Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256291 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#181555 Jun 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind, that in many Christian traditions, one can still do an end run around people and receive repentance from one's sinful ways directly from God. The whole enterprise of being "saved".
All Christian beliefs and practices are based on faith in God.
Jesus took away the veil between that was in the OT between God and man. where in the OT only the high priest was allowed to enter the Holy tabernacle to make atonement for sins.
Christian go directly to God in all their beliefs and practices.

Location hidden

#181556 Jun 30, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Slave!
Speak when spoken to.
Answer these PROPERLY:
We can give you a chance MY SLAVE seeker to redeem yourself if you can find some really good verses from the synoptic gospels, starting with Mark...
Did Jesus say any of these?
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)"
Jesus said all of that Alex.
Jesus is God in the flesh Alex.
You Need to get to know Him.
You are acting like a crazy man.
Ha, Ha.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#181557 Jun 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>All Christian beliefs and practices are based on faith in God.
Jesus took away the veil between that was in the OT between God and man. where in the OT only the high priest was allowed to enter the Holy tabernacle to make atonement for sins.
Christian go directly to God in all their beliefs and practices.
yes, we know. Screw mankind - just make sure you love God and everything is A OK.

Luckily for the rest of the world, not all Christians act that way.

Location hidden

#181558 Jun 30, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
He is Catholic, and I do not think that he acts like Catholics are supposed to act. I was raised as one and went to Catholic school for eight years. As a Catholic, one is not supposed to just jam scriptures down people's throat and tell them they are going to hell. That's a pointless exercise. I have mentioned this to him before, but it only makes him angry. In my personal opinion, anybody who outright wishes that someone else will end up in hell, might be right behind them in line.
Matthew 5
43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Matthew 6
14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Matthew 7
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Jew. They even sometimes called him Rabbi. Muhammad just made that angle up that everyone is a Muslim, but it isn't true. In fact, Muhammad was supposed to be a descendant of Ishmael who was a son of Abraham that was born via his Egyptian slave, but Issac was born of his wife Sarah. According to the Bible, the covenant was made with Issac. And, after that, we see all past scriptures come from the descendants of Issac and none came from the descendants of Ishmael, until the "supposed" prophet Muhammad. And even he had to borrow scriptures from the descendants of Issac and had none from the descendants of Ishmael to use, even though he was supposed to be a descendant of Ishmael. And, not only did he do that, but he also incorporated the Kaaba, Black Stone and the idea of the jinn into Islam. The pagan Meccans of his time and the town he grew up in all revered the Kaaba and Black Stone before Islam, but the Jews and Christians, who's religion he claimed to complete, never did.
You are dumb ass fake believer in God Seeker, Muslims don't know that believing in Muhammad the false prophet leads them to the fires of hell.
Somebody needs to tell them the truth, and I choose to tell them the truth.
Revelation 21:8 ESV
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

You are a coward Seeker the Muslims have you as their slave to cause strife between believers in God.
Alex and BMZ have you down on your knees giving them a blow job.
You give good head Seeker to Muslims.
And that is an abomination

Location hidden

#181559 Jun 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, we know. Screw mankind - just make sure you love God and everything is A OK.
Luckily for the rest of the world, not all Christians act that way.
I feel sorry for you Frijoles.
You are ignorant of God.
In loving God with all your heart, mind, and body empowers one to have charity for all mankind.

Your problem Frijoles is that you are a coward, afraid to love God
with all your heart, mind and body.
You are partial in your love for God.

You are like the Muslims that reject being a good Samaritan.
Your act of doing Mitzvah is self righteousness.
And that is not what God intended doing Mitzvah to be.

