Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 254059 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181300 Jun 27, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
He was spot on. I wouldn't even be surprised if other Muslims see you the same way, but since they are fellow Muslims, they are not allowed to rebuke you in front of the kaffir.
Anyway, still waiting for your source for the version you posted about Isaiaih 9:6. I'm not holding my breath.
Hey lying christian slave, any idiot who suffers from your delusions, is spot on.
He is another bigot like you.

If have a single honest bone in your worthless body, you will admit to your errors.

You will say you are sorry for having lied repeatedly,

AND answer these:

W can give you a chance to redeem yourself if you can find some really good verses from the synoptic gospels, starting with Mark...
Did Jesus say any of these?
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)"
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181301 Jun 27, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
He was spot on. I wouldn't even be surprised if other Muslims see you the same way, but since they are fellow Muslims, they are not allowed to rebuke you in front of the kaffir.
Anyway, still waiting for your source for the version you posted about Isaiaih 9:6. I'm not holding my breath.
My slave, the Jews of today destroy your claim that BJ is some kind of God.

Using the synoptic Gospels AND Jesus' own words can you challenge them:

HERE IS THE BIGGEST "jesus christ messiah god" BUBBLE BURSTER THAT TOTALLY WIPES OFF CHRISTIANITY FROM PLANET EARTH.......

Instead of saying..."Andrew said/thought BJ was "this", Peter thought/said, BJ was "that", Thomas thought/said "BJ was the other"....

YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE “PURPOSE” BEHIND THE QUESTIONS BY THE JEWISH ELDERS…

** The people who asked the questions from Jesus were NOT Christians or Pagans.

** They were JEWISH elders!

** That's why I give a list of JEWISH elders....WHO KNOW WHAT THEY WERE/ARE LOOKING FOR!!

** The ONLY PEOPLE who can LEGITIMATELY BURY this dumb "god" ARE JEWS!!

** The JEWS are STILL ALIVE despite ALL the efforts by the moronic "christians" to DESTROY ALL of THEM for nearly 2000years!!!

** The JEWS are STILL AWAITING THEIR MESSIAH just like the ones who lived 2000+ years ago!!!

** The LEARNED JEWS at that time denied Jesus as messiah.

** I have GIVEN a sample list BELOW of the JEWISH ELDERS of TODAY from AROUND THE WORLD who as A GROUP are PROBABLY MORE LEARNED than the ones 2000YEARS AGO....

** If a man comes forward as a Messiah of the Jews TODAY and gets QUESTIONED by this group of ELDERS...

HOW will THEY FRAME the QUESTION?

.."ARE YOU THE MESSIAH, OUR L-ORD G-D BRINGING US SALVATION?"
.. "ARE YOU THE MESSIAH, SON OF OUR L-RD G-D....ETC"

OR SIMPLY...

"ARE YOU OUR MESSIAH SENT BY OUR L-RD G-D"?

THE SAMPLE LIST OF ELDERS of TODAY....

THIS ALSO BLOWS Matt 26:63 TO A ZILLION PIECES...!!!!

