Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253514 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181320 Jun 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you just do that? You actually have no idea at all that you are a laughing stock of this forum. Sorry if I have to be the one to honestly tell you this, while others just laugh at you behind your back.
<quoted text>
Someone who claims to be guided by God and "chosen" by God would not use a term such as "snotty". That shows personal anger which comes from hurt pride. You are merely getting angry and your fallibility is showing through. Sorry if your own logic and behavior itself keeps painting you into a corner, that's not my fault. Again, your synapses are not firing properly and you should find someone to help you with that. There are great advancements that could actually, honestly help you with that.
rabbee: well then if We were being laughed at 2000 years ago, then nothing has changed. and it even tells you in TheTorah, that even G-D gets angry, and that G-D also hates THEIR enemies here in TheTorah.

and i have used the terms, self-righteous, hypocrite and arrogant before. but nobody seems to know, the severity of their meanings. and so all you confirm, is that the term 'snotty' works better for you.

and you can use your faulty logic, to call someone else faulty all you want. but then whose fault, is that really. do you really think you have accused me of something new in two thousand, and the plus the forever beyond years?

because you cannot comprehend, there is but Only The-ONE Story from G-D. no matter what delusions you have, for not being all here in IT again. because the world has given you their illusions, of not being here and now in IT.

where do any of you, get the delusion that G-D quit giving TheTorah? and that none of you, are here in it still. is it because of their new testament tanach, or some other new testament of men only?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181321 Jun 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>They were not edited rabbee.
It is you rabbee that has edited Gods message to everyone.
And you don't know what the message is that God gave to everyone rabbee.
It's in The Torah rabbee, and you being in The Torah has no idea what that message is.
You are just an babbling idiot rabbee.
rabbee: open any bible, and in the credits look for the word editor and/or edition, and copyright. and did you know, that it is illegal to copyright The-Word of G-D or any one of G-D?

your so called holy bible, is nothing more than an editorial. whose opinions, do not necessarily express The Actual Word, of any one two-thousand years ago, or even G-D. you can't even get a copyright, unless you have altered the original text, or the text of other editions.

the fact that you reject, being here in TheTorah G-D is still giving. does not mean that G-D, is still not even right now giving it for a full six days again.

this even though G-D already again, gave to Moshe The-Only Story G-D forever claims to give. and you have no idea, G-D has given this to Moshe before in TheTorah. and you do not even know, what day or hour of G-D this is here and now in TheTorah again. for you accept the words of alleged as men, and reject the actual Word of G-D.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181322 Jun 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
It is considered the 5 books of Moses and contains the 613 laws in it. One of the 5 books is Genesis. The Tanakh is all of the Hebrew scriptures including the Torah.
rabbee: what G-D gave to Moshe, is considered what??? when it is The-Actual Word of G-D, given to Moshe. it is! The-Books of G-D, given to Moshe.

it is the history of this world, for the full six days from G-D, and the last day of adam and his mate as described by G-D. but as you all only prefer, the story of the first and second comings of mr and mrs jesus christ in the not happening, still here in TheTorah.

and you don't even have a clue what story we are all here in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. because you believe in the subtle talking critters of the fields, who give to you their illusions of not being here in The Only Story from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.

this just because you are all that easily fooled, by a new not here in TheTorah testament in something called the tanach. resulting in the vanity, of everyone else wanting their very own new testament not true to G-D. vanity, vanity, vanity of not being here in TheTorah, that Benee Yeshooah warned them about making up their own not true to G-D stuff.
PINCH111

Plymouth, UK

#181323 Jun 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Of course, you can.
Also, if the Church can use "The Father and I are one" to show that Jesus and the Father were one and the same person, you can use English, the Church style.
God and I are one, Rabbeen and God and you are also one.
So what are are you if you have schizophrenia,one or two?Did anyone else hear gods voice when he or she spoke to the prophets and Jesus and Allah or were the voices only in their heads or were they schizophrenic?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181324 Jun 28, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ TweekR True that!LOL! Ive a lot of nerve...nerve enough to know when to open up and make meaningful & valuable posts.which,btw is not now! or with your ilk. LMAO! CheerZ
Well said Rabbeen Al Jihad!
My slave, Seeker the clueless tweekr who is also our resident MPD clown and compulsive liar has no style. Your writing is enchanting. He is only jealous.
Does that fool know who wrote "before abraham was born, i am" ..or even "I and my father are one"....does he think it is good English?