Location hidden

#181560 Jun 30, 2013
Modern scholars such as Crook, Crone, Wansbrough, Rippin, etc. are
giving us a totally different model of the origins of Islam and the
Qur'an. Once you put aside the Qur'an and the Hadith, you begin to
see that Islam created the Qur'an instead of the Qur'an creating
Islam. Islam created a mythological Muhammad who is nothing like
the historical Muhammad, if that was his true name. The Qur'an had
multiple authors from various locations who combined different
legends and materials to make the stories found in it. It took
150-200 years for the Qur'an to appear. Muhammad never saw the
present Qur'an and would disown it if show it. He is not the source
of it. This explains the contradictions and mistakes in it.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181561 Jun 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are dumb ass fake believer in God Seeker, Muslims don't know that believing in Muhammad the false prophet leads them to the fires of hell.
Somebody needs to tell them the truth, and I choose to tell them the truth.
Revelation 21:8 ESV
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
You are a coward Seeker the Muslims have you as their slave to cause strife between believers in God.
Alex and BMZ have you down on your knees giving them a blow job.
You give good head Seeker to Muslims.
And that is an abomination
LOL!!!

This one was the best
"Alex and BMZ have you down on your knees giving them a blow job."

Nice, devout Catholic, eh? LOL!!! So you are just as filthy as Philthy Phallics. You two are made for each other. Maybe hell would be putting you two in a room together and watching you both argue nonsensically forever. I better be good, or I'll have to watch that forever, right?

“The Prince of Peace”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#181562 Jun 30, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are more qualified to discuss these things then a lot of others on this thread. You are at least reasonable and have good character, and that's what counts the most. I can't say that about a lot of others here. But, do what you want, and participate as you want. I think I was a little too hard on you in a different thread, but I didn't know any better. I hear so much BS so often, that I often jump on people too fast. But my behavior changes very quickly when I talk to a reasonable person who doesn't seem to have an agenda and just wants to discuss what the truth might be.
The only truth you will ever hear would be from me and you dont want to discuss it or my agenda.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#181563 Jun 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I do but you don't.
I wrote this:
What matters most, is what I wrote:
It is Isaiah, who is clearly saying that the spirit of the LORD God was upon him. That is no prophesy either.
Isaiah did not write: "The spirit of the Lord GOD will be upon him; because the LORD will anoint him to bring good tidings unto the humble; He will send him to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the eyes to them that are bound; "
When did he ever proclaim liberty? And why did he not go on further?
Such verses were cherry-picked just to show Jesus, when he was not even mentioned in there.
I gave you the reasons. You did not try to refute.
You understand nothing.

Location hidden

#181564 Jun 30, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
This one was the best
"Alex and BMZ have you down on your knees giving them a blow job."
Nice, devout Catholic, eh? LOL!!! So you are just as filthy as Philthy Phallics. You two are made for each other. Maybe hell would be putting you two in a room together and watching you both argue nonsensically forever. I better be good, or I'll have to watch that forever, right?
Blah, blah.
You give good head to Muslims Seeker.
And that is an abomination.
I get now Seeker, you want to be the star attraction on these threads.
You like giving blow jobs to Muslims.
You are not a believer in God.
You want to be a god.
You are a coward Seeker.
And a coward is an abomination to God.
The Muslim scripture is self righteousness, non-Muslims are transgressor against Islam.
You don't get that Seeker.
And you are not will to tell that to Muslims to their face.
You are willing to play their game and let them bring you down on your knees and give them blow job.
You give good head to Muslims Seeker.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#181565 Jun 30, 2013
And now, from the Land of the Pure!

http://t.now.msn.com/pakistani-sisters-shot-m...

Pakistani sisters gunned down for dancing in the rain, reports claim

First a Pakistani girl was allegedly killed for looking at a boy. Now two sisters have been murdered in the northern region of Gilgit, possibly in an "honor killing" plotted by family members over a video that shows them dancing in the rain. Noor Basra and Noor Sheza, 15 and 16, caused outrage in their town of Chilas recently when a mobile phone video circulated of them dancing in traditional clothing, one daring to flash a smile at the camera. Last Sunday, the teen girls were gunned down, along with their mother, by five shooters; a police investigation reportedly found that their stepbrother might be behind the killing.

See: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi...