Joel Kaplan
Yosef Chehebar
Shlomo Ben Hamu
Paul Chaim Eisenberg
Lord Sacks
Ephraim Mirvis
Abraham Levy
Shmuel Szteinhendler
Arie Zeev Raskin
Karel Sidon
Bent Lexner
Shmuel Kot
Gilles Bernheim
Yitshak Ehrenberg
Meir Rosenbaum
Chaim Yehuda
József Schweitzer
Robert (Avrohom Yehudoh)
Yousef Hamadani Cohen
Yaakov Pearlman
Shlomo Amar
Yona Metzger
Rafi Peretz
Shlomo Tawil
Avi Kozma
Michael Melchior
Zion Levy
Michael Schudrich
Menachem Hacohen
Adolf Shayevich
Berel Lazar
Aharon Gurevich
Isak Asiel
Mordechai Abergel
Baruch Myers
Warren Goldstein
Moshe Bendahan
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#181302 Jun 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are not interested in God at all Muslim.
Where did Jesus say "I am not the Son of God, don't worship me"?
All through the Gospels Jesus refers to Himself as the Lord.
Matt. 4:7; Luke 4:12 - Jesus tells satan, "you shall not tempt the Lord your God" in reference to Himself.
Matt. 5:21-22; 27-28; 31-32; 33-34; 38-39; 43-44 - Jesus makes Himself equal to God when He declares, "You heard it said...but I say to you.."
Matt. 7:21-22; Luke 6:46 - not everyone who says to Jesus, "Lord, Lord." Jesus calls Himself Lord, which is God.
Matt. 9:2; Mark 2:5; Luke 5:20; 7:48 - Jesus forgives sins. Only God can forgive sins.
Matt. 12:8; Mark 2:28; Luke 6:5 - Jesus says that He is "Lord of the Sabbath." He is the Lord of God's law which means He is God.
Matt. 18:20 - Jesus says where two or three are gathered in His name, there He is in the midst of them.
Matt. 21:3; Luke 19:31,34 - Jesus calls himself "Lord." "The Lord has need of them."
Matt. 26:64; Mark 14:62; Luke 22:70 - Jesus acknowledges that He is the Son of God.
Matt. 28:20 - Jesus said He is with us always, even unto the end of the world. Only God is omnipresent.
Luke 8:39 - Luke reports that Jesus said "tell how much God has done for you." And the man declared how much Jesus did.
Luke 17:18 - Jesus asks why the other nine lepers did not come back to give praise to Him, God, except the Samaritan leper.
Luke 19:38,40 - Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord. If these were silent, the very stones would cry out.
John 5:18 - Jesus claimed to be God. The Jews knew this because
Jesus called God His Father and made Himself equal to God. This is why Jesus was crucified.
John 5:21-22 - Jesus gives life and says that all judgment has been given to Him by the Father.
John 5:23 - Jesus equates Himself with the Father, "whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him."
John 6:38 - Jesus says, "For I have come down from heaven."
John 8:12 - Jesus says "I am the light of the world." - 1 John 1:5 - God is light and in him there is no darkness at all.
John 8:19 - Jesus says, "if you knew me, you would know my Father also."
John 8:23 - Jesus says that He is not of this world. Only God is not of this world.
John 8:58 - Jesus says, "Before Abraham was, I AM." Exodus 3:14 - "I AM" means "YHWH," which means God.
John 10:18 - Jesus says He has the power to lay down His life and take it up again - Gal. 1:1 - God raised Jesus to life.
John 10:30 - Jesus says, "I and the Father are one." They are equal.
The Jews even claimed Jesus made Himself equal to God. Jesus' statement in John 14:28, "the Father is greater than I," cannot contradict John 10:30 (the Word of God is never in conflict).
Jesus' statement in John 14:28 simply refers to His human messianic role as servant and slave, which He, and not the Father or the Holy Spirit, undertook in the flesh.
John 10:36 - again, Jesus claims that He is "the Son of God."
John 12:45 - Jesus says, "He who sees Me sees Him who sent Me." God the Father is equal to God the Son.
John 13:13 - Jesus says, "You call me Teacher and Lord and you are right for so I AM."
There it is Muslim, Jesus claimed He is the Lord.
All of above is loose Horse Shit, Shamma.

Your head must be soiled by now because you pulled it out of the arses of Matthew, Luke and John.

There is no such absurdity as God, the Father and neither there is another absurdity known as God, the Son.

