Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,177

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#180429 Jun 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I could say the same about Christians, they are ensnared by the writings of St. Paul, 2000 years ago.
Paul's teachings are in agreement with the teaching of Jesus, and the other Apostles.
Muslims don't understand Gods teachings in the Holy Bible.
There is more in Gods teaching than just "worship me I am God."
God set up a way of life to follow that includes God inter acting with his creation.
"And you shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation" (Exodus 19:6).

To understand that God appointed Jesus the high of the people.
Psalm 110:4
You are a Priest Forever
3Your people shall be willing in the day of your power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: you have the dew of your youth. 4The LORD has sworn, and will not repent, You are a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. 5The Lord at your right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

What I posted MUQ, you have no idea what God is saying, but Paul was instructed by God, and understood what taught him.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180430 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that? Was somebody near you and told you that you were glowing and they needed sunglasses? I think I've about had enough at this point.
<quoted text>
You aren't Jesus Christ so get that through your psychotic head. I never called Jesus any such thing, I call YOU that. Get it? Get it?
As I said, you can make up whatever theories or stories you want, but stop calling people stupid and telling them that these things are in the Torah when they are NOT. Fair enough?
rabbee: yep they say look at him glow, i want what you have. and because i am the one, you errantly call jesus. i shall never forget what, you have called me. you think jesus, is a psychotic loon. whatsoever you have accused me of, so also have you accused your jesus. and you are still, not my boss.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#180431 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean style of language, I meant the concepts that they came up with. There are many people that are studied in Eastern thought that have said the same thing that I see. There is a bizarre parallel between a lot of things that Jesus said, and concepts of ancient Eastern mystics. Read the things that Buddha said. Read Lao Tzu, who was the teacher of Confucius. I am by far not the only person who sees these parallels. Many scholars have written about and pondered the same thing as well. Some even try to suggest that Jesus went to India to study with gurus there, during his years between 12 and 30 but I doubt that as we probably would have heard them refer to him or write about him. Jesus just knew wisdom in his heart, exactly as we would expect him to if he was what he claimed to be.
Jesus was wise and intelligent. I am not disputing that.

My point is that being an Oriental, I can easily understand another Oriental from the distant past.

If you translate back the oldest text of John's gospel back into Hebrew or Aramaic, you will see that his alleged divinity becomes zero.

An example: The Gurus and Yogis also say, "God in me and I am in God. We are all in God". What they mean is that God is with you, you are with God, God is with all and all are with God. but the followers of that Guru or Yogi or the Buddhist Master, never consider them to be God. Why? because they understand the language and the style of speech.

However, one cannot say the same about the Greek and the Romans. I don't see him claiming to be anything. Foreigners, who came centuries after he was gone, made the claims.

Another example: If you go and tell an Oriental, say to a Thai or a Chinese, who is not fully literate in English,"A bad workman quarrels with his tools". he may ask you, "Why does he fight with his tools?" Even the Greeks may not have that in the Greek language.

Coming back to Jesus. Neither he nor the Church has any excuse or a good reason.

If he knew that he was the so-called Son of God or God, there was no valid reason and no valid excuse for him not to declare that openly to his fellow Israelites.

That he did not declare openly shows that he was neither the Son of God nor God.

Seeker, even if God came as a monkey, then it is still God's job to say, "I look like a monkey to you but I am God!

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180432 Jun 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The name Eve in Hebrew means "living" and she was the mother of all living. Not just all of mankind but is the progenitor of the righteous. She was not the bad one but gets blamed for it. "...the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all". Isaiah 53:6. Her seed, as opposed to Adam, would be the Messiah.
rabbee: the eevreet word for living is - khay. and there is no word eve, in eevreet. the closest you can get is eev, meaning wished. the word eve, is English for night untill midnight.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180433 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. You have been tested and you have failed miserably. You have claimed that there are things in the Torah when clearly they are not there at all. That's enough evidence for me right there that you are nothing but a mentally ill phony. And it was funny at first, but now it's getting annoying to listen to you glorify yourself while telling everyone else that they know nothing. I would tell you to get a job, but I know you don't even have the mental capacities to even hold one down. So now everyone here has to suffer listening to your crazy, self glorifying diatribes. And your continual refusal to quote specific verses means you are tap dancing, and that smells of dishonesty. So i not only find you to be crazy, I do not even think you are even honest either.
rabbee: to test anyone by your own corrupted standard. only verifies, your own corrupt standard. and your dishonesty, only judges others with your dishonesty.
bmz

Singapore

#180434 Jun 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Paul's teachings are in agreement with the teaching of Jesus, and the other Apostles.
Sheer Nonsense!