Location hidden

#181566 Jun 30, 2013
El Cid wrote:
And now, from the Land of the Pure!
http://t.now.msn.com/pakistani-sisters-shot-m...
Pakistani sisters gunned down for dancing in the rain, reports claim
First a Pakistani girl was allegedly killed for looking at a boy. Now two sisters have been murdered in the northern region of Gilgit, possibly in an "honor killing" plotted by family members over a video that shows them dancing in the rain. Noor Basra and Noor Sheza, 15 and 16, caused outrage in their town of Chilas recently when a mobile phone video circulated of them dancing in traditional clothing, one daring to flash a smile at the camera. Last Sunday, the teen girls were gunned down, along with their mother, by five shooters; a police investigation reportedly found that their stepbrother might be behind the killing.
See: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi...
Where does it say that dancing in the rain is a sin against Gd?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#181567 Jun 30, 2013
Teachings of Paul Part-26

Subject Matter:

Jesus

Heb. 5-7

What Paul Wrote?)

Christ in the days of his mortal life….He prayed to him who could save him from death and he was heard because of his humble submission. Although he was son, he learned thru suffering what obedience was

Remarks (MUQ)

Blow hot, blow cold, son trying to be a "Muslim"!!

Subject Matter:

Jesus

1Tim. 6-14

What Paul Wrote?)

Keep yourself pure and blameless until the glorious coming of Christ Jesus, our Lord, which God will bring about at the proper time, he the magnificent sovereign, king of kings and lord of lords, to him alone immortal, who lives in unapproachable light and whom no one has ever seen or can see, to him the honor and power for ever and ever Amen.

Remarks (MUQ)

Paul and Peter and Timothy and all elders of Churches were "expecting" that Lord shall comedown within their life time, this is very evident from the writing of Early Church Fathers.

Subject Matter:

Jesus

Heb.6-20

What Paul Wrote?)

Jesus, High priest for ever in order of Melchizedek ….Melchizedek blessed Abraham and Abraham gave him a tenth of every thong

Remarks (MUQ)

Was Jesus like Melchizedek? No Way!!

Subject Matter:

Jesus and Melchizedek

Heb. 7-1

What Paul Wrote?

He was king of Salem, meaning "King of peace" Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life….this man did not trace his descent from Levi, yet he collected a tenth from Abraham…

Remarks (MUQ)

1. The whole comparison in Ch.7 is ridiculous and the type of logic Paul uses , looking for hidden meaning and his own fantastic explanation

2. The Most ridiculous is where Paul says that comment about Levi and Abraham. He forgot that Levi was one of the son of Jacob and Great Grandson of Abraham.

2. Such forgetfulness is common with people who rise above themselves.

4. And where is Great Melchizedak? Is he dead? He was supposed to have no end of life? Another Contradiction?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#181568 Jun 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind, that in many Christian traditions, one can still do an end run around people and receive repentance from one's sinful ways directly from God. The whole enterprise of being "saved".
Glad to see you back, Frijoles.

Thank you and I will.

In addition to that, the enterprise has an alternative. For those, who cannot make the last rounds, the enterprise sends a priest to do that.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#181569 Jun 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are bull-shiters.
Demon possessed.
God requires to worship Him in the Spirit and Isiah was in the Spirit prophesying about Jesus.
Muslims are demon possessed.
They are devil worshipers on earth.
Muhammad is a possessed demon from hell.
And
"Fools show their annoyance at once, but the prudent overlook an insult."

Have you ever read this word of wisdom?