Seeker the tweekr the liar has been caught with his pants down again...

He makes wild statements "thinking" he knows everything.

Here is a tiny proof of what my lying slave did recently.

Without knowing what he was saying, he claimed that Evyonim in Hebrew meant “gifts”.

When I challenged him he kept repeating his claim.
It took many attempts to get a confession out of him and NOW he is my slave.

First time:
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Evyonim means gifts.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...

2nd time:
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Evyonim means gifts.
http://rabbikaganoff.com/archives/317
Game ovaries Phallics.

3rd time he switched to personal insults:
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Phallics, would you please just shut up and stop disgracing yourself even more? Don't you know when to stop the bleeding? My arm is getting tired of beating you to a bloody pulp.

Finally a confession from "seeker" the slave:
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
It means poor people, I misread it. Big deal Philthy Phallics. I'm not Jewish anyway.

I own seeker.
Cheerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181325 Jun 28, 2013
El Cid wrote:
MUQ,
Just trying to open your eyes.
Just showing how much Liberty this Mohammad has taken and how brazenly he speaks on behalf of Jesus, having neither met him not learned anything from him or any of his chosen disciples.
Open your first Buford.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181326 Jun 28, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ S U R P R I Z E! LOL! I can use the bastardiZed english language in any way I see fitting.That includes Old spellings,avant gard spellings,and slangz! so perhaps you should just cheu th hare off my camalhumph!LOL!
And you can teach yourself whatever course you choose as well in that Ivy League school you said you were going to attend, which consists of an outhouse in your backyard covered with poison ivy. What's the tuition? A dump a day?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181327 Jun 28, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Rabbeen Al Jihad!
My slave, Seeker the clueless tweekr who is also our resident MPD clown and compulsive liar has no style.
All you need to do is to simply give your source for the version of Isaiah 9:6 that you posted. And everyone gets to watch you continually avoid this very fair and simple request. I make no accusations against you about this I merely find your behavior about this to be extremely curious. And each time you avoid this very simple request, it looks worse and worse and people will start to figure out why I am even asking you for it in the first place. I might make mistakes sometimes. Everybody does. But I never lie. There's no reason to. But there is a very good reason why you desperately need to make me out to be a liar, and we both know why. Father Fraud.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181328 Jun 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well then if We were being laughed at 2000 years ago, then nothing has changed. and it even tells you in TheTorah, that even G-D gets angry, and that G-D also hates THEIR enemies here in TheTorah.
and i have used the terms, self-righteous, hypocrite and arrogant before. but nobody seems to know, the severity of their meanings. and so all you confirm, is that the term 'snotty' works better for you.
and you can use your faulty logic, to call someone else faulty all you want. but then whose fault, is that really. do you really think you have accused me of something new in two thousand, and the plus the forever beyond years?
because you cannot comprehend, there is but Only The-ONE Story from G-D. no matter what delusions you have, for not being all here in IT again. because the world has given you their illusions, of not being here and now in IT.
where do any of you, get the delusion that G-D quit giving TheTorah? and that none of you, are here in it still. is it because of their new testament tanach, or some other new testament of men only?
Well my my. Suddenly you can write in coherent, understandable sentences. So why do you suddenly choose to do that now? What were the past games about?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181329 Jun 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what G-D gave to Moshe, is considered what??? when it is The-Actual Word of G-D, given to Moshe. it is! The-Books of G-D, given to Moshe.
That's what I meant. I wasn't saying that Moses wrote them.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
it is the history of this world, for the full six days from G-D, and the last day of adam and his mate as described by G-D. but as you all only prefer, the story of the first and second comings of mr and mrs jesus christ in the not happening, still here in TheTorah.
and you don't even have a clue what story we are all here in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. because you believe in the subtle talking critters of the fields, who give to you their illusions of not being here in The Only Story from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.
this just because you are all that easily fooled, by a new not here in TheTorah testament in something called the tanach. resulting in the vanity, of everyone else wanting their very own new testament not true to G-D. vanity, vanity, vanity of not being here in TheTorah, that Benee Yeshooah warned them about making up their own not true to G-D stuff.
Look, all that you have done here is to tell everybody they all have it wrong and you are the only one who is right. Fine, then that means that everybody here should follow you and what you say, simply because you say so. That's fine. So what do you want to tell us all about what we need to do to do the right thing? You never explain. For instance, I asked you what exactly you mean by "here in TheTorah", and you never give any clear explanation. Do you mean something similar to what mystics call the "eternal present moment"? Are you familiar with the concept of the eternal moment? Or, do you just mean life at the present time? And if so, why don't you just say so and clarify?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181330 Jun 28, 2013
And rabbee, if "here in TheTorah" means the things you are writing here, and that God is still giving testimony through you in actual word form, then why not write a book and stop wasting your time on an internet forum? Couldn't you reach a lot more people if you did so? Why mess around giving your testimony to ten or twenty people when you can write a book and give it to the world? Or maybe you could have someone create a website for you where you could continually give and update God's testimony "here in TheTorah"? There aren't many people that come on this forum and you could probably be a lot more effective other ways and reach much more people.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#181331 Jun 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: open any bible, and in the credits look for the word editor and/or edition, and copyright. and did you know, that it is illegal to copyright The-Word of G-D or any one of G-D?
your so called holy bible, is nothing more than an editorial. whose opinions, do not necessarily express The Actual Word, of any one two-thousand years ago, or even G-D. you can't even get a copyright, unless you have altered the original text, or the text of other editions.
the fact that you reject, being here in TheTorah G-D is still giving. does not mean that G-D, is still not even right now giving it for a full six days again.

