Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
170,821 - 170,840 of 199,952 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't lie to to others here with delusions.
<quoted text>
Where is Jimmy C. Boswell's mentioned? Where is 1adams2 mentioned? Where is "yehoshooah adam" mentioned? God told me to come on here and stop you from spreading your invented lies. He told me that the evil one is actually talking to you and that you believed it, and are deceiving people by making up things the God never said to humanity.
<quoted text>
Then quote the scriptures that say so and make the connection.
<quoted text>
That's because you are delusional and are a false prophet, no matter what you might think that you are, so it never actually happened, that was the evil one talking to you. The evil one has beguiled you, and made you think that you are a prophet, just like it has been written that many false prophets will arrive at the end times.
<quoted text>
NO. It is not in there and if you think it is, then quote the scriptures and explain. But I already know it is not in there and that your crazy, evil one in your head makes you invent this. That's why you will never quote the scriptures for me when properly challenged. You have an evil voice talking to you, but you do not know it.
<quoted text>
It IS true, and if you want to prove it untrue, then try quoting some actual scriptures themselves. But you never do this for me because you know that what you say simply is not in them.
So yes, maybe I have a purpose from God too. And that's to stop you from spreading lies that you have no basis for. Gee, does that sound familiar to you?
rabbee: if you cannot find the name of Adam in scripture, then you are blind, deaf, dumb and totally stupid too. the same is true of TheStory Adam and Their return as adam and his appointed mate.

and just whose boss, do you think you are? as you did not notice, the scripture i gave, was not the result of someone demanding it. and it never shall be, the reactions to someone's haughty self righteous demands. nor have i demanded, that anyone else post their scriptures. not even the alleged, as the l-rd jesus christ did that.

in fact i cannot find any one in scriptures, making that demand of anyone.

and i am sure that you purpose with the devil, is so self satisfying to you. as the only evil and wicked, i see talking now is you. i have had three visits with G-D, and what have you had - but zilch.

you can't even accept, what scripture says about me. that their is only one way, i can be deceived. and your way to ugly, for a woman to even try that. and since only one, specific woman can do that. and even with a sex change operation, you would never look as good as her.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
there's a message from God Himself in the gospels? where?
the overwhelming majority of NT scholars conclude that 7 Pauline letters are correctly attributed to the author
the rest of the NT are falsely attributed
i.e. they came from IMPOSTORS
"scriptures" of the Edomites lol
"Prepare your self for the last judgment"

Muslims prepare them self for Muhammad in the fires of hell.
You are a good Muslim, you obey the commands of Muhammad.

That is all Muslims know "Muhammad, Muhammad, Muhammad"
Hurry up Muslim,run to Muhammad in the fires of hell.

Muslims don't know how to prepare them self for the last judgment.
Muhammad was a liar, Muhammad commanded to Jihad against the infidel,
That is a lie!
That is committing sin against God.
That is not how to prepare your self for the last judgment.

To prepare your self for the last judgment is to believe in Jesus Christ, Gods unique only Son, and to know what sin is and then commit Jihad on your own sinful life.
For nothing defiled will enter into Gods Holy kingdom.
Your heart and mind must meet Gods standard of Holiness.
Not Muhammad's Muslim.
You are screwed Muslim, for you live your life for Muhammad as a Muslim.
Even though Muhammad is a dead man, Muhammad has control over your life and destiny.

