Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256295 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#170807 Apr 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not vile.
The pack raping, child molesting, mass murdering parasites of islam are vile and dangerous.
John, you are a piece of "constipated bone dry" shit.
bmz

Location hidden

#170808 Apr 5, 2013
truth wrote:
bmz
i am not agree with you
maybe i don't know
i am not john..no
i am as i am..
now
why you make argument with me..
no sense about that
you need understood not play with law who can and who can't..
Not with you, truth. I believe this is my first post to you.

I only disagree with two sickos here. One is Shamma and the other is your sick compatriot John.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#170809 Apr 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful teachings, MUQ.
Please keep posting. I have always pointed out that we do not see Jesus talking to other disciples by name in the four gospels. Most of the disciples are absent in the other gospels and exist by name only.
In GOB, we see them engaged with Jesus.
Thanks and Salaams
BMZ
You are right BMZ

according to official Gospels, most of jesus' disciples were "faceless people" having taken no part in any activity.

It is GOB where we see Jesus talking to each and every one of his chosen disciple and clearing their doubts.

What else we expect from a Great teacher.

But these dumb people would insist that it is OK to let these disciples go faceless..... this is prejudice of highest oreder.

Salaam

MUQ

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170810 Apr 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct. Prophet did not allow anyone under 14 to take part in battles.
Ayesha was present in the battles at Badr and Uhud giving water and taking care of the injured. So she must have been more than 14.
And she was married a few years after the battle at Uhud.
Prophet's own daughter Fatima, who was almost the same age as Ayesha, was married to Ali when she was eighteen.
There is nothing in the history of Arabs to show that they gave their little daughters to older men.
But Muslims are not Arab's.
They are Muslims. and in the history of Muslims a male Muslim can marry a 1 year old girl.
bmz

Location hidden

#170811 Apr 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But Muslims are not Arab's.
They are Muslims. and in the history of Muslims a male Muslim can marry a 1 year old girl.
Muslims cannot.

Only the Holy Spirit of Christianity can do that. He did that to Mary, a poor little pre-pubescent girl.

Right?
bmz

Location hidden

#170812 Apr 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But Muslims are not Arab's.
What a dumb comment! Islam came through Arabs, ignorant Christian Fool!

Are all Christians, Israelites or a Jew like Jesus?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170813 Apr 6, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
In Christianity we call such corrupt people "criminals".
In Islam the paedophile plundering mullahs are just obeying mad mo and are beyond the law.
The crimes of a clique of criminal priests in the Catholic church is nothing compared to the behaviour of muztard criminals, where paedophilia and brutality are a way of life.
Presumably in your twisted head all Muslim women are criminal pedos!
You are pathetic...
Keep posting so that more people will be ashamed to associate themselves with a cretin like you.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170814 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
John, you are a piece of "constipated bone dry" shit.
lol...
My only worry is that we may be insulting all those innocent "pieces of constipated bone dry sh*t" by comapring them with aussie immigrant "john" who is worth NOTHING!!!!
lol.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170815 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right BMZ
according to official Gospels, most of jesus' disciples were "faceless people" having taken no part in any activity.
It is GOB where we see Jesus talking to each and every one of his chosen disciple and clearing their doubts.
But these dumb people would insist that it is OK to let these disciples go faceless..... this is prejudice of highest oreder.
Salaam
MUQ
Salaams brother...your posts on GOB are really thought provoking and piety inspiring. Thank you.
I agree with your above comment too.
May Allah always guide and protect you and increase your Iman and wisdom brother.
My prayers are also for all true believers in ONE true God and who those who are yet to be believers.
Salaams
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170816 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric IS a normal person but it is quite obvious that Shamma is not. Shamma is a very sick trinitarian Christian. This happens when three persons dwell in a man's heart, mind and soul.
I can assure you that the Devil resides in Shamma's bowels.
Forgive him ex-Father for what he does and please do not tell Shamma, "Your sins are forgiven", because he will sin more and more.
Salaams
I agree brother! Yes, Eric is normal but I try to help skeptic out one last time!
lol..
You are so right about forgiving skeptic! LOL...
love that comment!!!
Salaams...
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170817 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You write your heart out here, Sister.
Leave sickos to Alex and me. ;)
I am fully with you, brother.
Let Sister write the thought provoking things.
Salaams, WM
bmz

Location hidden

#170818 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree brother! Yes, Eric is normal but I try to help skeptic out one last time!
lol..
You are so right about forgiving skeptic! LOL...
love that comment!!!
Salaams...
Glad you enjoyed that, bro.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Location hidden

#170819 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right BMZ

But these dumb people would insist that it is OK to let these disciples go faceless..... this is prejudice of highest order.

