Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 255935 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

MUQ

Allahabad, India

#184267 Aug 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and THAT is the conversation I entered. I would not bother to enter into a conversation about whether Jesus was prophecized or not as that would take forever.
<quoted text>
I told you the methodology that I use for ANYBODY that is prophecized. Jesus, Muhammad, ANYBODY. And my methodology has remained consistent throughout the conversation. Do you agree with my logical methodology or not? If you do not agree with the basic and solid logic that if a person cannot meet an important and clear part of the prophecy, then they are to be disqualified, then we don't need to discuss this any further. If a person matches the aspects of a prophecy that says he will be six feet tall, have a name of Bob, green eyes and will be born in Damasucus, and we know that he was born in Tulsa Oklahoma, there is no reason to look if the person matches the other parts or not, despite any "apparent" similarities. Do you think we should still consider the person as the one prophecized in the above example or would you agree that the person, despite other similarities, cannot be the person prophecized?
<quoted text>
I do not recall agreeing that they are NEVER specific. Maybe they often are not, but I doubt that I would ever say that they are NEVER specific because some parts of them CAN be specific. When 18:18 says "from among your brothers", that is a very specific mention of what group of people he will come from. If you want to discuss whether from among your brothers actually means from among the descendants of Ishmael rather than fellow Jews, then we can discuss that. But if you acknowledge that it meant from fellow Jews, and you seek to merely ignore that part and focus on other parts instead, then there is no need for us to discuss this any further. This is now the THIRD time I have CLEARLY explained this to you.
<quoted text>
Not if there is an aspect that makes it impossible for this person to be that prophet, and I have CONSISTENTLY said this every step of the way and have not changed my view on this one iota. If the person is born in Tulsa Oklahoma rather than Damascus, that person is disqualified. If the person is supposed to come from fellow Jews and is not a Jew, that person is automatically disqualified, despite any subjective similarities that one MIGHT think the person MIGHT fit.
<quoted text>
I have clearly stated what I think is an acceptable methodology and what is not, and it matches the correct, basic rules of logic and yours do not.
<quoted text>
I don't care what Bible thumpers think as they can be irrational, just like YOU are being as well and I did not enter this conversation to discuss their self serving irrationalities. If there is a CLEAR quality that Jesus cannot meet, he is disqualified. It is NOT to merely be ignored so that we can merely focus on where he DOES meet it. You have not produced any CLEAR aspect of the prophecy that automatically disqualifies him, and therefore we can move onto other aspects of the prophecy, such as verse context etc...
Mr. Seeker

I think I have tested enough of your patience and I move to our main topic of discussion "What the Bible says about our prophet"

This subject also I want to process in step by step way.

That is why I asked you to confirm that "Does Bible predict about major events that are to take place in the world till the last day"?

Let us bring our discussion on track.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184268 Aug 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well maybe you need to visit a synagogue or the national archives, to see that TheTorah Scroll does exist. even if you cannot read it to see, there are too many discrepancies, between yours and TheOne from G-D given to Moshe. in your claim that the editors of scripture and your imagination, know better than G-D.
There is nothing in any Torah scroll in any synagogue or national archive that says that Adam will continually return, Adam and Jesus are the same person, and the world, including the sun or light itself, will be entirely destroyed and recreated three times over. There is nothing in any Torah scroll in any synagogue that says we will live three different times as the same exact person, with the same exact biological parents, same exact jobs etc... There is nothing that says God created light twice, let alone three times. There is nothing that says everyone is going to hell. All of your claims are nothing but your own false inventions that have no basis in the Torah at all. If you think I am wrong, then quote the scriptures and prove me wrong. So far, you have failed miserably at that. The only thing you can mention is Adam being created and then being destined to die after eating the fruit of knowledge. That's it. There is nothing that ties Adam to Noah, there is nothing that ties Adam to Jesus. There is nothing to say that the world and the sun or light itself was destroyed and recreated in the story of Noah. There is nothing that says that Noah was created without biological parents like Adam was. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero. You are a fraud.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184269 Aug 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you do a better job at that than anybody
rabbee: yes my belief is different, than anyone else here on earth again. and obviously you cannot discern the only true conclusion, as to why there is no other belief on earth like mine from G-D. and even denounce your own scripture, that states that you do not know G-D'S Good from your devils evil against it. and also states that your all following the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. and that you are all so used to that, that you have no desire to follow G-D or TheHisSon adam.

