Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 209,722

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
sucipto

Germany

#184562 Aug 7, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible isn't it!
lol...
Tell us about your religion so we can join you.
What the hell you doing here ??

If you don´t have anything to say or to explain about the nutty god Allah why don´t you leave this thread !!

I can´t breath in this thread because too much stupid idiot People like you hanging around !!!

Dumb A**
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184563 Aug 7, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Having read all his posts, i have no doubt that the poor boy is desperately in need of help as the serpent has a firm hold over him.
Lol...Freudian slip...dresses...pettycoats and g-strings!
rabbee: and unfortunately i now, cannot forgive him for anything. once someone commits blasphemy against RUACH HAKODESH, without any sign of quick repent my hands are tied. i warned him, multiple times about his getting close to this. and he just kept on, until he finally did it. and he cannot blame me, for what he did to himself.

and most people in this world previously and today, are unaware of the lizard serpents hold on them. when there is extreme danger in believing anyone in this world, yesterday, today or tomorrow. since normal for this world, is and has been following the subtle beasts of the fields still.
sucipto

Germany

#184564 Aug 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: how can i be jewish, in any language that does not have a j-w-i? even if you pronounced this in german, yevish it would still be wrong with the vowel i.
and it would be better to call G-D, TheName(HaShem) than to screw up The-Alleged as tetragrammen. when in fact TheWhole written Torah, is written that way without vowels. with the only exception, being the special consonant/vowels.
i am neither jew, christian, muslim, buddhist, pagan, or other also atheist. i am here in this story again from G-D, that you all have never recognized is actually from G-D. and i spent a short time, in the religion of the subtle talking scientific and technological critters of the fields. until the scientific bs, of the fields got to obvious. resulting in a second most painful visit, with G-D and TheHisSon adam.
for better or worse, i am about one half of the one they call jesus christ. because they do not know, Who their Grandfather and Grandmother are actually here in scripture again. they think their all in a different story from other g-ds, instead of TheOne from G-D again.
and the tetragrammen whether pronounced in german or english, is YE HOO VHEE. HOO is HE AND HEE is SHE and so Hoo is specifically me. and G-D says i am your grandfather, no matter how hard this is to believe this here in TheTorah again. and the only reason i know this, is because of these visits between me and G-D as TheHisMaleChild adam. just like it says, in the written scripture.
I´m not a german.

You already screw up the entire Words, YHWH = HaShem ??

LOL

Read the Aramaic New Testament, it is clear Jesus said MAR YAH many times.

MAR YAH = LORD YAH

sucipto

Germany

#184565 Aug 7, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read the HOLY BIBLE in Arabic?
Who is the ALLAH mentioned in your Genesis and John 3:16...plus other places?
The original words of Holy Bible is Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek not Arabic.

LOL
sucipto

Germany

#184566 Aug 7, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
These questions have been around since "creation"!
Is there a tiny possibility that one angel came today..and another came yesterday?lol
With the same subject twice ??

Today Several Angels (5 or 6 maybe 10) announced the Birth of Jesus.

The Next day the Angel Gabriel announced the Birth of Jesus.

Or Maybe the Angel Gabriel didn´t know that Allah already sent some Angels to Mary ??

LOL

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#184567 Aug 7, 2013
sucipto wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your Neighbour are not YAHWEH, YAHWEH is the Creator of the Universe long before your god Allah showed up in the 6th Century Quran.
YAHWEH is a Name :
Exodus 3:15 :
God further said to Moses, "You are to tell the Israelites, "YAHWEH, the God of your ancestors, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob has sent me to you.
This is MY NAME for all time, and thus I am to be invoked for all Generations to come".
God Almighty is not a man that God Almighty should have a name.

This is how it went:

"And God said moreover unto Moses:'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel: The LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you; this is My name for ever, and this is My memorial unto all generations."

You can call God LORD but still Yahweh is no name. They replaced LORD with Yahweh in some translations and that is wrong.

bmz

Singapore

#184568 Aug 7, 2013
sucipto wrote:
<quoted text>
We´re talking about the nutty god Allah here dude, read the topix above : Who is Allah ?
The nutty god Allah said in the Quran that Mary, the mother of Jesus is the older sister of Moses and Aaron !!!
(QS 19:27-28):
"Then she brought him to her People, carrying him. They said "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.
O sister of Aaron, your Father was not a man of evil, nor was your Mother unchaste.
Moses have a Brother, Aaron (Haroun) and a Sister, Mary.
How can Allah, the God almighty said that Mary, the mother of Jesus and Mary, the older sister of Aaron and Moses ARE THE SAME PERSON ???
LOL
Jesus was called the Son of David quite a few times by Matthew in his gospel. Jesus was definitely not the Son of David. Right? And you call Jesus, the Son of God. So, David must be God. lol!