Muslims don't get it!
Muhammad made a mockery out of God.
And you Muslim are making a mockery out of God by following the commands of Muhammad in the Quran.
Who is Allah in the Quran?
Its Muhammad stupid.
"Allah and his messenger Muhammad"
Who's laws are you following Muslim?
Muslims follow the laws of Muhammad, and Muhammad's laws are not the laws of God.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: if you cannot find the name of Adam in scripture, then you are blind, deaf, dumb and totally stupid too.
I said Yeshooah Adam and you heard me every single time that I have repeated this question. Where is it? Where is that name in the scriptures? Adam is the only name.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
the same is true of TheStory Adam and Their return as adam and his appointed mate. and just whose boss, do you think you are?
Same one that you think you are. I have authority and you do not.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
as you did not notice, the scripture i gave,
You haven't given any scripture, you have only given what the evil one tells you to invent. Otherwise, you would be able to quote it, and you have not quoted one single verse to me.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
was not the result of someone demanding it. and it never shall be, the reactions to someone's haughty self righteous demands.
God told me to expose you as the charlatan and self inventing person that you are.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
nor have i demanded, that anyone else post their scriptures. not even the alleged, as the l-rd jesus christ did that.
That's because you can't quote anything that you say because you make it all up. If you could, you would instead of giving continual excuses for not doing so.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
in fact i cannot find any one in scriptures, making that demand of anyone.
Anybody can demand that someone quote from the scriptures. That's why they were put in writing, to prevent charlatans such as yourself from twisting them.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and i am sure that you purpose with the devil,
No YOURS is, but you don't know that. The devil has beguiled you and turned you into a lunatic. and God told me to come on this forum and thread to tell you that and tell you to stop deceiving people with your wild inventions. So what makes my claim any less than yours?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
is so self satisfying to you. as the only evil and wicked, i see talking now is you.
No, the devil is in you and you get angry when your twisted logic gets trapped and you try to be evasive to get out of the trap. That's what the Devil does. He avoids questions and makes excuses when his logic traps himself.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
i have had three visits with G-D, and what have you had - but zilch.
I had a different sort of visit from God and it was one of the heart, not your false visits from the devil disguising himself as God. God told me that you are one of the many false prophets that shall appear before the end times, and you will deceive people and alter God's scriptures and his word.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't even accept, what scripture says about me.
No I can't because it says NOTHING about you personally and you can't quote anything that does and that's why you never actually quote from the scriptures for me, oh great deceiver.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
that their is only one way, i can be deceived.
You already have been, whether you know it or not.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and your way to ugly, for a woman to even try that. and since only one, specific woman can do that. and even with a sex change operation, you would never look as good as her.
Well that was just the most ridiculous, desperate attempt you have made so far. Further exposing the charlatan that you actually are. And that's why God told me to come on here and finally tell you to shut up, because you have upset God greatly with your baseless inventions that come from Satan himself and can be found nowhere in the scriptures that God gave at all, and that is why you continually refuse to quote them. You are a liar sent from Satan.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you have already denounced, G-D, Adam and adam actually here in TheTorah. if you want to be even more evil and wicked, then go for it. because you cannot tell me, this story of The-Twice coming of Adam is not in The-Written Torah.
Yes I can. The twice coming of Adam is never written in the scriptures. Jesus and Adam are not the same person. And if you think I am wrong, then quote the scriptures and prove me wrong. But Satan guides you to do nothing but make excuses when your logic is trapped. That's the way the great deceiver behaves. So you will NEVER quote scriptures to prove me wrong. I already know that because God told me so.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Yeshooah Adam and you heard me every single time that I have repeated this question. Where is it? Where is that name in the scriptures? Adam is the only name.
<quoted text>
Same one that you think you are. I have authority and you do not.
<quoted text>
You haven't given any scripture, you have only given what the evil one tells you to invent. Otherwise, you would be able to quote it, and you have not quoted one single verse to me.
<quoted text>
God told me to expose you as the charlatan and self inventing person that you are.
<quoted text>
That's because you can't quote anything that you say because you make it all up. If you could, you would instead of giving continual excuses for not doing so.
<quoted text>
Anybody can demand that someone quote from the scriptures. That's why they were put in writing, to prevent charlatans such as yourself from twisting them.
<quoted text>
No YOURS is, but you don't know that. The devil has beguiled you and turned you into a lunatic. and God told me to come on this forum and thread to tell you that and tell you to stop deceiving people with your wild inventions. So what makes my claim any less than yours?
<quoted text>
No, the devil is in you and you get angry when your twisted logic gets trapped and you try to be evasive to get out of the trap. That's what the Devil does. He avoids questions and makes excuses when his logic traps himself.
<quoted text>
I had a different sort of visit from God and it was one of the heart, not your false visits from the devil disguising himself as God. God told me that you are one of the many false prophets that shall appear before the end times, and you will deceive people and alter God's scriptures and his word.
<quoted text>
No I can't because it says NOTHING about you personally and you can't quote anything that does and that's why you never actually quote from the scriptures for me, oh great deceiver.
<quoted text>
You already have been, whether you know it or not.
<quoted text>
Well that was just the most ridiculous, desperate attempt you have made so far. Further exposing the charlatan that you actually are. And that's why God told me to come on here and finally tell you to shut up, because you have upset God greatly with your baseless inventions that come from Satan himself and can be found nowhere in the scriptures that God gave at all, and that is why you continually refuse to quote them. You are a liar sent from Satan.
rabbee: you never heard of YHVH, G-D made Adam. and so now you say, i! invented The-Twice coming of Adam. are you really, that stupid? your the one denouncing Adam to adam and his mate here in TheTorah Happening. how much more satanic, can you get doing that?