for even your book of revelation says, there is only one person true to G-D at this point in time. and that He is trying to find anyone else true to G-D, and can't find even one. which is still in alignment with TheHisSon adam, trying to find one true mate and still can't at this point in time. because all of you and your grandmother are all following the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. cause you are all following somebody else's used brain, that is not following G-D.

even all the pestilence, plague, and famine in this world today. should tell you all, that you are liars following the subtle beasts of the fields and their the most subtle leader. and that you all not true to G-D, are the reason for this horror on earth.

and you shall never even know how to detect, who is the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. unless you are following true scripture here in it all taking place again from G-D. also indicating that, you all don't believe in G-D.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184270 Aug 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Seeker
I think I have tested enough of your patience and I move to our main topic of discussion "What the Bible says about our prophet"
This subject also I want to process in step by step way.
That is why I asked you to confirm that "Does Bible predict about major events that are to take place in the world till the last day"?
Let us bring our discussion on track.
It predicts some of them. As to whether some of these predictions were fulfilled or not is open to question. For example, Jesus setting up a kingdom. That does not appear to have been fulfilled yet, but there is nothing specific about the prophecy in the OT that says when that will happen and how exactly it will happenand whether it will happen in stage3s or not. Some say that Jesus is disqualified from this because he set no kingdom up, but there are also prophecies he made of his return where he will do that, so this is not automatically disqualified. If it said that this kingdom will be set up by the messiah before a certain date, and that date has already passed, then Jesus would automatically be disqualified, and the prophecy itself would prove to be wrong, no matter how many other similarities that we would see in a future kingdom. If the date doesn't match, the prophecy fails.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184271 Aug 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't say that Adam will continually return. It doesn't say Adam is also Jesus and it doesn't say you are the return of Adam yet again.
<quoted text>
That mentions nothing about Adam and his wife returning.
<quoted text>
That does not say that Noah is Adam and Noah is the first man referred to in the creation story.
<quoted text>
There are plenty of differences between the story of Adam and the story of Noah, and Noah is not Adam returned, and Noah had a biological mother whereas Adam did not.
<quoted text>
God did not create light twice, only once in Genesis. God did not take light away and then recreate it in the story of Noah.
<quoted text>
There is absolutely nothing in the scriptures that say Jesus was Adam returned.
<quoted text>
There is nothing that all in the Torah that says Adam will ever return. You might as well call Moses Adam while you are at it.
<quoted text>
John from Revelation makes no mention of Adam whatsoever. It is all your delusion and this is why you merely waste time on topix because there is no special plan for you and your visions are merely your delusion
<quoted text>
None of it fits. Your delusional mind is adding pieces that do not exist.
<quoted text>
Nobody pretends that their grandfather and grandmother's name is Jesus. Nobody. That idea merely comes from your delusional mind.
rabbee: what don't you understand, about TheG-D WHO only gives TheTorah? THEY never said to Moshe, THEY are giving any new testament. day one always begins, with the earth as only a ball of water. without the sun, moon, the stars, without the existence whole universe. and The-Spirit of G-D hovering over the face of the waters with Noach, His Family and the 144,000 talking critters.

if this world fails to agree with G-D, to make it to GanEden. day one in Parashas Noach, shall always return in the exact same again. and even your denouncing that we are all here, in this end of day six again is not belief in G-D.

This History here in TheTorah is going to be repeated, for as long as this world rejects being here in IT. this whole worlds refusal, to be all here in TheTorah has always been the problem.

so who are you all going to call upon, after G-D takes off for the day of rest again? with G-D off on The-Vacation, THEY are not going to listen to and answer any of your prayers. nor do THEY hear or listen to the wishcraft alleged as prayers, of any one not here in TheTorah THEY are only giving. and you have already proven, that you do not love G-D or TheHisSon here in TheTorah today.

