Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,611

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#186905 Aug 27, 2013
I have not read most if not all of the exchanges relating to Mary and the SPERM. However, I take it that there is a lack of seriousness on the part of some.

I put it to everyone, if a man can impregnate a woman via his penis and a woman can impregnate another woman via artificial insemination then why should it be impossible for the Creator to provide the SPERM in question.
Alex WM

London, UK

#186907 Aug 27, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Define begotten.
Hello phallus-free buford the Switch-baitor.
YOU define it!
This is from KJV and that has nothing to do with me!
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
I have asked the question so you can give the answer....using your own definition if you like!
If you are not comfortable with "ONLY" or "BEGOTTEN" then drop ONE of it!
**** Is Jesus
"the ONLY Begotten Son of god" or
"the ONLY Begotten Son of god the father"?
Alex WM

London, UK

#186908 Aug 27, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Take your meds.
You know nothing.
Now try this...
Hey moron of the lowest order...
Jesus Christ does NOT understand your Christian Doctrine!
Go ask him! He will kick you out.
As BJ is not Jesus.....
BJ's daddy was a deciever.
Sends his only little son to save the Jews and then decides to kill him!
Poor son was pleading for help and daddy dumps him in excrement.
Alex WM

London, UK

#186909 Aug 27, 2013
El Cid wrote:
CORRECTION:
Al-EX the Phallocentric,
Perhaps you know EXACTLY how Mary's "body system provided the sperm that was released at the ordained time," assuming, of course, that you are ALSO privy to such POST-MOHAMMADAN prophetic revelations.
Hey moron...
I have given my take on this.
You will never understand because you lack the essentials.
Alex WM

London, UK

#186910 Aug 27, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>You understand nothing of Christian doctrine. How were you ever a priest?
Hey moron of the lowest order...
Jesus Christ does NOT understand your Christian Doctrine!
Go ask him! He will kick you out.
He was JEWISH.
As BJ is not Jesus.....
BJ's daddy was a deciever.
Sends his only little son to save the Jews and then decides to kill him!
Poor son was pleading for help and daddy dumps him in excrement.
Trinity is fake

London, UK

#186911 Aug 27, 2013
A Christian man charged with raping a 3 old toddler.
I bet you the sick f--ker got sick ideas from the bible.

bible Num 31:18
But all the young girls, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Webster's Bible Translation
But all the female children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Young's Literal Translation
and all the infants among the women, who have not known the lying of a male, ye have kept alive for yourselves.

Num 31:40
‘and 16,000 virgin girls, of whom 32 were the LORD's share.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingh...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#186912 Aug 27, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Earlier you posted that your "prophet" was illiterate, meaning that he wrote NOTHING. Instead he dictated his Qur'an to scribes, not that it really matters because the Qur'an proves NOTHING except that your "prophet" honestly and sincerely believed that he was being shown the REAL truth about Christian and Jewish events and persons, making all other record keepers LIARS if they happened to disagree with your "prophet's" centuries-removed account, and they did disagree, often and irreconcilably.
File a counter argument against what our prophet told about Jesus and we will look at it.

I think he made the greatest contribution towards removing the cobwebs around the personality of Jesus and presented to us the true face of Jesus, a mighty messenger of God.

He was the greatest benefactor of Jesus, he really and truly glorified Jesus....for any other but our prophet, it would have been a simple matter to laugh at virgin birth and all his so called miracles.

Did he do that to please Christians of his time? No, but to speak truth as was revealed to him!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#186913 Aug 27, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
He meant the kingdom of god.
Where it was to be established? What would be its "headquarter"?

That place was Arabia and Makkah was to be its headquarter, and all humanity united to worship God in spirit...and that is what we are seeing for past 1400 years.

Makkah has overtaken the glory and majesty of Jerusalem and Jerusalem will never be able to overtake that position, even if Jews get 100 % control of it. It would be a sectarian place.

How you are so naive to miss it?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#186914 Aug 27, 2013
Mr. Seeker

Your silence is one again unexplainable, How long should I wait? You are behaving like a horse, which is to be pushed and dragged every step towards the watering hole. What is your excuse?

Here is my third input on the topic under discussion

Third Prophesy: From the Book of Isaiah Chapter 54 Verses 1-17

“Rejoice O barren woman who has not given birth, sing and shout for joy, you who never had children, for more are the children of rejected woman than the children of married wife” says Yahweh.

