exactly ..
04. And then you get shocked when your supposed full proof, preconceived method does not actually work and I actually say things that are different than your preconceived plan...
05. And you don't even have the faintest idea that you are doing this. That's the worst and most hopeless part. There is no reasoning with you...
06. I would be very curious to know exactly what went on inside your head when I pointed out that you made up a rule that says if it means fellow ..
07. And this is just one of many examples, but it is probably the most glaring example...
08. In the west, things like this are ..
Thanks for your Tantrum filled post, please count how many names you have called me names and doubted even my education system.
May be that is how western people conduct debate and discussion.
Now coming to post short answers to your long post.
01. Look at Isaiah 9:6 and what words are used for Jesus there? Did you not used that anytimes in your post?
02. We are not conducting this debate as MUQ and Seeker, we also have a link with our faith. Me as a Muslim and you as a Christian. I mention Islamic and Christian position and you write back criticizing it.
03. I started this debate in a very logical way, step by step, asking what is prophesy, who makes it, how they are interpreted.
Then I asked you for a few examples about Jesus being prophesized in OT books, your first two examples were so off target that you seem to lost all interest in the discussion.
3A. First you said that jesus in OT is not part of our discussion and when I started discussing our prophet, you had lost all interest in the discussion.
04. I am yet to see foolproof response from you that will cut thru my fool proof arguments, so let us set these subjective views aside.
05. Calling me names, so I will leave that aside.
06. You are just having a fixation about Deut. 17:15, and every thing is looped back to that verse, get out of it, is what I can say.
7 & 8: just throwing tantrums
My advice to you my Dear Brother is to grow up and leave that angered and hurt look.
You are a grown up man I presume and you should act like one.
We have covered all parts of Deut. 18:18 except conclusion . That I will provide Inshallah in my next post.