Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 255935 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171264 Apr 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Crime has exploded in Sweden since the early nineties and the main reasons for this is mass immigration and the free movement within the EU, reports BRÅ. Among other things, they state that the overrepresentation of immigrants for crimes are large and the worse crimes, the more over-representation.[This article does not mention the forbidden 'M' word, but previous reports have shown that Muslims are the hugely overrepresented majority, leading with overwhelming 85%+ of all rapes. And numbers just keep increasing]
However, not all immigrant groups that exhibit high crime. The extremely high level of crime is primarily concentrated in [Muslim] Africans and people from the Middle East, writes Council. According to statistics from BRÅ report 1996:2 page 107, it appears that, for example, Iraqi and Moroccan men commit rape over twenty times more often than Swedish men*. According to statistics, as occurred in the late 90th century more than half of all rapes in Sweden by non-Swedes.[*this report does not take into account Swedish nationals with foreign background, but lumps any Swedish national as "Swedish" meaning many of the Swedish rapists most likely include immigrants with Swedish citizenship]
Source: Wikipedia
Read also:(Use Google translate for English)
•Sweden tops the international rape statistics
•New Finland: Every third rape committed by immigrants
•(Muslim) Rapewave in Boden over the weekend
•(Muslim) Rapewave in Sweden – 21 assault rapes in three days
Canada has the exact same problem as Sweden does: a dhimmi government and press who refuses to report on the staggering Muslim crimes that happen in society. Figures we report is not found in Swedish or European media because they ban it.
In Canada the public is completely unaware what is happening around them unless they live in a Muslim area. But those problems will spread. You are simply not allowed to know reality. Also, Canada is a huge country. When the problems become visible, the damage is extensive and it’s almost too late to address. In smaller countries problems are much more visible and don’t disappear into the vastness of land area.
Islam must be stopped in it’s tracks before its too late. The report above is disturbing to say the least, but that’s only half the story. Think about the lies your children will be taught at school about the ‘religion of peace’ and be sure to home-school them on the truth about this backward, medieval theocratic dictatorship that only exists to destroy lives.
1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%| Tony Johnson · January 29, 2013 - 10:56 pm which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be [...]
February 14, 2013 - 4:57 pm
Who has the highest number of rapes in the world? The title sadly goes to Sweden, which now sees one out of every four Swedish women being the victim of rape. Is this the result of the rapid influx of Muslim immigrants [...]
I thought you were part native american.
did you welcome the immigrants?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171265 Apr 9, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly insane.
You lie and you quibble.
Islam is NOT the victim. Islam is the thug who whines when they get the dose back.
You refuse to denounce terrorism or paedophilia.
Very interesting.
All Christians including myself denounce terrorism and paedophilia.
Muztards refuse.
That tells us everything about the true nature of islam.
We can see you muztards.
LOL.
You are insane.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171266 Apr 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about?
You are babbling. come to the point.
Explain your gripe in an intelligent manor.
You get the gold medalS for...
"babbles"..and
"not coming to the point"
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171267 Apr 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
I suspect that this Shamma could be the same guy who had taken the name "Thinker" some times back and now vanished from the thread.
We see the same stubbornness, the same uncouth wordings and the same unbending attitude.
I have pity for Christianity if such uncouth and unreasonable people become defender in chief of their religion.
The guy posts long posts full of nonsense and reverse logic and untruth.
May be in Christianity there is a reward if you prove your case by dishonest means.
In Islam, such a course is disallowed. You should speak truth and nothing but truth. Irrespective of what is the situation and who is your opponent.
But these people speak lies and make false claims and statements, without having any conscience whatsoever.
To say that Allah is Satan, is one of these white lies....this guy has no fear of God to make such a horrendous statement.
correct brother...
Thinker..skeptic..stones...and many other names have been "applied" by our "sham ma(n)".

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#171268 Apr 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much, Eric.
The opening line of your post was long overdue and shows what Shamma truly is.
Shalom
BMZ
John 14:6
New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered,“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus is the actual Son of God who reigns with the Father over all things in heaven and earth.