you have all been lied to, and you all believe in the not here in TheTorah lies, get over it!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184272 Aug 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes my belief is different, than anyone else here on earth again.
There is nothing about here on earth AGAIN anywhere in the scriptures. Even when God wiped out the creatures during the time of Noah, the earth and sun were still here and he obviously did not wipe out ALL creatures and start everything over again.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and obviously you cannot discern the only true conclusion, as to why there is no other belief on earth like mine from G-D. and even denounce your own scripture,
I do not denounce anything in the scriptures, I denounce people that invent ideas that cannot be found in the scriptures and then have the nerve to claim they are there and then make nothing but excuses for not providing where these ideas are.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
that you have no desire to follow G-D or TheHisSon adam.
I most certainly DO want to follow God, but following God does not involve believing a delusional charlatan typing invented tripe on a silly topix forum because he has nothing better to do. Just because you can invent it, doesn't mean that anybody should believe it.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
for even your book of revelation says, there is only one person true to G-D at this point in time.
Actually, that is wrong as well. If you think it is right, then quote the verse and prove me wrong.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else true to G-D, and can't find even one. which is still in alignment with TheHisSon adam,
There is nothing in Revelation that says there will only be one person true to God at the end times and in fact it says the destruction will be shortened because of the righteous. It does not say righteous one. Have you ever even bothered to read Revelations?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
trying to find one true mate and still can't at this point in time.
There is nothing in Revelation that says Adam will be trying to find his one true mate, and there is nothing that says ANYBODY will be trying to find their one true mate. If you think there is, then quote the verses and prove me wrong.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
even all the pestilence, plague, and famine in this world today. should tell you all, that you are liars following the subtle beasts of the fields and their the most subtle leader. and that you all not true to G-D, are the reason for this horror on earth.
There is nothing more horrible pestilence, plague or famine going on in the earth right now then has ever happened in history, although I believe that at some point in the future these things will eventually happen. So you are wrong again.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and you shall never even know how to detect, who is the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. unless you are following true scripture here in it all taking place again from G-D. also indicating that, you all don't believe in G-D.
Well, I can't speak for others, but I believe in God, but I do not believe in YOU. I see you as having nothing to do with God and merely being a person with a mental disorder that is no different than all of the other supposed, self proclaimed messiahs running around the world today. And I believe that not one single one of them is true. Not even one. Jesus told about false messiahs and was very clear about how he will return and you do not even fit his warning about false messiahs because you can't even perform any great signs to deceive people as it says the false messiahs will do. False messiahs aren't supposed to be laughable people typing from a condo in Denver, they are supposed to have great powers and the ability to deceive. You can't deceive even one single person. So not only are you not the returning messiah, you aren't even a false one. You're just a self deluding lunatic.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184273 Aug 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what don't you understand, about TheG-D WHO only gives TheTorah? THEY never said to Moshe, THEY are giving any new testament. day one always begins, with the earth as only a ball of water. without the sun, moon, the stars, without the existence whole universe. and The-Spirit of G-D hovering over the face of the waters with Noach, His Family and the 144,000 talking critters.
The sun and the stars were not destroyed and recreated. All that happened was that the earth was flooded. There is NOTHING that says the stars and sun were destroyed and recreated. NOTHING. You speak falsely.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184274 Aug 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
if this world fails to agree with G-D, to make it to GanEden. day one in Parashas Noach, shall always return in the exact same again. and even your denouncing that we are all here, in this end of day six again is not belief in G-D.
This History here in TheTorah is going to be repeated, for as long as this world rejects being here in IT.
There is NOTHING that says that. NOTHING.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
this whole worlds refusal, to be all here in TheTorah has always been the problem.
so who are you all going to call upon, after G-D takes off for the day of rest again?
Certainly not YOU. And there is nothing that says that God will recreate the world in seven days. In fact, it says that God will not even recreate the sun, and the world will use his light, not the sun's. Read the scriptures. There is nothing about a seven day repeat. NOTHING.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
with G-D off on The-Vacation, THEY are not going to listen to and answer any of your prayers. nor do THEY hear or listen to the wishcraft alleged as prayers, of any one not here in TheTorah THEY are only giving. and you have already proven, that you do not love G-D or TheHisSon here in TheTorah today.
you have all been lied to, and you all believe in the not here in TheTorah lies, get over it!
All that I have proven is that I am not going to be duped by a silly, delusional lunatic writing on topix from a condo in Denver who can't do anything more special than creating a magical whirlpool in his toilet by flushing it. Heck, you can't even master the English language in any coherent sense. You are nothing more than a very confused, delusional crackpot. You need help.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184275 Aug 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say that? I can't find thst anywhere. Adam and his wife were the first humans, they sinned by eating the fruit of knowledge, they had kids and then they died just like all humans do. There is nothing that speaks of their return.
<quoted text>
I am not calling God a liar, I am calling YOU a liar. There is a huge difference.
<quoted text>
You still have yet to actually quote any specific verses because if you did, you would see that your ideas are not in those verses.
<quoted text>
It said let us make man in our image, not Adam. It is referring to mankind itself, not just Adam. And it does not say that Adam will continually return. If you want to call mankind Adam, then we are ALL Adam, but clearly we are not and we all have biological mothers whereas Adam did not.
<quoted text>
That is referring to human beings in general, not Adam specifically. Your twisted mind is completely twisting the meaning.
<quoted text>
Nowhere does that say God shall return Adam to us. As I said before, if you are going to go around calling every prophet Adam, then you might as well call Moses Adam while you are it. Nothing but nonsensical inventions from your delusional mind.
<quoted text>
None of those verses, which you still do not specifically quote, say that Adam and his wife will continually return. None of them say that Adam is Jesus. None of them say that this is the third time that God has recreated everything. None of them. It is all your own delusional invention.
rabbee: since G-D said it once, it is never going to change. to this world forever, rejecting being here in IT from THEM. so that even now you reject, the alleged as trinity FATHER/MOTHER/SON. and that their is only One Only Begotten Son of G-D in TheTorah whose name ain't jesus. with that fake name, jesus as your blinders. and TheTorah forever indicates, that adam and his separated mate are always here at this end of day six. in this world of nothing but talking critters, rejecting G-D and being here in TheTorah.