this even though G-D already again, gave to Moshe The-Only Story G-D forever claims to give. and you have no idea, G-D has given this to Moshe before in TheTorah. and you do not even know, what day or hour of G-D this is here and now in TheTorah again. for you accept the words of alleged as men, and reject the actual Word of G-D.
That was brilliant, Rabbee. Every weekend, when G-d took a day off, the subtle beasts of the Church fields sat butchering G-d and a copy of your theTorah, inserting edits and forgeries.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181332 Jun 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need to do is to simply give your source for the version of Isaiah 9:6 that you posted. And everyone gets to watch you continually avoid this very fair and simple request. I make no accusations against you about this I merely find your behavior about this to be extremely curious. And each time you avoid this very simple request, it looks worse and worse and people will start to figure out why I am even asking you for it in the first place. I might make mistakes sometimes. Everybody does. But I never lie. There's no reason to. But there is a very good reason why you desperately need to make me out to be a liar, and we both know why. Father Fraud.
Was BJ:

- son of "god the father" (who is only part of the God the big HEAD)?

- son of naughty ghost who molested the frightened little girl at night while her elderly fiance was fast asleep?

- son of God the big HEAD?

- son of a roman soldier?

- son of elderly fiance?

But he certainly is NOT God.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181333 Jun 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need to do is to simply give your source for the version of Isaiah 9:6 that you posted. And everyone gets to watch you continually avoid this very fair and simple request. I make no start to figure out why I am even asking you for it in the first place. I might make mistakes sometimes. Everybody does. But I never lie. There's no reason to. But there is a very good reason why you desperately need to make me out to be a liar, and we both know why. Father Fraud.
Who is the REAL Jesus from this list so I can embrace him:

Please point him out.

