Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256291 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174758 May 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the Truth have any programme to set you free? I don't think it has.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
Christians call themselves prisoners of Jesus and then say, "The truth will set them free". The truth will set you free, from the bondage of Christianity. Isaiah 14:17 speaking about Lucifer says "that opened not the house of his prisoners". Jesus is Lucifer and he equates himself with God. Verse 14 "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the most High"
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174759 May 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan B---You do realize, Hughbe that Jesus was Jewish and you are a Christian, right?
HughBe--- Again, I am having a challenge understanding why you persist to compare RACE/Jews with RELIGION.
Perhaps if my questions were answered by you, light would have shone where there is darkness.
Please try and answer the following questions, now. Stop dodging my many questions.
1.When did Judaism come into existence?
2. When did the Jewish people come into existence?
3. Who was the first Jew?
Susan-- Christianity started out as a Jewish sect
HughBe--- Correct
Susan-- and their roots are in Judaism.
HughBe--- Certainly not Judaism today. Not even Moses, it has been said by your sages, would RECOGNIZE things attributed to him. THINK on these words.
Susan---You've heard of Judeo-Christian right?
HughBe--- It sounds vaguely familiar.
Susan-- It wasn't til later on that the Christians corrupted the scriptures and you're the one that's been deceived.
HughBe---As you rabbis have said, not even Moses would recognize things attributed to him.
I shall now give another example of the CORRUPTION of Judaism. I shall go back to one of my many unanswered points.
Before you read the text keep these questions in mind and ANSWER them, please.
Are the people in the passage called JEWS?
Did they worship OTHER gods?
If YES, how comes your pharaohs persist with their NASTY LIES?
Why do they CONTINUE to ENSLAVE the Jewish people? Have they not gotten enough?
Why do they allow the SATAN inside them to make them hunger and thirsty after STATUS and POWER?
As was the case with the natural Pharaoh your spiritual pharaohs/RABBIS shall also be OVERTURNED.
Please, explain the passage,below, it was taken from the Tanach. Reconcile it with your LIE and that of the rabbis i.e. Jews who are into Idolatry are NOT Jews.
Jeremiah 44: 1 "The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the JEWS dwelling in the land of Egypt"
2."....You saw all the evil that I brought upon Jerusalem and upon all the cities of Judah, and behold, they are waste, and there are no inhabitants in them"
3. " because of their evil, which they did to provoke Me, to go to burn incense to WORSHIP OTHER gods, which they did not know,[neither did] you nor your forefathers"
You ask a lot of questions Hughbe. Abraham was the father of the Jewish people, but they were not called "Jews" until the kingdom split and the northern kingdom were called "Israel" I believe Jeremiah 44 refers to the remnant that escaped the Babylonian exile and went into Egypt. The term "Jew" is a member of the house of Judah, the southern kingdom and they were conquered by the Babylonians for idolatry. I hope this answers your questions.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174760 May 4, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Your education is incomplete, for your mind is like a parrot.

You repeat words of the Bible without understanding the Bible.
I've been saying it all along that YHVH is a vital being and ruach a life-force (with the life-force being an aspect of the vital consciousness-energy).

I've also stated that the mind plane stands above the vital.

I've also listed the entire series of planes that exceed the vital.

So, YHVH is a mere vital being, a Baal, and that too YHVH is an adverse one given its savage characteristics/barbaric teachings.

ROFL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174761 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Christians call themselves prisoners of Jesus and then say, "The truth will set them free". The truth will set you free, from the bondage of Christianity. Isaiah 14:17 speaking about Lucifer says "that opened not the house of his prisoners". Jesus is Lucifer and he equates himself with God. Verse 14 "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the most High"
1. In your doctrine was Jesus mortal?