and no it does not say, let us make eesh (man) in our image in TheTorah. the actual word used is Adam (aleph - Dalet - mem:. your scriptures, have been edited by fallible subtle talking vain critters alleged as men. i have an actual Torah Scroll, and it definitely specifies only Adam. and you can verify this in an actual Torah Scroll, which you refuse to do. so you don't want to know the truth, for the sake of your false vanity from the beasts. and chet - vav*- hey, does not spell mrs jesus or eve either. as you do not even know why, i put an asterisk at the end of the vav.

it is not referring to any of you, it is referring to the one you mistakenly call jesus. Who is your Grandfather and Grandmother Adam as YeHooVHee, Who you have all murdered again with your disbelief of being here in TheTorah. and you are all planning on, murdering them both again with your disbelief of G-D here in TheTorah. none of you are given with this, YeHooVHee Image of G-D. not even adam and his mate, have this image still in this return of the both of us. because it says G-D removed Adam from The-Garden due to the popular disbelief at that time. they blew it then and so are, all of you.

and most likely you are not going to live long enough, to see proof of the worlds grandmother give birth to Shet again, at the young age of about 127 years with adam at 130 years. in this world that most likely, still won't even accept this as a miracle from G-D. when you can't even see, that all the pestilence, plague, and famine in the world today, is a miracle from G-D. in the negative connotation, sort of way. with all of medical science, lying with all their G-Dless excuses for why it is happening.

so no it is not referring to any of you, who look nothing like YE-HOO-VHEE. you are all acting like the lying devil, without one attribute of G-D among you all. t is referring to TheOne Specific HooVHee(He and She) Person you mistakenly call jesus.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184276 Aug 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the person who is lying, even if you actually believe yourself. You are NOT Adam, you are NOT a Messiah, and you are NOT even a false Messiah. You are nothing but a common crackpot suffering from megalomania, and possibly a general narcissistic disorder with perhaps even some schizophrenia or bipolar disorder elements as well. Get over it! And one of the characteristics of people suffering from megalomania is that they are always desperate to drag others into their fantasies, and that's exactly what you are attempting to do here. So don't tell me to get over it, YOU are the person who needs to get over it. I would like to call you nothing more than a regular human being like the rest of us, but I can't even call you that because you suffer from acute mental disorders.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184277 Aug 4, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
ARE RABBEE AND SUSAN LIARS?
NO.
I know exactly what they're referring to when they narrate their experiences.
Rabbee and Susan are not making up anything - they are speaking the truth about their inner experiences.
Both are possessed by certain vital beings with limited knowledge and malevolent intentions who confer on them various experiences in the vital part of the being that's united with the cosmic vital plane.
Both these posters are puppets or playthings in the hands of the vital beings who always prey on those with serious personality defects. Their brains being wrongly wired on account of ancestral genetic disorders that have been further warped by the vital force possession convey a distorted picture of what they "hear" and "see" and so they may make mistakes in describing their experiences.
The laws and phenomena of the vital plane of cosmic consciousness cannot be evaluated on the basis of the inferior laws and phenomena of the physical plane.
rabbee: my belief is not the result of internal experience, as you declare. G-D coming to speak with me, was in no way an internal experience. i even rejected, internalizing any of it at first. i did not internalize any of It, until after the second visit with G-D 41 years later.