Jesus is not on record for saying any such bull shit.
bmz

Singapore

#181303 Jun 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are not interested in God at all Muslim.
Where did Jesus say "I am not the Son of God, don't worship me"?
All through the Gospels Jesus refers to Himself as the Lord.
Matt. 4:7; Luke 4:12 - Jesus tells satan, "you shall not tempt the Lord your God" in reference to Himself.
Matt. 5:21-22; 27-28; 31-32; 33-34; 38-39; 43-44 - Jesus makes Himself equal to God when He declares, "You heard it said...but I say to you.."
Matt. 7:21-22; Luke 6:46 - not everyone who says to Jesus, "Lord, Lord." Jesus calls Himself Lord, which is God.
Matt. 9:2; Mark 2:5; Luke 5:20; 7:48 - Jesus forgives sins. Only God can forgive sins.
Matt. 12:8; Mark 2:28; Luke 6:5 - Jesus says that He is "Lord of the Sabbath." He is the Lord of God's law which means He is God.
Matt. 18:20 - Jesus says where two or three are gathered in His name, there He is in the midst of them.
Matt. 21:3; Luke 19:31,34 - Jesus calls himself "Lord." "The Lord has need of them."
Matt. 26:64; Mark 14:62; Luke 22:70 - Jesus acknowledges that He is the Son of God.
Matt. 28:20 - Jesus said He is with us always, even unto the end of the world. Only God is omnipresent.
Luke 8:39 - Luke reports that Jesus said "tell how much God has done for you." And the man declared how much Jesus did.
Luke 17:18 - Jesus asks why the other nine lepers did not come back to give praise to Him, God, except the Samaritan leper.
Luke 19:38,40 - Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord. If these were silent, the very stones would cry out.
John 5:18 - Jesus claimed to be God. The Jews knew this because
Jesus called God His Father and made Himself equal to God. This is why Jesus was crucified.
John 5:21-22 - Jesus gives life and says that all judgment has been given to Him by the Father.
John 5:23 - Jesus equates Himself with the Father, "whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him."
John 6:38 - Jesus says, "For I have come down from heaven."
John 8:12 - Jesus says "I am the light of the world." - 1 John 1:5 - God is light and in him there is no darkness at all.
John 8:19 - Jesus says, "if you knew me, you would know my Father also."
John 8:23 - Jesus says that He is not of this world. Only God is not of this world.
John 8:58 - Jesus says, "Before Abraham was, I AM." Exodus 3:14 - "I AM" means "YHWH," which means God.
John 10:18 - Jesus says He has the power to lay down His life and take it up again - Gal. 1:1 - God raised Jesus to life.
John 10:30 - Jesus says, "I and the Father are one." They are equal.
The Jews even claimed Jesus made Himself equal to God. Jesus' statement in John 14:28, "the Father is greater than I," cannot contradict John 10:30 (the Word of God is never in conflict).
Jesus' statement in John 14:28 simply refers to His human messianic role as servant and slave, which He, and not the Father or the Holy Spirit, undertook in the flesh.
John 10:36 - again, Jesus claims that He is "the Son of God."
John 12:45 - Jesus says, "He who sees Me sees Him who sent Me." God the Father is equal to God the Son.
John 13:13 - Jesus says, "You call me Teacher and Lord and you are right for so I AM."
There it is Muslim, Jesus claimed He is the Lord.
This verse, which he addressed to Mary, blows away all the foolish verses you quoted:

John 20:17 Worldwide English (New Testament)(WE)

17 Jesus said to her, "Do not hold me, because I have not yet gone up to my Father. But go to my brothers and tell them that I am going up to my Father. He is your Father also. I am going up to my God. He is your God also."

Looking at Christianity's silly, childish and absurd claims, you can also claim that Jesus claimed that Mary Magdalene is your God, the Daughter. In addition, you can claim that the brothers were Gods, the Brothers.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181304 Jun 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should do that, Philthy Phallics. Putting Penis Butter on your pee pee and then having the dog lick it off is considered premarital sex, and you know that Islam does not allow that. So make it right and marry the pooch. She works hard for the money. So hard for the money, so you better not treat her right.
Thank you for telling us what you do with your pet cat, dog and hamster, dear dirty slave.
I quoted from official statistics.
http://www.retiredgreyhounds.co.uk/news/...

http://www.davidmixner.com/2013/06/new-poll-a...

http://pets.webmd.com/features/pets-in-your-b...
The survey found that 62% of small dogs, 41% of medium-sized dogs and 32% of large dogs sleep with their owners.
The survey also found that 62% of cats sleep with their adult owners, and another 13% of cats sleep with children.

