Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,656)

Showing posts 173,101 - 173,120 of198,539
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

And this is funny:

Fox News Host Never Asked Baptist College Professor Why He Wrote Book About Islam

Lauren Green, the Fox host who prodded Reza Aslan, was less curious about the religion of a professor from a Southern Baptist-affiliated Kentucky university who wrote a book on Islam.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/fox-n...
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the Muslim scholar that wrote the book BMZ?
Are you also from Fox News, Shamma? You sound like one.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible verses that show Jesus is Divine
Following are verses used to show that Jesus is God in flesh. The scriptures used here are from the New American Standard Bible.
1.John 1:1 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." A.John 1:14 - "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth."
2.John 5:18 - "For this cause therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God."
3.John 8:24 - "I said therefore to you, that you shall die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in your sins." A.Note: In the Greek, "He" is not there.
4.John 8:58 - "Jesus said to them,'Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.'" A.Exodus 3:14 - "And God said to Moses,'I AM WHO I AM'; and He said, Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel,‘I AM has sent me to you.’"
5.John 10:30-33 - "I and the Father are one." 31 The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?" 33 The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God."
6.John 20:28 - "Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
7.Col. 2:9 - "For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form."
8.Phil. 2:5-8 - "Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 Therefore also God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
9.Heb. 1:8 - "But of the Son He says, "Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever, and the righteous scepter is the scepter of His kingdom." A.Quoted from Psalm 45:6, "Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Thy kingdom."
The following BIBLE verses condemn and refute that Jesus was God:
Can you please cut all that Bull Shit out?

We can see that clearly in Isaiah 45 through this extract:

21 Declare what is to be, present it—let them take counsel together.
Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past?

Was it not I, the Lord?

And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.

22 “Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.

23 By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked:

Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

24 They will say of me,‘In the Lord alone are deliverance and strength.’”

The LORD said that in all INTEGRITY. The Church lied and has no integrity.

So, in the light shone by Isaiah, "Jesus is God" gets debunked easily.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you understand this, my dear clueless Christian?
God is ready to forgive you, if you turn to God and that is what Mary's son said.
Forget that cock and bull story and read this extract from Isaiah 45:
Was it not I, the Lord?
And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.
*****22 “Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.*****
23 By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked:
Emphasis using *****, is mine to show that the way to be saved is to turn to the LORD Almighty.
And that is exactly the message of Qur'aan.
Isaiah 45 demolishes all the false beliefs and lies of the New Testament.
You don't get it!
Loving death more than life is an insult to God.

When you turn to God you trust in God, and allow God to bring forth His goodness into your life.

What do Muslims have? Do Muslims have the goodness of God in their life?
The answer is a big NO!

The one thing Muslims fear most is the fires of hell, yet Muhammad structured his Muslim religion to bring all Muslims into the fires of hell.

Isaiah 45 is all about trusting in God, and following the commandments of God.

Muhammad took the reigns away from God and trusted in his own power using evil to accomplish his goals.
And the consequence at the last judgment is the fires of hell for Muslims.

Muhammad instituted his own power in having Muslims love death more than life to preserve his religion of Islam.

There is no Commandment in the laws of God to "Fight for the cause of Allah".
So who are Muslims fighting for?
Muslims are fighting to preserve the religion of Muhammad.

In doing that Muslims commit the evil deed of murder against their neighbor the non-Muslims.

So are Muslims believing upon God for salvation?
The answer is a big NO!
Muslims are relying on Muhammad's teaching to love death more then life to conquer those that reject their Muslim religion to save them instead of God.

Every cause needs an enemy to motivate a cause to fight against, and Muhammad used his disbelief in other religions as his enemy and motivation to arouse his followers to fight for the cause of their Muslim god Allah.