i think you, need to be more careful with that imagination from your self wonderful beast.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184278 Aug 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
So couldn't that merely be described as a mental disorder? What do you think about the proven effectiveness that chemicals have to treat these disorders?
<quoted text>
If the circuits don't fire right, I don't think there is any external force needed to create these disorders and illusions. How come chemicals are proven to work? Do chemicals actually ward off evil spirits? How come schizophrenia medication is PROVEN over and over again to work to help people stop hearing voices in their head? People cannot have any feelings or perceptions at all until the mind decides to create them.
rabbee: medication does not cure, schizophrenia or bi-polar disease. they sill have the condition it just sedates them, so that they don't get as excited about their condition as they used to. any one who has seen anyone, not taking their medication can notice this. the plague is the result, of their G-Dless condition as so is the alzheimer and all other plagues...

there is only one cure, for all these plagues of G-Dlessness. in this world that rejects any true belief of G-D here in TheTorah. you all rather see, your neighbors dead, from the plagues of tsunamis, earthquakes, wars, terrorism, tornados, and hurricanes, than to truly believe in G-D here in TheTorah actually.
Alex WM

London, UK

#184279 Aug 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, by telling me that he has condemned not just me, but my whole family line. Have I ever said that to someone?
<quoted text>
I gave you what I believe to be evidence from John. You rejected that book. I believe it is legit, you do not. But either way, it is not like Christians are inventing their ideas out of thin air. These ideas have scriptural basis, whether one thinks they are being misinterpreted or not or whether they think those scriptures are legitimate or not. The ideas are not invented out of thin air.
Presumably you are referring to Rabbee condemning you and your family as I don't wish ill upon you or your family.

Back to your Comedy classic...

- I am still waiting for you to give proper yes/no answers to my 17 questions.

- You say “I BELIEVE that John…blah..blah”

We have already made it clear we are NOT interested in what you BELIEVE, just like you are NOT interested in what Rabbee believes.

- You claim that you are a logical person. Try winding the clock back to around 60'ish AD. There was NO gospel of John!
Is it possible that a need was established for some writing to lend credence to the evolving xtian thought process?
Even P52, cannot be dated any earlier than mid-late second century or even third century.
The possibility that John was not written,or at least not published,until mid-second century was a viable one. At that time Justin Martyr's logos Christology was promoted without citing the Fourth Gospel in any explicit manner. Surely, such an omission by Justin would seem strange if Gospel of John had already been written and was in circulation?