Location hidden

#181570 Jun 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Teachings of Paul Part-26
Subject Matter:
Jesus
Heb. 5-7
What Paul Wrote?)
Christ in the days of his mortal life….He prayed to him who could save him from death and he was heard because of his humble submission. Although he was son, he learned thru suffering what obedience was
Remarks (MUQ)
Blow hot, blow cold, son trying to be a "Muslim"!!
Subject Matter:
Jesus
1Tim. 6-14
What Paul Wrote?)
Keep yourself pure and blameless until the glorious coming of Christ Jesus, our Lord, which God will bring about at the proper time, he the magnificent sovereign, king of kings and lord of lords, to him alone immortal, who lives in unapproachable light and whom no one has ever seen or can see, to him the honor and power for ever and ever Amen.
Remarks (MUQ)
Paul and Peter and Timothy and all elders of Churches were "expecting" that Lord shall comedown within their life time, this is very evident from the writing of Early Church Fathers.
Subject Matter:
Jesus
Heb.6-20
What Paul Wrote?)
Jesus, High priest for ever in order of Melchizedek ….Melchizedek blessed Abraham and Abraham gave him a tenth of every thong
Remarks (MUQ)
Was Jesus like Melchizedek? No Way!!
Subject Matter:
Jesus and Melchizedek
Heb. 7-1
What Paul Wrote?
He was king of Salem, meaning "King of peace" Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life….this man did not trace his descent from Levi, yet he collected a tenth from Abraham…
Remarks (MUQ)
1. The whole comparison in Ch.7 is ridiculous and the type of logic Paul uses , looking for hidden meaning and his own fantastic explanation
2. The Most ridiculous is where Paul says that comment about Levi and Abraham. He forgot that Levi was one of the son of Jacob and Great Grandson of Abraham.
2. Such forgetfulness is common with people who rise above themselves.
4. And where is Great Melchizedak? Is he dead? He was supposed to have no end of life? Another Contradiction?
In order to understand what Paul is talking about one must
have knowledge of Exodus, Leviticus, and Deuteronomy.
In Exodus God ordained the Israelite's to be a priestly people.
A priestly people must have priest to ad minster the offerings to God.
In heaven God has an altar, and God ordered Moses to build an Altar exactly as the one in heaven.
The high priest was the only one that could offer atonement for sin.
The earthly priest eventually die off.
So the priesthood was not an everlasting one.

God ordained Jesus a priest and on the cross as Gods high priest forever, Jesus offered Himself as an sacrifice for the atonement for the sins of mankind, once and for all time.
So the priesthood of Jesus became an everlasting priest hood.
Melchizedak appeared to Abraham after Abraham came back from battle.

Abram immediately gathered all his men, three hundred and eighteen
in number, and pursued Chedarlaomer’s victorious army. It was a daring act, but it proved Abram’s firm belief in G-d’s help and justice. Attacking by night and aided by many divine miracles, his small band of warriors defeated the overwhelmingly superior forces of Chedarlaomer. He recaptured all the loot, freed the people, and brought them back in a march of triumph, singing praises to G-d for His miraculous help wherever he went.

The offering of the bread and wine was a foreshadow of the bread and wine Jesus offered as his body and blood at the last super of the beginning of the new Covenant for the forgiveness of sins.

So in order to understand Paul you have to understand this is what Paul is talking about.

Muslims cannot understand Scripture because they don't know what Jesus did for them and all of us.

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#181571 Jun 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>That is nothing new. Satan founded Christianity. Christianity is Satan's revenge against Jesus, the Son of Mary.
And Islam is not a wolf in peace's clothing!

Location hidden

#181572 Jun 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fools show their annoyance at once, but the prudent overlook an insult."
Have you ever read this word of wisdom?
Wisdom is what I am expressing on this thread.

Muslims cannot get it in their head that you cannot divide Gods moral character against God.
God has one moral character, and that character is free of sin.
And God cannot accept the evil character of Muhammad and be true to Gods own non-evil Character.

What Muhammad did in his life was acceptable to God.
Muhammad's laws are an abomination to God.

God does not play favoritism when it comes yo sin.

And no Muslim can justify the evil done by Muhammad as being acceptable to God.

You do not get it, the laws of Muhammad's Muslim religion are an abomination to God.

Marengo, OH

#181573 Jun 30, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>That's interesting. Can you link something that talks about this and substantiates this? I'm all ears.

martinezjosei wrote, "<quoted text>
For example: There is no 'god' but 'God'?
That would be a very stupid reason to blow yourself off or killing innocent people.
If "Allah" is "greater" then there MUST be some OTHER being being compared too, right?"

Well it could just mean that Allah is greater than people and their plans. But others say it means that Allah is greater than you God.

