Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256391 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176198 May 15, 2013
the profit wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? There was America and Russia and France and China before the creation story was written? It has traceable roots to the ancient Sumerians and has a lot of similarities to their creation story written long before the Torah was ever compiled. It's not proof, it's just very very similar and is noticed by historians and scholars who are well educated.
<quoted text>
The creation story is repeating itself? And what is TheHappening? Did you mean to type "this is happening today again"? Do you type with boxing gloves or something?
rabbee: what do you see, happening today in this second coming of Adam? is no different than, all the other Torot times. the only thing different about this Third or Fourth Torot Set, is who is the our grandmother. you can see right now, adam and his mate are not the only ones here. there are billions of their talking grandcritters, here on earth today again.

and the way i write, hast to be 100% true. and i can't change The Way, G-D came and spoke to me. and totally narrows my, not having any options. unlike many on this message board, i am extremely careful and narrow minded when i write about what Came and Said to me.

and in 2007, i finally purchased TheTorah Scroll for myself. because obviously i cannot, trust any one in this world about it. and so i can confirm this story about me and this woman as chaooah is what G-D came and said to me.

as i had went for more than 50 years, without even hearing the word Torah. other than TheG-D WHO, came said it to me as a male child. with me arguing with G-D, about my name. it was like, what kind of G-D is this? that don't even know, my name is jimmie and not adam?

and this world did not prepare, their grandfather and grandmother. adam and sarah, for any of this like G-D expects you all to.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#176199 May 15, 2013
MORE PHYSICS:

SOUND WAVES DIFFRACT, NOT LIGHT WAVES:

1) Sound waves have large wavelengths of the order of a meter, while the wavelength of a light wave is of the order of a micrometer.

2) The longer the wavelength, the greater is the ability of the wave to bend around obstacles in its path - this phenomenon is known as diffraction.

3) So, sound waves, having large wavelengths, easily bend around big obstacles like buildings, while light waves, having small wavelengths, are unable to diffract around even small objects like a narrow screen.

(wink wink wink)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#176200 May 15, 2013
the profit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you just type God? What is the stupid little game you think you are playing by calling everybody rabee and always typing G-D? It's stupid, but you're the only one who doesn't seem to realize that.
<quoted text>
How exactly? And don't tell me your opinion, quote the exact verses that substantiate your opinion. Have you ever read Jeremiah 31? Quit making up whatever you feel like.
<quoted text>
Don't crack the mirror while you are looking at it and talking to it.
Mirror mirror on the wall,
Who's the biggest nut job of all?
He is not calling you rabee

It is to be read as if he is quoting himself

Be nice to our rabee. He is an equal opportunity crank, and unlike most of the idiots here, has a consistent (albeit abby normal) viewpoint

Location hidden

#176201 May 15, 2013
the profit wrote:
<quoted text>
So he's writing to himself. Gee, that's just great.
<quoted text>
Sorry - I posted that before I saw this

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#176202 May 15, 2013
FURTHER PHYSICS:

INTERNAL LATENT HEAT & TOTAL LATENT HEAT:

1) When ice melts, the volume contracts under external pressure and work is done on the system.

2) The heat absorbed from the external source to achieve the change of state is called the total latent heat.

3) Since both the total latent heat and the work done on the system are stored in the system as an increase in the internal energy (during the change of state without change in temperature), the latent heat is greater than the total latent heat.

4) When water transforms from the liquid to the vapor form, its volume expands enormously and an appreciable amount of work is done by the system. So, a part of the total latent heat is used up to do the work of volume expansion and as a result the remnant of the total latent heat alone is stored up as the internal latent heat. Thus, the internal latent heat of steam is less than its total latent heat.