- Who said what is in john 1:1?
God didn't say it.
Jesus didn't say it.
Who is more powerful that God and Jesus to Christians?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184280 Aug 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: since G-D said it once, it is never going to change. to this world forever, rejecting being here in IT from THEM. so that even now you reject, the alleged as trinity FATHER/MOTHER/SON.
There is no Father/Mother/Son ever mentioned as making up the Trinity, you simple crackpot. It's the Father/Son/Holy Spirit. You can't even get THAT right.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and that their is only One Only Begotten Son of G-D in TheTorah whose name ain't jesus. with that fake name, jesus as your blinders. and TheTorah forever indicates, that adam and his separated mate are always here at this end of day six.
There is no repeat of the seven days of creation mentioned anywhere in the Torah. You are wrong about everything that you say and have no idea of what the scriptures actually say.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
in this world of nothing but talking critters, rejecting G-D and being here in TheTorah. and no it does not say, let us make eesh (man) in our image in TheTorah. the actual word used is Adam (aleph - Dalet - mem:. your scriptures, have been edited by fallible subtle talking vain critters alleged as men. i have an actual Torah Scroll, and it definitely specifies only Adam. and you can verify this in an actual Torah Scroll, which you refuse to do. so you don't want to know the truth, for the sake of your false vanity from the beasts. and chet - vav*- hey, does not spell mrs jesus or eve either.
The name Jesus is not even mentioned in the Torah, and Jesus is not connected to Adam at all. They are not the same person at all.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
as you do not even know why, i put an asterisk at the end of the vav.
I don't care, this is nothing but a silly, psychotic diversion to hide the fact that so many of your other claims have been flat out wrong and cannot be found anywhere in the scriptures.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not referring to any of you, it is referring to the one you mistakenly call jesus.
There is nothing in the scriptures that relates Adam to Jesus. Nothing. In fact, Adam had no biological mother, but the human aspect of Jesus DID. Crackpot.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is your Grandfather and Grandmother Adam as YeHooVHee, Who you have all murdered again with your disbelief of being here in TheTorah.
First of all, everybody did not murder Jesus, so there is no "you all" about it at all. Second of all, Adam is not both a Grandfather AND Grandmother and there is nothing at all that says he is.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are all planning on, murdering them both again with your disbelief of G-D here in TheTorah.
Nobody wants to murder you. You are nothing but an insignificant forum troll. Who wants to bother to murder someone like that? Is your paranoid schizophrenia showing through?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#184281 Aug 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
The Gospel of John certainly appears as though it does, and anytime someone brings it up, you merely disqualify it. You can disqualify it if you want, but don't make it sound like the concept of Jesus' divinity is invented by Christians out of thin air. It does have some scriptural basis, whether you believe those scriptures or not.
There was a huge time gap between the three gospels and John's gospel.

So, until the arrival of John's gospel, no one had any idea about his alleged divinity. Right?

I do not find any divinity in John's gospel. John only wanted you to believe that he was the messiah, ignoring the Son of God addition in John 20.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184282 Aug 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
none of you are given with this, YeHooVHee Image of G-D. not even adam and his mate, have this image still in this return of the both of us. because it says G-D removed Adam from The-Garden due to the popular disbelief at that time. they blew it then and so are, all of you.
There is nothing about unpopular belief, and there is nothing that says that the Garden got blown up. In fact, it says an angel guards it to prevent people from entering it. That's what the scriptures say.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and most likely you are not going to live long enough, to see proof of the worlds grandmother give birth to Shet again, at the young age of about 127 years with adam at 130 years. in this world that most likely, still won't even accept this as a miracle from G-D.
I would if it happens. But I can't find any mention where it says this will happen. It's all your own invention
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
when you can't even see, that all the pestilence, plague, and famine in the world today, is a miracle from G-D.
Currently, there is no more pestilence, plague or famine in this world than any other point in history. That will come later. So you are wrong again.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
in the negative connotation, sort of way. with all of medical science, lying with all their G-Dless excuses for why it is happening.
so no it is not referring to any of you, who look nothing like YE-HOO-VHEE. you are all acting like the lying devil,
Well at least we don't claim that the scriptures say things that they do not, like you do.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
without one attribute of G-D among you all. t is referring to TheOne Specific HooVHee(He and She) Person you mistakenly call jesus.
Nobody was ever like Jesus, and nobody ever will be, including you.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#184283 Aug 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, by telling me that he has condemned not just me, but my whole family line. Have I ever said that to someone?
<quoted text>
I gave you what I believe to be evidence from John. You rejected that book. I believe it is legit, you do not. But either way, it is not like Christians are inventing their ideas out of thin air. These ideas have scriptural basis, whether one thinks they are being misinterpreted or not or whether they think those scriptures are legitimate or not. The ideas are not invented out of thin air.
Tell me where in the OT it says anything about a "rapture" or "tribulation". These are made up Christian myths. There is also only one second coming, on the Mount of Olives. Zech. 14:4. How many comings do you believe in? At least three or four. If Jesus rose from the dead, the resurrection is past. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Did or did not Jesus rise from the dead?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184284 Aug 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a huge time gap between the three gospels and John's gospel.
They do not know that for sure at all. They even admit that this is their guess.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, until the arrival of John's gospel, no one had any idea about his alleged divinity. Right?
Paul certainly suggests it, but we know that you will merely reject Paul. If it says what you want to hear, then it's legitimate. If it doesn't, then it'sllegitmate. I know the illogical drill.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not find any divinity in John's gospel. John only wanted you to believe that he was the messiah, ignoring the Son of God addition in John 20.
Regardless of whether you think the book is legitimate or not, it has many clear references in it that could lead one to believe that Jesus was divine. So again, Christians do not pull this idea out of thin air like Jimmie Boswell pulls ideas out of thin air that are nowhere to be found. The idea is scripturally based. If you want to reject the scripture that provides that basis, then fine, but don't say that the idea has no basis in the scriptures at all as that simply is not true.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184285 Aug 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me where in the OT it says anything about a "rapture" or "tribulation". These are made up Christian myths. There is also only one second coming, on the Mount of Olives. Zech. 14:4. How many comings do you believe in? At least three or four. If Jesus rose from the dead, the resurrection is past. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Did or did not Jesus rise from the dead?
I believe in one second coming of Jesus. The resurrection is not considered a second coming. He left after the resurrection and predicted his second coming. And you ain't Jesus, and you ain't no messiah, and you ain't even any false messiah. You are a regular person with a mental disorder probably brought on by the abuse you suffered as a child.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184286 Aug 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in any Torah scroll in any synagogue or national archive that says that Adam will continually return, Adam and Jesus are the same person, and the world, including the sun or light itself, will be entirely destroyed and recreated three times over. There is nothing in any Torah scroll in any synagogue that says we will live three different times as the same exact person, with the same exact biological parents, same exact jobs etc... There is nothing that says God created light twice, let alone three times. There is nothing that says everyone is going to hell. All of your claims are nothing but your own false inventions that have no basis in the Torah at all. If you think I am wrong, then quote the scriptures and prove me wrong. So far, you have failed miserably at that. The only thing you can mention is Adam being created and then being destined to die after eating the fruit of knowledge. That's it. There is nothing that ties Adam to Noah, there is nothing that ties Adam to Jesus. There is nothing to say that the world and the sun or light itself was destroyed and recreated in the story of Noah. There is nothing that says that Noah was created without biological parents like Adam was. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero. You are a fraud.
rabbee: your making all the assumptions, that we are not in TheOnly Story, TheG-D of Only TheTorah ever gives. hell i do not need to get this from you, when i can get this from the alleged as frum (orthodox jews). and they did find, three Torah Scrolls that had minor variations. two from The Torot Times before, and one for this time here in TheTorah.