How many apostles out of twelve are on record for teaching?

Paul's teaching is poles apart from that of Jesus. The self-loather talked about sin and nothing but sin.

Jesus taught righteousness and asked people to repent sincerely and to turn to God. Paul taught faith in Jesus, not in God.

And how can you trust Paul, when he made God an "apostate" in Hebrews 1 by showing God calling Jesus, God and Lord?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180435 Jun 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Eve?
According to therealtorah, she is the bad one.
rabbee: if you mean the woman chaooah. she lives, in a place called pocatello idaho usa.
bmz

Singapore

#180436 Jun 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
To, therefore, fully submit to and perfectly obey him is to give a creature the honor and reverence which belongs only God.
Yep! Jesus was a creature. No doubt about it, but one must give honour and reverence only to the LORD Almighty God.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180437 Jun 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a point.
"Seeker" is unable to find verses from his books to prove his claim about alleged jesus, and yet he is insisting that you find verses from yout thetorah for him!
rabbee: and he is using distorted texts, to distort it his way even more. the alleged as jesus, did not have to tell others, where the scripture was located. they already knew, where it came from in TheTorah. and they were more scripturally prepared 2000 years ago, than he isn't prepared today.
goddess radha

Mumbai, India

#180438 Jun 19, 2013
all these things are false..muslim is a fake concept..hinduism is only true religion..so just worship goddess radha n krishna
radha ki dalal

Mumbai, India

#180439 Jun 19, 2013
goddess radha is a sexy item

“sex”

Since: Oct 12

chatisgarh

#180440 Jun 19, 2013
i want to have sex with u
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180441 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Just show us all where your ideas are at in the Torah book itself. Your theories are your theories. Maybe they come from God himself, maybe they don't. But don't represent them as being in the Torah itself, when they clearly are not. That is the only complaint that I have with you. Do you understand that? CAN you possibly understand that? I have said this many times over. Offer any ideas that you want. But when you say these are in the Torah book itself, you better make sure that they are or else you will be a liar. It's not that your claims themselves are a lie, but to suggest that it is in the Torah book itself when it is not, is a lie. Can you understand that? Is it at all possible for you to understand that?
rabbee: i never call what G-D, came and said to me theory. i am here in TheTorah Happening, so everything i say is in it from G-D is. do you honestly only believe that adam only said, about 57 words here in TheTorah?

oh and i understand what you, are trying to say perfectly. and in case you have not noticed, i just have not agreed to any of it. the problem is not with G-D'S Son understanding what you say, the problem lies with your inability to understand G-D or HisSon adam. and are indicating, that those who taught you. were not truly, prepared to teach. and that you and the pope, have the same level of the inability to understand.

but you might want to take a look, at the shroud of turin. to see if that picture, even remotely reminds you of any one you might recognize. even with some of his ridiculous looking santa clause beard, ripped out by the roman soldiers.

Location hidden

#180442 Jun 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Jesus was a creature. No doubt about it, but one must give honour and reverence only to the LORD Almighty God.
Kill, kill, kill, the infidels.
That's how Muslims give reverence only to the Allah almighty.
Muslims will never be civilized, they will always obey the command of Muhammad Allah's messenger of death.