you denounce the very basis of this story, from G-D here in IT again. G-D may have indirectly commanded you to be here, but THEY did not command for you to lie about it.

i already did quote, in TheTorah. and i still just don't like, your attitude against G-D. your not made in The-OUR IMAGGE and LIKENESS of G-D, since TheTorah only states that Adam is YHVH. what gives any of you the idea, G-D was talking about any of you?

and is why i want for you to read, The-Actual Torah for yourself. why would i want you to even trust my translations, when your already in enough trouble trusting someone else's mistranslations.

you already rejected what i gave, so go do it yourself. go read the actual Torah Scroll, then we can compare notes. because right now, you in to big of a mess.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I can. The twice coming of Adam is never written in the scriptures. Jesus and Adam are not the same person. And if you think I am wrong, then quote the scriptures and prove me wrong. But Satan guides you to do nothing but make excuses when your logic is trapped. That's the way the great deceiver behaves. So you will NEVER quote scriptures to prove me wrong. I already know that because God told me so.
rabbee: i already told you, to read TheTorah scroll first. since there is no point, in beating on an already dead horse.

and the letter j, did not even exist 2000 years ago. did not even exist, until after 1054 ad. so how in the hell could Yeshooah of had the non-existant name jesus. in a language, that does not even have the vowel u. yood - sheen - hey, does not spell jesus, esus or heysus. the name Yeshooah means, the his/her redemption.

and do not tell me, They can't be the same, from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. just because somebody, slipped you a mickey.
Normal Man

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT is an honest, decent man. I respect you. But of course, if you simply make a mistake and admit it like I did earlier a few days back, the Muslim here, Alex 123 WM will try to paint you as a liar. I have no idea how a mistake is supposed to be a lie, but he is so desperate that he will attempt to paint it that way. Not to you, because you are a Muslim. But when a non Muslims make a simple mistake, he will always try to paint it as a lie.
But I think that even his fellow Muslims here know he's not a real Muslim anyway and is instead a vulgar, foul twisted individual, but they just don't want to contradict him or ebuke him in front of the kafir because to Muslims it's all an "us verses them" team game. So no matter how wrong a Muslim's behavior is here, they will always stand by it. Me? No, if I see a fellow Christian acting as an arss, I will say something and I have before.
Anyway, no big deal. A very understandable mistake and I get what you mean. No problem at all.
Thank you very much, and honestly, i'm not liar because lying is taboo in Islam.
But i was trying to do something good here!
I'm out from this subject, i'm not qualified to discuss special about the religions, because i don't have a lot of information about this subject, let alone that my English language is weak and it doesn't help to discuss in a big subject like this!
But i know that our religion taught us to respect everyone (Either Muslims or non-Muslims)!