2. Did Jesus come from heaven, in your mind?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174762 May 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Point 1
Susan B---Most Rabbis won't even talk to me because I'm NOT ethnically Jewish
Susan B---"Collectively, WE are all called Israel" --
post 347 thread, New DNA Science.
HughBe--- Certainly you have demonstrated the same proclivities as ALL of the members of your religion, that I have encountered.
You said, "WE are all called Israel" and yet you are now denying that you are a Jew.
Let me explain using your words, so follow closely.
1. "Ethnicity means RACE"
2. "Most Rabbis won't even talk to me BECAUSE I'm NOT ETHNICALLY Jewish"
3. Substituting RACE or RACIALLY for Ethnically we get "Most Rabbis won't even talk to me BECAUSE I'm NOT RACIALLY Jewish"
4. Your rabbis are RACISTS.
5. The reason given by you why the rabbis will not talk to you is RACIAL. Recall BECAUSE I'm NOT RACIALLY Jewish.
6. The RACISM of rabbis was already KNOWN.
7. Thanks for the reminder.
The Jews/Rabbis are very exclusive and arrogant. They will never fully accept a convert who has not been converted according to their standards even if that person is so righteous, they're holy. Their pride is going to bring them down once again and they will go into a short captivity. That is the conclusion to the book of Job, to debase those that are high and exalt the lowly.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#174763 May 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
EL, ALLAHA & ALLAH - INTERDEPENDENT BABYLONIAN SADISTIC BEINGS:
1) El is not Hebrew.
2) El is a title/word borrowed by the sadistic Hebrew patriarchs from the barbaric Baal-worshipping cults of the ancient cultures that pre-date the Tanakh. YHVH is a morphed form of El.
3) Allaha of Aramaic, Jesus' crazed heavenly father, is the same Babylonian El.
4) Allah is a variant of the title/word El.
5) Both El as well as Allah are demonic beings.
6) El is a bloodthirsty being of pre-Hebrew days, while Allah, a related or the same ferocious being as El, was worshipped by the pre-Islamic Arabs together with 369 gods/beings in the Kaaba.
7) All that this fiend Muhammad did was to chose Allah from the 360 gods/beings that were venerated by the pre-Islamic Arabs and make it (Allah) his only god.
El and Allah are different but similar words representing the same deity. The northern regions in ME called the supreme god El, while the central regions called it Allah.

El is not just a title but also the name of the supreme god.

In aramaic, Jesus didn't say Allaha, but Eloi. Like I said it means also god. We don't know with certainty if he was calling out the supreme god, in a monotheistic view, or he used Eloi simply to mean god.

Both El and Allah don't exist.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174765 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You ask a lot of questions Hughbe. Abraham was the father of the Jewish people, but they were not called "Jews" until the kingdom split and the northern kingdom were called "Israel" I believe Jeremiah 44 refers to the remnant that escaped the Babylonian exile and went into Egypt. The term "Jew" is a member of the house of Judah, the southern kingdom and they were conquered by the Babylonians for idolatry. I hope this answers your questions.
Susan---You ask a lot of questions Hughbe.

HughBe--- You will find it helpful if you answered my questions.

Let me try again.

1.When did Judaism come into existence?
2. When did the Jewish people come into existence?
3. Who was the first Jew?(Note, I did NOT ask you who YOU believe was the father of the Jewish people)

Susan---I believe Jeremiah 44 refers to the remnant that escaped the Babylonian exile and went into Egypt

HughBe--- good for you. Now explain how that answers my questions and request.

Are the people in the passage below called JEWS?

If YES, how comes your pharaohs persist with their NASTY LIES?
Why do they CONTINUE to ENSLAVE the Jewish people?

Have they/rabbis not gotten enough?

Did they worship OTHER gods?

Reconcile your FALSE doctrine with the Tanach which calls them JEWS while they were into IDOLATRY.

FALSE doctrine or LIE i.e. Jews who are into Idolatry are NOT Jews.