You being a filthy lying christian who already worships a buttnaked pagan on a phallus as your love god, would think the way you do!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#181305 Jun 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What is the message that Paul brings to everyone in his Epistles MUQ?
What is the Message that God sent down in the Holy Quran MUQ?
What is more important MUQ, Gods Message or belief that Muhammad is Gods last messenger?
Just trying to open your eyes.

Just showing how much Liberty this Paul has taken and how brazenly he speaks on behalf of Jesus, having neither met him not learned anything from him or any of his chosen disciples.

If you still pretend that you are sleeping, then you shall never awake.

The question of our prophet can wait, till we are thru with St. Paul.

PS:

I never knew the depth of deviation this St. Paul caused in the teachings of Jesus, until I took this point by point study.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181306 Jun 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
A mistake is not a lie, and I am still waiting for your source for that version of Isaiah 9:6 that you posted, but for some odd reason, you refuse to provide it. When someone asks me to provide a source, I do it right away. But for some strange reason, you refuse to do the same. So what are people supposed to think about that? Hmmm.....
Mistakes/errors/insertions/int erpolations/redactions/additio ns/omissions/ commissions/compensation/edits /lies/booboo/misinformation/di sinformation are all an "art" used by Gospel writers and Church to pretend that the books of the Bible presented to us today are exactly the same as when they were written 19 or more centuries ago, having been precisely copied over the years!
We know better.
When we compare ancient texts we know their claim is simply not true and we can identify these "tools".

Sadlyy, these tools are due to dishonest attempts on the part of copyists to alter the Bible in order to further their theological agendas.

We all know that the Bible we read today does not necessarily convey the message intended by its original authors.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181307 Jun 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: only deals with Moshe?'
It is considered the 5 books of Moses and contains the 613 laws in it. One of the 5 books is Genesis. The Tanakh is all of the Hebrew scriptures including the Torah.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#181308 Jun 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
All of above is loose Horse Shit, Shamma.
Your head must be soiled by now because you pulled it out of the arses of Matthew, Luke and John.
There is no such absurdity as God, the Father and neither there is another absurdity known as God, the Son.
Jesus is not on record for saying any such bull shit.
Your mouth is full of horse shit.
Jesus is not on record of saying "I am not the Son of God don't worship Me".
So don't go putting your Muslim bull-shit in Jesus mouth.

Muslims murdering people prove they they worship Satan.
6/24/2013 Iraq Baghdad 1 2 Muslim Jihadis bomb a Christian-owned store, killing a father of three.

Muslims are demon possessed.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181309 Jun 28, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lying christian slave, any idiot who suffers from your delusions, is spot on.
He is another bigot like you.
All you need to do is to simply show us your source for the version of Isaiah 9:6 you posted. Should be very easy for you to do.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
If have a single honest bone in your worthless body, you will admit to your errors.
As I have clearly demonstrated, if I make a mistake, I say so. But you never do. So I am a better person and have more character than you do.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You will say you are sorry for having lied repeatedly,
I've never lied once, nor do I ever need to. Anybody can make mistakes, but purposefully lying or purposefully making things up that don't really exist is inexcusable.

And I actually was stupid enough to actually take the time to answer all of your stupid 16 questions that you have repeated for over 100 times, one by one. So obviously, that was a complete waste of my time to only see you repeat them again after I answered them, and I will not waste my time again. You have deep issues and deep problems. Simon was spot on in his observation.

Location hidden

#181310 Jun 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just showing how much Liberty this Paul has taken and how brazenly he speaks on behalf of Jesus, having neither met him not learned anything from him or any of his chosen disciples.
If you still pretend that you are sleeping, then you shall never awake.
The question of our prophet can wait, till we are thru with St. Paul.
PS:
I never knew the depth of deviation this St. Paul caused in the teachings of Jesus, until I took this point by point study.
There is no deviation between Paul and Jesus teaching.
Jesus referred to Jonah as an example of what would happen to him Luke 11:29:“and no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah the prophet.”