Nice talking you, have a nice day!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The distinctives of the Lord Jesus-Christ in the Koran.
What Does the Koran Say about Jesus?
1. Jesus was the only person to be born of a virgin, distinguished from all humans and prophets without any exception: "She said, How shall I have a son, whom no mortal has touched, neither have I been unchased. He said, Even so thy Lord has said: Easy is that for Me; and that We may appoint him a sign unto men and a mercy from Us. It is a thing determined."(19)(Mary 16-24).
2. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all humans by being the Word of God, who is the very expression of the Self of God end His eternal Being: "The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, God's Messenger, and His Word…" (4)The Women 171; (3)House of Imran 40).
3. Jesus Christ alone emanated from the spirit of God; for this reason He did not need a sexual, genetical birth. "The Messiah, Jesus Son of Mary, God's Messenger, and His Word that He committed to Mary, and a Spirit from Him." (4)The Women 169)
4. Jesus Christ alone, in exception to all humans, spoke while in the cradle (19)Mary 22-32). The Koran tells us that Christ needed no one to teach Him anything, not even how to speak. The Bible says: "Who hath directed the spirit of the Lord, or being His counselor hath taught Him knowledge and showed to Him the way of understanding." (Isaiah 40:1,13-14). Naturally, no one can teach the One who emanated from God's Spirit for He is the All-knowing.
5. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all prophets with His infallibility and was the only one to be singled out for His perfection; for all the prophets had sinned, and their sins were mentioned in the Koran. However, Christ was the only exception, for "High honored shall be in this world and the next." (3)House of Imran 45). Also, the Arab prophet (El-Bukhari) testified for the perfection of Christ and His infallibility, saying: "Satan pokes with his finger the side of every human at birth, except Jesus, son of Mary; when he went to poke Him, he poked the curtain."
6. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all others in the sense that He was the Creator: "I will create for you out of clay as the likeness of a bird; then I will breathe into it and it will be a bird." (3)House of Imran 42).
7. Jesus Christ alone was uniquely incomparable in knowing men's secrets: "I will inform you too of what things you eat, and what you treasure up in your houses. Surely, in that is a sign for you if you are believers." (3)House of Imran 48).
8. Jesus was matchless in making the miracles and the wonders which no other could make: "And I will also heal the blind and the leper…" (3)House of Imran 48).
9. Jesus Christ alone could raise the dead with the word of His blessed mouth: And I will bring life to the dead…" (3)House of Imran 48; (5)The Table 110).
Jesus Christ was all this, but

He was not Son of God.

He was not the Begotten Son of God.

He was not God the Son and shared Good-head in an Unholy Trinity.

He was not killed and he was not crucified.

And he will descent to earth towards the end of time.

This should be added to what you said about Jesus in Quran to complete the narration.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Seeker wrote:
01. Well the story says that he DID meet Jesus. Jesus came to him in a vision. How do you know for sure that this is not true?

02. Usually, a liar lies to benefit himself, and when it no longer benefits himself, he stops lying because there is no point to it anymore.

03. But Paul went from a good life as a tax collector to a life of poverty and incarceration. He wasn't getting 20% of the war booty like someone else we know did.

04. And all he had to do to make his life better was to stop preaching. That's all the Romans asked of him. But he never wavered. and apparently Paul WAS able to heal the sick via the power of the Holy Spirit, and this is how he initially spread the message and why people believed him.
Ans.

01. Did you not see the "Hole" in the story? It was "Paul's claim" that he met jesus in the Vision!! Can any one Prove or disprove what some one says in Vision?

And why would Jesus say to Paul in Vision which he did not teach his Chosen Disciples?

Why Paul never says that this is what Jesus told me in the vision?

Persons who get directions thru Visions are called Prophets. God gives them directions thru Vision.

So you should either declare Paul a Prophet and then believe in what he says, it is OK by me.