Who was the nut, who misinformed Matthew?

Sister of Aaron, in ancient style meant one coming from the line of Aaron. Mary was a Levite.

On a lighter note, if you have a sense of humour, Mary might have had a brother by the name Aaron, which the writers of gospel did not know.

bmz

Singapore

#184569 Aug 7, 2013
sucipto wrote:
<quoted text>
The original words of Holy Bible is Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek not Arabic.
LOL
The Jewish scrolls were never written in Greek.

Ptolemy had a translation done in Greek and it was called the Septuagint. That too was the translation of the first five books and later more books were translated in Greek. The Christians' old Testament was copied from the Septuagint.

The Jews never read Septuagint and neither do they read the Old Testament.

The entire New Testament was written in Greek.

bmz

Singapore

#184570 Aug 7, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This chap seems like seeker.
No, bro.

Seeker's English is better and he writes well.

Eid Mubarak to you and all at home.

Salaams
BMZ

bmz

Singapore

#184571 Aug 7, 2013
sucipto wrote:
Who the hell is seeker dude ?

Too much acrobatic style 5 times a day can damage your Brain.
Seeker will address when he reads your opening line.

Jesus did the acrobatics three times a day. Do you think that was the reason he claimed to be God?

Despite 5 times daily, not a single Muslim claimed to be God.

bmz

Singapore

#184572 Aug 7, 2013
CouldThisBeTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok. I actually enjoyed the illustration, and it fits. God's spirit hovering over the waters was not like a helicopter.:-) Meantime I notice no one really responded to that. It was a good illustration. I will even go a step further. The spirit -- would not even be like a big (huge humongous) angel somewhat like the form of a cloud mass with a head, wings, hands, etc., covering and encircling the entire globe of the earth either. Your illustration was better than mine.

I'm not going into too much detail about the other posts right now or getting into arguments with people.

You brought up an interesting point when you mentioned Jesus' ascension to heaven (or the sky).

Yes, it's hard to believe and I certainly cannot answer for it, I did not see it -- but, using reasoning, I suppose that is why many put faith in Paul's words and the recounting of his experience.

Of course Paul never met Jesus while he was alive on the earth. There are so many arguments within the sects of religion, including the world's major religions, but you make some interesting observations. May the Almighty bless those of us who are considerate of His being.

James 4:8 Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you.
Thank you and I appreciate the understanding. Had Paul not gone North and West North West, it would have been a different story.

You are right in saying that Paul never met Jesus and neither did Jesus even say a word about Paul
and did not prophesy Paul's swift coming, to his disciples. If Paul were such an important personality, whom Jesus was going to talk in broad day light, Jesus would have told his disciples.

There is not a single word about Paul from Jesus.

You quoted James 4:8 "Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you."and that is also one of the important messages in Qur'aan. Well said.

Enjoyed reading your thoughts and it is a pleasure to exchange thoughts with you. Thanks
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#184573 Aug 7, 2013
"The Sinai War, the Eichmann trial,
the Lavon Affair--in which ISRAELIS plotted, and failed, to BLOW UP Americans and INCRIMINATE the Egyptians--the revolt against Ben Gurion, the Six Day and Yom Kippur wars, and the political upheaval of the late 1970s--all of these events left their marks on creative people of all ages but especially on the younger ones, for whom the Holocaust and the War of Independence had not been formative experiences."

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/culture/2/Lit...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#184574 Aug 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how it went:
"And God said moreover unto Moses:'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel: The LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you; this is My name for ever, and this is My memorial unto all generations."
You can call God LORD but still Yahweh is no name. They replaced LORD with Yahweh in some translations and that is wrong.
God the Father of Jesus is not a man!
Genesis 1:1-5
New International Version (NIV)
The Beginning
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said,“Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

John 1:1
New International Version (NIV)
The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was God, and the Spirit of God was with God, and the Spirit of God was God.

14 The Spirit of God became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

18 No one has ever seen God the Father, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184575 Aug 7, 2013
sucipto wrote:
<quoted text>
I´m not a german.
LOL
MAR YAH = LORD YAH
rabbee: apparently you do not realize that the rules for aramaeech and its daughter language eevreet have the same rules.

and also you have apparently not been listing, that i do not trust any gnu teasetaments. i trust only that, which is only actually given by G-D. for none of the gnu testaments of alleged men can be trusted equal to or above G-D. as i fear the alleged as men, are the alleged as subtle talking critters.