The sign was the resurrection, which means He would have to die to be alive again.

Matt. 12:40 "For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.”

Jesus spoke of his death and resurrection numerous times

Matt 16:21 “From that time Jesus began to show to His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day.”

It was necessary for Scripture to be fulfilled.

Luke 24:6-8 "He is not here, but is risen! Remember how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee, "saying,'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.'"And they remembered His words.

Jesus told them ahead of time that He would die, it was necessary, it would fulfill Scripture i.e Psalm 22 describes in detail what he would experience and he even quotes a portion of it from the cross. Specifically Psalm 22:16-17 “For dogs have surrounded Me; the congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet; I can count all My bones. They look and stare at Me.”

Luke 24:46-47 Then He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, "and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.”

The Scripture says it was necessary.

John 11:49-51 And one of them, Caiaphas, being high priest that year, said to them, "You know nothing at all, "nor do you consider that it is expedient for us that one man should die for the people, and not that the whole nation should perish." Now this he did not say on his own authority; but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation”

Prophecy comes from God, it was declared even to the unbelievers and scoffers what He would do by one who held the office of the high priest.

John 2:19-22 Jesus answered and said to them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." Then the Jews said, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?" But He was speaking of the temple of His body. Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.”

At his trial they repeated what he said.

Matt 26:61 and said, "This fellow said,'I am able to destroy the temple of God and to build it in three days.'"

At the cross they mocked him

Matt 27:40 and saying, "You who destroy the temple and build it in three days, save Yourself! If You are the Son of God, come down from the cross."

John 10:17-18 "Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. "No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."

I Jn 3:16 “By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.”
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181311 Jun 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the story says that he DID meet Jesus. Jesus came to him in a vision. How do you know for sure that this is not true? Usually, a liar lies to benefit himself, and when it no longer benefits himself, he stops lying because there is no point to it anymore. But Paul went from a good life as a tax collector to a life of poverty and incarceration. He wasn't getting 20% of the war booty like someone else we know did. And all he had to do to make his life better was to stop preaching. That's all the Romans asked of him. But he never wavered. and apparently Paul WAS able to heal the sick via the power of the Holy Spirit, and this is how he initially spread the message and why people believed him.

Location hidden

#181312 Jun 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This verse, which he addressed to Mary, blows away all the foolish verses you quoted:
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not hold me, because I have not yet gone up to my Father. But go to my brothers and tell them that I am going up to my Father. He is your Father also. I am going up to my God. He is your God also."
Looking at Christianity's silly, childish and absurd claims, you can also claim that Jesus claimed that Mary Magdalene is your God, the Daughter. In addition, you can claim that the brothers were Gods, the Brothers.
You are insane with out the ability to comprehend Scripture.
The key of the passage is in the &#959;&#8020;&#960 ;&#969;, "not yet have I ascended to the Father;" and the reasonable, nay, the imperative, inference is that when he shall have ascended to the Father, there will be ample opportunity for that spiritual communion with him which will make him for ever present with his Church.

The goal of all Christ's teaching (as recorded by John) is his return to the Father, and the consequent fullness of his disciples' joy. Because he will be glorified straightway in God himself, he will henceforth be as near to them, as competent to teach and guide and protect them, as in the days of his flesh; nay, more so, for they will do greater works than he wrought before them, because he goes to the Father, ascending up to where he was before (John 14:18-21, 23, 28; John 16:14, 17). He will be "seated at the right hand of the majesty in the heavens," he will pass "through these heavens, that he may fill all things." Because he is "the Lamb in the midst of the throne," he will lead them to the living fountains of water.
Because he is on the eternal throne, he can dwell in them and manifest himself to them. But go to my brethren. The new name, dearer than "slaves," than "servants," than "disciples," than "ministers," than "apostles," than "friends;" one that involves in itself an eternal inheritance. Observe that, though our Lord (Matthew 12:48, etc.) had prepared the way for this unspeakable privilege, it is not until he has put on the life eternal, the life of victory over death, that he freely confers this lofty designation upon that timid and dispirited band of special followers who had forsaken him and fled in his great humiliation. Peter especially (Mark 16:7) receives this significant assurance and (Luke 24:34) confirms its realization together with Paul (1 Corinthians 15:5). These eleven men are henceforth his brethren.