Location hidden

#180443 Jun 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheer Nonsense!
Paul's teaching is poles apart from that of Jesus. The self-loather talked about sin and nothing but sin.
Jesus taught righteousness and asked people to repent sincerely and to turn to God. Paul taught faith in Jesus, not in God.
And how can you trust Paul, when he made God an "apostate" in Hebrews 1 by showing God calling Jesus, God and Lord?
No! Muslim, you lie! You Lie! You lie!
Muslims obey the command of Allah's messenger Muhammad.
Kill, kill, kill, the infidels.
Muslims kill innocent people to honor Allah and his messenger of death Muhammad.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180444 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it actually say that in the Torah? Nowhere. If that is your interpretation or understanding of it, then fine. But quit saying that the Torah actually says that and representing your ideas as what the Torah actually says, and then we can discuss that and see whether you have any basis for your ideas. You can come up with any ideas that you want, and sometimes I do as well, but stop insisting that this is what the Torah actually, literally says and instead represent them as theories of yours instead and then use the actual scriptures themselves as your basis for even thinking what you think. I have theories too, but I use actual verses to explain where I get my ideas or theories from and I quote them. What is so hard to understand about that? After all, you are supposed to be in direct contact with God, right? So in your ultimate wisdom, you should be able to understand the simple things that I am saying. It's called "rational thinking". Try it sometime, you might actually like it.
rabbee: oh come on, even in your scripture, it indicates the antichrist has deceived the whole world. and that he, could not of done it without your help. nothing i am telling you, was mine to begin with. cause i argued, with G-D about it. but not near as nasty, as you are with me as your mr jesus christ about it.

and do you understand, what the more subtle, than any other beast of the fields. indicates there are many more other subordinate subtle beasts of the fields. and hey, i did not agree with G-D at first, when THEY gave this all to me either. but it is no longer, my turn in the pickle barrel.

so none of this, was my idea. i just had no other choice, but to agree with G-D. and everything you and i say, is all happening here in TheTorah again. your the counsel for the defense for hasatan and his son mr lizard lips, and i am G-D'S Prosecuting Attorney. everything i say, is all happening here in TheTorah.

and i have been, in direct contact. does not mean, i am in constant contact. and i know everything, you are trying to say. and it is a not here in TheTorah original sin i cannot agree with. since i only agreed with G-D, and that is not you. you give me a hard time, i am just giving your hard time back. and should be thankful, that i do not giving you double your hard time back. yet.

Location hidden

#180445 Jun 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheer Nonsense!
Jesus is God and Lord.

This is how Muslims honor their god Allah and his messenger of death Muhammad.
5/26/2013 Egypt Cairo 1 0 Muslims abduct and kill a 6-year-old Coptic boy.

Allah is so happy that those Muslims killed that 6 year old Coptic
boy that Allah rewards all those 1o Muslims with 72 virgins each in Muhammad's Paradise.

Allah, Allah, AKBAR!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180446 Jun 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>When you call me and everybody else a liar Jimmie, you are projecting. Why don't you just admit all your beliefs are delusions. You're not the only nut who thinks they're Jesus. You are schizophrenic and hear voices. The voices are not real and are a product of your sick mind. You obviously have a very poor opinion of yourself. Get some help.
rabbee: hey do not blame the messenger, with what G-D gave for me to say. none of this is my prophecy, since it is G-D WHO gave it to me. and do not ask me to like, to cover for your G-Dlessass. i am not about to lie, for you evil cause.

G-D called me adam, so no i do not think my bane is the fake name jesus. your all the ones, who lie trying to call Adam jesus. so you can pass of a fraudulent version of TheWay called the new testament.

the only thing i knew about jesus, is when i asked then who do all the liars call Us. THEY said, " the lord jesus christ of natzereth". and i had no idea, who in the hell that was. so the world says my name is jesus, G-D said my name is adam. who do you want me to believe, you or G-D?

i am not going to lie, for any of you. i already tried that, with G-D because of the woman. and got into even more trouble trying to defend all of you, the nobodies here in TheTorah. i finally got out of trouble with G-D, i ain't going back there. been there, done that. once is already too much, as is.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#180447 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the eevreet word for living is - khay. and there is no word eve, in eevreet. the closest you can get is eev, meaning wished. the word eve, is English for night untill midnight.
You don't know what you're talking about. Shut up.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180448 Jun 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what you're talking about. Shut up.
rabbee: i can at least, read TheTorah scroll in eevreet. no matter what your, expert false claims say. i am not about to approve, of anyone's way of lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min atheist infidel 370,874
The Dutch war on Islam 17 min Infidel 22
UK Soon To Fall Apart (Oct '12) 37 min I care _ I love 86
Christianity is based upon ignorance 45 min Ofo Oao 81
Canada invalidating passports of ISIS returnees 1 hr I bitchslap cross... 3
DY: I'm leaving this forum 1 hr Joe 58
A new low in anti-Muslim American bias 2 hr Rex 7
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••