the accounting of this story, is in TheTorah. i do not need, your gnostic mutual social self entertainment society. G-D did not come and tell you, that you are his son. since THEY came to me, to say this.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184577 Aug 7, 2013
sucipto wrote:
<quoted text>
I´m not a german.
LOL
MAR YAH = LORD YAH
rabbee: and further more, there are most likely two languages Yeshooah spoke. since most Ysralees were not educated in greece, assyria, egypt. so due to the roman occupation, They most likely spoke latin and eevreet and very little if any aramaeech. since there are very very few few words in TheTorah that are even aramaeech. and none in latin, greecian or egyptian. Their primary concern, were the Ysralees who spoke eevreet. and They most certainly did not, speak german or english either. and still there is no consonant w in aramaeech, since the aleph bet is the same for aramaeech and eevreet.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184578 Aug 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how it went:
rabbee: yeah and their plan to call Adam, jesus christ both times totally sucks too.
sucipto

Hamburg, Germany

#184579 Aug 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how it went:
So you said God Almighty should not have a name ??

You forgot Al-Fatihah 1-2 ??

In the NAME of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful, Praise to be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the World.

LORD is not the Name of God Almighty.

Isaiah 42:8 in Hebrew :

"Ani YAHWEH hu sh´mi uk vodi l´akher lo-etten ut´hillati lap´silim

English Translation :

"I am YAHWEH, that is My Name, I will not give My glory to another, nor My Praise to graven images"

You still saying Yahweh is not a name ??

LOL
sucipto

Hamburg, Germany

#184580 Aug 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was called the Son of David quite a few times by Matthew in his gospel. Jesus was definitely not the Son of David. Right? And you call Jesus, the Son of God. So, David must be God. lol!
Who was the nut, who misinformed Matthew?
Sister of Aaron, in ancient style meant one coming from the line of Aaron. Mary was a Levite.
On a lighter note, if you have a sense of humour, Mary might have had a brother by the name Aaron, which the writers of gospel did not know.
Every single Christians on this planet know about that, nobody call David God except you, read Psalm 110:1 about Jesus Christ the son of David.

According to Luke 1:5, Mary was a Cousin of Elizabeth, wife of the Priest Zechariah of the priestly of Abijah, who was herself part of the lineage Aaron (the Tribe of Levi)

But the relationship between Mary and Elizabeth was on the maternal side, because Mary came from the House of Judah (read Luke 3) from Nathan, the 3rd son of David and Bethsheba.
sucipto

Hamburg, Germany

#184581 Aug 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish scrolls were never written in Greek.
Ptolemy had a translation done in Greek and it was called the Septuagint. That too was the translation of the first five books and later more books were translated in Greek. The Christians' old Testament was copied from the Septuagint.
The Jews never read Septuagint and neither do they read the Old Testament.
The entire New Testament was written in Greek.
I never said the Jewish Scrolls written in Greek.

The Aramaic Peshita is older than the Greek Septuagint, it is used by the Nestorian Church (the Assyrian Church) until today.

The Christian old Testament was copied from the Septuagint ? LOL

The Christian old Testament is the HEBREW TANACH.

Septuagint is the Christian New Testament not old Testament.

The Jews never read the Old Testament ?? LOL

The Old Testament is the HEBREW TANACH dude, they read it everyday.

The Entire NT was written in Greek ? LOL

"El, El lmana Shvaqtani" are Greek words to you ??

LOL
sucipto

Hamburg, Germany

#184582 Aug 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker will address when he reads your opening line.
Jesus did the acrobatics three times a day. Do you think that was the reason he claimed to be God?
Despite 5 times daily, not a single Muslim claimed to be God.
LOL

You make me laugh all the time everytime I read your stupid comments.

Jesus never did such thing like that so stop talking nonsense, you are paranoid just like your nutty Prophet.

Your Prophet Muhammad had an extraordinary imaginative power :

- Muhammad sees an angel larger than the world
- the angel has 70.000 heads, and each head has 70.000 faces (the angel has 4.900.000.000 faces)

- Each face has 70.000 mouths (the angel has 343.000.000.000.000 mouths)

- Each mouth has 70.000 tongues (the angel has 24.010.000.000.000.000.000 tongues)

- Each tongue speaks 70.000 Idioms (the angel speaks 1.680.700.000.000.000.000.000. 000 different Idioms)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Nina 404,472
Turkey 'in Europe's future,' Turkish PM says 20 min Tamil Kitten 8
India will be an Islamic Nation by the end of t... 27 min Tamil Kitten 82
Why did muhammad have 11 wives, and 30+ concubi... 1 hr Darth Yoda 3
Questions on Islam: 'Is it permissible to make ... 1 hr Darth Yoda 304
I'm muslim. I'm having doubts about Islam 3 hr Thinking 413
You will all accept islam 3 hr Thinking 1,552
Is Islam a mental illness? 3 hr Just a guy 26
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 5 hr Devils Advocate 53,815
More from around the web