“Enlarge the space of your tent, stretch out your hangings, lengthen your ropes and strengthen your stakes, for you will spread out to the right and to the left, your descendents will take possession of the nations and inhibit cities that have been abandoned”

“Do not be afraid, for you will not be deceived, do not be ashamed for you will not be disgraced, you will forget the shame of your youth; no longer will you remember the disgrace of your widowhood.”

“For a brief moment I have abandoned you, but with great tenderness I will gather my people….I hid my face from you, but with everlasting love I have had mercy on you says Yahweh your redeemer”…

“All your children will be taught by Yahweh and they will prosper greatly, justice will be your foundation, tyranny and fear will never come near you…if ever you are attacked , it will not be of my doing and your attacker will surely fall…..no weapon forged against you will succeed and all who speak against you will be silenced….says Yahweh”(Is. 54:1-17 (abridged).

Mr. Seeker,

Whom do you think this prophesy is about?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#186915 Aug 27, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello phallus-free buford the Switch-baitor.
YOU define it!
This is from KJV and that has nothing to do with me!
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
I have asked the question so you can give the answer....using your own definition if you like!
If you are not comfortable with "ONLY" or "BEGOTTEN" then drop ONE of it!
**** Is Jesus
"the ONLY Begotten Son of god" or
"the ONLY Begotten Son of god the father"?
The words only begotten Son of God applies to The Spirit of Jesus who co-existed in Spirit substance of God before the world existed.

At the incarnation of Jesus His pr-existing spirit took on flesh from the Blessed Virgin Mary by the power of God.

‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; pertaining to a miracle God will perform on the Spirit of Jesus by uniting the nature of God with human flesh within the womb of Mary the Virgin.

There was no sexual relations between God and Mary, Jesus Spirit pr-existed before the world existed.

Luke 1:26-35
And the angel said to her,‘Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there will be no end.’ And Mary said to the angel,‘How shall this be, since I have no husband?’ And the angel said to her,‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God.’" Luke 1:26-35

Jesus is called the Son of God because His Spirit was united with human flesh from Mary the Virgin.

Location hidden

#186916 Aug 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Mr. Seeker
Your silence is one again unexplainable, How long should I wait? You are behaving like a horse, which is to be pushed and dragged every step towards the watering hole. What is your excuse?
Here is my third input on the topic under discussion
Third Prophesy: From the Book of Isaiah Chapter 54 Verses 1-17
“Rejoice O barren woman who has not given birth, sing and shout for joy, you who never had children, for more are the children of rejected woman than the children of married wife” says Yahweh.
“Enlarge the space of your tent, stretch out your hangings, lengthen your ropes and strengthen your stakes, for you will spread out to the right and to the left, your descendents will take possession of the nations and inhibit cities that have been abandoned”
“Do not be afraid, for you will not be deceived, do not be ashamed for you will not be disgraced, you will forget the shame of your youth; no longer will you remember the disgrace of your widowhood.”
“For a brief moment I have abandoned you, but with great tenderness I will gather my people….I hid my face from you, but with everlasting love I have had mercy on you says Yahweh your redeemer”…
“All your children will be taught by Yahweh and they will prosper greatly, justice will be your foundation, tyranny and fear will never come near you…if ever you are attacked , it will not be of my doing and your attacker will surely fall…..no weapon forged against you will succeed and all who speak against you will be silenced….says Yahweh”(Is. 54:1-17 (abridged).
Mr. Seeker,
Whom do you think this prophesy is about?
The answer MUQ is on this link!
http://www.studylight.org/com/guz/view.cgi...

Location hidden

#186917 Aug 27, 2013
The words only begotten Son of God applies to The Spirit of Jesus who co-existed in Spirit substance of God before the world existed.

John 17:4-5
English Standard Version (ESV)
Jesus said:
4 I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

At the incarnation of Jesus His pr-existing spirit took on flesh from the Blessed Virgin Mary by the power of God.

‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; pertaining to a miracle God will perform on the Spirit of Jesus by uniting the nature of God with human flesh within the womb of Mary the Virgin.

There was no sexual relations between God and Mary, Jesus Spirit pr-existed before the world existed.

Luke 1:26-35
And the angel said to her,‘Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there will be no end.’ And Mary said to the angel,‘How shall this be, since I have no husband?’ And the angel said to her,‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God.’" Luke 1:26-35

Jesus is called the Son of God because His Spirit was united with human flesh from Mary the Virgin by the power of God.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#186918 Aug 27, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus saith the LORD!
LOL!!!
I Am sure she conceived the way I said, Buford. There is no other way.