Muhammad made promises of awards of paradise to those who would love death more than life in the cause to defeat those who Muhammad deemed his enemies of Islam.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get it!
Loving death more than life is an insult to God.
When you turn to God you trust in God, and allow God to bring forth His goodness into your life.
What do Muslims have? Do Muslims have the goodness of God in their life?
The answer is a big NO!
The one thing Muslims fear most is the fires of hell, yet Muhammad structured his Muslim religion to bring all Muslims into the fires of hell.
Isaiah 45 is all about trusting in God, and following the commandments of God.
Muhammad took the reigns away from God and trusted in his own power using evil to accomplish his goals.
And the consequence at the last judgment is the fires of hell for Muslims.
Muhammad instituted his own power in having Muslims love death more than life to preserve his religion of Islam.
There is no Commandment in the laws of God to "Fight for the cause of Allah".
So who are Muslims fighting for?
Muslims are fighting to preserve the religion of Muhammad.
In doing that Muslims commit the evil deed of murder against their neighbor the non-Muslims.
So are Muslims believing upon God for salvation?
The answer is a big NO!
Muslims are relying on Muhammad's teaching to love death more then life to conquer those that reject their Muslim religion to save them instead of God.
Every cause needs an enemy to motivate a cause to fight against, and Muhammad used his disbelief in other religions as his enemy and motivation to arouse his followers to fight for the cause of their Muslim god Allah.
Muhammad made promises of awards of paradise to those who would love death more than life in the cause to defeat those who Muhammad deemed his enemies of Islam.
Isaiah 45 says clearly:

"And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.

*****22 “Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.*****

Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear."

Under the light, shade and scrutiny of Isaiah 45, your New Testament collapses.

Either Isaiah was a Liar or the men, who penned the New Testament and founded Christianity, ARE. Your choice.

I go with Isaiah!

That sums up every thing. Please throw the New Testament away. Discard it!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The following BIBLE verses condemn and refute that Jesus was God:
Was it not I, the Lord?
22 “Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.
The LORD said that in all INTEGRITY. The Church lied and has no integrity.
So, in the light shone by Isaiah, "Jesus is God" gets debunked easily.
Isaiah 45 explained:

Verily thou art a God that hideth thyself,.... Who hid himself from the Gentile world for some hundreds of years, who had no knowledge of the true God, lived without him in the world, and whose times of ignorance God overlooked, and suffered them to walk in their own ways; though now he would make himself known by his Gospel sent among them, and blessed for the conversion of them.

He is also a God that hides himself from his own people at times, withdraws his gracious presence, and withholds the communication of his love and grace.
These seem to be the words of the prophet, speaking his own experience, and that of other saints: or rather of the church, upon the access of the Gentiles to her, declaring what the Lord had been to them in former times; but now had showed himself to them in a way of grace and mercy.

Some render it "thou art the hidden God" (z); invisible in his nature; incomprehensible in his essence; not to be found out to perfection, nor to be traced in his providential dispensations; his judgments are unsearchable, and his ways past finding out.

It may be applied to Christ in his state of humiliation; for though he was God manifest in the flesh, yet the glory of his deity was seen but by a few, being hid in the coarse veil of humanity; he appearing in the form of a servant, who was in the form of God, and equal to him; and to him the following words agree:

O God of Israel, the Saviour; for he is God over all, and the God of his spiritual Israel in an especial manner; and the Saviour of them from sin, wrath, condemnation, and death, by his obedience, sufferings, and death; or if it is to be understood of God the Father, who is the God of Israel, he is the Saviour of them by his Son.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

So, both the NT and the Quran promote the absurdity of the virgin birth of Jesus. LOL.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

BUDDHISM:

Buddhsim is an apsect of the Vedas. The Vedas are divided into 2 parts: 1) Karma Kaand (rituals) and 2) Gyann Kaand (the knowledge derived from yogic practices leading to direct experiences of the gross and subtle planes of existence via the activated consciousness that if pushed to its ultimate conclusion ends in union in consciousness of the individualized self with the absolute self). Gautam Siddharta (Buddha) hailed from the kshatriya caste in terms of his ancestral eugenic gradation and after manifesting his innate divinity at birth and thereafter via a long and arduous yoga on the various gradations of the Physical, Vital and Mind planes he became the Buddha (Enlightened One). Buddha preferreed to go straight to the Gyaan Kaand or to the knowledge and experiencing part of spirituality via the yogic meditations and so he bypassed the inferior Karma Kaand or ritualistic part of the Vedas. The chants in Buddhism are in Sanskrit and the prime mantra for meditation is the Vedic AUM or OM. Buddha at times referred to the Brahman (absolute consciousness) and to the cosmic causal powers of consciousness - Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva - but stressed direct experiences of the various graduations of cosmic consciousness instead of mindless rituals, genuflection before the cosmic powers and the blind worship of the cosmic powers. Buddha stressed on good karma, balance, compassion, self-inquiry, non-violence, non-sectarianism, rationalism and self-control as the ways of attaining to perfection, peace and happiness and put forth nirvana (stilling the frontal waves of mind, vital and matter) as the ultimate liberation. These teachings concerning nirvana predate the Buddha and are part of the yoga teachings of sages like Kapila, Patanjali and others.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

The word God is an inferior term that refers to any arcehtypal being on any plane of existence in the manifested cosmic hierachy. The ultimate reality cannot be a vulgar, anthropopathic, anthropomorphic being who creates from nothinhg and who emotes, judges, scowls, grins, curses, divides, takes sides, punishes, rewards, is angered, gets jealous, maims and murders - these are trite and unregenerate personality traits of the typal beings of the lower planes that're mind, vital and matter. This type of God is aimed at retards with a very crude level of intelligence and inferior development of the individualized consciousness. MUQ, Uhuh, Hugh the homo, BMZ, Shamma, Eric and others gravitate towards such an inferior archetypal being calling itself God since they're retards. Every archetypal being, especially those on the lower planes, loves to call itself God, Son of God, Lord, Creator and the like. The ultimate reality has to necessarily exceed anthropomorphy, anthropopathy, monolatry and creationism. Besides, consciousness and energy/matter are evidently the only reals that exist by referring to which anything and everything can be cogently explained. Thus, the ultimate reality which is the ultimate source has to essentially be a self-existent field of the subtlest grades of consciousness-energy.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

BUFORD (El Cid) is a notorious homosexual like Alex. Buford loves getting sodomized by young boys. LMAO.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

JOEL wrote:
BUDDHISM:
Buddhsim is an apsect of the Vedas. The Vedas are divided into 2 parts: 1) Karma Kaand (rituals) and 2) Gyann Kaand (the knowledge derived from yogic practices leading to direct experiences of the gross and subtle planes of existence via the activated consciousness that if pushed to its ultimate conclusion ends in union in consciousness of the individualized self with the absolute self). Gautam Siddharta (Buddha) hailed from the kshatriya caste in terms of his ancestral eugenic gradation and after manifesting his innate divinity at birth and thereafter via a long and arduous yoga on the various gradations of the Physical, Vital and Mind planes he became the Buddha (Enlightened One). Buddha preferreed to go straight to the Gyaan Kaand or to the knowledge and experiencing part of spirituality via the yogic meditations and so he bypassed the inferior Karma Kaand or ritualistic part of the Vedas. The chants in Buddhism are in Sanskrit and the prime mantra for meditation is the Vedic AUM or OM. Buddha at times referred to the Brahman (absolute consciousness) and to the cosmic causal powers of consciousness - Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva - but stressed direct experiences of the various graduations of cosmic consciousness instead of mindless rituals, genuflection before the cosmic powers and the blind worship of the cosmic powers. Buddha stressed on good karma, balance, compassion, self-inquiry, non-violence, non-sectarianism, rationalism and self-control as the ways of attaining to perfection, peace and happiness and put forth nirvana (stilling the frontal waves of mind, vital and matter) as the ultimate liberation. These teachings concerning nirvana predate the Buddha and are part of the yoga teachings of sages like Kapila, Patanjali and others.
Buddha simply ran away from reality. There is nothing much from him and just like Christianity, a huge bull shit from men entered.

What enlightenment?