Jeremiah 44: 1 "The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the JEWS dwelling in the land of Egypt"

2."....You saw all the evil that I brought upon Jerusalem and upon all the cities of Judah, and behold, they are waste, and there are no inhabitants in them"

3. " because of their evil, which they did to provoke Me, to go to burn incense to WORSHIP OTHER gods, which they did not know,[neither did] you nor your forefathers"

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174766 May 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. In your doctrine was Jesus mortal?
2. Did Jesus come from heaven, in your mind?
Jesus was very mortal and he died just like everybody else has and I believe he went to heaven mainly to preserve his life. If you go to hell, you're history. Jesus has been reincarnated and will be the leader of the sons of darkness so, yes, he's come from heaven but not originally. This time, he will die by spontaneous combustion and will go to hell. Ezekiel 28:18-19. Christianity is called in the scriptures, "the great transgression"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174767 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews/Rabbis are very exclusive and arrogant. They will never fully accept a convert who has not been converted according to their standards even if that person is so righteous, they're holy. Their pride is going to bring them down once again and they will go into a short captivity. That is the conclusion to the book of Job, to debase those that are high and exalt the lowly.
1. Noted.

2. You said, Most Rabbis won't even talk to me BECAUSE I'm NOT ethnically Jewish

In other words you have said, most Rabbis won't even talk to me BECAUSE I'm NOT RACIALLY Jewish.

Recall, YOU said ethnic=RACE

3. Previously YOU said WE are called Israel.

Again I say Judaism is a "religion" that teaches its blind sheep to LIE. Every single member that I have encountered LIES with consummate ease
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174770 May 4, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
El and Allah are different but similar words representing the same deity. The northern regions in ME called the supreme god El, while the central regions called it Allah.
El is not just a title but also the name of the supreme god.
In aramaic, Jesus didn't say Allaha, but Eloi. Like I said it means also god. We don't know with certainty if he was calling out the supreme god, in a monotheistic view, or he used Eloi simply to mean god.
I can't figure you out Stef. Are you Jewish, Muslim, or atheist? Sometimes I think you're a Poe or just very confused and don't know.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174771 May 4, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

How do you know that this savage being El or Allah (who is an asura) doesn't exist?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174772 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>"Jew" is both a race and a religion. You can be one without being the other. Any ethnically Jewish person who does not practice Judaism as a religion is no longer considered Jewish. The first 2 commandments, no other gods and no idols.
Susan---"Jew" is both a race and a religion.

HughBe--- when did the RELIGION called JEW come into existence?

Susan B-- You can be one without being the other.

HughBe--- accepted purely for argument sake.

Susan-- Any ethnically(RACIALLY) Jewish person who does not practice Judaism as a religion is no longer considered Jewish.

HughBe--- But Susan YOU just said a person can be one without being the other meaning that they can be RACIALLY a Jew without being the RELIGION called Jew.

Reconcile your BLATANT contradiction.

HELP---

Susan---"Jew" is both a race and a religion.

Susan B-- You can be one without being the other.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174773 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was very mortal and he died just like everybody else has and I believe he went to heaven mainly to preserve his life. If you go to hell, you're history. Jesus has been reincarnated and will be the leader of the sons of darkness so, yes, he's come from heaven but not originally. This time, he will die by spontaneous combustion and will go to hell. Ezekiel 28:18-19. Christianity is called in the scriptures, "the great transgression"
You must be a rabbi. Why? you have all the qualities e.g. STUPIDITY, LYING tongue and being DOMINATED by Satan.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174774 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was very mortal and he died just like everybody else has and I believe he went to heaven mainly to preserve his life. If you go to hell, you're history. Jesus has been reincarnated and will be the leader of the sons of darkness so, yes, he's come from heaven but not originally. This time, he will die by spontaneous combustion and will go to hell. Ezekiel 28:18-19. Christianity is called in the scriptures, "the great transgression"
Prove,

1.Jesus has been reincarnated

2.he's come from heaven but not originally.

Questions

Where is Jesus now?