The way I have shown is the most logical.

bmz

Singapore

#186919 Aug 27, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>You're a presumptuous fool. That is all.
No!

I showed the best way to understand. Read again, please.

His mother was the most unusual woman. Unique, I must say.

There was. His mother's body system provided the sperm. In other words, the male sperm was in her system and was released at the ordained time.

The creation of Jesus was a total cut off of the Israelite male seed! That is all.

If you can explain better, please do so.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#186920 Aug 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The answer MUQ is on this link!
http://www.studylight.org/com/guz/view.cgi...
Do not hide behind a link. Say what you have to say.

Since: Aug 13

Ashburn, VA

#186921 Aug 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad's words in the Quran has damaged your brain and stolen away your ability to reason with a rational mind.
dear shamma forget this people of islam=pig .let them go to hell.today is lord of the universe sri krishna janmastami so lets celebrate may sri krishna bring sucess,joy and happines to ur lyf :)

Location hidden

#186922 Aug 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cut that irrelevant story short and address my post and answer the question, if you really can.
And what was that thing which he breathed upon the disciples here, long before the day of the Pentecost?
John 20:22 "And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit."
So, it is wrong to say that the alleged Holy Spirit came only on the day of the Pentecost. Since the Holy Spirit was already blown by Jesus on the disciples, therefore the one on the day of the Pentecost was nothing new.
Here, the comforter, advocate, friend, helper, etc gets rfeuted.
Jesus breathing on them brought new life in them that strengthened their faith in Jesus.
It was a conformation of their united discipleship with Jesus.
They would wait for Pentecost together for the second gift from the Holy Spirit that would able them to preach the Gospels with boldness and in truth to perform all types of miracles as Jesus did in their ministry of spreading the Gospels.

bmz

Singapore

#186923 Aug 27, 2013
El Cid wrote:
You are even stupider and more presumptuously arrogant than I already knew you to be.
I want you and others to reason with me. Discussing me, does not help save absurd Christian theology.

I wrote this:

"Actually, I was expecting a good response from you on what I wrote:

Hilarious!

And that to you means, "He was ridiculously claiming to be the Father". Is that so?

After he had said that, all the disciples stood up and said, "Lord Jesus Christ, we believed that you are the Messiah, then we believed you are the Son of God and now we believe that you are our Father. You are everything rolled into one."

But Philip forgot to ask him, "Lord, can you also show us the Holy Ghost?"

if he had asked, Jesus would have given the same reply and all would have believed that he was the Ghost too."

Philip wanted Jesus to show the Father to him and others present.

Jesus ridiculed Philip for asking that sill question, "Lord, show us the Father and we would be satisfied."

It means Philip was fed up and wanted him to show the Father. Philip knew that Jesus couldn't do that.

Anyway, Jesus did not tell him and others, "I am the Father, fools!"

If Jesus were the Father or God, he would not have continued with the following hilarity:

"Jesus answered:“12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father......"

Anyone, who reads these lines would know that Jesus did not show the Father to Philip and others.

He showed the Father as his God and Master.

bmz

Singapore

#186924 Aug 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus breathing on them brought new life in them that strengthened their faith in Jesus.
It was a conformation of their united discipleship with Jesus.
They would wait for Pentecost together for the second gift from the Holy Spirit that would able them to preach the Gospels with boldness and in truth to perform all types of miracles as Jesus did in their ministry of spreading the Gospels.
Nonsense! There is no way you can put any spin on what I wrote.

According to John, they had received the alleged Holy Spirit. No second gift!

Location hidden

#186925 Aug 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not hide behind a link. Say what you have to say.
What Muslims don't understand that Gods Covenant is viewed by God between the Jews and God is like a marriage covenant between a man and a women.
God promises to be faithful to his commitment of the Covenant He made with them.
And expects the same faithfulness from the Jews.
In this Psalm God is speaking to the Jews like a husband.
So you need to view that link and see what God is promising the Jews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 393,622
DY: humans - this is your new leader for 2015 4 min PITTSCITY ELDERS 4
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 22 min Faith 505
PROPHET ADAM-----> king kong? 47 min Darth Yoda 4
Greetings !!! 58 min PeteWaldo 69
Do We All Believe in the Same God? 1 hr DrBen 30
Hindu Scholar converts to Islam. (Aug '13) 1 hr Mujahid 89
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 1 hr Zaheen 71
Why do we Indians hates Muslims ? (Aug '13) 3 hr Yupp111 134
More from around the web