Salaam
MUQ
Thanks, MUQ

The prejudice that you mentioned in the last para of your post, comes only through the Church.

Just as sin entered the Christian world through one man, prejudice entered the world through the first Church.

That prejudice was initially directed and displayed for the Jews by the Church and the men, who forged the gospels.

When Islam came blasting the false Trinity and the alleged son of God, the prejudice reared it's ugly head towards Islam and the Muslims.

What else can we do except tell the prejudiced and the paralyzed Christian minds, "Mootu bay-ghaizakum". lol!
bmz

Location hidden

#170820 Apr 6, 2013
@ Frijoles and Eric

A question regarding Psalms 83:9

"Assyria also is joined with them; they have been an arm to the children of Lot. Selah "

What does the Hebrew word "Selah" mean?

Does it mean a break?

Please advise. Thanks
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170821 Apr 6, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not vile.
The pack raping, child molesting, mass murdering parasites of islam are vile and dangerous.
Normally GOD can forgive sins WITHOUT DYING, but in YOUR case your "god" NEEDED to die for YOUR sins...and if YOU continue to behave the way you do, your "god" NEEDS to die SEVERAL times!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170822 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot say that.
It is you who is a habitual like Paul. And you just lied when you wrote: "the Jews went to war against the tribes of Ismael." Who told you that? Must ne the sick presbyters of the Church.
Ignorant fool, the Jews never went to war against the tribes of Ishmael. Why did you concoct that lie?
Let me tell you this. We are the followers of Abraham through Ishmael and our Prophet. We gave our foreskins to be in the one and the only one Grand Covenant just like your Jesus. By virtue of losing the foreskin, we get connected to Abraham.
None of you had his foreskin chopped, so you cannot claim any connection with Abraham and the LORD God of Abraham.
There is only one circumcised man in the Trinity. Go get your dick circumcised first, then talk about Abraham. Hell, you are not even connected to Jesus. He had his foreskin chopped, so you must get yours chopped too. No way out!
rabbee: none of what you said, makes anyone true to G-D. and it is obvious according to scripture that circumcision, does not make anyone true to G-D. and there is a difference between only claiming to be of the linage of Avraham, and actually being in TheLinage of Avraham.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170823 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally GOD can forgive sins WITHOUT DYING, but in YOUR case your "god" NEEDED to die for YOUR sins...and if YOU continue to behave the way you do, your "god" NEEDS to die SEVERAL times!
rabbee: it does not matter, how many times. you have thought to of killed, G-D or HisSon adam in your own mind. when you do not actually, ever really gotten rid of Either of Us. nor have you actually gotten rid of ThisStory again, from TheG-D of Only TheTorah is Physically all happening here in IT.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170824 Apr 6, 2013
if following someone who's name is in the book of life, is treacherous enough. how much more treachery can be involved, by folloing someone whos name is not in TheBook of Life?

those whose names are in, TheBook of Life. got there by following G-D, and not just any talking critters alleged as men.

all i see is alleged as evidence, from those alleged as men. but i see no actual evidence, from G-D in any of you.

there is a reason why, my name is found in TheBook of Life. and all the other names, of your alleged as experts are not.

and i do recognize the fact, that fase g-d/s are going to give false data. that is not true, to TheG-D of TheTorah, actually here in TheTorah in TheHappening. nor does TheG-D of Only TheTorah, change THEIR Standard, to suit any of your other new testament standards.

TheG-D of TheTorah, does not have to meet any of your other new testament standards. you have to meet with TheStandard's of G-D, actually here in TheTorah Accounting again.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#170825 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 83 has nothing to do with Muslims.
However, it says something great about Christians and Christianity:
"Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord—that you alone are the Most High over all the earth."
So, your Jesus becomes the Most Low.
Cheers
BMZ
Jesus IS GOD. Allah is a false god referred to as "god of the moon".

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#170826 Apr 6, 2013
GET OUT YOU najis degenerate Islamic scumbags. You are NOT welcome here in America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT was the NAME of RAPIST Mohamad TWIN sister? 8 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 1
QURAN d EVIL gift GIVEN by SATAN Allah LuciferT... 10 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 9
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 12 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 7
Evil mohammed 17 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 44
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! (Apr '16) 30 min XTIANsCAME first 50
Arabic Word SALAM means Peace!JIHAD means Struggle 34 min MUSLIMs R PAGANS 6
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr DaniEl 517,789
More from around the web