Matthew 28:18
New International Version (©2011)
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171269 Apr 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Put the original quote up that you are gripping about?
And you will see that it is you Frijolie that is framing a falsehood.
Come on Skeptic..
Frijoles is right about all those things..
AD..CE..and the rest
Greece...
Now John's son of god from 14:6....

How many more lies do you wish to unload on the unsuspecting topix readers?

Please admit that you made a few mistakes....
If you wait to confess it to a RC priest, you are wasting your time because you may be confessing to a pedo tv money laundering rent boy.

Location hidden

#171270 Apr 9, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
correct brother...
Thinker..skeptic..stones...and many other names have been "applied" by our "sham ma(n)".
Shamma does not use other names.
Thinker, skeptic, stones post on other threads on Islam forum.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171271 Apr 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You can say what you want Alex but that does not change the fact that your Allah god is Satan.
And you Alex as a child of Satan must deny Gods truth.
The Holy Bible teaches that God cannot be tempted by evil and neither tempts anyone with evil; evil being understood as referring to immorality and sin. James 1:13 (c.f. Psalm 5:4-5; Habakkuk 1:13)
Hello skeptic...when you say "holy" bible, you are lying.

You hide behind the religious books of the Jewish people (badly translated one at that) while insulting them by saying that their G-d came as a pooing peeing man to die for you!
Anything "holy" is only in their books.

NT is not exactly "holy" is it? Jesus NEVER saw it!

Please stop quoting Psalm and Isaiah that have nothing to do with your naked mangod satan.

I said this to your aussie criminal...
For terrorism speak to the invaders from abroad who destroyed and continue to destroy and plunder..many countries including iraq...libya..afghanistan...an d many more by killing millions of muslims.
For pedos please check with your masters in vatican who are trianed in the art of ped-o-fill-ya!
For rape, why don't you speak to daddy god who raped a virgin girl who was his "daughter" and then made her his "mother"?
Now this virgin girl has her own trinity..daughter/wife/mother of satan mangod.

Skeptic...don't you feel physically sick worshipping...a "ONE-EYED (other eye is shut)" BUTT NAKED jinn/devil who is dangling off a phallus seducing women to chew his RAW flesh and suck off his FRESH juices seeped in blood!!!

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#171272 Apr 9, 2013
Short answer:
Allah=invisible friend for inbred muslims
Mahommed=Pedophile

Location hidden

#171273 Apr 9, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Skeptic..
Frijoles is right about all those things..
AD..CE..and the rest
Greece...
Now John's son of god from 14:6....
How many more lies do you wish to unload on the unsuspecting topix readers?
Please admit that you made a few mistakes....
If you wait to confess it to a RC priest, you are wasting your time because you may be confessing to a pedo tv money laundering rent boy.
Matthew 28:18 &#9658;
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

John

Australia

#171274 Apr 9, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane.
No, you are insane.
You are also a slave of evil.
Denounce terrorism.
Denounce paedophilia.
Denounce tyranny.
You muztards get all butthurt when we point out the despicable muztard behaviour and say islam is sick.
But you muztards wont speak out and denounce such evil.
You muztards are sick and the embodiment of such evil and wantonly imitate the terrorist paedophile false prophet tyrant mad mo.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171275 Apr 9, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
The reason muslims are unable to come up with orignal manuscripts of the Koran is due to the fact that there was no Koran to begin with. The Koran is a product of late antiquity. No one has the capacity to explain when it was written, how was it collected and codified, who wrote it etc. The Koran did not appear in any written form until the last decade of the 7th CE, so what happened during the time frame before that? "Allah" knows best.
No one has the capacity to tell us how much or what percentage of the Koran was actually dictated by Mohammad. I have a feeling that many stories found in the Koran were not words of Mohammad or his alter ego Allah.
Now that is good news.
If this late antiquity is such a lovely vintage, let us enjoy it!

"7th CE"??
Year 7AD or even CE!! Now that is good news indeed..lol..
Oh no...not SKEPTIC Mark II??

This mahmood regularly sticks his foot in his mouth being a south asian yogi.