and you still have not gone to see, an actual Torah Scroll to even try to prove me wrong. so your still only using, hearsay and conjecture. you have not verified this, in person yourself. you don't, want to know your wrong. your not operating, with actual facts in TheTorah. your only assuming, your version and TheTorah are the same when they are not.

never said that Noach, is any kind of virgin birth. Adam is always TheGrandfather and Grandmother of all on earth including Noach, His Family and all the talking kosher and non-kosher critters onboard the ark. you all even misinterpret, who all those animals are. you obviously do not know, this story in TheTorah. and shall never happen any other way, in this world refusing to believe in G-D. adam is the grandfather of Noach, his family and those talking critters. but Noach is not the grandfather of adam each time.

TheHisSon adam is the biological, grandfather of all of you. but the woman chaooah, has always been one of adam's selected granddaughters. and Adam in both instances, has always had a surrogate Mother. this is how, G-D filled in The-Flesh. the only way to materialize in this physical world, is via the woman's womb.

your the one trying to induce errors, by trying to claim something in never actually said. and you can't even keep this straight, without your lying about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slovakia Bars Islam from Becoming Official Reli... 1 hr Stop Islamization 2
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr DaniEl 502,834
News NMSU student promotes understanding with free Q... 1 hr Stop Islamization 1
Arabic term word Allah SIMPLY Translate as God (Sep '15) 1 hr MUSLIMs R ILLTERATES 114
CANNOT FIND Arabic Word->Allah n100% Quran Engl... 1 hr MUSLIMs R ILLTERATES 22
WHY Horny MOHAMAD HAD SEX WITH HIS Aunt FATIMAH... (Apr '16) 1 hr MUSLIMs R ILLTERATES 24
Q25:4- Illiterate MUHAMMAD INVENTED the FAKE KORAN 2 hr MohMad dSLAVEowner 16
I testify that there is no Allah 2 hr Lucifer 48
More from around the web