Didn't you see the Buddhists going nuts and berserk in Sri Lanka and Burma?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah 45 explained:
Verily thou art a God that hideth thyself,.... Who hid himself from the Gentile world for some hundreds of years, who had no knowledge of the true God, lived without him in the world, and whose times of ignorance God overlooked, and suffered them to walk in their own ways; though now he would make himself known by his Gospel sent among them, and blessed for the conversion of them.
He is also a God that hides himself from his own people at times, withdraws his gracious presence, and withholds the communication of his love and grace.
These seem to be the words of the prophet, speaking his own experience, and that of other saints: or rather of the church, upon the access of the Gentiles to her, declaring what the Lord had been to them in former times; but now had showed himself to them in a way of grace and mercy.
Some render it "thou art the hidden God" (z); invisible in his nature; incomprehensible in his essence; not to be found out to perfection, nor to be traced in his providential dispensations; his judgments are unsearchable, and his ways past finding out.
It may be applied to Christ in his state of humiliation; for though he was God manifest in the flesh, yet the glory of his deity was seen but by a few, being hid in the coarse veil of humanity; he appearing in the form of a servant, who was in the form of God, and equal to him; and to him the following words agree:
O God of Israel, the Saviour; for he is God over all, and the God of his spiritual Israel in an especial manner; and the Saviour of them from sin, wrath, condemnation, and death, by his obedience, sufferings, and death; or if it is to be understood of God the Father, who is the God of Israel, he is the Saviour of them by his Son.
No foolish explanation is required.

Isaiah 45 is absolutely clear.

"And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.

When God has already said in all integrity "And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.", then you do not need to explain anything.

The verse debunks and demolishes all silly and absurd claims by the Church. Even a 3rd Grader will tell you, "Shamma, Isaiah has already confirmed that God has declared that there is no God besides God."
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Buddha simply ran away from reality. There is nothing much from him and just like Christianity, a huge bull shit from men entered.

What enlightenment?

Didn't you see the Buddhists going nuts and berserk in Sri Lanka and Burma?

Had Buddha run away from reality, he'd have quit his body at the age of 35 or so when he established hi consciousness in the nirvanic mode.

His teachings are most practical and realistic and stress on causation, good karma, balance, non-violence, compassion, peace, non-sectarianism, rationalism and meditation on the OM to get established in the nirvanic mode of consciousness while in the body on earth.

Buddha left his body at the ripe age of 80 or so and predicted the day and time of his leaving the mortal coil and yes he was not murdered like Muhammad.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

typo - he was not murdered unlike Muhammad.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

TOP 3 RETARDS:

MUQ

BMZ

SHAMMA

(smiles)
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
TOP 3 RETARDS:
MUQ
BMZ
SHAMMA
(smiles)
Says the Most Retarded Fool
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
BUFORD (El Cid) is a notorious homosexual like Alex. Buford loves getting sodomized by young boys. LMAO.
JOEL LAUGH MY ASS OFF is a fool, and certainly no man.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Joel wrote:
Hey Retard,

The issue is not about the doings of the followers of Buddhism but about the peerless teachings of the Great Buddha.

The sublime teachings of the Buddha which form the core of Buddhism were voted the Best in the world with even Muslim clerics voting for Buddhism and not for an evil cult like Islam. LOL.
Ans.

First find out how much of "Those Sublime teachings of Buddha are really his".

It is very easy to give any number of beautiful sermons, what you should see if they are practical and were put into practice.

You need a lot of reading to do, I mean when you fail to clear that JEE.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Uhuh wrote:
the oldest Septuagint mss of Isaiah 7:4 read "neanis" (young woman), not "parthenos" (virgin)

Matt 1:22

"All this is necessary to fulfill the prophecy: The parthenos shall conceive and bring forth a son"

aack! wrong! no prophesy of a virgin birth here lol
Ans.

You are very right my dear brother. There is no mention of any virgin birth there.

And actually there was no prophesy there to be fulfilled after 800 years or so.

If you see in the context, it was to give relief to King Ahaz and the period which was first 65 years was reduced to 11-12 years.

But people do have fertile minds and can get their imaginations fly.

PS:

And if you check Hebrew manuscripts the word used is 'ALIMA, which is used for a young women, virgin or not.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

@ Buford

How are you, Buford? Hope all is well with you.

BMZ

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 173,101 - 173,120 of198,539
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••