Location hidden

#171276 Apr 9, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello skeptic...when you say "holy" bible, you are lying.
You hide behind the religious books of the Jewish people (badly translated one at that) while insulting them by saying that their G-d came as a pooing peeing man to die for you!
Anything "holy" is only in their books.
NT is not exactly "holy" is it? Jesus NEVER saw it!
Please stop quoting Psalm and Isaiah that have nothing to do with your naked mangod satan.
I said this to your aussie criminal...
For terrorism speak to the invaders from abroad who destroyed and continue to destroy and plunder..many countries including iraq...libya..afghanistan...an d many more by killing millions of muslims.
For pedos please check with your masters in vatican who are trianed in the art of ped-o-fill-ya!
For rape, why don't you speak to daddy god who raped a virgin girl who was his "daughter" and then made her his "mother"?
Now this virgin girl has her own trinity..daughter/wife/mother of satan mangod.
Skeptic...don't you feel physically sick worshipping...a "ONE-EYED (other eye is shut)" BUTT NAKED jinn/devil who is dangling off a phallus seducing women to chew his RAW flesh and suck off his FRESH juices seeped in blood!!!
You are a child of Satan, Jesus is the Son of God.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171277 Apr 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 28:18 &#9658;
Matthew 28:18 (longer ending)
And they heard a BOOMING voice from heaven audible in every decibel to all creation while a WHITE dove was descending on the head of BJ...
"YES!! the holy ghost and I agree with my son who is a founder member of our holy trinity"

All is well...BJ is god??

OR... was BJ a total nutcase..making unsubstantiated claims?

OR... were the scribes a bunch of lying "baskets" who copied from Mark's invented/corrupted longer ending with embellishment?

You tell us SKEPTIC please.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171278 Apr 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a child of Satan, Jesus is the Son of God.
Skeptic...don't you feel physically sick worshipping...a "ONE-EYED (other eye is shut)" BUTT NAKED jinn/devil who is dangling off a phallus seducing women to chew his RAW flesh and suck off his FRESH juices seeped in blood?

He tried it on with the lonely woman by the well...
why does he want you to drink his juices all the time?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171279 Apr 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said "No one Comes to God the Father except thru Me, Jesus the Son of God."
When and where did he say that? Are you embellishing?
6 Jesus answered,“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
You are a liar.
John 14:6 has been given a LONGER ENDING by you.
....by adding BJ the son of satan..ooops "god""

What's new...the scribes of Mark did it...the scribes of John did it..and now YOU are doing it!!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171280 Apr 9, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are insane.
You are also a slave of evil.
Denounce terrorism.
Denounce paedophilia.
Denounce tyranny.
You muztards get all butthurt when we point out the despicable muztard behaviour and say islam is sick.
But you muztards wont speak out and denounce such evil.
You muztards are sick and the embodiment of such evil and wantonly imitate the terrorist paedophile false prophet tyrant mad mo.
Hello undeducated criminal...
Were you dropped on your head (or was it tail?) when you were a slum baby?

I am glad most human beings are everything that you are NOT.

Please never leave your cesspool for the criminally insane.
Thank you.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#171281 Apr 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the actual Son of God who reigns with the Father over all things in heaven and earth.
Matthew 28:18
Where does it say SON OF GOD??????????

Location hidden

#171282 Apr 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a child of Satan, Jesus is the Son of God.
And you are a liar

only a liar would embellish scripture.

Location hidden

#171283 Apr 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said "No one Comes to God the Father except thru Me, Jesus the Son of God."
When and where did he say that? Are you embellishing?
Where does it say SON of GOD?

It doesnt you dork.

You added that as an INTERPRETATION

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam abolished Slavery 2 min MohMad dSLAVEowner 14
I testify that there is no Allah 6 min Islam jokes 46
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 45 min Faith Michigan 502,831
Sexual Exploitation of Women in America 46 min Muslims lying tec... 2
There is only one God: Allah 56 min CREATOR ALLAH PUG... 13
Israel 1 hr Old Pom 15
Mary was 13 Aisha was 6 4 hr Jesus Is 26
More from around the web