Your mind is filled with insanity.<quoted text>
Trinity was formed by Satan and his minions, Shamma. The men, who came up with Trinity were real Demons.
Trinity was Satan's revenge against Jesus and was Satan's Gift to pagans, who founded Christianity.
I have already refuted and condemned the Word taht became God in John 1:1 junk and stuff.
I have told you before that "In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God" is a 15th Century forgery and Bull Shit.
Trinity is Horse Shit, Shamma. There is nothing from Jesus on that absurdity and monstrosity.
Stop believing in Trinity. Trinity is purely from Satan and so, it is SATANIC.
Your religion is based on Jesus, so Jesus must be on record for any bull shit that you tell us. We do not find Jessu talking nonsense!!!
You make up things from your insane mind.
The distinctives of the Lord Jesus-Christ in the Koran.
What Does the Koran Say about Jesus?
1. Jesus was the only person to be born of a virgin, distinguished from all humans and prophets without any exception: "She said, How shall I have a son, whom no mortal has touched, neither have I been unchased. He said, Even so thy Lord has said: Easy is that for Me; and that We may appoint him a sign unto men and a mercy from Us. It is a thing determined."(19)(Mary 16-24).
2. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all humans by being the Word of God, who is the very expression of the Self of God end His eternal Being: "The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, God's Messenger, and His Word " (4)The Women 171; (3)House of Imran 40).
3. Jesus Christ alone emanated from the spirit of God; for this reason He did not need a sexual, genetical birth. "The Messiah, Jesus Son of Mary, God's Messenger, and His Word that He committed to Mary, and a Spirit from Him." (4)The Women 169)
4. Jesus Christ alone, in exception to all humans, spoke while in the cradle (19)Mary 22-32). The Koran tells us that Christ needed no one to teach Him anything, not even how to speak. The Bible says: "Who hath directed the spirit of the Lord, or being His counselor hath taught Him knowledge and showed to Him the way of understanding." (Isaiah 40:1,13-14). Naturally, no one can teach the One who emanated from God's Spirit for He is the All-knowing.
5. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all prophets with His infallibility and was the only one to be singled out for His perfection; for all the prophets had sinned, and their sins were mentioned in the Koran. However, Christ was the only exception, for "High honored shall be in this world and the next." (3)House of Imran 45). Also, the Arab prophet (El-Bukhari) testified for the perfection of Christ and His infallibility, saying: "Satan pokes with his finger the side of every human at birth, except Jesus, son of Mary; when he went to poke Him, he poked the curtain."
6. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all others in the sense that He was the Creator: "I will create for you out of clay as the likeness of a bird; then I will breathe into it and it will be a bird." (3)House of Imran 42).
7. Jesus Christ alone was uniquely incomparable in knowing men's secrets: "I will inform you too of what things you eat, and what you treasure up in your houses. Surely, in that is a sign for you if you are believers." (3)House of Imran 48).
8. Jesus was matchless in making the miracles and the wonders which no other could make: "And I will also heal the blind and the leper " (3)House of Imran 48).
9. Jesus Christ alone could raise the dead with the word of His blessed mouth: And I will bring life to the dead " (3)House of Imran 48; (5)The Table 110).