(grins)

Location hidden

#176203 May 15, 2013
the profit wrote:
<quoted text>

The word sodomy was used in the Torah, but not in Genesis 2 or 3.
<quoted text>
The actual term was never used in the torah. There was a label of Sodom to describe the place. The term sodomy can into use later, via the Christians.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#176204 May 15, 2013
(wink wink wink wink)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176205 May 15, 2013
the profit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you just type God? What is the stupid little game you think you are playing by calling everybody rabee and always typing G-D? It's stupid, but you're the only one who doesn't seem to realize that.
<quoted text>
How exactly? And don't tell me your opinion, quote the exact verses that substantiate your opinion. Have you ever read Jeremiah 31? Quit making up whatever you feel like.
<quoted text>
Don't crack the mirror while you are looking at it and talking to it.
Mirror mirror on the wall,
Who's the biggest nut job of all?
rabbee: and do not expect me, to type G-D the same way you do. when it is obvious to me, they are not TheSame G-D.

and as for their, new and old testament tanach. i can't accept it, if it even gives the illusion of not being here in TheTorah. any thing you write, with the illusion of not being here in TheTorah. is totally unacceptable, to G-D and i.

for we have been here in TheTorah, presently for about 5773 years again. and twice before, were in it for 6818 years each. and Noach, has always been there for day one, and Avraham for day two and Moshe about the end of day two, and Adam day four, adam and chaooah near the end of day six.

with all the lies of this world, causing us to go round and round, without ever making it to GanEden. cause you do not get, to GanEden by lying as if not here in TheTorah. you'll never make it to GanEden, by rejecting TheG-D of ThisStory being given.
the profit

Lowell, MA

#176206 May 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
PHYSICS:
1) When two waves interfere there is no net loss of energy but only a redistribution of the total incident energy.
2) When two wave trains interfere at a point, the resultant intensity at the point is modified but this does not obstruct their paths - the wave trains progress forward in their own directions without influencing each other.
3) The two wave trains from two different sources, like say two different musical instruments like violins, may not be coherent. In such a case, the phase difference at any point of interference of the two wave trains will change with time.
(smiles)
Congrats, you know how to use google. I don't claim to be anybody who is truly well studied in Physics like you claimed to be. But here's a very simple question for you which is Physics 101. When an object is set in motion, how long will that object stay in motion? This is a very easy one, and you can probably even google it if you don't already know the answer.
the profit

Lowell, MA

#176207 May 15, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and do not expect me, to type G-D the same way you do. when it is obvious to me, they are not TheSame G-D.
I don't expect anything from you and I didn't even read the rest of your post.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176209 May 15, 2013
the profit wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't think and you referred to me as rabbee again, when I said I don't like stupid games. So I didn't even read the rest of your post. I really don't care what sort of stupid game you think you are playing, all I need to know is that it is stupid. If you want to behave as a sane individual, then we can talk. Understood?
rabbee: i am not referring to you, when i write rabbee. i am referring to what G-D said i shall be alone again without mate. and so it is not, a compliment to any of you.

and if you don't like stupid, reigndeer head games. then why are you playing your, mind control game? cause neither i nor G-D, are playing any of your, not here in TheTorah critter games. and in this insane world, i would not expect any sane person to be considered as sane by them.

and as a psychiatrist, the first thing you learn. is that the insane, think your not sane. until the day you realize, your both right. neither the psychiatrist, or their patients are sane. and your just trying to change, their insanity to the more normal insanity of the world.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#176210 May 15, 2013
the profit wrote:
<quoted text>

When an object is set in motion, how long will that object stay in motion?
What?

What is motion?

What kind of motion are you talking about - translational, angular, rotational and in which frame?

A kiddish question:

A bob tied to a light and inextensible string is fixed at its loose end to a rigid support and placed in an evacuated chamber.