Here's an interesting article that seems to back what you say and even shows the Arabic. It seems somewhat convincing, even though it is from an anti Islam site. Just because it's an anti Islam site, does not mean it is always wrong and it seems to lay it all out very factually.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Allahu_Akbar

Satan is fooling even Christians! Any Christian who claims 'Allah" means "God" is already lost, predestined to death and will be decapitated by Islam in the coming persecution when the Islamic beast rise again, like it did during the Ottoman Empire.
"

Well, I don't believe anything about Islam except that it was a con by Muhammad to create a monotheistic religion for the Arabs. So I don't think that I have anything to worry about. This guy had no scriptures to use from the descendants of Ishmael before him, and he was supposed to be a descendant of Ishmael. so he had to hijack the scriptures of the descendants of Isaac to use as his basis and platform because he couldn't just make up a new religion out of nowhere. Then, after he hijacked them, he had to level the charge of corruption against them so that if he says anything that contradicts them, he could just say that part is corrupted. And then, to attract the pagans, we have the name Allah, and the Kaaba, Black Stone and the Jinn were all taken from the Meccan pagan religion and incorporated into Islam. So it seems like he was willing to incorporate anything, if it meant gaining more followers and growing his army. And, after the Jews essentially rejected him, he changed the prayer direction of Islam, which was originally Jerusalem, to attract the Jews, to Mecca and the previously pagan Kaaba. And then to explain this bizarre change of prayer direction after thousands of years, he says it's a test from Allah. Hmmm..... Quite the con artist this guy was.
Yes, Muhammad was a con artist but that does not matter now!

Now we have two billion terrorist-wanna-be's that will kill to follow his orders!

That is what we have to deal with today!

Just wait until Iran gets the nuke and you will see what Islam is capable of!

Until Iran gets the nuke, you had seen NOTHING yet!

Just imagine a Saudi Arabia burnt up by nukes from Iran! A catastrophe? NOPE! A glorious win for Iran! It will become the world number one oil export in the world, overnight!

And if they demand oil payments only in gold!!!! Bye, bye American dollar!

Marengo, OH

#181574 Jun 30, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>That's interesting. Can you link something that talks about this and substantiates this? I'm all ears.

For example: There is no 'god' but 'God'?
That would be a very stupid reason to blow yourself off or killing innocent people.
If "Allah" is "greater" then there MUST be some OTHER being being compared too, right?"

Well it could just mean that Allah is greater than people and their plans. But others say it means that Allah is greater than you God.

Here's an interesting article that seems to back what you say and even shows the Arabic. It seems somewhat convincing, even though it is from an anti Islam site. Just because it's an anti Islam site, does not mean it is always wrong and it seems to lay it all out very factually.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Allahu_Akbar

Satan is fooling even Christians! Any Christian who claims 'Allah" means "God" is already lost, predestined to death and will be decapitated by Islam in the coming persecution when the Islamic beast rise again, like it did during the Ottoman Empire.
"

Well, I don't believe anything about Islam except that it was a con by Muhammad to create a monotheistic religion for the Arabs. So I don't think that I have anything to worry about. This guy had no scriptures to use from the descendants of Ishmael before him, and he was supposed to be a descendant of Ishmael. so he had to hijack the scriptures of the descendants of Isaac to use as his basis and platform because he couldn't just make up a new religion out of nowhere. Then, after he hijacked them, he had to level the charge of corruption against them so that if he says anything that contradicts them, he could just say that part is corrupted. And then, to attract the pagans, we have the name Allah, and the Kaaba, Black Stone and the Jinn were all taken from the Meccan pagan religion and incorporated into Islam. So it seems like he was willing to incorporate anything, if it meant gaining more followers and growing his army. And, after the Jews essentially rejected him, he changed the prayer direction of Islam, which was originally Jerusalem, to attract the Jews, to Mecca and the previously pagan Kaaba. And then to explain this bizarre change of prayer direction after thousands of years, he says it's a test from Allah. Hmmm..... Quite the con artist this guy was.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilah

You can also google it! Or yahoo it since Muslims do not want you to know the truth - Taqiyya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min chazmo 522,322
Las Vegas Shooting 1 hr Poster with worki... 60
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... 2 hr J_a_n 33
How I Came to Islam ... ! (Mar '07) 13 hr Khan 41
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) Oct 18 LUKE 521
More from around the web