1. Jesus= father of son of "GOD"
2. Jesus= father of son of "god the father"
3. Jesus= ghost of father of son of "GOD"
4. Jesus= ghost of father of son of "god the father"
5. Jesus= spirit of father of son of "GOD"

6. Jesus= spirit of father of son of "god the father"
7. Jesus= son of man (son of Adam)
8. Jesus= son of man (son of David)
9. Jesus= son of man (son of Joseph)
10. Jesus= son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
11. Jesus= son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
12. Jesus= son of god the Holy Spirit (who is part of GOD)
13. Jesus= son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
14. Jesus= ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
15. Jesus= ghost of son of man (son of David)
16. Jesus= ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
17. Jesus= ghost of son of "GOD"
18. Jesus= ghost of son of "god the father"
19. Jesus= ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
20. Jesus= ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
21. Jesus= spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
22. Jesus= spirit of son of man (son of David)
23. Jesus= spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
24. Jesus= spirit of son of "GOD"
25. Jesus= spirit of son of "god the father"
26. Jesus= spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
27. Jesus= spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
28. Jesus= ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
29. Jesus= ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
30. Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
31. Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
32. Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
33. Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
34. Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
35. Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
36. Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
37. Jesus= spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
38. Jesus= spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
39. Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
40. Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
41. Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
42. Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
43. Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
44. Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
45. Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
46. Jesus= "Risen" Jesus
47. Jesus= "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
48. Jesus= "Risen" son of man (son of David)
49. Jesus= "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
50. Jesus= "Risen" son of "God"
51. Jesus= "Risen" son of "god the father"
52. Jesus= "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
53. Jesus= "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
54. Jesus= "Lord" of St Paul
55. Jesus= "Christ" of St Paul
56. Jesus= Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
57. Jesus= Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
58. Jesus= Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
59. Jesus= The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself VINDICTIVELY making footstool of enemies.

60. Jesus= ALL of the above
61. Jesus= NONE of the above
62. Jesus= Any more to be added to the above?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181334 Jun 28, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Was BJ:
- son of "god the father" (who is only part of the God the big HEAD)?
- son of naughty ghost who molested the frightened little girl at night while her elderly fiance was fast asleep?
- son of God the big HEAD?
- son of a roman soldier?
- son of elderly fiance?
But he certainly is NOT God.
I told you that my explanation for the whole matter is different than others, and I explained it and you ignored it because it wasn't what you wanted or expected to hear because it's an actual workable explanation, which is the last thing you want to hear. So what am I supposed to do? Repeat the same thing again so that you can ignore it again? What would be the point? What is the matter with you? Why do you repeat things that I have already given my personal explanation for?
Don

Ashburn, VA

#181335 Jun 28, 2013
Allah n pig both same
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181336 Jun 28, 2013
Phallics, I think your post above would qualify as spam. 62 items? Many of them redundant repeats? Thank God for copy and paste, eh? You are merely making yourself look like a completely, desperate, angry and unstable arss when you make posts like that. But I don't expect you to understand that.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#181337 Jun 28, 2013
SalaamZ O Scholarly Ones (BMZ/ALX) Great posts ! LOL! and evidently keeping IBN-Al-TweekR (your slave) a little busy for now. Next week Ill be posting a list of Pre-Jesus-Messiahs with Messiah crteria In the hopes of stinting this line of tripe here.Im sure SneekR will have at least one huge cow over it,and the rest of the dogma-riddled crosstians for sure will experience some form of misbegotten ankxt. Now dont expect it to be of your caliber and expertise,for I am but a lowly slightly educated,second generation immigrant.LOL! CheerZ
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181338 Jun 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I meant. I wasn't saying that Moses wrote them.
<quoted text>
Look, all that you have done here is to tell everybody they all have it wrong and you are the only one who is right. Fine, then that means that everybody here should follow you and what you say, simply because you say so. That's fine. So what do you want to tell us all about what we need to do to do the right thing? You never explain. For instance, I asked you what exactly you mean by "here in TheTorah", and you never give any clear explanation. Do you mean something similar to what mystics call the "eternal present moment"? Are you familiar with the concept of the eternal moment? Or, do you just mean life at the present time? And if so, why don't you just say so and clarify?
rabbee: does it matter if the way, you write it bears false witness? and of course i am, going to correct it. i can't let a sever error like that, pass by as the truth. when even in the first collection of books known as Bereeesheet, there are 12 books.