And say to them, I am ascending; the process of ascension has begun; I am beginning to assume all the prerogatives of spiritual corporeity; I am clothing myself with my eternal form; I have laid down my life, that I might take it again, and use it for the highest blessedness of my brethren. I am ascending to my Father, and to your Father. Let it be observed that he does not say, "to our Father." "He who is Father of Christ and Father of men, is so in different ways. He is Father of Christ by nature and of men by grace" (Westcott). "He saith not 'our Father;' in one sense, therefore, is he mine, in another sense yours; by nature mine, by grace yours" (Augustine). To my God, and your God. The same remark may be made here. Christ does speak of "my God" from the throne of glory (Revelation 3:2, 12). His human consciousness of God has throughout been unique; his eternal consciousness of the Father's love dignified all his human relations with the Father, and became the true inspiration of all consciousness of God possessed by his disciples. "He appears in the presence [before the face] of God for us," and so we have access unto one Father and draw near to God. Nevertheless, he did not say to "our God," any more than to "our Father."
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#181313 Jun 28, 2013
MUQ,

Just showing how much Liberty this Mohammad has taken and how brazenly he speaks on behalf of Jesus, having neither met him not learned anything from him or any of his chosen disciples.
bmz

Singapore

#181314 Jun 28, 2013
El Cid wrote:
MUQ,

Just showing how much Liberty this Mohammad has taken and how brazenly he speaks on behalf of Jesus, having neither met him not learned anything from him or any of his chosen disciples.
Hi, El

How can you ask others, whose eyes are already open, to open their eyes while you keep your own eyes shut tight?

There are hardly a few pages on the Son of Mary, in Qur'aan and Muhammad did not speak a lot about Jesus.

What about Paul and others, who penned the New Testament and the men, who concocted absurd doctrines? Those were the men, who brazenly spoke for Jesus.

None of those men ever sat in the company of Jesus or his disciples and churned out material, which gets no support from Jesus. They spoke what Jesus did not. Right?

It is time to reflect on the bulk of lies of those men, which were churned out against God Almighty and his obedient slave Jesus, mate.
bmz

Singapore

#181315 Jun 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mouth is full of horse shit.

So don't go putting your Muslim bull-shit in Jesus mouth.
No, not mine.

And I don't have to put bull-shit in Jesus' mouth. The janitors, I mean Paul, the writers of the gospels and the Church fathers have already put loads of bull shit and horse shit in Jesus' mouth.