But saying that teachings of Paul are same as that of Jesus is a big fat lie.

02. Sufferings and sacrifices of Paul:

This is a totally redundant subject. Why only Paul, there are so many leasers of deviant groups who suffered and sacrificed more than Paul, to propagate their false ideas.

Why not many of so called Heretics and agnistics and others were tortured and burnt on stake by Church leaders and they did not turn away from their beliefs.

So we do not have to take into consideration these things, they only show, how sincere was Paul to what he preached was the truth.

03. Healing and showing signs are also not the test of some one being on right path.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i already told you, to read TheTorah scroll first. since there is no point, in beating on an already dead horse.
There is no Yeshooah Adam in there. There is only Adam. This is what Satan does. When he is asked to prove anything, he continually avoids the request for proof. You are distorting God's scriptures and if you think I am wrong, then prove me wrong. But you simply cannot. You are a false prophet. I'm speaking in your language now. And I claim the same things about myself that you do. Anybody can. God told me to come here and expose you for what you really are. That is the purpose that God gave me for coming on here, just like you claim that G-d told you to come on here. I am going to use your own language and show you the mirror.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much, and honestly, i'm not liar because lying is taboo in Islam.
But i was trying to do something good here!
I'm out from this subject, i'm not qualified to discuss special about the religions, because i don't have a lot of information about this subject, let alone that my English language is weak and it doesn't help to discuss in a big subject like this!
But i know that our religion taught us to respect everyone (Either Muslims or non-Muslims)!
Nice talking you, have a nice day!
Well you are more qualified to discuss these things then a lot of others on this thread. You are at least reasonable and have good character, and that's what counts the most. I can't say that about a lot of others here. But, do what you want, and participate as you want. I think I was a little too hard on you in a different thread, but I didn't know any better. I hear so much BS so often, that I often jump on people too fast. But my behavior changes very quickly when I talk to a reasonable person who doesn't seem to have an agenda and just wants to discuss what the truth might be.
Normal Man

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are more qualified to discuss these things then a lot of others on this thread. You are at least reasonable and have good character, and that's what counts the most. I can't say that about a lot of others here. But, do what you want, and participate as you want. I think I was a little too hard on you in a different thread, but I didn't know any better. I hear so much BS so often, that I often jump on people too fast. But my behavior changes very quickly when I talk to a reasonable person who doesn't seem to have an agenda and just wants to discuss what the truth might be.
I told you before, that's why i like American people because they have a good heart and tolerant like you!
Thank you very much for your opinions about me, and that's certificate i cherish it!
Religions are almost the same, our god is one, and we're humans we should respect each other, and prevent the violence!
Take care dude!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its always a pleaseure to chat with you and actually I have been revealing myself to the Christians for decades but they have no eyes to see and no ears to hear. Thats one reason why I perform in ways that are heavilly documented and witnessed as well as legally recorded in courts of law. In reality I am the only one who can speak for Christ ad I am about as far from everyone elses opinions as one can get. Common sense and scientific fact are what my teachings are based upon as well as the Bible which I understand quite differently from everyone else. My opinion is that all are runaway sheep who commit crimes against humanity all day every day. Thats why all can be forgiven because you knew not what you were doing. People have always been like zombies walking around wrecking things and harming their neighbors. What mankind considers to be good I consider to be bad and thats a very difficult thing to convince people of. Mankind was and is so easilly led astray that they think somehow their systems will someday produce good news which they never have or will. My system permanetly resolves all problems in a way that is fair to all and pleasing to God. No one else ever could conceive of such a system other than the man the Bible is describing as the One who is one with God. Great news is all I have ever produced and all I expect to ever produce. You would think people would listen to such a plan and at least put some thought into it before rejecting it and me. I mean thats what all the religious people say they are ready and dedicated to do isn't it?
Thank you, Christ Jake. It is also a great pleasure to talk to the soon-going-to-be-recognized Messiah.