and i have said all along, that i do not want any of you as followers of me. i don't even want, you near me. do you have any idea how much difficulty all you and your grandmother of all, put me through again? i had to dig up, all this information myself. and if it had not of been for G-D'S Help i could not even of done that.

and what is so hard, to consider that all of you and your grandmother are here in TheTorah again? just like the last time, G-D gave these exact same seven days in IT. what do you think that G-D is forever telling a joke about only giving TheTorah actually in TheHappening? when you always delusion your in some other story, rather than this one TheG-D of Only TheTorah is still giving.

what you do not think that G-D'S Only Begotten Son, does not have the right to be really pissed at all of you and your grandmother? really, really pissed, at all of you for all you lies, here in The same story again from G-D? because you all made this all more impossibly difficult, with no one to tell TheTruth of being here and now in TheTorah from G-D. taking me fourty years to figure out why G-D, is so angry at this whole world.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#181339 Jun 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not mine.
And I don't have to put bull-shit in Jesus' mouth. The janitors, I mean Paul, the writers of the gospels and the Church fathers have already put loads of bull shit and horse shit in Jesus' mouth.
I dare not but those wicked men did.
Jesus did not commit sin like Muhammad.
IV. MUHAMMAD: THE BAD

Yet Muslims tend to focus solely on the good characteristics of their prophet, and to completely ignore less admirable qualities. We have already seen that Muhammad began robbing caravans after leaving Mecca. As a result,greed soon became one of the primary factors in people’s rapid conversion to Islam. Indeed, Muhammad deliberately used the spoils of war to lure people to Islam. When he was criticized for the way he distributed his newfound wealth, he replied,“Are you disturbed in mind because of the good things of this life by which I win over a people that they may become Muslims while I entrust you to your Islam?”iv

Although Muhammad patiently endured persecution in Mecca, his attitude quickly changed when his numbers grew in Medina. Soon he would tolerate no criticism whatsoever. According to our earliest biographical source, a man named Abu Afak—who was more than a hundred years old—wrote a poem criticizing people for converting to Islam. Muhammad demanded he be killed, and Abu Afak was murdered in his sleep. When a woman named Asma heard that Muslims had killed such an elderly man, she wrote a poem calling for people to take a stand against Islam.Ibn Ishaq relates what happened next:

When the apostle heard what she had said he said,“Who will rid me of Marwan’s daughter?” Umayr bin Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her. In the morning he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he said,“You have helped God and His apostle, O Umayr!” When he asked if he would have to bear any evil consequences the apostle said,“Two goats won’t butt their heads about her,” so Umayr went back to his people.v

Muhammad’s violence was directed towards groups as well. Muhammad once said to his followers,“I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims.”viThe Jews of Qurayza resisted Muhammad and attempted to form an alliance against him. When the alliance faltered, Muhammad acted quickly. His armies surrounded them and “besieged them for twenty-five nights until they were sore pressed and God cast terror into their hearts.”

Then they surrendered, and the apostle confined them in Medina.... Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches.... There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900.vii

Every male who had reached puberty was killed. Muhammad divided the women, children, and property among his men (taking a fifth of the spoils for himself).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Yeshua 490,381
Fascism & Racism rising in America & England 5 min RITA Y CHATTE 15
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 9 min Thinking 839
84 year old priest beheaded in France 12 min Thinking 24
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 12 min Ismail 253
Islam not a religion says cardinal 15 min Thinking 8
News Muslims go on cross-country tour to thank Canad... 53 min Evil rules in islam 8
More from around the web