List the people who have been reincarnated using the Tanach.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174775 May 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Noted.
2. You said, Most Rabbis won't even talk to me BECAUSE I'm NOT ethnically Jewish
In other words you have said, most Rabbis won't even talk to me BECAUSE I'm NOT RACIALLY Jewish.
Recall, YOU said ethnic=RACE
3. Previously YOU said WE are called Israel.
Again I say Judaism is a "religion" that teaches its blind sheep to LIE. Every single member that I have encountered LIES with consummate ease
The Jews are the chosen people but are a very small part of that group. I view Judaism as a religion more than a race and I do not believe they teach their members to lie. Everybody lies Hughbe and if you say you don't you're telling a lie. There is a difference between a lie and false witness. False witness is always a lie but a lie isn't always false witness. False witness is also a deadly sin. "Life and death are in the power of the tongue".
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174776 May 4, 2013
El or Allah is a savage being of the vital plane of cosmic consciousness. Subjectively speaking, I've come into direct contact with this evil being, El or Allah, when concentrating on old Middle Eastern (pre-Judaic), Jewish, pre-Islamic and Islamic relics/symbols/verses. The direct contacts with this demonic vital being were horrible.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174777 May 4, 2013
In the text below, did the people lose their IDENTITY because of IDOLATRY?

"And the children of Dan set up the GRAVEN IMAGE: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan UNTIL the day of the CAPTIVITY of the land."Judges 18:30

Did Israel have a tribe called DAN?

Was Dan no longer a part of Israel because of IDOLATRY?

I look on with interest to see how much longer will the Jewish people sit and take the BS of LYING self-serving rabbis.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174778 May 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a rabbi. Why? you have all the qualities e.g. STUPIDITY, LYING tongue and being DOMINATED by Satan.
I do consider myself to be a rabbi but I think you're projecting when you call me a stupid liar. Why are you so full of hate and tell me what the Jews ever did to you? I'm the one who should mad at the Jews for rejecting me. If they think the Messiah will be a Jewish male, they'd better accept Jesus cause that's the only messiah they're going to get who fits that description.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174779 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews are the chosen people but are a very small part of that group. I view Judaism as a religion more than a race and I do not believe they teach their members to lie. Everybody lies Hughbe and if you say you don't you're telling a lie. There is a difference between a lie and false witness. False witness is always a lie but a lie isn't always false witness. False witness is also a deadly sin. "Life and death are in the power of the tongue".
HughBe---
1.Your original point stands i.e. most Rabbis won't even talk to me BECAUSE I'm NOT RACIALLY Jewish.

My point, rabbis are RACISTS.

2.I stand by my comment, every single member of Judaism that I have
encountered LIES with consummate ease

3. I stand by my words i.e. Judaism is a "religion" that teaches its blind sheep to LIE and this is based on my own experience with different people of the religion.

Susan B---Everybody lies Hughbe and if you say you don't you're telling a lie.

HughBe--- Again, I am NOT a rabbi and so I would NEVER make such a claim. This much I shall say, for MY years on this forum I have NEVER LIED.

Finally, LYING is NOT a habit or a manner of mine. I don't want anything to bother me and so I am straightforward in my dealings with people.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174780 May 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove,
1.Jesus has been reincarnated
2.he's come from heaven but not originally.
Questions
Where is Jesus now?
List the people who have been reincarnated using the Tanach.
I know who Jesus is and his new name is Bill. Jesus said he will write upon his followers his new name. If Jesus was not reincarnated he would not have a new name. Adam has also been reincarnated and is the father of the Messiah. He was previously the son of God, in this life he's the father of God. He's the only one who could genetically bring God into the world. Also, Elijah, Gabriel, Michael, David and Deborah have all been reincarnated and have a role to play in the end times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr chazmo 522,238
Why did mohammed have sex with dogs? (Dec '14) 1 hr Silvye 14
Las Vegas Shooting 3 hr Khan 55
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... 19 hr Sultan 30
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... 22 hr Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Wed Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) Wed LUKE 521
More from around the web