It is good that you have started your ministry in America. Jesus was unschooled while you are a learned person and have studied Science and other subjects. The world needs an educated Messiah.

Please do not take some illiterate fishermen, who do not know where to cast their nets, as your disciples.

You have taken the American Pariahs to task, you stood and faced them and that was no small task. You answered every question and did not keep quiet like Jesus did. And you write well, whereas Jesus could not even write.(I do not consider fiddling with a stick as writing)

Joseph Smith and others never even baked a bread. You baked millions and fed to people. I am sure they will recognize you soon.

I suggest you do not start your mission from "Jerusalem", I mean Washington, D, C. but start from the villages far away from the worn out Bible Belt.

And if you come across men taken over by Demons, please leave them alone and do not drive them into pigs belonging to poor formers. They will sue you.

And please do not take anyone by the names Peter, Philip and Thomas as your disciples.

Thanks
BMZ

El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
The LORD had always revealed to prophets only through the angel Gabriel aka Jibra'eel, not through a spirit.
Moses was unique in the sense that God spoke with him direct and sent revelations through the Angel.
Liar,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_%28archa...
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

El Cid wrote:
The others were not revealing anything to the prophets. They were carrying out tasks ordered.

For example, I quote this one from your lousy source:

"Raphael in the Book of Enoch

Raphael bound Azazel under a desert called Dudael according to Enoch 10:4–6:

And again the Lord said to Raphael:'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgment he shall be cast into the fire. "
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you post this in the Jesus is not God thread where Jake posts?
Christ Jake has already arrived here.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>"Prepare your self for the last judgment"
Muslims prepare them self for Muhammad in the fires of hell.
You are a good Muslim, you obey the commands of Muhammad.
That is all Muslims know "Muhammad, Muhammad, Muhammad"
Hurry up Muslim,run to Muhammad in the fires of hell.
Muslims don't know how to prepare them self for the last judgment.
Muhammad was a liar, Muhammad commanded to Jihad against the infidel,
That is a lie!
That is committing sin against God.
That is not how to prepare your self for the last judgment.
To prepare your self for the last judgment is to believe in Jesus Christ, Gods unique only Son, and to know what sin is and then commit Jihad on your own sinful life.
For nothing defiled will enter into Gods Holy kingdom.
Your heart and mind must meet Gods standard of Holiness.
Not Muhammad's Muslim.
You are screwed Muslim, for you live your life for Muhammad as a Muslim.
Even though Muhammad is a dead man, Muhammad has control over your life and destiny.
Muslims don't get it!
Muhammad made a mockery out of God.
And you Muslim are making a mockery out of God by following the commands of Muhammad in the Quran.
Who is Allah in the Quran?
Its Muhammad stupid.
"Allah and his messenger Muhammad"
Who's laws are you following Muslim?
Muslims follow the laws of Muhammad, and Muhammad's laws are not the laws of God.
Shamma,

Only Christianity and her Church have made a mockery of God.

Examples:

Mockery 1: God has a son. Name given: Jesus

Mockery 2. Jesus is God in flesh.

Mockery 3: Jesus is the Father.

Mockery 4: Jesus is God.

Mockery 5: Jesus is the Savior.

Mockery 6: God is a Godhead.

You can see how Christianity mocked and ridiculed God with her lies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ was all this, but
He was not Son of God.
He was not the Begotten Son of God.
He was not God the Son and shared Good-head in an Unholy Trinity.
He was not killed and he was not crucified.
And he will descent to earth towards the end of time.
This should be added to what you said about Jesus in Quran to complete the narration.
Second Coming of Jesus

Jesus promised His disciples He would come again. It's in the Bible, John 14:1-3, TLB. "Let not your heart be troubled. You are trusting God, now trust in Me. There are many homes up there where my Father lives, and I am going to prepare them for your coming. When everything is ready, then I will come and get you, so that you can always be with Me where I am. If this weren't so, I would tell you plainly. And you know where I am going and how to get there."