I dare not but those wicked men did.
bmz

Singapore

#181316 Jun 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
You are insane with out the ability to comprehend Scripture.
The key of the passage is in the &#959;&#8020;&#960 ;&#969;, "not yet have I ascended to the Father;" and the reasonable, nay, the imperative, inference is that when he shall have ascended to the Father, there will be ample opportunity for that spiritual communion with him which will make him for ever present with his Church.
The goal of all Christ's teaching (as recorded by John) is his return to the Father, and the consequent fullness of his disciples' joy. Because he will be glorified straightway in God himself, he will henceforth be as near to them, as competent to teach and guide and protect them, as in the days of his flesh; nay, more so, for they will do greater works than he wrought before them, because he goes to the Father, ascending up to where he was before (John 14:18-21, 23, 28; John 16:14, 17). He will be "seated at the right hand of the majesty in the heavens," he will pass "through these heavens, that he may fill all things." Because he is "the Lamb in the midst of the throne," he will lead them to the living fountains of water.
Because he is on the eternal throne, he can dwell in them and manifest himself to them. But go to my brethren. The new name, dearer than "slaves," than "servants," than "disciples," than "ministers," than "apostles," than "friends;" one that involves in itself an eternal inheritance. Observe that, though our Lord (Matthew 12:48, etc.) had prepared the way for this unspeakable privilege, it is not until he has put on the life eternal, the life of victory over death, that he freely confers this lofty designation upon that timid and dispirited band of special followers who had forsaken him and fled in his great humiliation. Peter especially (Mark 16:7) receives this significant assurance and (Luke 24:34) confirms its realization together with Paul (1 Corinthians 15:5). These eleven men are henceforth his brethren.
And say to them, I am ascending; the process of ascension has begun; I am beginning to assume all the prerogatives of spiritual corporeity; I am clothing myself with my eternal form; I have laid down my life, that I might take it again, and use it for the highest blessedness of my brethren. I am ascending to my Father, and to your Father. Let it be observed that he does not say, "to our Father." "He who is Father of Christ and Father of men, is so in different ways. He is Father of Christ by nature and of men by grace" (Westcott). "He saith not 'our Father;' in one sense, therefore, is he mine, in another sense yours; by nature mine, by grace yours" ). To my God, and your God. The same remark may be made here. Christ does speak of "my God" from the throne of glory His human consciousness of God has throughout been unique; his eternal consciousness of the Father's love dignified all his human relations with the Father, and became the true inspiration of all consciousness of God possessed by his disciples. "He appears in the presence [before the face] of God for us," and so we have access unto one Father and draw near to God. Nevertheless, he did not say to "our God," any more than to "our Father."
Bull Shit, Shamma!

Actually, I wrote this. The problem is that you are unable to comprehend.

I was disussing the absurd claims of Christianity. And using her silly reasoning, I showed you that Mary was God, the Daughter.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#181317 Jun 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you have a lot of nerve to think that you make any meaningful, intelligent or even valuable posts. That white dog bowl that you probably wear on your head is stifling your brain. But maybe you keep it on because you are afraid that what little brains you have, might fall out if you take it off. Pssst. I have a secret for you. It won't, and maybe some sunlight will help your brain grow a little bit.
BTW, how's that ivy growth doing on your outhouse so that you can attend that Ivy League school that you were talking about when you turned down Black Colleges and insisted only upon Ivy League ones? When are you going to get you "BS" in Sanitation and Bathroom Engineering? Are you majoring in "Mopamatics"?
SalaamZ TweekR True that!LOL! Ive a lot of nerve...nerve enough to know when to open up and make meaningful & valuable posts.which,btw is not now! or with your ilk. LMAO! CheerZ
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#181318 Jun 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what really surprises me? Is that you can't even spell surprise the right way. I know that it sounds like it has a z in it, but you should have at least paid attention to the red line that the spell checker gave you. Maybe you should have spelled it, "sir prize" and then at least the spell checker wouldn't have flagged it and put an ugly red line under it, since you ignore those anyway.
SalaamZ S U R P R I Z E! LOL! I can use the bastardiZed english language in any way I see fitting.That includes Old spellings,avant gard spellings,and slangz! so perhaps you should just cheu th hare off my camalhumph!LOL!
bmz

Singapore

#181319 Jun 28, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ S U R P R I Z E! LOL! I can use the bastardiZed english language in any way I see fitting.That includes Old spellings,avant gard spellings,and slangz! so perhaps you should just cheu th hare off my camalhumph!LOL!
lol!

Of course, you can.

Also, if the Church can use "The Father and I are one" to show that Jesus and the Father were one and the same person, you can use English, the Church style.

God and I are one, Rabbeen and God and you are also one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam is shrinking. Quickly. 6 min Az Zaqqum 80
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min number four 492,477
Mahdi is ‘Near' (Mar '11) 16 min The invincible one 16
Hello, I am Az Zaqqum (Jul '09) 25 min Kareem 64
Marie J Luise is a troll and posts lies. 32 min The invincible one 3
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 1 hr Khan 86
News Toward a kinder, gentler Islam 1 hr dumb liars 4
More from around the web