State at least 2 reasons that will cause the bob to come to a halt.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176211 May 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Illiterate, Numerically Challenged Nut,
Rabee writes his views under his own name.
Have you not noticed the colon (:) he puts after his name (Rabbee)?
And after the colon he types his opinion.
Here's a sample:
Rabbee: well I do not think, They told any one. not to call TheBoth of Them, Rabbee-rabbee. which was the actual accusation, to Them Both. and if so, would be respectfully near correct to call a Rabbee and HisMate, Rabbee-rabbee.
Notice the colon after his name (Rabbee) and then read his comments.
So, the name Rabbee is not addressed to all but to himself.
LOL.
Now, about this, joker?
Find the sum of all numbers greater than 10000 formed by using the digits 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 with no digit being repeated in any number.
(smiles)
rabbee: what came directly from G-D, to me that day. is not! an opinion. what i said to G-D, on any of those first two occasions, was an opinion.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#176212 May 15, 2013
Assume the pendulum is set into oscillation inside the evacuated chamber.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176213 May 15, 2013
the profit wrote:
<quoted text>
So he's writing to himself. Gee, that's just great.
<quoted text>
Why would I want to bother doing that? Why do you ask? Because I pegged that you knew little or nothing about Physics?
rabbee: you both could not be more wrong, without G-D. in this whole world, that has wronged G-D. i have had three actual visits from G-D. and i do believe, that G-D knows this story better than any of you. and that i am not any, ordinary worldly Rabbee.

i have stood, in the actual Presence of G-D three times. and been called, to the carpet twice. and so i have to account to G-D, why none of you or your grandmother are true to HIM here in TheTorah Still Happening.

in the first meeting with G-D, i told G-D. i could find, zillions of people true. and now i am ashamed to say, i can't even find one other true. because the whole world has been, sucked into other fantasy stories of other g-ds.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#176214 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>

rabbee: what came directly from G-D, to me that day. is not! an opinion. what i said to G-D, on any of those first two occasions, was an opinion.
LOL.

How come you're still an ordinary mortal subject to all the natural laws and bodily needs?

I thought that a great man of G-d like you would have become a superhuman being by now.

(smiles)

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#176215 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>

rabbee: and do not expect me, to type G-D the same way you do. when it is obvious to me, they are not The Same G-D.
How do you know that your G-d is superior to his God?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#176216 May 15, 2013
the profit wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad never even said this about himself. All he said was that he was written about or prophecized in their books, but notice he never says where. Never. Because if he did, people could scrutinize his claim. I read the Quran. Whenever Muhammad was asked any challenging questions, he never answered them and instead threatened them with hell and told them that God has sealed their hearts.

In the story of Jesus, he more than answered their questions. He gave very deep answers that they never expected and he exposed them as the hypocrites they were. THAT'S what a wise man does when asked questions, rather than avoiding them and threatening the questioner.
Excuse me, Muhammad answered very well and gave coherent replies. He never threatened anyone.

Would you like me to quote incoherent and off-topic replies from Jesus?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176217 May 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
PHYSICS:
1) When two waves interfere there is no net loss of energy but only a redistribution of the total incident energy.
2) When two wave trains interfere at a point, the resultant intensity at the point is modified but this does not obstruct their paths - the wave trains progress forward in their own directions without influencing each other.
3) The two wave trains from two different sources, like say two different musical instruments like violins, may not be coherent. In such a case, the phase difference at any point of interference of the two wave trains will change with time.
(smiles)
rabbee: well can you at least then, wave energetically bye bye? cause your, not needed here. your irrelevance to the discussion, is only a not so subtle delusional attempt to change the subject to your own worldly mind games.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#176218 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>

The Way, G-D came and spoke to me.
G-d speaks to you often but you're still an idiot and an ordinary mortal (in fact you're more ordinary than most human beings).

With all those "divine" visitations, I thought that by now you'd have become immune to the impact of the natural laws, become free of bodily needs/functions and would be well on the way to the highest perfection, immortality and invincibility of mind and body.

Sadly, you've not even taken the first baby step forward and are simply regressing in mind and body with each passing day - the gifts of G-d.

LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam is IMMORTAL 1 hr Well Well 22
I am a Hindu girl in love with a Muslim boy (Jan '14) 2 hr Khan 156
Why Hindus drink cow urine as medicine? 2 hr Khan 4
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr T Pendleton 507,992
Why do most people dispise muslims so much? 2 hr Khan 13
Peophet Mohammed was a TS 3 hr Mambo 8
why prophet mohammad having sex with a dead woman? (Aug '09) 4 hr Dawn of Reality 319
More from around the web