Christ's return will be literal and real. It's in the Bible, Acts 1:10-11, TLB. "It was not long afterwards that He rose into the sky and disappeared into a cloud, leaving them staring after Him. As they were straining their eyes for another glimpse, suddenly two white-robed men were standing there among them, and said,'Men of Galilee, why are you standing here staring at the sky? Jesus has gone away to heaven, and some day, just as He went, He will return!'"

How will Jesus come again? It's in the Bible, Luke 21:27, NIV. "At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

How many will see Him when He comes? It's in the Bible, Revelation 1:7, NIV. "Look, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of Him."

What will we see and hear when He comes? It's in the Bible, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, NIV. "For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."

How visible is His coming to be? It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:27, NIV. "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."

Christ's coming will be unexpected and dramatic. It's in the BIble, 2 Peter 3:10, NKJV. " But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up."

What warning has Christ given so we won't be fooled about the second coming? It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:23-26, NIV. "At that time if anyone says to you,'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There He is!' do not believe it. For false Christ's and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you,'There He is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or,'Here He is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it."

Does anyone know the exact time of Christ's coming? It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:36, NIV. "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Knowing how human it is to procrastinate, what does Christ tell us to do? It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:42, NKJV. "Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

@ MUQ
Continued.
Second Coming of Jesus

What warning has Christ given that we might not be taken by surprise by this great event? It's in the Bible, Luke 21:34-36, NKJV. " But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthyto escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."

Why is Jesus second coming taking so long? It's in the Bible, II Peter 3:8-9, NIV. "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

While we wait for Jesus, how should we live? It's in the Bible, Titus 2:11-14, NKJV. " For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works."

What will the world be like when Jesus comes? It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:37-39, NIV. "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man."

Will Christ's coming be a time of reward? It's in the Bible, Matthew 16:27 and Revelation 22:12, NIV. "For the Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels, and then He will reward each person according to what he has done." "Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done."

Why is Jesus coming back? It's in the Bible, Hebrews 9:28, TLB. "So also Christ died only once as an offering for the sins of many people; and He will come again, but not to deal again with our sins. This time He will come bringing salvation to all those who are eagerly and patiently waiting for Him."

At Jesus' second coming, we will fully experience the reality of our salvation. It's in the Bible, 1 Corinthians 1:7-8, TLB. "Now you have every grace and blessing; every spiritual gift and power for doing His will are yours during this time of waiting for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. And He guarantees right up to the end that you will be counted free from all sin and guilt on that day when He returns."

What is the last promise Jesus gives us in the Bible? It's in the Bible, Revelation 22:20, NKJV. "He who testifies to these things says,'Surely I am coming quickly.' Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus"
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Second Coming of Jesus

Jesus promised His disciples He would come again. I

t's in the Bible, John 14:1-3, TLB.

"Let not your heart be troubled. You are trusting God, now trust in Me. There are many homes up there where my Father lives, and I am going to prepare them for your coming. When everything is ready, then I will come and get you, so that you can always be with Me where I am. If this weren't so, I would tell you plainly.

And you know where I am going and how to get there."
And then Thomas said, "Lord, we don't know the way".(Not a single disciple said, "Yes, lord! We know that way and how to get there.)

Jesus never told them how to get there. And Jesus never came back when they were alive. They wasted their time looking up. End of the story. lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims hate Aisha wife of Muhammad 7 min ashkar supports Hamas 21
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min gianni atheist infidel 356,861
Islamism: Religion or Ideology? 11 min Mahmood 3
De Lopes in the Puerto rico forum bashing islam 49 min Be kind_shank a Sunni 58
JJ: HAMAS not complicit in kidnap, murder of 3 ... 1 hr Be kind_shank a Sunni 2
No Peace with Israel possible. 1 hr Kareem O Wheat 19
Blasphemy against Christ is allowed since it is... 1 hr never learn 40
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 9 hr Aryan 49,223
•••
•••